March 28, 2024, 06:42:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Baby Jane's murder still mystery after 22 years -- Oregon  (Read 2233 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: May 22, 2008, 09:05:59 PM »

KLAAS.....or San or *******....if this should be in 'Unsolved'
please move....Thanks.

'Baby Jane's murder still mystery after 22 years

Left in Dumpster, found in garbage truck

Exactly 22 years ago Tuesday, a baby girl not more than a day old was found murdered in a garbage truck in Terrebonne.

In May 1986, "Baby Jane," as she became called, was found in the parking lot of Terrebonne's Sun Spot Drive in.

The Deschutes County Sheriff's Office "cold case" team says the baby was left in a Dumpster on the lot and later found in the back of a garbage truck around 6:45 am.

She weighed nine pounds and is believed to be caucasian.

On what would have been her 22nd birthday, the cold case team is reopening the Baby Jane file, hoping the public will give them a final piece of information needed to solve the mystery behind her murder.

"Any information of a known pregnancy without the birth of a child, something that just doesn't fit right - give us a call," said Det. Sgt. Scott Shelton.

Baby Jane was alive the first 12 to 24 hours of her life, Shelton said.

The cold case team hopes someone many have been in the area of the Sun Spot Drive in between dusk May 19th, 1986 and the morning of May 20th.

If you have information, call the cold case team at (541) 617-3393.

http://www.ktvz.com/Global/story.asp?S=8355659&nav=menu578_2

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.