April 25, 2024, 06:38:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture Dispute  (Read 13080 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« on: May 18, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »

Thank You Rob, your right.

You would have no "fox news" pictures showing material if it was not for me.  As for whomever is taking credit.  Time will show you are wrong.  Fox news or whoever sent the originals to this outfit had the goodies blocked out until they were deal with by me.  How?  That will be revealed in time, as well.  I do have the proof.  The first pic, and only picture out was given to someone on the blog as a test to see where it would go and it went straight to the Enquirer paper, for a fee I am sure.  I wanted that particular picture out or I would never have sent it.  Things were dragging.  It lit a small spark.  There is a "private investigator," a woman, who tried to take credit for the work, but still does not know how it was done, as I never included that because I am sure had I done so, it would have been circumvented by those who have an interest (for whatever reason) for doing so.  No, I do not need anyone's approval for what I do.  I do this for the reason that I choose to.  That is the only reason.  I have not made a big play out of it because it would not serve any purpose other than (at this time) hurt others.  My work.  My timing.    Jack blue 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 08:14:34 PM by San » Logged
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 07:43:04 PM »

You would have no "fox news" pictures showing material if it was not for me.  As for whomever is taking credit.  Time will show you are wrong.  Fox news or whoever sent the originals to this outfit had the goodies blocked out until they were deal with by me.  How?  That will be revealed in time, as well.  I do have the proof.  The first pic, and only picture out was given to someone on the blog as a test to see where it would go and it went straight to the Enquirer paper, for a fee I am sure.  I wanted that particular picture out or I would never have sent it.  Things were dragging.  It lit a small spark.  There is a "private investigator," a woman, who tried to take credit for the work, but still does not know how it was done, as I never included that because I am sure had I done so, it would have been circumvented by those who have an interest (for whatever reason) for doing so.  No, I do not need anyone's approval for what I do.  I do this for the reason that I choose to.  That is the only reason.  I have not made a big play out of it because it would not serve any purpose other than (at this time) hurt others.  My work.  My timing.    Jack blue 

JackB I never saw your so called pictures.
I worked on my own pictures and sent them to the FBI two years ago.I HAVE BACK UP as to what posters were with me when this all went down .  Thabt was my picture in the NE I have the proof.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »

ah, but your ego is still fully inflated, little man  Wink

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 07:53:28 PM »

Thank You San...I'm really  tired of hearing about the pics...They definitely need Their on Thread to post in....No offense guys but I'm sure there are alot of Monkeys that are tired of hearing it.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 07:57:30 PM »

I see that there is a dispute over certain picture/pictures.  And I could see the tension is getting high.  I don't usually say anything but could we take the disagreement out of the NH thread.  Could you start a new thread and continue your dispute.

If you need me to start the new thread I will gladly do so.  TIA.

yes, please! :::w/ glee:::
could we call it the "shooting fish in a barrel" thread ... ?

cuz getting the best of JB is soooooo easy  Cool

San: TIA

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 07:59:38 PM »

Thank You San...I'm really  tired of hearing about the pics...They definitely need Their on Thread to post in....No offense guys but I'm sure there are alot of Monkeys that are tired of hearing it.....

i agree.   the arguing and anger should be placed elsewhere for those who choose to participate in it.  Or set aside entirely.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 08:01:06 PM »

hey JB:

have to leave for a few hours
but will surely be back to play later

salut

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 08:03:48 PM »

JackB I never saw your so called pictures.
I worked on my own pictures and sent them to the FBI two years ago.I HAVE BACK UP as to what posters were with me when this all went down .  Thabt was my picture in the NE I have the proof.

You sold out.  I knew it was you.  You got the pic from someone I sent it to and I can prove that.  There is a blog administrator who knows who fixed that picture to seeable long before you sold it.  That is the only picture I gave to anyone outside of a blog Admin., so I do not care what you all did with it, as it was a test and only a test and used to keep the spark going.  Funny, you have not produced any more, nor do you know how it is done.  Also it served the purpose I wanted it too.  As for the rest, you will never get your little paws on them until the evidence calls for it.  If they cannot put it together enough to need this, then I guess they will just stay where they are.   You have been goading me with the help of your alter ego here so you can cop some more and get a few bucks out of them.  No, girlie, you wont.  My time; my dime.    jackb
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 10:09:48 PM »

>>>...:::yawn:::...<<<

this thread blows

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 02:42:36 AM »

ROB....LMAO! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 02:46:11 AM »

what's become tiresome for many is repeatedly reading:
I see this/you can't and I know this/you don't

and when posters IN ALL SINCERITY have said:
wow, that sounds interesting ...
I'd like to see more/know more, please share ...
what they get are rambling non-justifications,
along w/ personal insults and veiled/sometimes direct threats

ie: I can destroy your operating system so don't mess w/ me
(in shango/simian thread)

if someone can't/won't share what they "have" ...
THEN WHY MENTION IT again and again?

attention?

well, you're getting attention now, LOL

what's amusing is that the underlying anger/bitterness,
the efforts to intimidate others while presenting oneself
as possessing superior power/knowledge
come off as laughable

small people stand on others,
thinking that it makes them larger

BTW: finn = finnish extraction/finland ...
not associated w/ wooden shoes AFAIK

that was a fairly weak attempt
so back to psychology class for you, JB,
and pay attention next time!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 03:09:58 AM »

what's become tiresome for many is repeatedly reading:
I see this/you can't and I know this/you don't

and when posters IN ALL SINCERITY have said:
wow, that sounds interesting ...
I'd like to see more/know more, please share ...
what they get are rambling non-justifications,
along w/ personal insults and veiled/sometimes direct threats

ie: I can destroy your operating system so don't mess w/ me
(in shango/simian thread)

if someone can't/won't share what they "have" ...
THEN WHY MENTION IT again and again?

attention?

well, you're getting attention now, LOL

what's amusing is that the underlying anger/bitterness,
the efforts to intimidate others while presenting oneself
as possessing superior power/knowledge
come off as laughable

small people stand on others,
thinking that it makes them larger

BTW: finn = finnish extraction/finland ...
not associated w/ wooden shoes AFAIK

that was a fairly weak attempt
so back to psychology class for you, JB,
and pay attention next time!

Doncha just wish you was an American?  Just about kills ya don't it?
Just eats at cha don't it?  Well, live with it.  You know.  Get used to it.  You have lived with it this long.  Keep on with it and be the best you can be at what you are.  LOL  As for my posts.  Seems like you keep with with a few of us "loyals" pretty well, and then make up the rest.  Just remember:  The big ol eye in the sky is on you and yours.  Just think, you are rubbing shoulders with Americans.  LOL

Jack, (an AMERICAN) 
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 03:28:17 AM »

when/where did I say I was not an american?

you can't possibly be US Navy ...
they have standards, intelligence-wise

finnish extraction =
heritage/lineage/family tree

2nd generation american on one side,
since before the Civil War on the other side

LOL

"As for my posts. Seems like you keep with with a few of us "loyals" pretty well, and then make up the rest."

there is no need to make up anything re your posts ...
the anger/bitterness is online for all to see

"Just remember: The big ol eye in the sky is on you and yours."

ah, good, the threats are beginning

"Just think, you are rubbing shoulders with Americans."

and you are rubbing shoulders w/ normal/sane people

how's your blood pressure?
just checked mine: 106/64

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 03:59:07 AM »

forgot this in my last post:

Doncha just wish you was an American? Just about kills ya don't it? Just eats at cha don't it? Well, live with it. You know. Get used to it. You have lived with it this long. Keep on with it and be the best you can be at what you are.  LOL ... Just think, you are rubbing shoulders with Americans.  LOL

Jack, (an AMERICAN)

I'm proud to be an american but I'm not arrogant about it ...
I am humbled by the blessing of my birthright
which is nothing more than the luck of the draw

another difference between us  Wink

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 06:23:22 AM »

forgot this in my last post:

Doncha just wish you was an American? Just about kills ya don't it? Just eats at cha don't it? Well, live with it. You know. Get used to it. You have lived with it this long. Keep on with it and be the best you can be at what you are.  LOL ... Just think, you are rubbing shoulders with Americans.  LOL

Jack, (an AMERICAN)

I'm proud to be an american but I'm not arrogant about it ...
I am humbled by the blessing of my birthright
which is nothing more than the luck of the draw

another difference between us  Wink

No, you are not American.  Of course you cannot help it.  No one holds that against you, but those videos you do on the side????
Now that is pure FinGal.  Just pure unadultrated gar baage.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 08:50:21 AM »

You sold out.  I knew it was you.  You got the pic from someone I sent it to and I can prove that.  There is a blog administrator who knows who fixed that picture to seeable long before you sold it.  That is the only picture I gave to anyone outside of a blog Admin., so I do not care what you all did with it, as it was a test and only a test and used to keep the spark going.  Funny, you have not produced any more, nor do you know how it is done.  Also it served the purpose I wanted it too.  As for the rest, you will never get your little paws on them until the evidence calls for it.  If they cannot put it together enough to need this, then I guess they will just stay where they are.   You have been goading me with the help of your alter ego here so you can cop some more and get a few bucks out of them.  No, girlie, you wont.  My time; my dime.    jackb
I was in a private site, many  posters here were with me when I did, what I did to see Natalee's face, and can back me up.

I didn't take your so called work if you had any.

I do have many more, all sent to the FBI with 2 return calls from them.
I got emails from other posters showing me how BFN posters were bashing me and I kept all of them.  So BITE ME

Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 4:35 PM
Subject: Photo's in Enquirer

Debbie,

Please feel free to share this mail with anyone. I received an email from Blonde today with her concerns over the National Enquirer Article. She advised me that some of the members of your forum have been bashing her regarding the article and that the criticism is not justified. Please advise the members of your blog to target me with the criticism.

I received a telephone call from David Wright of the Enquirer. David who has been an ally and friend thru-out this entire ordeal involving Natalee said that a rival publication was about to break a story on the Chicago 24 Video and asked me if I knew anything about it. I told him that I do not have high speed Internet and was unable to view the entire video but that I had received photo's that were enhanced thru photo shop from Blonde. I advised David that I had arranged for professional examination of these pictures and the Video and that the early results of this examination were not promising. A Professor at the University of Florida who examined the data advised me that he believes the images which some people believe to be of Natalee are "Artifact" shadows of the plastic. I made it very to clear to everyone that Dave Holloway and I are very skeptical of the video and photo's because of the fact that Dave searched the area repeatedly during the first few days of June and also because of the fact that whoever posted the video has never come forward.

As you may or may not know this video was posted by the same person who posted the painting of the rocks video. This is important in that I felt that a news story regarding these photo's may well help us identify this individual. In other words someone might well come forward with information.

Not everyone is going to agree with my decision to allow David Wright to run with the story, but, I trust him and he has always written his Natalee Holloway stories with great truth and accuracy. I challenge anyone to find a lie on any of David Wright's stories regarding this case. Please remember that we need friends like David Wright to keep the pressure on in Aruba. And for all of your participant's information I want to make this very clear, NO One, and that includes me, has profited from these stories. Thanks, Art

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 02:14:33 PM »

Also I posted some of my work here.
 Where is your work Jack OHHH I forgot you gave it to the blog administrator.

You got the pic from someone I sent it to and I can prove that
So now are you implying that Debbie gave it to me lol.
You crack me up

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1066.msg156278#msg156278

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 04:42:12 PM »

OK, jb: this thread is about picture dispute

I've allowed you some leeway
but all that has accomplished is more diversion from you

if you want threads about who is/is not american
or any other side issues to divert attention from your lies ...
ask the admin to set them up for you

since your mind is disorganized and mine is not ...
it appears that I must be the one to maintain focus here

why do you keep avoiding the central question?

IF YOU CAN'T/WON'T SHARE WHAT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE
WHY KEEP MENTIONING IT?

I was in constant/sometimes daily contact w/ blonde via PM/email/phone
when she was working her photo angle ...
it was a very lengthy process and you were not part of that

IF YOU CAN'T/WON'T BACK UP CLAIMS THAT OTHERS
ARE STEALING YOUR WORK WHY KEEP MENTIONING IT?

Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 06:18:39 PM »

>>>...:::yawn:::...<<<

this thread blows

I agree with Rob 

Also, my motto is put up or shut up.  I would like to point out too that you cannot determine a persons nationality based upon their forum nickname...just saying 
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008, 07:41:23 PM »

a voice of reason! TY!  Cool

Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.