April 18, 2024, 12:00:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture Dispute  (Read 13071 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 06:11:06 PM »

JACKB
Wrong picture.  For someone who thinks I am such a dunce, you seem to value my opinion.
Why?  I guess the first picture brought you in some bread???? Just to give you something to do, it is the picture that just shows an arm and part of a bathing suit top that is supposed to be NH.  There is is stupid face pastie "starting up at the bar" supposing to be interested in the "dancer."  The picture is a mockery.   jackb

"I guess the first picture brought you in some bread" YOU ARE WRONG

I will skip by your posts from now on.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »

Jack B. = TOOL
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 03:54:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 02:57:56 PM »

Thanks for the REALITY CHECK, Blonde. Wink

Carpe...please...REALITY CHECK ME.....I've been having puter problems the last 45 mins or so...haven't been able to access the NH site...Carpe...give the down and dirty...OK???

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 02:59:09 PM »

Jack B. = TOOL

Maybe you better effing explain yourself.  I did as you asked and now you are saying this without explaining?   Jackb
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 03:01:14 PM »

Thanks for the REALITY CHECK, Blonde. Wink

Carpe...please...REALITY CHECK ME.....I've been having puter problems the last 45 mins or so...haven't been able to access the NH site...Carpe...give the down and dirty...OK???

Destiny

Carpe, please chew it again because I don't understand what has just happened.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2008, 03:04:17 PM »

Hi Des,

This pic says it all, please inspect it carefully.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/binwhack1/r5454eterer.png

I will just simply say, I'm not a jackb., anymore.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2008, 03:04:59 PM »

jack b. fan, rather.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 03:07:31 PM »

Jack B.

Photoshopped the Diario sneaker pic.

------------------
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2008, 03:12:21 PM »

Hi Des,

If you want to say something, spit it out.  I never asked you to be a "Jackb."  Now if you are man enough to explain yourself, then do it, if not quit trying to implicate I have done something wrong.  Jackb
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »

Jack B.

Do you mean he changed the color Balance

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2008, 03:17:08 PM »

Jack B.

You are a l***.  I have not "photoshopped" anything.  That is some of Blondie's ****.  She is behind you saying this.  The different areas are showing different lighting backgrounds in order to pick up the colors.  As far as me removing or placing anything I have not.  Anyone that says I would do this, I hope you rot in your tracks.
That is why I never posted anything because there is always someone on the net who does not understand my work and ignorantly tries to make me look like a freaking liar.   Jackb

ENOUGH!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 03:46:57 PM by klaasend » Logged
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »

Hi Des,

If you want to say something, spit it out.  I never asked you to be a "Jackb."  Now if you are man enough to explain yourself, then do it, if not quit trying to implicate I have done something wrong.  Jackb

Hey Jack,

You let me do the worrying about where I do my spittin', buddy.

How about dem apples, okay?

------------------
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2008, 03:24:38 PM »

Jack B.

Listen, you ignorant tool:  I never changed ANY colors.  I used different lighting techniques in different ares to bring out the scars, blood and colors depending on the lighting on the shoe. NO FREAKING colors have been applied.  The shoe is not finished.  All I did was bring out the colors and scars.  I thought someone on there would know why I was doing what.  I am not the least interested in the color of the shoe, just the sole of the shoe color.  I do not have that.  Now someday, you are going to freaking owe me an apology, but you know what??? You can kiss my azz.  I will not give you the time of day.  I do not need any ones approval or "love." or attention.  I do not need bragging on, because if I did the rest of what I have would have been presented almost 3 years ago.  Now when you want something else, you better know what you are talking about before you come at me with your ignorance.  Jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2008, 03:28:55 PM »

Ok thats Enough!!!!!!!! Take it to the Picture dispute thread and argue over there! Insults towards members will not be tolerated..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2851.20

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »

Ok thats Enough!!!!!!!! Take it to the Picture dispute thread and argue over there! Insults towards members will not be tolerated..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2851.20

Not even a problem, *******. I said my beliefs.

I am done with it.

End of topic

from this end.

------------------
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2008, 03:32:38 PM »

I am saying he painted red spots where none exist

with the Diario front page picture

of the sneaker.

I am saying you are an ixxx Place the spots side by sid and see if any of them are different except in size. xxx No one could do that.  The light is bringing out the colors, but you not knowing (and xxx) what you are speaking of need to be hog-tied and horsewhipped for lying about that.  It would take forever to do that and keep it perfect.  You have not the slightes idea of what you are speaking. Blondie is wanting me to write a book so she can ge back in the Enquirer and sell some more of my work.  xxxxxx Jackb

Edited Personal attacks and insults against any members will not be tolerated! Knock it off!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 03:45:13 PM by Observer » Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »

I use paint to crop and blow-up pictures. It's the only way to make sure that whatever you are doing is not inadvertently changed. Pixels are not filled in" in this application - they are instantly left out and the picture may be come blurry due to the missing pixels in an enlargement. Yes, there are millions of minor differences in a picture that the naked eye will not recognize... well, unless you're the next Picasso anyway. 

When you change the contrast, brightness, sharpness or tint - etc.. it will sometime even make a "ghost image".

I don't claim to have the best eyes on this board - those belong to my bro bro... - Carpe.

When any image is changed in a computer environment, you will always "find" things that are not there. Computers are a valuable tool for what we do, but in a computer program that is designed for entertainment - you will ask it to preform an application that is was never designed for. That's what the stuff the FBI uses is not available to us. Those programs are tested to make sure evidence is not created and someone goes to jail though innocent.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »

Jack B.

You are a liar.  I have not "photoshopped" anything.  That is some of Blondie's lies.  She is behind you saying this.  The different areas are showing different lighting backgrounds in order to pick up the colors.  As far as me removing or placing anything I have not.  Anyone that says I would do this, I hope you rot in your tracks.
That is why I never posted anything because there is always someone on the net who does not understand my work and ignorantly tries to make me look like a freaking liar.   Jackb

HOW DARE YOU SAY "That is some of Blondie's lies.  She is behind you saying this. " I DID NOT TELL CARPE TO SAY ANYTHING. HE HAS A MIND OF HIS OWN AND IS IN TITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2008, 03:41:38 PM »

Jack B.

A computer will let you "change" colors or "enhance" colors -- it won't put something there that is not already visable. I'm with carpe.

Visable?  You and te computer disagree on what is visable.  You see limited colors, the computer does not.  The picture you see on the one I sent is what the computer sees.  If you knew what you were talking about that would make me mader, but since you do not, then I have to chalk it up to ignorance.  I don't need to cast my pearls to the swine among you for this is the reward I get for trying to share that is why I waited.  You tell this to the airport when they are looking at your underward and stuff in your pockets.  They are not using simply x-rays any longer.   Jackb
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2008, 04:50:44 PM »

Picture Dispute

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.