April 23, 2024, 09:39:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265672 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2008, 05:33:21 PM »

Maybe they don't incinerate medical waste on Aruba?In which case hospital(s) wouldn't have an incinerator, and this is also what increased the health risks for those who searched in the landfill.

>>>>SNIP

O'Brien said three cadaver dogs hit on specific areas within the landfill early Saturday, but a physical search located three containers of medical waste instead.

http://tinyurl.com/5rvf82

++++++++++++++

>>>>SNIP

The dogs checked the holes in the early morning and late afternoon for human scents. At one point they got a hit, but it turned out to be medical waste. Geraldo Rivera's brother Greg interviewed a few searchers today. One of the K9 teams appeared on Fox's HEARTLAND, Joe Huston and I were on THE BIG STORY, and Tim Miller was on AT LARGE WITH GERALDO RIVERA

http://tinyurl.com/3gmzja

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »

I also remember talk about  Pauls was a member of a Hospital  that was in charge of the  crematoriums there this may be rumor not sure .

http://websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-39822

leann coburn
05-27-2006, 03:25 PM

There are bound to be many types of incinerators on an island like Aruba. Law enforcement probably use them, hospitals would have to have one available for amputations and such, and I have never read anywhere that this particular funeral home did not complete the crematorium it was granted the permit for in 2004. Also, think of all the cruise ship and tourist waste they must deal with there.

It is a "google" confirmed statement to say that mementomori funeral home asked for and was granted a license to construct and run a crematorium in 2004. They then embarked on a plan of education for the public (which is mainly Catholic), so as to help dispel their fears of the process. Okay, that much is on record. Before that, they sent the bodies to Miami. There was obviously a reason to build the facility, as there is very little space for burial left on the island. (I can only imagine it being like Key West...a lot of coral and little sand and above-ground burial is a must). They said in their article in 2004 that the need and desire for cremations on Aruba was growing and that "we have already had five cases". I agree these were probably sent to Miami, as the facility was unfinished when the article was printed.

All that is needed for a crematorium is an enclosed building with proper ventalation equipped with afterburners to purify any odors escaping the building. The crematorium itself is a piece of machinery about the size of a mini-cooper with the opening about four feet off of the ground. The body is loaded in the tray, it is slid into position, and a button is pushed to close the thick metal door. Then a button is pushed that will automatically take this modern equipment through a cycle. Very basic.

It wouldn't take more than two weeks (at the most) to set up a crematorium at a funeral home IF it wasn't for the permits required. And these permits are environmental in nature, such as to how much pollution is to be released in the process. Neighbors may rightfully complain that the odor of burning gas is upsetting. Of course it would be. So this is the main point here, to make sure the process is clean and not offensive to others. The goal is for it to not even be noticed by passersby. If a person weren't familiar with the types of ventilation needed (that stick up on the roof) then there would be no way to tell.

So how does someone claim that Aruba has no crematoriums? That is a strange statement to make when one was licensed in 2004 because of "need". Is it that there is no longer a need and these people just threw their money away for no reason? I would think not. That is what market research is for. If it was licensed, then it was built. Not a big process to build. Is it a stretch to think that one would use something that was built at some expense? This is the most common of sense. Think about it. Excuse the analogy, but if my hubby built a wonderful barbecue in the backyard, I would use it.

And what of PVDS? He was an environmental lawyer and official before he moved to Aruba. There are articles of how he held up the completion of a needed road for quite some time there because it would run across a section of his property. Don't blame him one bit. But this is how we find out that he was an environmental official. And he is also rumored to have helped with the permits for his friends' crematorium in 2004. One good turn always deserves another. Go figure.

I don't claim to know the truth but I do know that there is a crematorium in Aruba. Have they chained it up not to be used? I guess you could assume that, but it would seem weird to do so. And why would these good people throw that money away?

And yes, there are many types of incinerators that would do the same job, such as what happened with the horror of 9/11. Several people must be scared out of their minds right now. Especially when they read these things. When someone gets close, I'm sure they would try to stop that person. But you can't stop people using their logic.

jmo and that's too much space I've used, so I leave it for now to the rest of you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks  !
I do know that there is a crematorium ,but were ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2008, 06:43:58 PM »

Dear Cage Mates....as long as this *bickering* continues....I choose not to participate anymore....

Destiny

destiny, don't make us come over there.  we'll stay a long time and we eat like elephants.dennisintn

And you know what that will lead to....... 

So come back here now, if it happens again you can just do this....

until Klaas and her SuperCat see them and do this!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »

Dear Cage Mates....as long as this *bickering* continues....I choose not to participate anymore....

Destiny
Destiny....Please don't leave.....I MISS YOU ALREADY  ...Can't You just ignore the bickering....That's what I have decided to do.....And Besides that I bet Klaas will straighten Them out before to long.....I hope anyways.....

If I see any more bickering or name calling between SM forum members I'm going to start deleting the posts. 

Hot Damn....Thanks Fearless Leader! 

OK Destiny....Its All Better Now... Klaas has Spoken........Sooo Come On Back Destiny! Please! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »

Destiny

destiny, don't make us come over there.  we'll stay a long time and we eat like elephants.dennisintn

And you know what that will lead to....... 

So come back here now, if it happens again you can just do this....

until Klaas and her SuperCat see them and do this!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2008, 07:06:43 PM »

There are five means of disposing of a body or, as some may say: "making a body disappear:" cremation, shredding, acid, cementing and devouring.

Cremation can be as sophisticated as a crematorium or as crude as bomb fire pit. A crematorium far exceeds a bone fire pit, because the temperatures reached can disintegrate the entire body, leaving no traces whatsoever for forensic scientists to appraise. Early on in the case, posters from Aruba were quick to discount the existence of any crematorium on Aruba. However, as of late, there now appears to be such a facility with which Paulus van der Sloot was aware.

Whether or not this facility was investigate, we can only assume that the Aruban authorities were satisfied of its non-involvement in Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

Shredding is a gruesome form of dispatchment from one's identity. In this macabre procedure, a body is passed through a huge, slaughterhouse-size shredder. These devices are popular for processing pig food from discarded carcasses. Since the refuse products are fresh when processed, generally, they are fed to livestock immediately. Within a few days, a human body could be shred, devoured and excreted through the digestive tracts of livestock, leaving little no traces of the existence of a human being that commenced the process. DNA could be obtained, presumably, from the trace splattering along the sides and upon the blades of the slaughterhouse-size shredder. The key would be to take samples from the inside of the shredder.

Acid (and bases) dissolves the human body. This is a popular technique for massacres and mass executions. Bodies are slaughtered, dumped in pits and covered with acids or bases. The acid burns through the body and disfigures it; whereas, the bases emulsify the body and dissolve it. This form of dispatchment requires the chemicals which are not so easy to acquire. However, the closed areas of the landfill, where no investigation ever took place, would suffice for an acid/base, fast-decomposition scenario.

Cementing is a popular Latin American disappearance scenario for torture victims. This merely requires an area of freshly poured cement in which to immerse a body. Walls are popular locations. Foundations for huge structures likewise present superb opportunities for cementing individuals. Of course, this method requires some preplanning in order to match the body with the fresh cement. However, a dead body can be immersed into a cement slab anytime. When you couple a large boat to transport the slab, it is easy to envision a burial at sea that would go unnoticed. Specially, if it were dropped in the ocean more than 3 miles form land. It would drop the bottom of the ocean and involve centuries, if not millennia, in order to deteriorate.

Lastly, we have devouring. Devouring differs from shredding in that the body is not "prepared" for consumption. A popular method of devouring involves crustaceans. A body just needs to be submerged in a high density crustacean area. Many people would assume that the crab trap scenario would have fit this method; however, there has never been a declaration indicating that a crab trap was ever stolen from the Fishermen's Huts. Actually, the procedure was employed on the island of Ponape in the Federated States of the Micronesia as a form of capital punishment in pre-discovery days. In this form of execution, a "live", naked body was strapped to a wooden pier pillar such that the high tide mark matched the person's mouth in elevation. As high tide came in, the water level rose up the person's body, accompanied with an ample supply of hungry crustaceans. By morning, the body was nearly devoured. A few days of exposure to the crustaceans would cleanse the pillar of any remnants of the person subjected. Natalee Holloway's body could have been subjected to this method with the improvision that she would have been submerged completely for the duration. In a few weeks, she would be gone. The bottom of the pier pillars near the Marriott wharf would suffice.

I hope the foregoing sates the curiosity of our non-believing posters. Could any of the foregoing been employed to make Natalee's body disappear? Of course, any one of the foregoing disposal methods could have been employed. However, if they were employed, we will never find Natalee. She is gone. What should be remembered is that dumping in the ocean or burying would have been discovered by now. They were not.

HarryTho

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2008, 07:10:52 PM »

I also remember talk about  Pauls was a member of a Hospital  that was in charge of the  crematoriums there this may be rumor not sure .

http://websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-39822

leann coburn
05-27-2006, 03:25 PM

There are bound to be many types of incinerators on an island like Aruba. Law enforcement probably use them, hospitals would have to have one available for amputations and such, and I have never read anywhere that this particular funeral home did not complete the crematorium it was granted the permit for in 2004. Also, think of all the cruise ship and tourist waste they must deal with there.

It is a "google" confirmed statement to say that mementomori funeral home asked for and was granted a license to construct and run a crematorium in 2004. They then embarked on a plan of education for the public (which is mainly Catholic), so as to help dispel their fears of the process. Okay, that much is on record. Before that, they sent the bodies to Miami. There was obviously a reason to build the facility, as there is very little space for burial left on the island. (I can only imagine it being like Key West...a lot of coral and little sand and above-ground burial is a must). They said in their article in 2004 that the need and desire for cremations on Aruba was growing and that "we have already had five cases". I agree these were probably sent to Miami, as the facility was unfinished when the article was printed.

All that is needed for a crematorium is an enclosed building with proper ventalation equipped with afterburners to purify any odors escaping the building. The crematorium itself is a piece of machinery about the size of a mini-cooper with the opening about four feet off of the ground. The body is loaded in the tray, it is slid into position, and a button is pushed to close the thick metal door. Then a button is pushed that will automatically take this modern equipment through a cycle. Very basic.

It wouldn't take more than two weeks (at the most) to set up a crematorium at a funeral home IF it wasn't for the permits required. And these permits are environmental in nature, such as to how much pollution is to be released in the process. Neighbors may rightfully complain that the odor of burning gas is upsetting. Of course it would be. So this is the main point here, to make sure the process is clean and not offensive to others. The goal is for it to not even be noticed by passersby. If a person weren't familiar with the types of ventilation needed (that stick up on the roof) then there would be no way to tell.

So how does someone claim that Aruba has no crematoriums? That is a strange statement to make when one was licensed in 2004 because of "need". Is it that there is no longer a need and these people just threw their money away for no reason? I would think not. That is what market research is for. If it was licensed, then it was built. Not a big process to build. Is it a stretch to think that one would use something that was built at some expense? This is the most common of sense. Think about it. Excuse the analogy, but if my hubby built a wonderful barbecue in the backyard, I would use it.

And what of PVDS? He was an environmental lawyer and official before he moved to Aruba. There are articles of how he held up the completion of a needed road for quite some time there because it would run across a section of his property. Don't blame him one bit. But this is how we find out that he was an environmental official. And he is also rumored to have helped with the permits for his friends' crematorium in 2004. One good turn always deserves another. Go figure.

I don't claim to know the truth but I do know that there is a crematorium in Aruba. Have they chained it up not to be used? I guess you could assume that, but it would seem weird to do so. And why would these good people throw that money away?

And yes, there are many types of incinerators that would do the same job, such as what happened with the horror of 9/11. Several people must be scared out of their minds right now. Especially when they read these things. When someone gets close, I'm sure they would try to stop that person. But you can't stop people using their logic.

jmo and that's too much space I've used, so I leave it for now to the rest of you.

Pita...Thank You!  Excellent post...and food for thought...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »

I have newspaper articles of a brand new crematorium/funeral home in Aruba this year. However it's in Papi and the translation never mentioned if there was any others.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2008, 07:24:39 PM »

i found this on  websleuths

june 2005
Izzy Mae
The only way I know to get rid of a body in this situation and to be sure it never returns, is to have it cremated. There is a relatively new crematorium in Oranjestad. I have worked in several funeral homes with crematoriums. It takes about 3 hours and would then be put into an electric mixer for final powdering.
This fits in the time line. Joran passed his exams; he knows that you can't destroy matter. You can only change its state.
Natalee yet exists.
(if you think i am kidding, google David Sconce or Lamb Funeral Home in Pasadena. Also this is a favorite of the original mafia)

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2008, 07:24:47 PM »

New email:

Hello all!

Just a quick note to let you all know that BFN is back online after being down for a few days!  Thank you for your patience and I hope to see you at BFN soon!

Regards,
The Blogs for Natalee Forum Team.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2008, 07:36:13 PM »

and 07-06-2005:

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »

Rob did most of the work on crematoriums early in this case.  He just kept on looking and searching...so if a location is what you are looking for...Rob would be the person to ask.  If he doesn't know...I bet he knows who does.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »

I'M not sure what a Candela is..But if I had to guess I would say Restaurant.

Solo Di Pueblo 5-20-08

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2008, 07:43:28 PM »

wondering2207-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Has anyone found evidence of an operating crematorium on Aruba? I couldn't.
Not yet; however, I've seen talk on chatboards that the oil refinery had a massive incinerator; it was the refinery where the man who was murdered with head lopped off, worked.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I never saw a link when I looked there, and I didn't find any follow-up after the initial "report", either. Anybody find one? I've looked for news on that story but couldn't find a single thing.

You'd think that AP and others would have picked up a sensational story like that...
I don't see why the wire services would pick up a murder from a foreign country. I believe that it was reported in that Aruban newspaper, name of which, I think, maybe starts, "Diario..."

This murder is being discussed in another thread here, which might interest you:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26041&page=3

Like you, I was amazed when I googled it, as so little showed up; but simultaneously, I feel like I read SO much about it. Anyway, they have the murder victim's name, and also the name of the missing male over at the other thread:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26041&page=3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IWABWU07-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Two other things have occurred to me.

Many hospitals and medical centers (or other industrial organic biohazard) use large disposal/shredder system to get rid of medical waste (anything literally). First you autoclave it, and then the system grinds everything up into sand like pieces. You can bag and send to a landfill. The advantage is that you do not have bags of waste being dumped on the side of the road, or washing up on shore that can be traced to your facility.

Here is a link to one such site (there are more companies):

http://www.vecoplanllc.com

They also have a system for body waste. It uses wax coated paper mache containers to hold urine, fecal matter, lots of different kinds of containers. The waste is then put in a garbage disposal unit, ground, and flushed down the sewer. The advantage is that you because it is body waste and could go down the toilet, this is ok to put in the sewer. If you used plastic bed pans, you'd have to worry about disposal. Don't remember what this system was called, but it was made in Canada.

The above information about disposal probably doesn't apply to every location worldwide, but is something to think about.

2. Where do they dispose of non-human remains. There are vets and an animal shelter in Aruba. Where are the remains of euthanized animals disposed of? In the larger geographic area in which I live, shelters have several disposal methods. In the winter, double industrial bagged, dumpster, landfill. In the summer, double industrial bag, freezer, dumpster, landfill. I know there are shelters/vets that have creamatoriums in the US. Sell remains to rendering plant. Sell remains to company that provides specimins for biology classes.

And for a previous post, are licenses required for all incinerators? Is there an office with records?

3. While I'm thinking of it, I probably heard of this elsewhere, how do cruise ships dispose of waste? I thought I read that they incinerate it as opposed to dumping it in the ocean.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2008, 07:53:29 PM »

Hallo Johan..As you know a man was found murdered on June 18th 2005..But did you know he worked for Valero? He worked part time at the hospital incinerater and was rumored to run valero's. He was found nearly decapitated or had a colombian neck tie and was found in the cemetary when they were searching for Natalee. I read what I could on this case and it's very suspicious. His GF went down for the murder but swears she did not do it and it was a colombian and a aruban. He died the same day as the bank employee in PVDS statement

Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann
17 May 1955 - 18 Jun 2005

http://www.mementomori.net/05148.html

Rene Van Heyningen
12 Jan 1973- 18 jun 2005

« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 08:05:52 PM by Observer » Logged

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »

18 years in prison in Sabana Basora-murder

ORANJESTAD - The Common Court of Justice of the Dutch Antilles and Aruba eight yesenia Castillo Helleis guilty to the murder of her friend Rene van Heyningen. The Court convicted the woman yesterday to a prison sentence of eighteen years. The public prosecutor had appealed fifteen years demanded. Helleis denies having committed the murder. (Amigoe)

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2008, 08:07:30 PM »

I would say a candela is a fire.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2008, 08:11:17 PM »

Funerarias=

Del Pueblo              582-5622
Ad Patras               584-2299
Zepp Wever            582-1612
Mementomori          583-3358

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »

Victim’s family is none too happy

At the moment when the authorities discovered the body, they checked the house where the victim lived, and there discovered a lot more blood.

To top it all off, a sibling was told that police in Aruba was going to conduct the reconstruction of events this coming Sunday. Now he calls, they tell him that suddenly the reconstruction took place last Thursday evening. And the parents in Aruba are without a vehicle and could not find a way to get to the place. In the end, they couldn’t get there.

Simply said, the families are none too happy with the investigations that are currently taking place in Aruba.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_09_archive.html

--------------------------

18 years cell in Sabana Basora-murder

ORANJESTAD - The Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba eight Yesenia Castillo Helleis guilty to the murder of her friend Rene van Heyningen. The Court convicted the woman yesterday to a prison sentence of eighteen years. The public prosecutor had appealed fifteen years demanded. Helleis denies having committed the murder. (Amigoe)
http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2006/2006-11-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2006-11-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

------------------------------------------
In the trial she said she didn't kill Rene Van Heyningen.

in corte superior, yesenia castillo h. now is tell huez cu the not owing to kill rene van heijnigen oranjestad(aan):

monday nightfall did take lugar the caso of apelacion of yesenia castillo h., that owing to wordo acusa of owing to kill his pareha at one form premedita, usando one machete. in corte of first instancia past owing to admiti cu the was esun cu owing to kill rene v.h., usando one machete. the victima was have provided that overall 65 clip at his curpa. autoridadnan, because; also ministerio publico was have much question in the caso here, specialmente mirando the achievement cu they was convenci cu the muher not can owing to carga y throw the curpa his only in cemetery. during tratamento of the caso in corte of first instancia, past owing to splica detayadamente con past owing to comete the crimen y pakico. past owing to tell cu after of did take much abuse of part of his pareha y one discusion cu they was have the night anterior, past owing to lose cabez y cuminza chop his pareha, cu consecuencia cu this owing to fayece. huez some month happen owing to dicta cu y.c.h have to sit one castigo of 12 year, after cu fiscal owing to exigi 18. past owing to apela sentencia of huez y ministerio publico owing to make same. during tratamento of the caso in corte superior monday, the acusado owing to tell huez cu past owing to dicidi of apela the caso, because the not owing to comete the crimen. past owing to tell huez cu was two man, cu past owing to conoce two week first, via his pareha. according y., the hombernan owing to beat at door y ask about for his pareha. past owing to tell they for keep one rato, sinembargo they owing to march enter the cas. they owing to pushe contra the wall y owing to bay arise the victima for of dream. for casualidad the machete was in camber, because the night anterior, y. y his pareha was have one discusion y r.v.h according y. owing to coi the machete y strike the cune in his cara. the machete owing to stay in the camber y one of the hombernan owing to cuminza chop r.v.h. according yesenia, the not can owing to make nothing y ela stop fast of the box of his child of 11 month. past owing to tell huez cu the hombernan constantemente was busca algo in the cas, but they not owing to achieve this. they owing to menaze y owing to bise for her not tell nothing, but algo will can happen cune or his child. yesenia owing to dicidi of not tell nothing y take the blame for thing is the murder, for so proteha his self y his child. huez owing to puntre dicon now if past owing to come fast y count ; the berdad. past owing to tell cu the not can owing to wanta more in jail, sintando one castigo for algo cu the not owing to comete y sabiendo cu his child will happen several year, without can is cune. huez owing to puntre tocante of the achievement cu some day first cu the asesinato, past owing to take away the machete bay slijp y owing to fill name y number false on the paper cu have to owing to wordo fill. past owing to tell cu past owing to fill cos robez, because the was at telephone y distrai, hour cu the was fill the paper. huez owing to ask about y. for count ; kico owing to sosode after cu the hombernan owing to kill his pareha. past owing to splica cu they owing to stay busca algo y after they owing to place curpa of the victima in his own pickup y owing to bay cune. advocate general owing to trece fast cu was have one cloths poni fast the cortina y owing to tell cu was y. owing to place this, for person not look at kico is sosode in the cas. y. owing to tell huez cu the not owing to place this y cu probably was the hombernan, that owing to make this. advocate general owing to tell cu despite cu the also is think cu was have more person in the caso here, specialmente mirando cu two agent policial self was have problem for hoist y carga the curpa, the is of opinion cu the muher is esun cu owing to kill he. past owing to tell cu the muher his declaracion for thing is the reconstruccion of the caso, was mucho good y detail during of tratamento of the caso in corte of first instancia. one of the hueznan owing to ask about the acusado if is berdad cu his pareha owing to arrive of bise cu if do you clip a at his throat, the not can bark more, as the self owing to decalara some month happen. y. owing to tell cu esey niether do not berdad y cu is the self owing to inventa this. advocate general owing to tell also cu police owing to achieve fingerprint on one box, cu do not neither of the victima neither of the acusado, but alas recherche not owing to follow investiga this, probably because y. owing to confesa cu was the owing to comete the acto criminal. according advocate general, the is believe cu mirando various declaracion cu the victima was have relacion cu another muhernan, y.

will owing to comete the acto debi at sentimentonan of jaloezie. advocate general owing to tell cu the is achieve the castigo ask for fiscal in corte of first instancia of 18 year mucho much, sinembargo past owing to tell cu the castigo of 12 year cu past owing to achieve is mucho bit. pesey past owing to ask one castigo of 15 year. advocate de sousa representando y. owing to tell huez cu have mucho indicacion cu his cliente not owing to comete the murder. past owing to tell cu family self of the victima not can owing to believe cu was y. owing to kill rene. past owing to splica cu at various ocasion the pareha was have problem cu another, but always the muher owing to saca rene for of cas y the was bay close his mother, till hour cu they fix bek cu another. this during of the several añanan cu they was have cu another. y. not have to y then not owing to kill his pareha, because always the was have another opcion. near of this is much cla cu y not can owing to arise the curpa his only, or carga this for place in cemetery. the advocate owing to trece fast also cu was have one person that owing to tell cu morning trempan first cu the crimen owing to sosode, was have two man cu is peace the descripcion of the hombernan cu according y. owing to kill rene, that owing to puntre where the cemetery of sabana broom is stay. according y. one of the hombernan was have one acento colombiano y the another was have one acento of child of corsow. de sousa owing to tell huez also cu in the caso here have mucho doubt of thing owing to sosode y so do you not can give y. one castigo, because all cos is indica cu the not owing to kill rene, but past owing to lie at first instancia, because they owing to menaza the y his child. bao of yoramento y. owing to ask the hueznan for they not dune one castigo for algo cu the not owing to comete. huez owing to tell cu the will give his sentencia on 31 of october for 10:45 at corsow y fax this after for aruba. come across

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/10/17/local/news1.php
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 08:16:19 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2008, 08:17:48 PM »

i found this on  websleuths

june 2005
Izzy Mae
The only way I know to get rid of a body in this situation and to be sure it never returns, is to have it cremated. There is a relatively new crematorium in Oranjestad. I have worked in several funeral homes with crematoriums. It takes about 3 hours and would then be put into an electric mixer for final powdering.
This fits in the time line. Joran passed his exams; he knows that you can't destroy matter. You can only change its state.
Natalee yet exists.
(if you think i am kidding, google David Sconce or Lamb Funeral Home in Pasadena. Also this is a favorite of the original mafia)

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."

Poor man's cremation - a barrel and a gallon of gas.

Other advise I was given early on - don't eat the sea food on Aruba.

Dive shops have weights.  Are the weights stored each night?  Could some go missing and no one notice?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.