April 25, 2024, 09:27:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265761 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »

Here is the honourable Mr Paul vd Sloot 

ummmmm.....

pardon me for noticing...and for asking, monkeys...

IS PAULUS"  ZIPPER DOWN?????

....I think there is a reason Joey has that "cat that ate the canary" look! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2008, 10:38:59 PM »

Here is the honourable Mr Paul vd Sloot 

ummmmm.....

pardon me for noticing...and for asking, monkeys...

IS PAULUS"  ZIPPER DOWN?????

Yes, indeed....this photo has been around a bit, but the fly is still open...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2008, 10:57:27 PM »

Patrick was a guest today on the Dutch Jensen show.  Here is the link to watch.  Note, the 8 minute breaking news segment is a comedy mix.  In it, they did make fun of Mrs. Sloot's art exhibit.  There was also a segment like a game show and the man on there looked like Mart Bakx.  I can't say it was, just looked like him.  There is some humor used some might find offensive.  I didn't.  I took it for what it was, something to make audience laugh. MO

The interview of Patrick is 22 min. long and includes Elizabeth, the American co-writer.  Most is in Dutch.  The book comes out June 25 in Holland.  Elizabeth said there are several press wanting to do the American version.

... there are 3 separate links under photo of Patrick. Connect to the one of his name and you can watch the 22 minute segment on video now.

Click on the lines you see below the photo of Patrick when you get to the site.   

Jensen! (20-05)

20-05 Opening en Breaking News
20-05 Patrick van der Eem
20-05 Optreden Di-Rect

http://www.rtl.nl/service/gemist/dinsdag/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2008, 11:05:03 PM »

UGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

MAN.

HE IS A TWISTED LITTLE PRICK.

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2008, 12:01:45 AM »

Hey Wreck...If Joran doesn't fess up soon he's gonna be eating a steady diet of Govt cheese and living in a van down by the river! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2008, 12:02:44 AM »

Hey Wreck...If Joran doesn't fess up soon he's gonna be eating a steady diet of Govt cheese and living in a van down by the river! 

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2008, 12:10:52 AM »

as any good snake might, right?
scum.  the whole lot, imo.

nite monkeys

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2008, 12:11:08 AM »

I miss Chris Farley  Umm excuse me ladies...Any of you know where the weight room is? 

Unlike the guy above,it appears Hans watches his figure and is quite the dresser. I wonder if he is any good at interior design? Well...let go with it Hans..Theres no reason to stay in the closet,to cover up the truth,to lie and to keep everyone in the dark..You are not fooling anyone Mr Hans...About Natalee's case

« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 12:58:30 AM by Observer » Logged

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2008, 12:12:28 AM »

oh..

turn the page 

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2008, 12:25:50 AM »

*******..ty...that gut photo is unbelievably....real...lol...ty
'
SUCK IT IN!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2008, 01:12:45 AM »

Deepak doesn't look so good here  Wink Is he dabbling in the Nations imports/exports? Or the pressures of being a no good dirtbag getting to him? IS cousin Dompig putting him to work or is he still working at the cafe?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2008, 01:24:46 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2008, 01:28:19 AM »

I don't recall it being confirmed that Rene van Heyningen worked part time at the hospital crematoria, infact I am not sure they have one. Has this been found to be a fact? 

I do recall that he was employed at Valero.

http://www.paho.org/english/sha/prflaru.htm

Municipal Services for Management of Solid Waste, Including Hospital Waste. For disposal of solid waste, there is a 12.5-hectare refuse dump located in Parkietenbos. Different types of waste are taken to this site (refuse from homes, offices, industry, hotels, restaurants and cafes, construction and demolition sites), but no documentation is available regarding the exact amounts. Hospital waste also is transported and disposed of in the municipal dump. Infectious waste is burned in an incinerator, which may pose operation and maintenance problems.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: May 22, 2008, 01:50:42 AM »

http://sxmprivateeye.com/node/7023

Incinerator not a good idea
Anonymous (not verified) | Wed, 2006-11-08 23:47
First of all, we do not prodice enough garbage, even with the French side added.
Secondly, where would they put it, on the pondfill? Right, I'm sure that will be good for the health of the people downwind. I understand the incinerator in Aruba is far from habitation and blows out to sea.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2008, 02:07:55 AM »

First of all, we do not prodice enough garbage, even with the French side added.
Secondly, where would they put it, on the pondfill? Right, I'm sure that will be good for the health of the people downwind. I understand the incinerator in Aruba is far from habitation and blows out to sea.

Hi Tex!

I still wonder about the new concrete work done around the sloth home....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2008, 03:41:57 AM »

Hi Tex!

Yes, Destiny...I do too.  You know if the missing person would have been a child of the "Judge in Training"...new concrete poured at any suspect's home would have been history at least two and a half years ago! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 22, 2008, 03:45:09 AM »

I miss Chris too..  ..that's one of my all time favorite SNL skits.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: May 22, 2008, 06:01:32 AM »

Hi Tex!

Yes, Destiny...I do too.  You know if the missing person would have been a child of the "Judge in Training"...new concrete poured at any suspect's home would have been history at least two and a half years ago! 

I don't think they were suspects in the beginning.  They were witnesses.  IIRC, two security guards were taken into custody for questioning based on the statements of witnesses, those last known to be with a missing person.

These two former security guard suspects homes were searched in a media circus.

When J2K were taken for questioning, were they treated like everyone else? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2008, 08:26:11 AM »

trans via Google :

Relatieproblemen went to murder advance

ORANJESTAD - The death of Rene van Heyningen, on the night of Thursday 16 on Friday, June 17, 2005, were relationship problems beforehand. The man would have been violent and jealous woman. The court ruling is Friday and it will be clear whether the woman YCH one victim was in a flush of fear acted, or with premeditation has committed a murder.

It would suggest that steps go together Thursday evening, but Van Heyningen was in his own way. C.H. was disappointed and thought about their relationship. They drank a bottle of wine. According C.H. her friend came around four o'clock in the morning at home and gave them quarrel. Van Heyningen would have caught a machete and threatened to kill her if they would continue with his life interfere. Then he went to sleep.

Around half past five morning took C.H. the kapmes and stuck in his neck. The man was care, but was no longer able to sound out. He came out of bed and tried to run away. C.H. remained on him to respond to it in the kitchen neerviel and no longer responded.

C.H. saw that Van Heyningen was dead and drag his body into the bedroom of their less than a year old daughter. This girl slept at that moment in the master bedroom. Then she hung a sheet for the window, so there is nothing visible from the outside would be. She made her daughter wakes up, took her to the babysitter and went to her work. She called several people to ask whether they knew where her friend was, that night because he was not home.

When C.H. in the course of the morning back home, wrapped them as saying the corpse in a cloth, put it in his pick-up and brought to the cemetery in Sabana Basora. The police discovered the body a day later. At that time was C.H. not regarded as suspicious. Only when agents in the homes of C.H. in a pool of blood that of a footprint aantroffen CH turned out to be, she was suspicious. On June 24 issued the woman a confession.

MACHETE

The prosecutor questioned the skills of a pasgeslepen machete. According C.H. they used the knife to the garden to logging. "What garden? On the photos of the house and its surroundings have been made, I see no garden and have nothing to logging. "CH said that her friend had asked her the machete to cut into the garden to cooperate. They brought the machete on June 9 to a grinder and got the knife on June 15 again.

On the receipt was the first of CH, but a completely different surname. C.H. indicated that she had written only her first name and surname grinder noted. When they do well to the handwriting looked, they recognized that they themselves had written. "It was very busy in the grinder and I think I've made it a mistake. But I do not understand how you can. "

On the question of why the court C.H. her boyfriend had killed, they responded huilend. "In my head clicked something, I had a blackout. That night was a devil in me. "They talked about their long relationship. "Nothing was good for him. I had to do everything for him, he did nothing for me. During my pregnancy, he was not there for me and he did not show at the baptism of our daughter. For years he did me emotional pain. Yet I still love him. It hurts that he is no longer here. "

HELP

The reconstruction of the cemetery Sabana Basora showed that the heavy corpse not by a person on the fence could be lifted. The Technical Research has found no sleepsporen and no geknakte branches. C.H. said that they had really done. "I had unexplained strength in me."

According to the psychiatric examination was the wife at the time of the steekpartij fully toerekeningsvatbaar, there is no chance of recurrence and she is no danger to society.

The outlines for C.H. as a woman who reacted violently as her friend was not what she wanted and was jealous because Van Heyningen multiple girlfriends after held. That C.H. the day after the killings of her friend just started working and people called to ask where he was, took the Prosecutor a play. "It was therefore a deliberate act." The prosecutor was also believe that CH lies that she has done on its own.

The lawyer of C. the burden of proof was not conclusive. The mortem showed that there are probably several weapons were used. "What would be the second weapon then?" Asked the lawyer is uncertain.

They also went to the machete. "In every garden grows Yerba and one machete is not uncommon to this account grass away." The day after the killings of Van Heyningen, the lawyer as a day of denial. According to her pain is the motive for this act. "Many women go for years suffered from a violent relationship, but so many of their partner that they can not disconnect the relationship. Here is indeed a crime passionnel: an act due to mental majeure. "(Amigoe)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2008, 08:28:53 AM »

******* on fok Haha :
I see the trolls are coming because we are close to the truth! Tell your friends they are going down!!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.