April 24, 2024, 05:32:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265721 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: May 22, 2008, 09:56:37 PM »

Happy Birthday BB
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #221 on: May 22, 2008, 10:05:40 PM »

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YA BB!!!

You the best. (sic)   

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 22, 2008, 11:14:32 PM »

Todays Awemainta announcing the pre-clearance flights from the U.S.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »

Rob    ty   nice to hear from TJ

Otherwisw....quiet in da zoo.

Maybe the calm before the storm?

One can only hope.... Hope springs eternal.

Prayers

For Natalee, her family, and every monkey.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2008, 11:53:40 PM »

Todays Awemainta announcing the Prue-clearance flights from the U.S.

I sure would like some details on this!!! Sounds like Carte Blanch to smuggle.

meshuggener
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2008, 01:16:18 AM »

As a long time lurker I am saddened with the inactivity lately, and hope all the monkeys will mend their indifferences soon.  A few weeks ago this forum was jumping with enthusiasm and very exciting conversations and theories.  Come on everybody ....  please come back!  You're missed by many, many people.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2008, 01:32:20 AM »

As a long time lurker I am saddened with the inactivity lately, and hope all the monkeys will mend their indifferences soon.  A few weeks ago this forum was jumping with enthusiasm and very exciting conversations and theories.  Come on everybody ....  please come back!  You're missed by many, many people.

I think it's more that there's no new news to talk about.  TES is in Aruba searching for Jose Tromp and maybe more will come of that.  No articles about it however.

Personally, I have been posting less due to all the construction that's been going on at my house plus a little medical emergency 

I have been searching all the other sites and Aruba media sites for anything pertaining to the case though, several times a day. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2008, 01:36:46 AM »

It appears another suicide or attempted suicide in Aruba:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4810/5/#jc_allComments

Homber ta comete suicidio na Rooi Bosal  
Local 
Friday, 23 May 2008 - 01:09 
Diahuebs anochi Polis y Ambulance ta wordo dirigi cu urgencia pa Rooi Bosal pa un persona cu lo a purba di comete suicidio. Ta trata aki di un homber di 31 anja cu fam M. cu a horca su mes. Ambulance a bay rumbo pa Hospital cu e persona pa purba na re-anime pero esaki no tabata tin resultado. Nos kier a manda palabra di condolencia pa e famia y conocirnan

Through translator:

man is comete suicidio at rooi bosal

friday, 23 may 2008 - 01:09

diahuebs night police y ambulance is wordo dirigi cu urgencia for rooi bosal for one person cu will owing to try of comete suicidio. is deal here of one man of 31 anja cu surname m. cu owing to horca his self. ambulance owing to bay direction for hospital cu the person for try at re-anime but this not was have result. we wanted owing to send word of condolencia for her family y conocirnan. come across
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2008, 03:27:20 AM »

Happy Birthday, BB!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2008, 04:17:42 AM »

telegraaf 2004
Karin janssen came in 2004 discredited because she built a house illegally.
In the  Netherlands is that sensitive because she was working  with large fraud cases.
Early this year she is nominated for 3 years to Chief Prosecutor in Aruba

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2008, 05:32:52 AM »

HOLLOWAY CASE THE FIRST 10 DAYS,what was Karin Janssen doing ??????

trans >Google

letter to Renee v Nie.
INGEZONDEN:
Dear lord of Nie,

I read on your website that among other things, as I Aruban PG in the crucial first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway have ruined the case.

I gave you earlier pointed out that this is contrary to the truth and I've asked you to stop untruths to proclaim.

I will again say how things really works. Natalee is the night of 29 on May 30, 2005 disappeared. I was up to June 6, the first eight days after the disappearance, in the Netherlands. I do have those days during telephone contact with Karin Janssen and I've told her several times that those three boys, whose last with her and had let persist. Her answer was that those boys were first draught, because otherwise the police had "nothing to the hearing to go". When I returned in Aruba, I told her again that those who had boys persist. Her answer was that they were waiting on video from the Netherlands, because the questioning of the boys would be included on the video. Never before has a hearing in Aruba on the video. Why that had to happen now, could not be made clear to me. I was against, because the police never previously had included video interviews and had no experience with this method of questioning.

But as you now do, when I was appointed as the culprit of that disastrous first ten days, while I have nothing to do with it. The first eight days, I was not even in Aruba. The hovj Janssen for me as ai PG and they took the decisions. I have never throughout the investigation had contact with Commissioner van der Straten, either personally or by telephone ..

I'm never hovj by Janssen was informed of the planned arrest of the two guards. I've had this in the Netherlands on television. I was never made clear why these two guards were arrested, because there was no indication that they were involved in the disappearance of Natalee. They are never to draught "to have something to the hearing to go".

I would be grateful if you have a correction on your website and places where you are in the future would refrain from proclaim untruths.

mr drs T.D. Croes

NAWOORD (RvN): I FIND IT VERY VERY INTERESTING WHAT THE PG WRITE. ABOVE ALL THE PASSAGE OF TWO BLACK MEN APPEAR TO BE BASED ON NOTHING .... in jail. RACISTISCH OR 'FOUTJE'???? THIS IS SO THAT MAY CONTAIN THE TIME FOR (KARIN ETC.) TOGETHER WITH v Straaten  THIS CASE OF THE FIRST 10 DAYS HAS GETRAINEERD. IN COOPERATION WITH WHO, FOR WHOM AND WHY?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: May 23, 2008, 05:50:08 AM »

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YA BB!!!

You the best. (sic)   

thanks all for the BB wishes , you are all toooooo sweet.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2008, 06:51:13 AM »

Common sense says Karin Janssen knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

When one looks over the pattern of her involvement in the Natalee Holloway case, we have to ask did Karin Janssen do a "friend a favor" or purposely buy time for the suspects to rehearse their lies, erase all evidence, change statements, allow some statements to become missing and therefore was she directly involved in a cover-up?

Karin Janssen knew that neither John nor Jones were working as security guards during the time frame that Joran, Deepak and Satish claimed to have dropped Natalee off at the Holiday Inn hotel. She also knew that the descriptions given by Joran, Deepak and Satish of clothing they claimed the "dark skinned" guard wore was not anything remotely close to what Holiday Inn security guards wore. Yet, Karin Janssen ignored these discrepancies and had the security guards arrested claiming she had evidence.

It can be concluded that given all the information Karin Janssen had available to her, the notion that there was good "cause for suspicion" was knowingly false, and the fact that the guards were still pursued, in light of ALE and prosecutors knowing that no drop off ever occurred, suggests collusion between the ALE and Karin Janssen for the sole purpose of denying Natalee's family the truth of what had been inflicted upon their child, and covering up for the real perpetrators: Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe and Paulus van der Sloot.

Prior to their arrest, Karin Janssen did not investigate John and Jones, she knew the three last seen taking Natalee had lied, and yet went forward with their arrest. After which she took yet another curious step by requesting that the attorney representing both the Security Guards, Chris Lejuez, drop Mickey Johns as a client.

Why did Karin Janssen withhold Joran van der Sloot’s statement from the security guards’ attorney claiming it to be irrelevant to his clients, while turning over the Kalpoe brother’s statements when reportedly Joran’s statement contained the same lie?
How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences, but not for the van der Sloot’s home?

How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences but did not follow proper procedures for DNA testing of the Kalpoe brothers and Joran van der Sloot?
WHY WAS A BIG SEARCH CONDUCTED ON JUNE 6TH? THEY HAD ALREADY ARRESTED THE SECURITY GUARDS WHOM THEY HAD "EVIDENCE" AGAINST?

Why was this search conducted away from the area the victim, Natalee Holloway was last seen?

These were diversionary tactics utilized by the Aruban Justice Department along with Janssen's statement that "you can't barge in their like cowboys" which was meant to demean American standards while her actions and methodologies were corrupt attempts to protect the suspects by zeroing in on the innocent Security Guards who for 10 days were not in any line-up, only questioned one time, and their alibis ignored.

Karin Janssen and the other Aruban officials continue, even today, along with the bloggers on-line, in planting lies and disrupting forward progress in this case.

The fact that Prosecutor Karin Janssen and polis detectives Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der Straten, all in charge of the investigation, were not pursuing the facts, or the surveillance tapes that demonstrated Natalee never return to the hotel; while ignoring all the contradictions of the statements by Joran and Kalpoe brothers paints a very clear picture indeed. It would seem impossible for any competent professional to come up with the strategical course that Karin Janssen utilized and not realize she was involved in a collusion to cover up these crimes.

Karin Janssen has been a Prosecutor for 12 years and the Chief Prosecutor in Aruba for a year and one half, and she made the choices and procedural errors based upon her experience. Common sense says she knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: May 23, 2008, 07:01:59 AM »

Happy Birthday bb    

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: May 23, 2008, 07:05:11 AM »

Hello Johan...Do you have any info on KJ at all please? Age or where she went to law school? I am just wondering if she had ties to Aruba before she took the job as Prosecutor? TIA

Hope you had a great Birthday, BB!

Good Morning Sharon!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #235 on: May 23, 2008, 07:20:47 AM »

I try to find everything about Karin Janssen !
I think she  knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba!

I think she  knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba!

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: May 23, 2008, 07:40:29 AM »

Common sense says Karin Janssen knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

When one looks over the pattern of her involvement in the Natalee Holloway case, we have to ask did Karin Janssen do a "friend a favor" or purposely buy time for the suspects to rehearse their lies, erase all evidence, change statements, allow some statements to become missing and therefore was she directly involved in a cover-up?

Karin Janssen knew that neither John nor Jones were working as security guards during the time frame that Joran, Deepak and Satish claimed to have dropped Natalee off at the Holiday Inn hotel. She also knew that the descriptions given by Joran, Deepak and Satish of clothing they claimed the "dark skinned" guard wore was not anything remotely close to what Holiday Inn security guards wore. Yet, Karin Janssen ignored these discrepancies and had the security guards arrested claiming she had evidence.

It can be concluded that given all the information Karin Janssen had available to her, the notion that there was good "cause for suspicion" was knowingly false, and the fact that the guards were still pursued, in light of ALE and prosecutors knowing that no drop off ever occurred, suggests collusion between the ALE and Karin Janssen for the sole purpose of denying Natalee's family the truth of what had been inflicted upon their child, and covering up for the real perpetrators: Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe and Paulus van der Sloot.

Prior to their arrest, Karin Janssen did not investigate John and Jones, she knew the three last seen taking Natalee had lied, and yet went forward with their arrest. After which she took yet another curious step by requesting that the attorney representing both the Security Guards, Chris Lejuez, drop Mickey Johns as a client.

Why did Karin Janssen withhold Joran van der Sloot’s statement from the security guards’ attorney claiming it to be irrelevant to his clients, while turning over the Kalpoe brother’s statements when reportedly Joran’s statement contained the same lie?
How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences, but not for the van der Sloot’s home?

How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences but did not follow proper procedures for DNA testing of the Kalpoe brothers and Joran van der Sloot?
WHY WAS A BIG SEARCH CONDUCTED ON JUNE 6TH? THEY HAD ALREADY ARRESTED THE SECURITY GUARDS WHOM THEY HAD "EVIDENCE" AGAINST?

Why was this search conducted away from the area the victim, Natalee Holloway was last seen?

These were diversionary tactics utilized by the Aruban Justice Department along with Janssen's statement that "you can't barge in their like cowboys" which was meant to demean American standards while her actions and methodologies were corrupt attempts to protect the suspects by zeroing in on the innocent Security Guards who for 10 days were not in any line-up, only questioned one time, and their alibis ignored.

Karin Janssen and the other Aruban officials continue, even today, along with the bloggers on-line, in planting lies and disrupting forward progress in this case.

The fact that Prosecutor Karin Janssen and polis detectives Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der Straten, all in charge of the investigation, were not pursuing the facts, or the surveillance tapes that demonstrated Natalee never return to the hotel; while ignoring all the contradictions of the statements by Joran and Kalpoe brothers paints a very clear picture indeed. It would seem impossible for any competent professional to come up with the strategical course that Karin Janssen utilized and not realize she was involved in a collusion to cover up these crimes.

Karin Janssen has been a Prosecutor for 12 years and the Chief Prosecutor in Aruba for a year and one half, and she made the choices and procedural errors based upon her experience. Common sense says she knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

Johan, great post!    
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 23, 2008, 07:45:36 AM »

Hello Johan...Do you have any info on KJ at all please? Age or where she went to law school? I am just wondering if she had ties to Aruba before she took the job as Prosecutor? TIA

Hope you had a great Birthday, BB!

Good Morning Sharon!

Good Morning Mum!

(Thought of you this am as our skycam reported an accident on University and Pembroke Rd -- since I KNOW you KNOW where that is  )

Johan -- great stuff! I admit -- I've always been on the fence about KJ -- always wanted to believe that she could NOT possibly be obstructing justice for an innocent teen -- for a mother's child.

I guess I have to admit that she is as stinking and smelly as they come.

Heading out for the day. Prayers to Beth and the family.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #238 on: May 23, 2008, 07:48:09 AM »

The Koch case in limburg ,Holland

Moszkowicz  is not her friend  
This was in the biggest investement scam (about +/- 65mil Euros)  in Holland to date
It involves a german guy named Koch

Karin Jansen "officer of justice" and judge Bruinsma have according to Moszkowicz been remarkably friendly to Koch (Janssen and Bruinsma claimed he was to sick to be interrogated)
Moszkowicz: What do we know about this illness? Only what Kock himself says. I have never seen any medical evidence of illness. The impression could arise that the suspect and the Openbaar Ministerie have made some sort of deal. Karen Janssen chose not to react to this accusation of Moszkowicz

Oh and... Karen Jansen never witnessed the end of this case cuse she was sent to Aruba.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #239 on: May 23, 2008, 07:58:15 AM »

Steve Cohen : The Twitty / Holloway family is so incredibly effective in the media, that we do something in front of them.

I n front of Them , i think he is talking about the trol's Network (paid posters !!)

Besides spokesman Cohen is also editor of the website of the Task Force: arubatruth.com. "It is true that the tone has become stronger since. The Twitty / Holloway family is so incredibly effective in the media, that we do something in front of them. "The lyrics on the website will still be screened by a lawyer, so that it can not harm the case. "It's a thin line between what you can and what you can not say.

We would of course not think a lawsuit will be harmed because we suspected ammunition. "Cohen meets with Delalla in consultation with the Taskforce every thirty days with a communication strategy. "It is a paid job, my work for the Task Force, but not so much that I can live, I also have another job.

Cohen is' special advisor on the Aruba Natalee Holloway case. " He is every two days briefed by Police Commissioner Dolfi Richardson.

BRIEFED ????? is that Normal ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.