April 19, 2024, 07:43:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265480 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »

I hope the opposition in the Netherlands will pick this up
G.Wilders@tweedekamer.nl ,h.brinkman@tweedekamer.nl,r.verdonk@tweedekamer.nl

Minister is here Dr. E.M.H. Hirsch Ballin 'justitie@postbus51.nl',
'E.M.H.Ballin @postbus51.nl'

Who does Geerts hair?  LOL

Paluth....  j/b

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2008, 12:58:04 PM »

PG must continue being paid for as long as she does not resign

Theresa Croes-Fernandes Pedra

ORANJESTAD – Justice-minister Rudy Croes and lawyer Hendrik Croes were given a rap over the knuckles in the lawsuit instituted by procurator general Theresa Croes-Fernandes Pedra against the minister.

Even though the PG has lost her case, the judge questioned the minister’s way of handling as well as that of his brother and lawyer Hendrik. The minister has not complied with the instructions of the verdict of November 22, 2007 and that is the reason why the PG has decided to institute another lawsuit, requesting the Court to force the minister to follow these instructions.  This case was down for hearing in January and the judge gave verdict on February 1.  The judge referred to this in his evaluation.

The judge pointed out that the keynote of the law is that same as other bodies, the government bodies must follow the decisions of the judge. He also said that this is the so many time that the minister of Justice does not take a position on the PG’s first request of March 15, 2007.  This does not only apply to the Justice-minister’s decision of December 7, 2007, but also that during the hearing, his lawyer was constantly bringing something else to the fore. 

He indicated that on January 6, 2007, the lawyer of the minister had brought up another law that he had ‘discovered’ and would relate to salary settlement of the PG.  The judge observed that nothing was mentioned in the minister’s decision of December 7, 2007 or in the answer on the appeal of the PG.  From this the judge draws the conclusion that the minister is not at all planning to comply with the PG’s request.   

The judge shows with this decision that the PG must continue receiving her salary for as long as she does not resign.  Croes-Fernandes Pedra indicated in the courtroom that she won’t resign as long as there is no clarity about her pension.  The judge is also of the opinion that the PG does not need to go to work.  She can stay home pending her pension scheme.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42492.php

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2008, 01:07:17 PM »

Caesu...Thank You...That article brings more questions, but they will wait!

I love your avatar, can you share what it is, please? TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »

O/T  Savanna is not going to make it...please pray.  Update in lounge.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »

Common sense says Karin Janssen knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

When one looks over the pattern of her involvement in the Natalee Holloway case, we have to ask did Karin Janssen do a "friend a favor" or purposely buy time for the suspects to rehearse their lies, erase all evidence, change statements, allow some statements to become missing and therefore was she directly involved in a cover-up?

Karin Janssen knew that neither John nor Jones were working as security guards during the time frame that Joran, Deepak and Satish claimed to have dropped Natalee off at the Holiday Inn hotel. She also knew that the descriptions given by Joran, Deepak and Satish of clothing they claimed the "dark skinned" guard wore was not anything remotely close to what Holiday Inn security guards wore. Yet, Karin Janssen ignored these discrepancies and had the security guards arrested claiming she had evidence.

It can be concluded that given all the information Karin Janssen had available to her, the notion that there was good "cause for suspicion" was knowingly false, and the fact that the guards were still pursued, in light of ALE and prosecutors knowing that no drop off ever occurred, suggests collusion between the ALE and Karin Janssen for the sole purpose of denying Natalee's family the truth of what had been inflicted upon their child, and covering up for the real perpetrators: Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe and Paulus van der Sloot.

Prior to their arrest, Karin Janssen did not investigate John and Jones, she knew the three last seen taking Natalee had lied, and yet went forward with their arrest. After which she took yet another curious step by requesting that the attorney representing both the Security Guards, Chris Lejuez, drop Mickey Johns as a client.

Why did Karin Janssen withhold Joran van der Sloot’s statement from the security guards’ attorney claiming it to be irrelevant to his clients, while turning over the Kalpoe brother’s statements when reportedly Joran’s statement contained the same lie?
How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences, but not for the van der Sloot’s home?

How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences but did not follow proper procedures for DNA testing of the Kalpoe brothers and Joran van der Sloot?
WHY WAS A BIG SEARCH CONDUCTED ON JUNE 6TH? THEY HAD ALREADY ARRESTED THE SECURITY GUARDS WHOM THEY HAD "EVIDENCE" AGAINST?

Why was this search conducted away from the area the victim, Natalee Holloway was last seen?

These were diversionary tactics utilized by the Aruban Justice Department along with Janssen's statement that "you can't barge in their like cowboys" which was meant to demean American standards while her actions and methodologies were corrupt attempts to protect the suspects by zeroing in on the innocent Security Guards who for 10 days were not in any line-up, only questioned one time, and their alibis ignored.

Karin Janssen and the other Aruban officials continue, even today, along with the bloggers on-line, in planting lies and disrupting forward progress in this case.

The fact that Prosecutor Karin Janssen and polis detectives Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der Straten, all in charge of the investigation, were not pursuing the facts, or the surveillance tapes that demonstrated Natalee never return to the hotel; while ignoring all the contradictions of the statements by Joran and Kalpoe brothers paints a very clear picture indeed. It would seem impossible for any competent professional to come up with the strategical course that Karin Janssen utilized and not realize she was involved in a collusion to cover up these crimes.

Karin Janssen has been a Prosecutor for 12 years and the Chief Prosecutor in Aruba for a year and one half, and she made the choices and procedural errors based upon her experience. Common sense says she knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

GREAT POST johan555 !!! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2008, 03:17:08 PM »

I agree, it was a great post!  I think it should be sent to Greta, kimberly and Nancy Grace as well. We need some coverage!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »

I agree, it was a great post!  I think it should be sent to Greta, kimberly and Nancy Grace as well. We need some coverage!

Great idea AZSunny! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: May 23, 2008, 04:01:35 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB

TY Sweetie.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »

Common sense says Karin Janssen knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

When one looks over the pattern of her involvement in the Natalee Holloway case, we have to ask did Karin Janssen do a "friend a favor" or purposely buy time for the suspects to rehearse their lies, erase all evidence, change statements, allow some statements to become missing and therefore was she directly involved in a cover-up?

Karin Janssen knew that neither John nor Jones were working as security guards during the time frame that Joran, Deepak and Satish claimed to have dropped Natalee off at the Holiday Inn hotel. She also knew that the descriptions given by Joran, Deepak and Satish of clothing they claimed the "dark skinned" guard wore was not anything remotely close to what Holiday Inn security guards wore. Yet, Karin Janssen ignored these discrepancies and had the security guards arrested claiming she had evidence.

It can be concluded that given all the information Karin Janssen had available to her, the notion that there was good "cause for suspicion" was knowingly false, and the fact that the guards were still pursued, in light of ALE and prosecutors knowing that no drop off ever occurred, suggests collusion between the ALE and Karin Janssen for the sole purpose of denying Natalee's family the truth of what had been inflicted upon their child, and covering up for the real perpetrators: Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe and Paulus van der Sloot.

Prior to their arrest, Karin Janssen did not investigate John and Jones, she knew the three last seen taking Natalee had lied, and yet went forward with their arrest. After which she took yet another curious step by requesting that the attorney representing both the Security Guards, Chris Lejuez, drop Mickey Johns as a client.

Why did Karin Janssen withhold Joran van der Sloot’s statement from the security guards’ attorney claiming it to be irrelevant to his clients, while turning over the Kalpoe brother’s statements when reportedly Joran’s statement contained the same lie?
How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences, but not for the van der Sloot’s home?

How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences but did not follow proper procedures for DNA testing of the Kalpoe brothers and Joran van der Sloot?
WHY WAS A BIG SEARCH CONDUCTED ON JUNE 6TH? THEY HAD ALREADY ARRESTED THE SECURITY GUARDS WHOM THEY HAD "EVIDENCE" AGAINST?

Why was this search conducted away from the area the victim, Natalee Holloway was last seen?

These were diversionary tactics utilized by the Aruban Justice Department along with Janssen's statement that "you can't barge in their like cowboys" which was meant to demean American standards while her actions and methodologies were corrupt attempts to protect the suspects by zeroing in on the innocent Security Guards who for 10 days were not in any line-up, only questioned one time, and their alibis ignored.

Karin Janssen and the other Aruban officials continue, even today, along with the bloggers on-line, in planting lies and disrupting forward progress in this case.

The fact that Prosecutor Karin Janssen and polis detectives Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der Straten, all in charge of the investigation, were not pursuing the facts, or the surveillance tapes that demonstrated Natalee never return to the hotel; while ignoring all the contradictions of the statements by Joran and Kalpoe brothers paints a very clear picture indeed. It would seem impossible for any competent professional to come up with the strategical course that Karin Janssen utilized and not realize she was involved in a collusion to cover up these crimes.

Karin Janssen has been a Prosecutor for 12 years and the Chief Prosecutor in Aruba for a year and one half, and she made the choices and procedural errors based upon her experience. Common sense says she knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

GREAT POST johan555 !!! 

Karen Jansen is a suck azz ho bag.  Her alter ego Julia Renfro is as well a two-faced hipocrit as she pretended to befrend HT camp and told her conspiring friends the plans and evidence uncovered by the h/t camp.  She hogged in there and cheated by telling every move the H/T were going to make and the Jensen, VdS, VanderStratten countered any productivity that may have taken and DID take place.  I say go after the slime balls who covered this up as they are just as guilty of accessories and the original perpetrators.   Jackb
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2008, 05:07:14 PM »

June 5th 2005 they went in like a bunch of cowboys and knowingly arrested two innocent men and searched everything they owned.

Hi *******, right on!!! and that apparently wasn't enough. She then made statements that the security guards had in their possession items from the MB kids. i.e. cameras and ??? and said they may have sold the kids drugs. Nothing like planting the seeds of doubt.

I can understand that the police sometimes arrest the wrong people, but to then plant doubt in the mind of everyone is totally inexcusable and demonstrates the how hard Jansen was really pushing this thing.

With everyone at the scene of the security guards home I sometimes wonder if this was part of their plan to take the attention away from the Sloots home or another key area to remove a body.  Distract everyone and make your move.  That is their motto.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2008, 05:45:30 PM »

Dana Pretzer tonight:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2008, 06:43:07 PM »

June 5th 2005 they went in like a bunch of cowboys and knowingly arrested two innocent men and searched everything they owned.

Hi *******, right on!!! and that apparently wasn't enough. She then made statements that the security guards had in their possession items from the MB kids. i.e. cameras and ??? and said they may have sold the kids drugs. Nothing like planting the seeds of doubt.

I can understand that the police sometimes arrest the wrong people, but to then plant doubt in the mind of everyone is totally inexcusable and demonstrates the how hard Jansen was really pushing this thing.

With everyone at the scene of the security guards home I sometimes wonder if this was part of their plan to take the attention away from the Sloots home or another key area to remove a body.  Distract everyone and make your move.  That is their motto.

Not that it helps anything to say:  I hope the lot of the scumbags eat crap and croak.  The mockery alone done by these sadistic people is enough for them to get a life sentence. They will eventually turn on each other when their use to each other is up.
I hope I live to see the day.  Someday, somewhere, someway, Justice will be served.  How adults could go beneath the realm of humanity and be accessories to such a henious crime is beyond all human imagination.  Had they done this in this country, they most likely would have been caught.  They would have  been treated to life without parole.  The adults should die in prison.  When aggravated robery, battery, mutilation and death would have been on the table and justice served, those young punks would (in this country)would most likely have been tried as adults and gone to the gas chamber.  I pure T despise all of them.  Jackb
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2008, 06:56:40 PM »

Johan, great post!    

Hey all!!  I haven't been here in a while, been so busy! 

No offense to Johan but that was originally written by Natalee's Freebird's. You can read the whole article here:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

Re: Corruption and Collusion within the Aruban government
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 03:41:39 PM »

NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS:
KARIN JANSSEN – Woman of the Year or disgrace to her profession?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=599.20

It is also on the blog site: http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/08/karin-janssen.html

I thought I had seen that writing before - that was a powerful piece the freebirds did last year!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2008, 06:58:02 PM »

Not that it helps anything to say:  I hope the lot of the scumbags eat crap and croak.  The mockery alone done by these sadistic people is enough for them to get a life sentence. They will eventually turn on each other when their use to each other is up.
I hope I live to see the day.  Someday, somewhere, someway, Justice will be served.  How adults could go beneath the realm of humanity and be accessories to such a henious crime is beyond all human imagination.  Had they done this in this country, they most likely would have been caught.  They would have  been treated to life without parole.  The adults should die in prison.  When aggravated robery, battery, mutilation and death would have been on the table and justice served, those young punks would (in this country)would most likely have been tried as adults and gone to the gas chamber.  I pure T despise all of them.  Jackb

You just said it all for me, Jack. How these criminals, cops, prosecutors, judges, tourism officials and other Aruban governmentistas live with their slimey selves is beyond me. They all have a one way ticket to Hell and I hope they enjoy the weather. God will strike every one of them down.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2008, 07:02:22 PM »

I believe you're right San and the proof lies in the fact that no trace of Natalee has been found. When you have a Prosecutor like Karin Jannsen and Lead Investigator like Jan van der Straten giving you a 15 day head start, then a Dutch Judge like Bob Wit blocking the search you can get away with anything, including murder.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BB!!!! I want some of that cake!!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2008, 07:10:30 PM »

I emailed KJ last year with that BonDia article and one question but she never responded..

Have a great friday everyone!! 

Happy Friday to you ******* and a happy Memorial Day weekend to all!

I think KJ did the job she was dispatched to do. That was to stall the case and bungle up enough court hearings in favor of the Van der Sloots to the point it was totally unprosecutable. Once her mission was accomplished her contract "conveniently" ran out and she high-tailed it back to Holland to the safety of the motherland.

She is one of many Dirty Hands.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2008, 07:33:02 PM »

Hopefully, some day, the hands will be washed of their grime.

Someone sent this to me and I will share with all of you...

THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEKEND

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctr Alt Delete' and start all over?

Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something call labor!

Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

BUT MOST OF ALL, REMEMBER:  A Good Friend is Like a Good Bra:  Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable, And Always Close To Your Heart!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2008, 08:09:45 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BB!!!! I want some of that cake!!!

Me too!!!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2008, 08:14:59 PM »

I hope the opposition in the Netherlands will pick this up
G.Wilders@tweedekamer.nl ,h.brinkman@tweedekamer.nl,r.verdonk@tweedekamer.nl

Minister is here Dr. E.M.H. Hirsch Ballin 'justitie@postbus51.nl',
'E.M.H.Ballin @postbus51.nl'

Hero Brinkman is focusing on Kingdom Affairs in the PVV.
he asks Ank Bijleveld questions, the secretary for Kingdom Affairs.

Raymond de Roon does Justice Affairs.
so he asks Hirsch Ballin questions.
r.deroon@tweedekamer.nl
http://pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_facileforms&Itemid=113

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.