April 19, 2024, 08:18:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265481 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #280 on: May 23, 2008, 08:38:34 PM »

O/T
San......?? You are the only Mod' I see here. Can you mark thread titles??

FOUND SAFE
Missing Illinois Teen Found In South Florida
Roza Ahmad ------SAFE

Thanks if you can Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: May 23, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »

O/T

FOUND SAFE
Roza Ahmad ------SAFE

Thanks if you can Smile

Klaas beat me to it.

Yes, I can mark thread titles.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #282 on: May 23, 2008, 10:20:50 PM »

Yuppers  San is one Smart Monkey ,      LMAO 
  You do know that I am teasen you don't you SAN ?? but I do mean it about you being a Smart Monkey  .
  your friend from Ohio   Jerry     

O/T

FOUND SAFE
Roza Ahmad ------SAFE

Thanks if you can Smile

Klaas beat me to it.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: May 23, 2008, 10:29:08 PM »

Yuppers  San is one Smart Monkey ,      LMAO 
  You do know that I am teasen you don't you SAN ?? but I do mean it about you being a Smart Monkey  .
  your friend from Ohio   Jerry     

O/T

FOUND SAFE
Roza Ahmad ------SAFE

Thanks if you can Smile

Klaas beat me to it.

Hi Jerry, I know you are teasing.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #284 on: May 24, 2008, 12:19:22 AM »

BB....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy birthday to You
You belong in a Zoo
You Look Like a Monkey
The Best Looking One Too!
'

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: May 24, 2008, 12:22:06 AM »

« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 12:26:29 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: May 24, 2008, 01:47:05 AM »

I watched Greta tonight. She is in Madison, WI, investigating three murders. She has identified a shelter in a park where many homeless people hang out. Each of the three murders occurred within walking distance of the shelter. Could the murderer be one of the homeless people, she wonders.

I am reminded of how she always wanted the Aruba murderer to be Boeti, who lived in a box on the beach near the Holiday Inn.

Greta has this thing about homeless people, doesn't she?

Yes, I know I need to update my avatar.

Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone. Hard to believe the third anniversary is approaching. So sad.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: May 24, 2008, 05:56:38 AM »

There may have been some action in the Dr. Phil case.

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/29/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (2) Motion to Dismiss: CONTINUED TO 6-4-08 PURSUANT TO STIP & ORDER FILED ON 5-23-083) Case Management Conference)

06/04/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss

-------

05/23/2008 Stipulation (of the Parties to Continue the Ruling on Defendants' Second Motion to Dismiss )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

05/23/2008 Order (Re: Stipulation of the Parties to Continue the ruling on Defendants' Second Motion to Dismiss )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/OnlineServices/CivilImages/index.asp

I am not sure what the stipulation or the order state (from May 23).
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: May 24, 2008, 06:48:25 AM »

D€€P@K is not feeling well 

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359

hmmmmm
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #289 on: May 24, 2008, 07:42:38 AM »

If he is coming down with what I have been praying for...

it is a wicked case of diabetes of the ca-jonies!

(Apologies to the Honorable Mr. Steve Holloway. I know praying for bad things
 is not a decent thing to do.)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: May 24, 2008, 08:12:13 AM »

Common sense says Karin Janssen knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

When one looks over the pattern of her involvement in the Natalee Holloway case, we have to ask did Karin Janssen do a "friend a favor" or purposely buy time for the suspects to rehearse their lies, erase all evidence, change statements, allow some statements to become missing and therefore was she directly involved in a cover-up?

Karin Janssen knew that neither John nor Jones were working as security guards during the time frame that Joran, Deepak and Satish claimed to have dropped Natalee off at the Holiday Inn hotel. She also knew that the descriptions given by Joran, Deepak and Satish of clothing they claimed the "dark skinned" guard wore was not anything remotely close to what Holiday Inn security guards wore. Yet, Karin Janssen ignored these discrepancies and had the security guards arrested claiming she had evidence.

It can be concluded that given all the information Karin Janssen had available to her, the notion that there was good "cause for suspicion" was knowingly false, and the fact that the guards were still pursued, in light of ALE and prosecutors knowing that no drop off ever occurred, suggests collusion between the ALE and Karin Janssen for the sole purpose of denying Natalee's family the truth of what had been inflicted upon their child, and covering up for the real perpetrators: Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe and Paulus van der Sloot.

Prior to their arrest, Karin Janssen did not investigate John and Jones, she knew the three last seen taking Natalee had lied, and yet went forward with their arrest. After which she took yet another curious step by requesting that the attorney representing both the Security Guards, Chris Lejuez, drop Mickey Johns as a client.

Why did Karin Janssen withhold Joran van der Sloot’s statement from the security guards’ attorney claiming it to be irrelevant to his clients, while turning over the Kalpoe brother’s statements when reportedly Joran’s statement contained the same lie?
How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences, but not for the van der Sloot’s home?

How was Karin Janssen able to complete the paperwork correctly for the search of the security guards’ residences but did not follow proper procedures for DNA testing of the Kalpoe brothers and Joran van der Sloot?
WHY WAS A BIG SEARCH CONDUCTED ON JUNE 6TH? THEY HAD ALREADY ARRESTED THE SECURITY GUARDS WHOM THEY HAD "EVIDENCE" AGAINST?

Why was this search conducted away from the area the victim, Natalee Holloway was last seen?

These were diversionary tactics utilized by the Aruban Justice Department along with Janssen's statement that "you can't barge in their like cowboys" which was meant to demean American standards while her actions and methodologies were corrupt attempts to protect the suspects by zeroing in on the innocent Security Guards who for 10 days were not in any line-up, only questioned one time, and their alibis ignored.

Karin Janssen and the other Aruban officials continue, even today, along with the bloggers on-line, in planting lies and disrupting forward progress in this case.

The fact that Prosecutor Karin Janssen and polis detectives Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der Straten, all in charge of the investigation, were not pursuing the facts, or the surveillance tapes that demonstrated Natalee never return to the hotel; while ignoring all the contradictions of the statements by Joran and Kalpoe brothers paints a very clear picture indeed. It would seem impossible for any competent professional to come up with the strategical course that Karin Janssen utilized and not realize she was involved in a collusion to cover up these crimes.

Karin Janssen has been a Prosecutor for 12 years and the Chief Prosecutor in Aruba for a year and one half, and she made the choices and procedural errors based upon her experience. Common sense says she knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba.

Johan, great post!    

Hey all!!  I haven't been here in a while, been so busy! 

No offense to Johan but that was originally written by Natalee's Freebird's. You can read the whole article here:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

Re: Corruption and Collusion within the Aruban government
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 03:41:39 PM »

NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS:
KARIN JANSSEN – Woman of the Year or disgrace to her profession?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=599.20

It is also on the blog site: http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/08/karin-janssen.html

I thought I had seen that writing before - that was a powerful piece the freebirds did last year!

I know that I have been AWOL from here, (and all blog spots for that matter) so maybe I'm so totally behind I'll never catch up...like who is Noly ( not criticizing, think he is pretty savvy guy),.....but it took me forever to get accepted here, (now new folks pop up all the time) and I was banned for awhile, not for offending someone, (originally, but I did lose my temper and become "defensive and offensive", cause I started questioning the postings of someone, who was not only posting "suspiciously", but contacting and threatening me by PM,...before, during and after I was on my crusade to "out" this phony!!

Now, I'm reading stuff here, that, after I researched, this Nolly person is "Spot On"...someone here is plagerizing work posted and I assume to somewhat "Copywritten" by The Freebirds Forum. 

If someone has the time and/or the inclination to fill me in,  I'd really appreciate it!!!  I have never been so off track before in Natalee's case, health, work, family...miriad of reasons have unfortunately kept me  in abstentia, but summer is almost upon us (up North) and I'll be free after June 13 (yea).

Oh, and by BTW, hey Janet, it's me....remember me?  I've mised you....Auntiem, aka Kindteach, KTM, Nana4Juls!!!!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: May 24, 2008, 08:47:14 AM »

Morning monkeys!  I certainly hope there will be a front page post on this piece of news. 
With heightening concerns over border security, I cannot imagine what this is all about.  Customs preclearance for private planes coming from one of the dirtiest, most corrupt Banana Republic in the world?

I must have missed this story in all of the US NEWS.  I wonder how many agreements of this sort our Department of Homeland Security has made and why no one in the US media is talking about it?  Seems important to me.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 24, 2008, 09:08:21 AM »

The U.S. Customs Preclearance in Aruba has mutual benefits for both countries. The agreement states that any commercial flight of any size aircraft (scheduled or charter, including ferry flights) and any flight by private aircraft flying nonstop to the territory of the United States is eligible for preclearance as long as preclearance service has been requested and approved by U. S. inspection agencies for that flight. State aircraft will be considered by the U.S. inspection agencies on a case by case basis.

The agreement makes it easier for commercial and private aircraft to transport passengers to the United States. Prior to the agreement, flights were required to fly to San Juan, Puerto Rico or Fort Lauderdale, Florida to be cleared into U.S. territory.

http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/article.asp?articleref=AR00002546EN
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: May 24, 2008, 09:22:15 AM »

The U.S. Customs Preclearance in Aruba has mutual benefits for both countries. The agreement states that any commercial flight of any size aircraft (scheduled or charter, including ferry flights) and any flight by private aircraft flying nonstop to the territory of the United States is eligible for preclearance as long as preclearance service has been requested and approved by U. S. inspection agencies for that flight. State aircraft will be considered by the U.S. inspection agencies on a case by case basis.

The agreement makes it easier for commercial and private aircraft to transport passengers to the United States. Prior to the agreement, flights were required to fly to San Juan, Puerto Rico or Fort Lauderdale, Florida to be cleared into U.S. territory.

http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/article.asp?articleref=AR00002546EN

Thanks, Buckeye. 

But, I mean, ARUBA?  the drive-in window for drugs.....

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: May 24, 2008, 09:37:01 AM »

sorry to say this but what else can really be said???

The very fact that Homeland Security has went forward with this utter joke of a deal with Aruba doesn't speak at all well for Justice for Natalee.

The mail boxes at the State Dept are overflowing with letters from pissed off Americans and they still went ahead and DONE DID this deal.

Nothing like slapping us all in the face and rewarding Aruba for their above and beyond bad behavior. It makes no sense and if a deal should have been done did (LOL) it should have been after Aruba did the right thing.

As I have been saying ~ these two countries are linked in a some way that would probably makes us all wretch. I'm wretchin' just thinking that the king slimeball is sitting there with Chertoff and I can't understand why he didn't strangle him with his bare hands.

if there was a ever a sign that the US will never do anything - this is it!

jmo...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »

one more thing -

Natalee isn't the first and won't be the last - they know that at the Homeland Security Dept. And what of Buddy Larson? and Gary Makings? and what about little Max? and what about the woman raped in the brothel? Are they trying to convince me that none of these people has ever been found? and if that really is the case - THAT'S THE REASON RIGHT THERE TO STAY THE HECK AWAY!!!

this is a terrible joke.

HS - "oh right, we know what's going on on Aruba and SO WHAT!!! ... we're not even going to tell you to be careful. We're not issuing a travel advisory, we're not issuing a travel warning . . . so screw you!!!"

real nice - NOT!!!

Nobody gives a  - - - -

just us... and guess what?

we'll all be back to do it all again when it happens  . . . and ya know what - Aruba is overdue for the next missing person. So get ready.

Port-o-Prince is looking safer than Aruba and I doubt anyone has booked a trip there.

>>>>totally disgusted<<<<

The New Homeland Security Dept -

wanna book a trip to Sadr City? come on down!!!

thinking about taking the kids to Bogota? We have an all inclusive just for you!

Does Juarez sound hot to you? It does to us too!!! We have you in mind with this all new travel special.

+++++++++++++++++++++

What A FREAKING JOKE OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BECOME.

That can't even handle getting my freaking rebate check to me.

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: May 24, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »

Helen, so true and well phrased, the drive-in window for drugs. Truly the tag line for one happy place?

Rob - Bacchus confirmed something far larger was underfoot years ago, when he allowed Aruba to publicly further defame Natalee and her family.

This weekend is the anniversary of Natalee's disappearance and I hope all the powers that be with dirty hands in this get a taste of their own medicine, and soon. Each further insult like this must just add more pain of this collossal injustice for Natalee's family.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »

Hi Nonesuche . . . it's been a while huh?

Hope you are well....

I found that Bachus knew these Arubans since 1998... he wasn't surprised. He tried to give an academy award winning performance. He had to know at some point someone was going to find that he knew these people for quite a while.

I'm just hoping a meteor hits Aruba and sinks it.

+++

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2008, 10:08:11 AM »

O/T
Nonesuch, I see you are gone, but hope you get this question. Can someone please forward it?
I surmise from previous posts that you are in the cupcake business. Do you also include handmade candies? (chocolate?)
Do you also have a website?

TIA

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2008, 10:15:43 AM »

Ban Yuda Busca Vicenzo awe pa 8.30 am 

Saturday, 24 May 2008 - 00:01 
Diasabra mainta pa 8.30 Texas Equu Search ta pidi e comunidad di Aruba pa presenta cu gran escala pa asina yuda busca e paradero di Vicenzo Tromp cu ta casi 6 luna perdi. Tur hende cu kier yuda pero nan mester presenta na ora pa asina por coordina e busqueda aki. Tur hende mester topa na Club Estrella na Santa Cruz parti patras. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4825/5/#jc_allComments

Looks like TES is asking for volunteers to help search.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.