March 28, 2024, 06:53:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 263914 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: May 25, 2008, 12:02:57 PM »

OMG ya think so? Does have the same initials LEM......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: May 25, 2008, 12:05:12 PM »

amigoe dutch language edition this morning has another gielen lie about beth arriving on the island.  supposededly has documenting that natalee's phone and beth's phone had been connected on the 30th.  of course there is not a close up of the document so we can see whatever.  article also says gielen's big video and show will start june 2nd.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: May 25, 2008, 12:08:58 PM »

I'm pretty sure.  There was another article posted about it, might have been Amigoe..
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: May 25, 2008, 12:14:11 PM »

Luis E.Manseur would be a name like LEM. ??

Everyone seems to be making movies and videos off this case and failing to put it in the news.  Bunch of vultures.   j/b
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #444 on: May 25, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »

amigoe dutch language edition this morning has another gielen lie about beth arriving on the island.  supposededly has documenting that natalee's phone and beth's phone had been connected on the 30th.  of course there is not a close up of the document so we can see whatever.  article also says gielen's big video and show will start june 2nd.
dennisintn

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&u=http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42548.php

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: May 25, 2008, 12:37:03 PM »

dennisintn

Hi ya Dennis..hey, didn't we already see this piece of paper she's holding?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: May 25, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »

Not sure of this one but looks like family(?) accused of traffiking 3000 kilo of cocaine to europe?

++++++++++++++

ACUSADONAN A PAPIA DI UN SOÑO GRANDI DI TRAFICACION DI 2000 PA 3000 KILO DI COCAINA PA EUROPA    

Saturday, 24 May 2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diabierna Luis E.M, Hernando R.M.O, Rosalinda R, Ricardo A.B.M, Jose A.C y Melvin R.L a presenta dilanti di mesa berde, pa comienzo di tratamento di e famoso caso yama “Domino”. Den e caso aki e sospechosonan ta wordo acusa entre otro di labamento di placa, traficacion y posesion di droga y posesion di arma.

Huez a cuminza na bisa cu e caso aki ta bay ta uno hopi largo. Pesey el a splica cu Diabierna tabata solamente pa pasa door di e diferente dossiernan di e caso. Dia 2 di Juni el a pone como dia pa e fiscal presenta su caso y dia 9 di Juni lo toca turno na e abogadonan.

Segun huez, dia 13 di Juni mester por ta ultimo dia di e caso, mientras cu sentencia lo ta 3 siman despues. Prome dossier cu a wordo trata Diabierna tabata e dossier yama “LOPI”. Huez a trece dilanti cu e dossier aki ta considera L.E.M como esun cu ta maneha e organizacion criminal, di cual H.R.M.O y J.A.C ta su mannan drechi.

Huez a puntra H.O pa splica un tiki mas di su negoshi di palo, mirando cu e documentonan cu ta duna indicacion di e negoshi aki, no tabata tin mucho informacion.

>>>>the complete article
http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2641/30/

Isn't that Luis Mansur, Jossy's  brother?

Sorry for the quote stack.

I saw this yesterday in Diaro. It concerts court proceedings in the drug (and firearms, I think) case involving Louis Mansur, among others. At the bottom of the full article, it notes that the case has been continued. I take that to mean no verdict/sentence yet.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: May 25, 2008, 12:42:40 PM »

dennisintn

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&u=http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42548.php

+++

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: May 25, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »

Edit to my post above - should be "concerns" not "concerts" ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: May 25, 2008, 12:47:41 PM »

dennisintn

i can't tell. it's faked anyway if it disagrees with the timeline beth and obviously a.l.e. and k.l.p.d. agree on.  gielen and renfro never use readable copies of documents because that would just speed up our ability to prove it false.  this article reads to me like the paper is supposed to prove the phone calls, but nothing from a phone companies records would be labeled "visitor" like this one is.  it's aruba in action, and totally in the groove of what we've learned to expect from them.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #450 on: May 25, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »

dennisintn

Am I reading this right, that lieabouteverything Gielen has the records from Natalee's cellphone?    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: May 25, 2008, 12:49:06 PM »

dennisintn

The papers are always unclear.  They breathe; they lie.  They are trying to make Beth look like a liar.  Everyone who is trying to cover this up should be investigated, as they are hiding something big.  j/b

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: May 25, 2008, 12:53:41 PM »

i can't tell. it's faked anyway if it disagrees with the timeline beth and obviously a.l.e. and k.l.p.d. agree on.  gielen and renfro never use readable copies of documents because that would just speed up our ability to prove it false.  this article reads to me like the paper is supposed to prove the phone calls, but nothing from a phone companies records would be labeled "visitor" like this one is.  it's aruba in action, and totally in the groove of what we've learned to expect from them.
dennisintn

Dennis, what she has there is a print out from immigration that confirms (or lies) about Beth's entry into the country. She claims she has proof and that piece of paper is her proof - according to her. But you're right... why not give us a legible view of the darn thing?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: May 25, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »

I have an idea.. let me see if it works. Brb...

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: May 25, 2008, 12:54:36 PM »

dennisintn

That was posted by MF and some as the documentation of arrival....of course anyone can enter any info and print a document.  Where are the official airport arrival times?  Think this stuff is entered from the "vacation" questionnaire form.  Is Renee still trying to make Aruba look bad by saying a plane snuck into the country??
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: May 25, 2008, 12:55:52 PM »

I have an idea.. let me see if it works. Brb...

nope didn't work... tried to invert the colors to see if it would pick them up in transpose.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: May 25, 2008, 01:02:06 PM »

wonder if Alberto Groenveldt is facing any charges for lying as a witness? 

+++

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: May 25, 2008, 01:12:32 PM »

i notice that gielen says she tried to contact beth several times and also a.l.e but neither answered the phone.  the paper goes on to say in the last paragraph that dompig had made reference to both the calls and the timelines but didn't come out and say that the police are satisfied with beth's version and gielen is full of baloney and a.l.e. no longer takes her calls or the calls from her "investigators" as she calls the psychotic psychics she had hired.
dennisintn
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: May 25, 2008, 01:25:02 PM »

Haven't we already been through this?? Mos already shot this down !

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 25, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »

dennisintn

That was posted by MF and some as the documentation of arrival....of course anyone can enter any info and print a document.  Where are the official airport arrival times?  Think this stuff is entered from the "vacation" questionnaire form.  Is Renee still trying to make Aruba look bad by saying a plane snuck into the country??

That paper must be made from the same batch that declares Palus and Anita was in the NL during the week.  I don't think either of them was even there.  Palus may have tried something earlier in the week with NH and he was afraid it would ruin his "repuation."  Natalee may have not wanted to tell her mother until she got home about this possible dirty old man trying to get with her in that she may have insisted NH come home.  Anything is possible.  I do NOT see any proof either of the two Vds were gone during that either of them was together in NL during the time they say they were.  Vanderstratten may have been notified and didn't follow up on this and as a result it caused a riff between the MB group and Joran and family.  If they are so low as to produce lying documents, then they would produce other documents alibiing Anita and Palus.    jackb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.