April 24, 2024, 09:39:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265701 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: May 25, 2008, 01:29:07 PM »

Haven't we already been through this?? Mos already shot this down !

YES
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 25, 2008, 01:31:47 PM »

Haven't we already been through this?? Mos already shot this down !

YES

Old post from Lazlo at RU (January 2008) and then verified by Hans Mos:

Lazlo wrote:
To whom it may interest, Alberto EDIT was fired from Universal Aviation medio 2006, reasons amongst other things; committing several crimes such as (car) theft, fraud, stealing items, several bribery attempts all of which Alberto Groeneveld has served jail time for.
Dennis Jacobs is the officer who has been investigating Alberto. Alberto was referred to as a criminal and a well known fantast.

From what I understand, even though ALE fails to understand how any Aruban/Dutch media might give credence to the lies of this man who is known for being willing to say or do anything for some money and/or attention, possibly juridical steps will be taken against Alberto to forecom his lies causing any damage to the island of Aruba, ALE, UA and the family of Natalee Holloway.

Arrival of the private plane May 30 took place a little after 10 pm and was under supervision off and documented by UA, ALE is in possession of the exact records, arrival time of Beth Twitty May 30 a little over 10 pm (between 10 and 11pm)

The medjet has taken off 3 days after arrival, the two pilots were arranged by UA, the take off was under supervision of UA, and the plane left with on board none other then the crew. This was also documented and is in possession of ALE.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #462 on: May 25, 2008, 02:06:31 PM »

AND YET AGAIN...

These things even if true, have WHAT TO DO WITH JORAN VANDERSLOOTS CONFESSION of throwing Natalee into the sea, and not losing a moment of
sleep over it?

American Media should fire back up and stick the ALMIGHTY F'N hurts
to this b****. I am surprised the Aruban Media wouldn't lay the hurts
to her as well, because what she is doing, can only cause another
wave of negative publicity for poop ball island.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #463 on: May 25, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »

AND YET AGAIN...

These things even if true, have WHAT TO DO WITH JORAN VANDERSLOOTS CONFESSION of throwing Natalee into the sea, and not losing a moment of
sleep over it?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #464 on: May 25, 2008, 02:12:09 PM »

Quick question...do we have strong reasons...to *not* trust Jossy?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 25, 2008, 02:16:49 PM »

My biggest questions about Jossy is that he is reported to be friends with van der Straaten and his paper gave KJ woman of the year award and Jossy thinks she did a fine job in the case.  Those are my issues/concerns about Jossy.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: May 25, 2008, 02:17:56 PM »

Not that I have seen, but most people would keep a low profile if their children or grandchildren were threatened or their relatives were causing some major embarrasment.  That would be understandable.  I truly believe he was mad as heck at the lack of proper investigation and the way they treated the H/T families.  j/b
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: May 25, 2008, 02:19:36 PM »

AND YET AGAIN...

sleep over it?

this rehash of old crap that has all ready been discredited by a.l.e. and k.l.p.d. is just another briesen tourism dept. attempt to harass the family of natalee to give up the search for justice and their daughter.  the tourism dept. is so used to delivering up lies for every occasion and circumstance that it's just s.o.p. to them.  they care absolutely nothing for natalee, her family, the truth, justice, or returning natalee to her homeland.  they're only after the dollars.  as the aruban businessman told greta while they watched dave and jossy's son and volunteers digging in the hot, humid, and stinking landfill dump for natalee's remains-- "beth(the family)  just needs to shut up, go home, and get over it".
what a sympathetic heartfelt sentiment, i was totally impressed, just unfavorably to the extreme.
dennisintn
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 25, 2008, 02:21:12 PM »

Over time I have come to not fully trust Jossy.  JMO
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: May 25, 2008, 02:32:33 PM »

i trust jossy to tell what he personally trusts to be factual.  he does have to listen to other people's version of what happened and what's now happening and we, for sure, cannot count on jossy hearing only the truth from all his contacts.
dennisintn
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #470 on: May 25, 2008, 02:38:44 PM »

Same here, San.

Jossy has shown that he cares, and he has done things for the family in the past.

However, if what I have read is true... the Mansurs own 60% of that island, and wield quite a sizeable "stick".... IMO    If JUSTICE  FOR NAT was truly what it is all about
for the Mansurs.

We could have dropped these insignificant li'l lint balls standing in the way of
making it happen for the Holloways.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: May 25, 2008, 02:43:39 PM »

Same here, San.

Jossy has shown that he cares, and he has done things for the family in the past.

However, if what I have read is true... the Mansurs own 60% of that island, and wield quite a sizeable "stick".... IMO    If JUSTICE  FOR NAT was truly what it is all about
for the Mansurs.

We could have dropped these insignificant li'l lint balls standing in the way of

Looks to me like it as well.  j/b
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 25, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »

i trust jossy to tell what he personally trusts to be factual.  he does have to listen to other people's version of what happened and what's now happening and we, for sure, cannot count on jossy hearing only the truth from all his contacts.
dennisintn

I believe Jossy knows the entire story of what happened that night.  I also believe he has evidence in his possession.  This man has the money and the connections.  I also believe if I am not mistaken that Jug Twitty mentioned something like the Mansur's owned half the property on that island.  With that kind of wealth comes power.  He has the kind of power you don't need the court for.  JMO.

The kind of power that rules Aruba is the Mafia/Drugs Lords.  I would like to see the Great Lorenzo take on Jossy Mansur's power.  Lorenzo will never be heard from again 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 25, 2008, 02:45:14 PM »

Same here, San.

for the Mansurs.

Right on Carpe.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: May 25, 2008, 02:50:52 PM »

As for that matter, over time I have not come to fully trust anyone anywhere.  In this case, it is simple.  Those people lost their daughter and the Aruban power structure didn't give a flying knats azz, just wanted it gone.  They have no agenda that would come close to decency with their covering this up.  They, apparently run their lives on lies and half-truths to get their way.  They assasinate anyone and everyone's character who gets in their way, because behind all this, all they have are their wicked tongues as weapons. They have NO character and no belief system in place to prevent them from doing whatever, whenever to whomever when they want something.   Jack blue
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 25, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »

As for that matter, over time I have not come to fully trust anyone anywhere.  In this case, it is simple.  Those people lost their daughter and the Aruban power structure didn't give a flying knats azz, just wanted it gone.  They have no agenda that would come close to decency with their covering this up.  They, apparently run their lives on lies and half-truths to get their way.  They assasinate anyone and everyone's character who gets in their way, because behind all this, all they have are their wicked tongues as weapons. They have NO character and no belief system in place to prevent them from doing whatever, whenever to whomever when they want something.   Jack blue

This is why we boycott.  They can't do a damn thing about it.  They cannot control freedom of speech.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: May 25, 2008, 03:19:33 PM »

This is why we boycott.  They can't do a damn thing about it.  They cannot control freedom of speech.

Not here in the US they can't, but down there, truth be known, they have every aspect of that island covered in equipment to invade privacy in motels, hotels, all telecommunications are probably directed into their own cache.  They have too much illegal activity going to overlook these simple technological advantages.  Anyone who stays on that island is subject to be videoed, recorded, or whatever in order that they can blackmail them into silence.  They have a lot covered to have gotten away with the things they have this long.  They hire their own to build, the employees, the workers are all under their thumbs.  This could easily happend in a country that is the size of a good toilet azz wipe and the power structure is as crooked and self-serving as they are.  They would sell the US down the tubes in a heart beat.   jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: May 25, 2008, 03:19:44 PM »

in my opinion, this is the same person.
I agree Rob, absolutely the same person.

(long lost relative of Jay Leno  )

Yeah, there's no doubt. Look at the lines around her mouth and toward her nose. That is a definite.

here's another view of the LPGA's finest. 

whoops, forgot the image LOL

This was the clincher when I posted these last night  Both pics show a IFA member almost 6 feet tall with a body like a goon wearing a tight dress 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 03:23:55 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: May 25, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »

Do they warn the tourists not to disturb the chollers and whores? Looks like the development is almost complete of Chollerstad.

Downtown choller dev. co. is follow fullspeed cu they plan of oranjestad for chollerstad

http://www.awe24.com/

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: May 25, 2008, 03:49:22 PM »

Another psychic prediction but this time not from a psychic 

#

216. Tim - May 24th, 2008 at 5:09 pm

“This is concerning Natalee Holloway:
I am not a physic and don’t claim to be physic, one night while watching the nightly news, a story came on about Natalee. its like I was right there watching everything from a distance, I saw a white building that was on stilts it had and it had a deck all around it. as you go up the stairs onto the deck, I saw what appeared to be a white chemical barrel with a red lock on it. the building was located on what appeared to be a beach, off to the right was a land mass which stretches forward and comes to a point.
Natalee is in that chemical barrel, they are not looking in the right place, straight across from the point about middle way into the bay there is a bouie, Natalee will be found near that bouie. I see the barrel floating upward because of the gases released because of her decaying body.
she will be found I just don’t know when! I do know that A fishing boat will find her! she is in what is called a inlet
which leads to the open sea.

the buoie is white with a red light which blinks!

http://listverse.com/bizarre/top-10-unsolved-mysteries/#comment-66936

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.