April 25, 2024, 04:13:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265745 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: May 26, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »

Thanks for your reply Pita.  Now I am going to have to go back and read that post again because it doesnt make sense to me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #601 on: May 26, 2008, 03:07:25 PM »

I agree Destiny,you can always cut out the picture,I just think her picture should show her youth.

*******...I'll leave this for others to decide...this is a *group* effort...labor of love for Natalee...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #602 on: May 26, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »

Do any Monkeys have the sofware to do a page layout with the finished version of the article...along with a couple of photos of Natalee...we'll have to agree on which ones...a photo of beth...agree again...the Kermie photo with the reward info...and several photos of the people of Aruba searching?  If someone can do this...we are way ahead of the game...let's get the photos first...then finish the fine tuning to the article...and someone put it together with a link to here....how does that sound...any Monkey in the publishing business here that can help...the more professional we make this look...all the better...TIA...Des

I have the software Quark Express ,illustrator etc.
So were are you looking for?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: May 26, 2008, 03:10:58 PM »

how is this visitor form related to beth?  it keeps showing up with her articles but the best i can blow it up, the last name contains l0 letters and the last 3 are "lee".  i'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but i don't think you could make "twitty" out of that combination.  i hope for her sake she's making a mint out of this liementary, because nobody's ever going to believe a word she says or writes after this.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: May 26, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »

How about this photo?

Love it Klaas...she's wearing the outfit she was last seen in...yes?

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #605 on: May 26, 2008, 03:12:39 PM »

VERSION # 1

XXXXXX...here is the UNFINISHED VERSION...PLEASE DO NOT PRINT IT.

I would like very much to know what You think...and what changes I should make...I'm not finished with it yet.

I would like it to be printed in PAP and Dutch...what do you think?

Thank You XXXXXXXX!

XXXXXX

Open Letter to the Good People of Aruba. We are looking for one Brave Heart.

Dear Friends of Aruba.  We see how difficult times are  hurting you, and your Families.  We see how you work so very hard to earn a decent wage, to house, clothe, and feed your Families.  We see how hard it is for you to watch the economy of Aruba sink lower than the evening tide...while those in power make more money, and you make less. We see how you take to the streets to make your voices heard. We hear your anger and Pain.

Our Hearts go out to you, the Good People of Aruba. The Good People that were there for us during our loss.  The Good People that are still there.  Our Loss of Natalee will never fade. And we Thank those of You who have grieved, and hoped for Justice with us.

We now grieve and hope for You, the Good People of Aruba.  We grieve that a few wealthy, powerful people have put their own wants and needs, before a whole Island of Good hard working people. The Good People of Aruba, who have made Aruba their Home and Country. The Good People who have given Aruba the Life Blood, that made it the Jewel of the Carribean...but now that Jewel is tarnished for the whole world to see. Tarnished by a few corrupt and greedy people.  Corrupt people who would rather see the Good People of Aruba live in fear.  Fear of not being able to put food on the table.  Fear of not being able to get their visas and the RIGHT TO STAY IN THE HOMES THEY BUILT on Aruba. Fear of speaking out against what they know is wrong.

We hope that only one person, with a good heart and pure soul, can end this injustice brought on so many, by the greed and corruption of so few.

Please, we pray, Let us join hands and hearts and bring justice to all.  This boycott is held in place by a few corrupt and greedy people in Aruba....NOT the Good People of Aruba. It only takes one Brave Voice, one Brave Heart to make things right for the Good People of Aruba, and the sad friends and Family of Natalee.

You, the good people of Aruba, can make a difference and help this child and her family find peace.. It is Your voices that need to be heard. We have, Over the last three years, made justice for Natalee's cause for Justice has been a very high priority for many.  and now call on you, the Good People of Aruba, to do likewise. To rise up and Demand that victims and the voices of their friends and families are heard by the judicial system.  rapists and killers do not walk the streets where they make strike at you next. To make sure that Aruba is a just society free from racial discrimination, sexism, nepotism, cronyism and corruption. Aruba needs a Hero. One single voice could end the boycott, and make Aruba the shining Jewel she once was.

Aruba has the opportunity to return Natalee to her family.  Aruba should be a society where all members are welcome and are free to achieve their dreams and wishes. It should not be a society where those with the connections use those connection to further their own greed and corruption.  Are some above the law?  Have mistakes been made?   It only takes One Good, Brave People of Aruba to answer those questions. One Heart can break this boycott.  The Good People of Aruba do not deserve this Boycott. The Good People of Aruba are paying for the sins of the corrupt few.

Presently Aruba has seen some very hard times due to the Natalee Holloway case. Tourists do not wish to spend their hard earned dollars on a vacation that does not afford all members of society equal justice. It is the weakest and smallest, the vulnerable that need protection.  More than all others. They are often the victims of crimes and find themselves victimized all over again when Justice is denied.

I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to rise up and make your voices heard and to demand  Insist on equality in the judicial system.  Ensure that justice be served, to ensure that All receive the bare minimum that Justice provides. is available to everyone.  I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to ensure your own peace and prosperity that the tourist's dollars delivers.

Only you, the Good People of Aruba, can make our voices heard and help to deliver Justice to Natalee and her loving Family. We appeal to you, to make those voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba from the rest of the world. We appeal to you to make your voices heard in the next election and to use your vote to end Injustice for Natalee.

I appeal to the people of Aruba to speak out for the vulnerable and weak, and for those that do not have a voice.  If crime should knock on your door, who will speak for you?

We Pray that The Good People of Aruba see better times.  We Pray that Natalee comes home to her grieving Family. We Pray for her Family to have the right to bury her in her home town where she was born, and lived her very short life. We Pray for a HERO FROM ARUBA.

Your safety is our first concern.  We have set up a secure phone and fax line in the USA.  If You are that Brave Hero...we promise to sing your praises in the House of God.  For You will be the Saviour of Aruba, and the healer of grieving hearts of the Family and Frinds of Natalee.

Please Good People of Aruba. Help us bring Natalee home.

Bless You in your hard times. One Brave Heart is all that is needed.

VERSION #2
 THIS IS NOT READY FOR PRINTING...I NEED YOUR OPINIONS...THIS IS VERSION # 2

Thank YouXXXXXXX.

XXXXXXX

Open Letter to the Good People of Aruba. One Brave Heart is needed.

Dear Friends of Aruba.  Difficult times are  hurting you, and your families.  You work so very hard to earn a decent wage, to house, clothe, and feed your families, and it must be difficult to watch the economy of Aruba sink lower than the evening tide...while those in power make more money, and you make less. You take to the streets to make your voices heard, and we share (deeply feel?) your Anger and Pain.

Our hearts go out to you, the Good People of Aruba, you sensitive and caring Arubans who were there for us during our loss.  You Good People are still there. We thank those of you who have grieved and hoped for Justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade.

We now grieve and hope for you; we grieve that a few wealthy, powerful people have put their own wants and needs ahead of the needs of a whole island of good hard working people who have made Aruba their home and country, who have given Aruba their life blood and made it the Jewel of the Carribean. It was a truly wonderful island, and people from all over the world wanted to spend time there. Unfortunately the Jewel is tarnished, tarnished by a few corrupt and greedy people.  These corrupt people would rather Arubans live in fear, fear of being hungry, homeless and without choices, afraid of speaking against what they know is wrong.

Aruba is seeing some very hard times due to the Natalee Holloway case. These three years have been devastating. Many tourists do not wish to spend their money on a vacation to a country that does not see to their safety and does not afford all members of society equal justice. It is the weakest and smallest, the vulnerable that need protection.  They are most often the victims of crimes and lack of Justice.

We hope that only one person, a Hero with a good heart and pure soul, can end this injustice brought on so many, by the greed and fear of so few.

Please, we pray, Let us join hands and hearts and bring justice to all.  This boycott is held in place by a few corrupt and greedy people in Aruba It only takes one Brave Voice, one Brave Heart to make things right for all Arubans and the sad friends and family of Natalee.

One Hero can make a difference and help this child and her family find peace. It is your voices that need to be heard. Over the last three years, Natalee's cause for Justice has been a very high priority for many.  They now call on you to do likewise. For Natalee and for your own freedoms it is time to rise up and demand that victims and the voices of their friends and families be heard by the judicial system.  Rapists and killers should not walk the streets where they may strike at you or your children.  Make sure Aruba is a just society free from racial discrimination, sexism, nepotism, cronyism and corruption. Aruba needs a Hero. One single voice will make Aruba the shining Jewel she once was.

It will be an Aruban society that welcomes all members, and those members are free to achieve their dreams. It is not a society of connections, corruption and greed. In this society no one is above the law.

We appeal to the Good People of Aruba to rise up and make your voices heard and to demand, insist on equality in the judicial system.  Ensure that justice be served. Ensure that All receive the bare minimum that Justice provides.

Only you, the Good People of Aruba, can make our voices heard and help deliver Justice to Natalee and her loving Family. May those voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba from the rest of the world. Speak up for the vulnerable and weak, and for those with no voice.  Make your voices heard in the next election and use your vote to end Injustice for Arubans and for Natalee.

Lord hear our prayer that the Good People of Aruba see better times.
We Pray that Natalee comes home to her grieving Family so she may be buried in the town where she was born and lived.
We Pray for an Aruban Hero.

Your safety is our first concern.  A secure phone and fax line in the USA has been set up.  If You are that Brave Hero...we promise to sing your praises in the House of God.  For You will be the Saviour of Aruba, and the healer of grieving hearts of the Family and Friends of Natalee.

Please Good People of Aruba. Help us bring Natalee home.

Bless You in your hard times. One Brave Heart is all that is needed.

VERSION #3

Good Morning XXXXXXX...

Here is yet...another version of the Article....You and Mr. Mansur can take any parts of everything I've sent to you, put it back together and add anything he wants....

Thank You for Your Time!

Respect...XXXXXXX

Dear Friends of Aruba,

As the 3 year mark of the loss of Natalee Holloway draws near, we are coming to you, the kind and just people of Aruba, to help us heal this pain.

We thank those of you who have grieved and prayed for justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade. We, as a nation, still cry out for our lost daughter, sister, grandchild and friend. We need resolve and peace in this loss and come to you to find this. We know that Aruba has suffered because of this tragedy as well. Together, with a common goal of justice and bringing Natalee home, we can end the suffering and pain so many have had to bear. Injustice by a powerful few, no matter where in this world it exists, is a threat to us all.

We don’t profess that America or any other country is perfect. Neither are we blaming the honorable and just citizens of Aruba for the tragedy that befell this young woman. What we do profess and believe in, is a government that would bring justice for wrongdoing. We also believe there is a hero among you. A hero who will step forward to dry the tears of a mother’s pain. A hero who will help bring a child home to her loved ones. It only takes one brave voice, one brave heart to make this happen.

It is up to you to restore Aruba to the great island it once was. It’s up to you, as a citizen of Aruba, to have your voice heard and make the changes in your government to eliminate the corruption which has now tainted your island. Let our voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba and hurt her citizens. Let us join hearts and hands to bring Natalee home and restore justice and integrity to your people.

Please, look deep into your heart and soul to understand our plea. To understand how deeply a person can be loved. So deeply, that it could shake a nation. So deeply that it will NEVER fade.

We ask for your help, fully aware, that your safety and security is first and foremost. As such, we have established secure phone and fax numbers to allow for any information to be safely submitted. Please be that hero that we so desperately need. If you have any information that you would like to share, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you, please contact…

2 new emails these past few days

Hi XXXXXX

Its me again. Can you send me the article that you want to publish again?

I have tree the last version here, but I don't know that is the good one.

Maybe you have made some corection on it. Than it is better that you send me the final one.

Can you do it for me?

Thks
XXXXXXXXXXX

Have a nice day
  Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 12:43 PM

Hello XXXXXXXX,

Thank You, and Mr. Mansur for the Article...I hope it helps bering some resolution to this case.  Bless You Both for your help.

I'm working on some new things right now...will get some info to you next week.

Best Wishes,
XXXXXX

I vote for version #3.It's short and to the point without being unsympathetic.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: May 26, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »

Do any Monkeys have the sofware to do a page layout with the finished version of the article...along with a couple of photos of Natalee...we'll have to agree on which ones...a photo of beth...agree again...the Kermie photo with the reward info...and several photos of the people of Aruba searching?  If someone can do this...we are way ahead of the game...let's get the photos first...then finish the fine tuning to the article...and someone put it together with a link to here....how does that sound...any Monkey in the publishing business here that can help...the more professional we make this look...all the better...TIA...Des

I have the software Quark Express ,illustrator etc.
So were are you looking for?

Johan555....Thanks Sweetie...I think Klaas is working on a page layout for the article right now...but, all input is welcome and needed...Hugs...Des...

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: May 26, 2008, 03:17:35 PM »

Called Aruba...Diario is...in centimeters..no I can't convert...duh...

24 1/2 wide
34 high

34 cms - 13.4 inches (no, I don't know that stuff either - went to the internet for a converter ... )

So yes, it's tabloid size - 13.4 inches in length. Probably half inch margin at top and bottom.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #608 on: May 26, 2008, 03:21:22 PM »

JMO, I'd like it if Dave were pictured also, these are a couple I have handy.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: May 26, 2008, 03:22:28 PM »

How about this photo?

I'm not crazy about this photo.

And I agree that the photos should be ONLY of Natalee (photos can be cropped, you know). And also prefer photos of her in Aruba, as last seen. Possible exception is the Senior photo with the pearls, or Graduation photo we've seen ... maybe the one used on the "Disappeared" poster ...

I've edited Version 3. Will post it next.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: May 26, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »

Called Aruba...Diario is...in centimeters..no I can't convert...duh...

24 1/2 wide
34 high

34 cms - 13.4 inches (no, I don't know that stuff either - went to the internet for a converter ... )

So yes, it's tabloid size - 13.4 inches in length. Probably half inch margin at top and bottom.

TY MsMarple....can you please copy version #3 in 12 point font...and post it here...I like your idea!  TIA...Des...

ALSO....what if we use Diario's graphics from online version...and set the article up to look like a their FRONT PAGE article...it might work!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: May 26, 2008, 03:23:06 PM »

YES

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: May 26, 2008, 03:26:08 PM »

How about this photo?

And I agree that the photos should be ONLY of Natalee (photos can be cropped, you know). And also prefer photos of her in Aruba, as last seen. Possible exception is the Senior photo with the pearls, or Graduation photo we've seen ... maybe the one used on the "Disappeared" poster ...

My only qualm with this photo...is the glass in her hand...you know the vicious rumors that were spread about her clubbing...jmho...Des...

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #613 on: May 26, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »

I like #3 also and maybe add some from the other two. Although there are gorgeous pictures of Natalee my suggestion would be to use as young of a picture as possible. She was just a kid.

*******...Beautiful Photos...but, I think too busy...and they should be Photos of Natalee alone, looking like she did when in Aruba..so people will KNOW who they are looking at.....JMHO
I think a picture of Natalee with Beth,Dave or both would look good and also maybe one of Natalee with one or more Grandparents.One of the things we hope to accomplish is to appeal to the Mother's,Father's and Grandparents.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #614 on: May 26, 2008, 03:34:45 PM »

How about this photo?

My only qualm with this photo...is the glass in her hand...you know the vicious rumors that were spread about her clubbing...jmho...Des...
I love the picture, but that's the first thing I thought of too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: May 26, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »

I did my best taking out the cup, but it needs help

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: May 26, 2008, 03:40:54 PM »

FAKEOn the website of RG says that she is Network correspondent.

She writes on February 19 also on a dutch blog / forum:
(Look at the broadcasting of Network (I am also a correspondent for) on July 7. )

I have send  Network a mail and asked them if that is true !

Netwerk :
For clarity: Renee Gielen has things done for us, but she is  not a correspondent Network.

Very similar to stating things "found" (seen) by her "detectives"  (psychics).  She does have a way with words.   

surely y'all didn't suspect gielen of gilding her own credentials, did you?
dammitdennis
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: May 26, 2008, 03:46:30 PM »

Johan555...using the dimensions provided by diario...of the page size of their paper....could you...using your great mind, and software...go to Diario-Aruba.com   and do a blank page layout using their online logos and format for Klass to work with....if we submit a FRONT PAGE complete....they might use it....Thank You Johan...Des...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: May 26, 2008, 03:47:28 PM »

I did my best taking out the cup, but it needs help

Thanks Blonde!

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #619 on: May 26, 2008, 03:54:53 PM »

how is this visitor form related to beth?  it keeps showing up with her articles but the best i can blow it up, the last name contains l0 letters and the last 3 are "lee".  i'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but i don't think you could make "twitty" out of that combination.  i hope for her sake she's making a mint out of this liementary, because nobody's ever going to believe a word she says or writes after this.
dennisintn

It is important to note that the pictured form depicts an INPUT SCREEN not a REPORT SCREEN

This import screen, clearly in the blown-up version shows the link buttons on the bottom of the page for SEARCH ...

Which means simply that someone FILLED THE THE INFORMATION above with whatever they wanted it to show and then did a SCREEN SHOT of the INPUT SCREEN...

Had they pressed one of the SEARCH BUTTONS on the bottom then clearly they would have had a REPORT SCREEN whereby those boxes you see would not appear and neither would the SEARCH buttons...

The Form being offered as "proof" of a computer print-out is a fake.

Cheesy as best.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.