April 16, 2024, 01:45:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 264941 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #620 on: May 26, 2008, 03:55:58 PM »

Is this evidence ? for who ? she (RG) turns to the court?
It is a copy of a copy of a copy 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #621 on: May 26, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #622 on: May 26, 2008, 04:07:08 PM »

Heh, heh... and if they are so good at getting flight information why don't they do the same with Anita's supposed flights in and out of The Netherlands that fateful time period?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: May 26, 2008, 04:08:10 PM »

Here it is in 12 pt.

I have edited Version 3. Most changes are small (doing away with passive voice, shorter paragraphs, cuts of some things). I've tried to highlight substantive changes or additions I made.

Dear Friends in Aruba,

As the 3 year mark of the loss of Natalee Holloway draws near, we come to you, the kind people of Aruba, to help heal our pain.

We thank those of you who have grieved and prayed for justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade. We still cry out for our lost daughter, sister, grandchild, niece and friend. We need resolve and peace in her loss, and come to you to find this.

We know that Aruba also has suffered because of this tragedy. Together, with the common goal of bringing Natalee home, we can end the suffering and pain so many have had to bear. Injustice by a few, no matter where in this world it exists, threatens all of us.

We don’t profess that America or any other country is perfect. Neither are we blaming the honorable citizens of Aruba for the tragedy that befell this young woman. What we do believe in, is a government and its people, that consider justice for wrongdoing an essential requirement of civilization.

We also believe there is a hero among you. A hero who can bring a child home to her loved ones. It takes only one brave voice, one brave heart, to make this happen.

Someone on Aruba surely knows what happened to Natalee. That “someone” can restore Aruba to the jewel of an island it once was. It’s up to you, as a citizen of Aruba, to have your voice heard. Whether it was fear, corruption, or incompetence that hampered the investigation in this case, it tainted your island’s reputation.

Let someone rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba and hurt her citizens. Let us join hearts and hands to bring Natalee home, and restore justice and integrity to your people.

Please, look deeply into your heart and soul to understand our plea. To understand how much a person can be loved. To understand the frustration caused by outrageous rumors and claims. To understand the agony of a family that cannot provide a proper burial for a loved one.

We ask for your help, fully aware that your safety and security is first and foremost. As such, we include contact information for the Birmingham office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) so that you can safely submit information you have.

Please be the hero that we so desperately need. If you have any information to share, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you, please contact the Birmingham, Alabama, office of the FBI.

I don’t know what contact information you’re working with at the moment, but I just went to the FBI site. The Birmingham FBI office seems to “own” the case, which is in the “Seeking Information” category (not Missing Persons). The Birmingham “home page” gives this contact information:

An FBI representative can be reached 24 hours a day by calling 00-1*-205-326-6166.

(The 00-1*- was added by me – I went to International Calling on the Internet. Someone more familiar with international calls may have some input as to whether I’ve got the correct syntax.)

I will say that I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be an 800 Tip Line number ...

email address: birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

FAX: 00-1*-205-279-1590

Postal mailing address:
FBI
1000 18th Street N
Birmingham, Alabama 35203-1000

Note re. Postage required for letter-sized correspondence weighing less than 2 ounces:

Can someone at Diario find out the Aruba postage rates for a #10 (business) envelope weighing less than 2 ounces? (I know, wouldn't be ounces, but I don't know what it WOULD be! Just a 2-page letter in a business envelope would be a good basis.) I am thinking that if a person is doing this by mail, inquiring about postage to Birmingham AL might be imprudent ...

I don't have software at home for layouts. I can do something basic in Word. But if klaas is on it, she can do much better, especially working with photos.

I am sorry that I can't recall who submitted this particular Version (No. 3). Kudos to him/her.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: May 26, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »

I did my best taking out the cup, but it needs help

No, "rigging" Natalee's appearance is a no-no.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #625 on: May 26, 2008, 04:11:55 PM »

I'm going to hang here, in the cage all day...and night...to help get the article finished by tomorrow morning...that's when we have to submit it....any questions...just ask....and...Thank You ALL for your help....Version #3 is a compilation of many monkey thoughts and words....I think it just may our last chance to make the biggest statement we can as a group to Aruba.....Thank You All...and Bless You All...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: May 26, 2008, 04:16:09 PM »

Here it is in 12 pt.

I have edited Version 3. Most changes are small (doing away with passive voice, shorter paragraphs, cuts of some things). I've tried to highlight substantive changes or additions I made.

Dear Friends in Aruba,

As the 3 year mark of the loss of Natalee Holloway draws near, we come to you, the kind people of Aruba, to help heal our pain.

We thank those of you who have grieved and prayed for justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade. We still cry out for our lost daughter, sister, grandchild, niece and friend. We need resolve and peace in her loss, and come to you to find this.

We know that Aruba also has suffered because of this tragedy. Together, with the common goal of bringing Natalee home, we can end the suffering and pain so many have had to bear. Injustice by a few, no matter where in this world it exists, threatens all of us.

We don’t profess that America or any other country is perfect. Neither are we blaming the honorable citizens of Aruba for the tragedy that befell this young woman. What we do believe in, is a government and its people, that consider justice for wrongdoing an essential requirement of civilization.

We also believe there is a hero among you. A hero who can bring a child home to her loved ones. It takes only one brave voice, one brave heart, to make this happen.

Someone on Aruba surely knows what happened to Natalee. That “someone” can restore Aruba to the jewel of an island it once was. It’s up to you, as a citizen of Aruba, to have your voice heard. Whether it was fear, corruption, or incompetence that hampered the investigation in this case, it tainted your island’s reputation.

Let someone rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba and hurt her citizens. Let us join hearts and hands to bring Natalee home, and restore justice and integrity to your people.

Please, look deeply into your heart and soul to understand our plea. To understand how much a person can be loved. To understand the frustration caused by outrageous rumors and claims. To understand the agony of a family that cannot provide a proper burial for a loved one.

We ask for your help, fully aware that your safety and security is first and foremost. As such, we include contact information for the Birmingham office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) so that you can safely submit information you have.

Please be the hero that we so desperately need. If you have any information to share, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you, please contact the Birmingham, Alabama, office of the FBI.

I don’t know what contact information you’re working with at the moment, but I just went to the FBI site. The Birmingham FBI office seems to “own” the case, which is in the “Seeking Information” category (not Missing Persons). The Birmingham “home page” gives this contact information:

An FBI representative can be reached 24 hours a day by calling 00-1*-205-326-6166.

(The 00-1*- was added by me – I went to International Calling on the Internet. Someone more familiar with international calls may have some input as to whether I’ve got the correct syntax.)

I will say that I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be an 800 Tip Line number ...

email address: birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

FAX: 00-1*-205-279-1590

Postal mailing address:
FBI
1000 18th Street N
Birmingham, Alabama 35203-1000

Note re. Postage required for letter-sized correspondence weighing less than 2 ounces:

Can someone at Diario find out the Aruba postage rates for a #10 (business) envelope weighing less than 2 ounces? (I know, wouldn't be ounces, but I don't know what it WOULD be! Just a 2-page letter in a business envelope would be a good basis.) I am thinking that if a person is doing this by mail, inquiring about postage to Birmingham AL might be imprudent ...

I don't have software at home for layouts. I can do something basic in Word. But if klaas is on it, she can do much better, especially working with photos.

I am sorry that I can't recall who submitted this particular Version (No. 3). Kudos to him/her.

MsMarple....Wonderful...Heartfelt....and Honest....

I'll try to find the postage rates...not good at it....but, I will try...Des...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: May 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM »

Oh dear. The FBI has an internet tip line. Maybe we should include that too ...

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: May 26, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »

Oh dear. The FBI has an internet tip line. Maybe we should include that too ...

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Oh....Yes....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: May 26, 2008, 04:20:45 PM »

Rough draft:

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: May 26, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »

The FBI page about Natalee says this - which is not exactly applicable. The Consulate is on Curacao; not a good idea --

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS CASE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

-- The page has three photos of Natalee. I like all three; one of those could be used. (I think all are from high school senior photo sessions.)

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #631 on: May 26, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »

When you get a chance, check out part 2 of the Patrick Van der eem "OVERBOARD"

book interview. At about 5 minutes from the end, JENSEN switches over to speaking

English like he did with Beth.

He's talking to Patrick's ghostwriter. She's American.

He says "an you are an American."

She smiles and replies: "Yes, SORRY."

DoH!

Man, that makes me mad.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: May 26, 2008, 04:32:53 PM »

Destiny - It's easy to find US Postal rates TO Aruba. It's the ARUBA rates TO the U.S. that I couldn't find.

Were you planning to use the FBI as the contact? (I think that's what I recall being the Last Word on the subject.)

If so - someone probably should give the Birmingham FBI a heads-up - a phone call, and a rough draft ahead of time if possible. Just as a courtesy.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #633 on: May 26, 2008, 04:32:58 PM »

link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6oFP2yPWFk

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: May 26, 2008, 04:37:46 PM »

Rough draft:

Klaas...you never cease to Amaze me...nor the other Monkeys here....very Great...how do you feel about incorporating MsMarples' edits...also in paragraph where it says *reslove*...we ahange it to *resolution*....

Johan...are you up to doing the graphics to make this a *front page* article?....TIA...Des

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: May 26, 2008, 04:37:47 PM »

Rough draft #2:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: May 26, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »

The FBI page about Natalee says this - which is not exactly applicable. The Consulate is on Curacao; not a good idea --

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS CASE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

-- The page has three photos of Natalee. I like all three; one of those could be used. (I think all are from high school senior photo sessions.)

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

Yes...let's pick one....we also need one photo of Natalee with her Family....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: May 26, 2008, 04:43:28 PM »

Destiny - the size as posted is the size Diario is requiring.  It can be posted as such if they wish.  They can then translate into Pap.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: May 26, 2008, 04:44:24 PM »

Destiny - It's easy to find US Postal rates TO Aruba. It's the ARUBA rates TO the U.S. that I couldn't find.

Were you planning to use the FBI as the contact? (I think that's what I recall being the Last Word on the subject.)

If so - someone probably should give the Birmingham FBI a heads-up - a phone call, and a rough draft ahead of time if possible. Just as a courtesy.

You are right...someone in contact with the Family should do this....not me...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: May 26, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »

Destiny - the size as posted is the size Diario is requiring.  It can be posted as such if they wish.  They can then translate into Pap.

TY Klaas...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.