April 23, 2024, 07:05:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265667 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #660 on: May 26, 2008, 06:02:12 PM »

*See*...I am the typo queen....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: May 26, 2008, 06:03:49 PM »

Need help/suggestions on the photos. 

One photo of Natalee with Beth....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: May 26, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »

Destiny - It's easy to find US Postal rates TO Aruba. It's the ARUBA rates TO the U.S. that I couldn't find.

Were you planning to use the FBI as the contact? (I think that's what I recall being the Last Word on the subject.)

If so - someone probably should give the Birmingham FBI a heads-up - a phone call, and a rough draft ahead of time if possible. Just as a courtesy.

You are right...someone in contact with the Family should do this....not me...

Okay, how can we get cracking on this? I don't know how to contact anyone in the family. Red? casa?

Did msmarple need me to do something?

Casa - Destiny has worked out a deal with Diario and they will post a full page AD (see sample above).  I believe msmarples suggestion was that someone should just let the family know what we are doing.

I can let the cuz know and of course Im sure red could contact Beth and/or Dave.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: May 26, 2008, 06:06:15 PM »

Destiny - It's easy to find US Postal rates TO Aruba. It's the ARUBA rates TO the U.S. that I couldn't find.

Were you planning to use the FBI as the contact? (I think that's what I recall being the Last Word on the subject.)

If so - someone probably should give the Birmingham FBI a heads-up - a phone call, and a rough draft ahead of time if possible. Just as a courtesy.

You are right...someone in contact with the Family should do this....not me...

Okay, how can we get cracking on this? I don't know how to contact anyone in the family. Red? casa?

Did msmarple need me to do something?

Casa - Destiny has worked out a deal with Diario and they will post a full page AD (see sample above).  I believe msmarples suggestion was that someone should just let the family know what we are doing.

I can let the cuz know and of course Im sure red could contact Beth and/or Dave.

Thank You...and Bless you Casa.....Hugs...Des

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: May 26, 2008, 06:17:33 PM »

To fit in more photos and the tip photo from Kermit it will be more than one page.  That's why I'm hoping that when Diario translates into Pap there will be a 2nd page and the 1st page can be "our" full page letter.  The picture and reward info photo Kermit posted is the one Diario/Jossy did and he should already have that on file.  I don't know if THAT reward still stands though, that would be a question for Jossy.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: May 26, 2008, 06:20:57 PM »

Destiny - the "image" I posted with the photos and the verbage is the 24.5 x 34 cm required by Diario for the front page article.  What I'm hoping is that the pap translation and possibly more photos will be on a page 2. 

Me too Klaas...a work in progess...as they say...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 26, 2008, 06:23:12 PM »

To fit in more photos and the tip photo from Kermit it will be more than one page.  That's why I'm hoping that when Diario translates into Pap there will be a 2nd page and the 1st page can be "our" full page letter.  The picture and reward info photo Kermit posted is the one Diario/Jossy did and he should already have that on file.  I don't know if THAT reward still stands though, that would be a question for Jossy.

I can add this tip line:

FBI Tip Line at 1-877-628-2533
but we already have one.

This is a reward and pic that Jossy already put in Diario but I don't know if the reward still stands.  Jossy would have to answer that.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: May 26, 2008, 06:23:40 PM »

Well...Klaas...that's their job to know...isin't it....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: May 26, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »

I can add this tip line:

FBI Tip Line at 1-877-628-2533
but we already have one.

This is a reward and pic that Jossy already put in Diario but I don't know if the reward still stands.  Jossy would have to answer that.

I say...add it...it's up to then to recind it....

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: May 26, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »

Being a hero is a hard job.  It's a tough decision.  There are some that just don't like them (a hero or a tough decision).

Some will wonder why they didn't come forward sooner?  Why wait for almost three years?  Does doing the right thing ever go out of style?

I think doing the right thing is a tough decision to make.  Doing the right think can make you unpopular.

Is there ever a way to know what the future would look like if no one was willing to take a chance?  What is the future if no one is willing to stand up for what they believe in?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: May 26, 2008, 06:28:11 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: May 26, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »

Destiny - IMO it would not be propper for us to add the Diario reward not knowing if it's even still valid.  That would be up to Jossy.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: May 26, 2008, 06:31:44 PM »

Destiny - IMO it would not be propper for us to add the Diario reward not knowing if it's even still valid.  That would be up to Jossy.

Point taken....how do we find out?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: May 26, 2008, 06:33:54 PM »

Point taken....how do we find out?

Duh...I'll call and ask...early AM Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: May 26, 2008, 06:35:40 PM »

Diario probably would like it WITHOUT the Diaro headers.  The size below fits exactly in the space below the normal Diario header:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: May 26, 2008, 06:38:51 PM »

Diario probably would like it WITHOUT the Diaro headers.  The size below fits exactly in the space below the normal Diario header:

TY You for your hard work Klaas.....and all other Cage Mates...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: May 26, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »

FYI - I can make any changes anyone wants but we should try and get them done tonight so Destiny can send to her contact at Diario.  It would be great if this can be run by Wednesday or Thursday so it's just before the 3 year anniversary.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: May 26, 2008, 07:13:30 PM »

how is this visitor form related to beth?  it keeps showing up with her articles but the best i can blow it up, the last name contains l0 letters and the last 3 are "lee".  i'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but i don't think you could make "twitty" out of that combination.  i hope for her sake she's making a mint out of this liementary, because nobody's ever going to believe a word she says or writes after this.
dennisintn

It is important to note that the pictured form depicts an INPUT SCREEN not a REPORT SCREEN

This import screen, clearly in the blown-up version shows the link buttons on the bottom of the page for SEARCH ...

Which means simply that someone FILLED THE THE INFORMATION above with whatever they wanted it to show and then did a SCREEN SHOT of the INPUT SCREEN...

Had they pressed one of the SEARCH BUTTONS on the bottom then clearly they would have had a REPORT SCREEN whereby those boxes you see would not appear and neither would the SEARCH buttons...

The Form being offered as "proof" of a computer print-out is a fake.

Cheesy as best.

She is a royally dumb bitch to think that Beth's schedule wasn't looked over with a fine tooth comb by the investigators. Those assholes- the government and tourism officials of Aruba- would have done anything to convict Beth for Natalee's demise.

Renee's problem is that she is in so deep money-wise, and it's probably not her money, that she has to put out this piece of crap documentary to fulfill her oblications to whoever is fronting her, probably AHATA. Hell, the prosecutor has already as much as said she's a nutcase.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 26, 2008, 07:15:23 PM »

FYI - I can make any changes anyone wants but we should try and get them done tonight so Destiny can send to her contact at Diario.  It would be great if this can be run by Wednesday or Thursday so it's just before the 3 year anniversary.

Great work on the ad Destiny, Klaas, and all you other Monks who worked on it. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: May 26, 2008, 07:33:11 PM »

Nice job guys!

I see Tamikosmom isn't posting in this thread and its a shame..She is missed Sad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.