April 23, 2024, 12:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265635 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #720 on: May 26, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »

Destiny - please check your email, I just sent you two emails, the 2nd one fixes the FBI tipline phone number.

Got the second email too...FWIW...in my email the print is soooooo tiny...I can't read it...how 'bout you post *BOTH* finished versions here...so I can copy and send....GREAT WORK KLAAS!!!! Hope this isn't tiring you out too much...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Klaas)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

With Diario Header:

Without Diario Header:

Klaas...and ALL...don't know about you...but...this looks ver professional...and heartfelt to me...one last question...should we ...as Caesu posted add this...he is an investigator...and we can send him a copy of the article *after* it is printed...
From Caesu:

you could also choose to put Peter R. de Vries number:

0031-35-5399399 or +31-35-5399399

0031-800-0007 or +31-800-0007 might also work, but this is a free number - not sure if it works from abroad.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/contact.htm
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/tekst/tipsvragen.htm

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: May 26, 2008, 10:28:35 PM »

I would add the family's email address for tips and confidentiality for those that don't want to use a phone or deal with the FBI/Authorities. I would not put in Peter De Vries phone number..IMO
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 10:32:52 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
meshuggener
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: May 26, 2008, 10:29:06 PM »

Beautiful job to everyone!  If it hasn't been mentioned, you might want to add USA to the address.  My vote also is #3!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: May 26, 2008, 10:30:35 PM »

I would add the family's email address for tips and not Peter De Vries number..IMO

Sounds good to me...what is it...so Klaas can do revision #5...LOL...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: May 26, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »

Personally, I think the FBI number is enough.  How many numbers are we going to put on it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: May 26, 2008, 10:31:53 PM »

I would add the family's email address for tips and not Peter De Vries number..IMO

I don't have the family's email address for something like this.  The old tipline email address doesn't work.  I think the FBI number is enough.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: May 26, 2008, 10:34:34 PM »

Klaas on the *final* version...LOL...could you please add...*article written by The Friens of Natalee and Aruba*...it fits in with the nature of the article and what we hope to achieve...TIA....Des....Klaas...gonna send you a box of Godiva Chocolates... Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: May 26, 2008, 10:36:06 PM »

I don't have the family's email address for something like this.  The old tipline email address doesn't work.  I think the FBI number is enough.

Works for me!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: May 26, 2008, 10:38:47 PM »

Klaas on the *final* version...LOL...could you please add...*article written by The Friens of Natalee and Aruba*...it fits in with the nature of the article and what we hope to achieve...TIA....Des....Klaas...gonna send you a box of Godiva Chocolates... Wink

How about -  Written by:  Friends of Natalee

to say Friends of Natalee and Aruba sounds like it was also written by Aruba
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: May 26, 2008, 10:43:14 PM »

I know for me if I had vital info I would much rather send a email with what I knew anonymously then dealing with the FBI and having my voice recorded. It's good to have that option,especially when dealing with someone that may be afraid or doesnt want to deal with the FBI. I don't know of a email address that we could use either except the justicefornatalee email that goes straight to vicky.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 10:45:02 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: May 26, 2008, 10:45:19 PM »

I know for me if I had vital info I would much rather send a email with what I knew anonymously then dealing with the FBI and having my voice recorded. It's good to have that option. I don't know of a email address that we could use either except the justicefornatalee email that goes straight to vicky.

And Vicki is not an official person, so that would be wrong.     Well, Vicki is officially a person but not official in the sense of a contact person for vital information in the case.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: May 26, 2008, 10:49:14 PM »

Would that be so bad...seeing as we are trying to get info from Aruba...also...just might make a *few* people rethink whom to trust...hmmmmmmmmm...

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: May 26, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »

Destiny,

I'm jumping into the cage late tonight and I missed all of the activity with the wonderful article.  I'm glad that you've chosen #3.  I think that it's perfect.  I can't thank you enough for all of the work that you've done.  You're the best.   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: May 26, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »

Would that be so bad...seeing as we are trying to get info from Aruba...also...just might make a *few* people rethink whom to trust...hmmmmmmmmm...
JMO -- I think "Friends of Natalee" is enough. We already addressed the people of Aruba in the body of the letter.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: May 26, 2008, 10:58:19 PM »

Destiny,

I'm jumping into the cage late tonight and I missed all of the activity with the wonderful article.  I'm glad that you've chosen #3.  I think that it's perfect.  I can't thank you enough for all of the work that you've done.  You're the best.   

Sweet SS...Don't thank me...it's a *tribal* effort...Thank the whole Cage....especially Klaas Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: May 26, 2008, 11:00:38 PM »

I know for me if I had vital info I would much rather send a email with what I knew anonymously then dealing with the FBI and having my voice recorded. It's good to have that option. I don't know of a email address that we could use either except the justicefornatalee email that goes straight to vicky.

And Vicki is not an official person, so that would be wrong.     Well, Vicki is officially a person but not official in the sense of a contact person for vital information in the case.

OK...Klaas...can you set up an email account through the cage to come to you?...for those that want to sen info annon?...and put that addy in the article...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: May 26, 2008, 11:10:31 PM »

And Vicki is not an official person, so that would be wrong.     Well, Vicki is officially a person but not official in the sense of a contact person for vital information in the case.

OK...Klaas...can you set up an email account through the cage to come to you?...for those that want to sen info annon?...and put that addy in the article...

IMO, an email to the "cage" to me or anyone else at SM wouldn't be right either.  There is already an FBI email addy or Web link.  We need to keep it official and I think the FBI link is enough, unless we had an official FAMILY email addy to give.  To be honest, I think the FBI info is enough.

I agree with Wreck, written by Friends of Natalee is enough too. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: May 26, 2008, 11:16:09 PM »

IMO, an email to the "cage" to me or anyone else at SM wouldn't be right either.  There is already an FBI email addy or Web link.  We need to keep it official and I think the FBI link is enough, unless we had an official FAMILY email addy to give.  To be honest, I think the FBI info is enough.

I agree with Wreck, written by Friends of Natalee is enough too. 

Captian Klaas...make it so...post *final version* for me to send....Bless You All...and Natalee and Family...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: May 26, 2008, 11:16:59 PM »

REV 5

With Diario Header:

Without Diario Header:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: May 26, 2008, 11:27:16 PM »

Awemainta 5-27-08 (12 yr old girl missing in Aruba I think)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.