April 18, 2024, 03:01:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265368 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #780 on: May 27, 2008, 11:42:51 AM »

Good Day Cage Mates!

I have one more task/request from Aruba for publishing our Article...they want us to send it in jpeg or tif format....sigh...I don't know how to do that.....any volunteers?  It needs to be done early today.

TIA....Destiny

Destiny - the one I posted was in .jpg.  I'll email you one you can forward, hold on.

Got it/them Klaas...You are the BEST!!!  Thank You...

Also:  After you save this in your documents or whatever into the format you can click on FILE at the top of your document you want to send and a send to box will hook you up to your e-mail.  If you want you can simply hit SELECT ALL and copy your document and then go to your e-mail, right click in the message part and POST the whole document pictures and all into your e-mail.  You can do all this and keep your other documents on screen. It is probably safer to do it the second way as to make it a little harder for anyone tracing back to your documents.
Not likely that they would, but.....  anyway, Jackb

PS:  You are welcome.  Why give a quart of milk when you can give a cow?  Why give a fish, when you can give a fishing pole?  Just a thought for today.  Jackb

Well Jack...guess I'll saddle up my cow...grab my pole...and go fishing...LOL!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: May 27, 2008, 12:03:30 PM »

Good Day Cage Mates!

I have one more task/request from Aruba for publishing our Article...they want us to send it in jpeg or tif format....sigh...I don't know how to do that.....any volunteers?  It needs to be done early today.

TIA....Destiny

Destiny - the one I posted was in .jpg.  I'll email you one you can forward, hold on.

Also:  After you save this in your documents or whatever into the format you can click on FILE at the top of your document you want to send and a send to box will hook you up to your e-mail.  If you want you can simply hit SELECT ALL and copy your document and then go to your e-mail, right click in the message part and POST the whole document pictures and all into your e-mail.  You can do all this and keep your other documents on screen. It is probably safer to do it the second way as to make it a little harder for anyone tracing back to your documents.

PS:  You are welcome.  Why give a quart of milk when you can give a cow?  Why give a fish, when you can give a fishing pole?  Just a thought for today.  Jackb

Is that a NOT thank you?  Anyway, when you want to copy any article, even on the blog:  Hold down the click finger and drag it accross what you want to copy.  RIGHT CLICK after you do this and click on COPY.  Hold it until you decide where you want to paste it.
You can pull up note pad, word pad or even microsoft word while on the blog and paste it there under text documents.  Of course Note Pad only has tex docs.    jackb (making an easier and more independent life for the blogger.)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: May 27, 2008, 12:24:53 PM »

Good Day Cage Mates!

TIA....Destiny

Is that a NOT thank you?  Anyway, when you want to copy any article, even on the blog:  Hold down the click finger and drag it accross what you want to copy.  RIGHT CLICK after you do this and click on COPY.  Hold it until you decide where you want to paste it.
You can pull up note pad, word pad or even microsoft word while on the blog and paste it there under text documents.  Of course Note Pad only has tex docs.    jackb (making an easier and more independent life for the blogger.)

What I meant to say is it will stay there until you decide to paste it somewhere, usually.  You can go do something else most of the time and paste it later into a text document, and if it has a picture with it you will need to use a word pad or ms word to get both the text and the picture.  You can paste into "PAINT" and go retrieve it later for another document to pull up to put it in.  In paint, the lettering is not clear as it would be in a more versitile document.  That is all of COPYING 101.   j/b
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: May 27, 2008, 12:38:57 PM »

I just didn't recall seeing a pic of Bibi Arends............

+++++++++++++

E DI DOS AREA VULNERABLE DURANTE HORCAN TA SAVANETA

Monday, 26 May 2008
ORANJESTAD (AAN) – E di dos area unda tin poblacion biba den cercania di lama cu ta vulnerable na momento di horcan ta Savaneta. Asina sr. Bibi Arends a bisa den entrevista cu nos redaccion, y esaki specificamente e vecindario di “Rondweg”, cu ta abarca di Brisas del Mar bay ariba y bay abao.

Akinan tin e prome fase cu ta e casnan situa directamente riba e costa y e di dos fase, e casnan situa na cada banda di e Rondweg, y e di tres fase tur cas cu ta keda entre e tuberianan di Valero pa WEB y lama. Tur e habitantenan aki mester worde evacua den caso di horcan.

Pero si compara e dos comunidadnan Malmok y Savaneta, Malmok ta mas peligroso ya cu Savaneta ta mas paden y e tin e reef su dilanti, e ta un tiki mas scondi mientras cu Malmok ta mas habri pa horcan, ya cu e ta den “boca di lama” manera crioyamente ta ser bisa, sr. Arends a acentua.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2658/30/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: May 27, 2008, 12:42:39 PM »

Thanks BB - I saved the picture of Bibi
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: May 27, 2008, 12:52:02 PM »

OM admissible in Domino-case

ORANJESTAD – The judge has declared the Public Prosecutor (OM) sustainable in the Domino-case.  During the hearing of the drug-smuggling case that resumed last Friday, it also became clear that businessman Luis Mansur wanted to sell 600 kilo cocaine in Europe, because it would bring in more money.

The effort of the investigation method (OVC) was legal, was the judgement of the judge and he based it on the documents that the OM has delivered.  The judge had asked for this after the defense of the main suspect Hernando ‘Rafa’ Ochoa indicated that justice had prolonged the wiretapping period automatically and without profound reasons.  From the report that the OM delivered it appears that the total wiretapping time was 115 hours.  The OM also justified the request for prolonging the wiretapping and that was enough for the judge.   

Besides they used OVC when other investigation methods to get evidence against the suspects, failed.  Considering the heavy punishable facts of the criminal network, the police asked the OM permission to tap the phones, and according to the judge in First Instance, even though the investigation methods used are legally still prohibited in Aruba and the privacy of the suspects are invaded, the wiretapping was done very carefully and in a transparent manner.  The judge is still considering possible sanctions.

The hearing continued after the OM was declared admissible.  From declarations of other suspects it appears that main suspect Mansur wanted to sell cocaine in Europe.   Mansur had confessed all his participation in the drug operations from 2006 till he and the other members of the criminal network were arrested.  The plan was to transport 600 kilo cocaine from Venezuela to the Dominican Republic.  From the tapped conversations it became clear that the gang wanted to put 2000 to 3000 kilo cocaine on the European market.  They also settled the price per kilo cocaine on 4000 dollars elsewhere in Europe, and in the Netherlands 23.000 to 24.000 euro per kilo.  Mansur told the judge that the smuggling never took place and it just remained one of his dreams that he wanted to become true.

Mansur said that he decided to start smuggling drugs because he had financial problems.  The judge wondered on Friday, where Mansur got the money to finance the drug operations.  Mansur said that people in Venezuela owed him money and he went in person to collect that money.  He wanted to smuggle one big load of drugs in one time and so get rid of his financial problems in one time.  But from several criminal records it appears that he has organized several drug transportations.  He has paid 27.000 dollars to smuggle 11 kilo cocaine to Aruba.  With the assistance of another gang-member José Andres Cid, he smuggled 20, 33, and 4 kilo cocaine to Aruba.  Cid confirmed this in the courtroom.  From a conversation between Mansur and Ochoa in May 24, 2006 it appears that a gang-member named Serge had smuggled drugs to Spain.  Mansur had asked Ochoa to go to Spain to collect the money.  Ochoa denies this.  He only went to Spain for orientation; he wanted to start a new life there.  He keeps insisting that he has done nothing wrong and as businessman, he was bringing fruit and wood to sell in Aruba.  From documents it appears though that Ochoa has made 1.04 million dollars with drug dealing and the laundering of drug money.  Ochoa denied and also his wife, who is also a suspect, insisted that she and her husband have a wood business.

wiretapping is not allowed on aruba.

aruba has the law 'special investigations methods' (BOB-law) not implemented.
this is about wiretapping and (civilian) infiltrations / undercover operations.

when dutch justice minister hirsch ballin said an error was made in not passing patrick van der eem to aruba.
has was in effect saying to aruba: implement this BOB-law now finally.

even if patrick van der eem was passed on to aruba, aruba wouldn't had been able to do anything with him.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #786 on: May 27, 2008, 01:13:01 PM »

Found this surfing...I'm sure it's been posted here before...but...it has a *lot* of photos of Urine...I've never seen before 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92505017@N00

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: May 27, 2008, 01:22:55 PM »

Found this surfing...I'm sure it's been posted here before...but...it has a *lot* of photos of Urine...I've never seen before 

Yes, that is from the old JoranBlog (not Joran's blog but someone that was no friend of Joran's).  The person running the JoranBlog stopped updating it soon after JoeT started threatening to sue sites.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: May 27, 2008, 01:27:05 PM »

Those are his Darth Vader pix.  He was getting summoned on de plane.  Also, the pic that says "It's not nice to stare" should read:
IT's NOT NICE TO KILL PEOPLE.    jackb
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #789 on: May 27, 2008, 02:23:56 PM »

FAKEOn the website of RG says that she is Network correspondent.

She writes on February 19 also on a dutch blog / forum:
(Look at the broadcasting of Network (I am also a correspondent for) on July 7. )

I have send  Network a mail and asked them if that is true !

Netwerk :
For clarity: Renee Gielen has things done for us, but she is  not a correspondent Network.

So that would make her a LIAR? 

Just trying to keep track here. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: May 27, 2008, 02:42:41 PM »

(Look at the broadcasting of Network (I am also a correspondent for) on July 7. )

Netwerk :
For clarity: Renee Gielen has things done for us, but she is  not a correspondent Network.

Yes, of course she's a liar just like the rest of them 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: May 27, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »

Netwerk :

I'd like to know who put up the money for her documentary.

AHATA? ATA? Van der Sloots? Michael Posner? Mafia?

All of the above?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #792 on: May 27, 2008, 03:41:11 PM »

Netwerk :

i am on her google alert  i think ******* also 

here website is not online anymore since yesterday 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #793 on: May 27, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »

Netwerk :
For clarity: Renee Gielen has things done for us, but she is  not a PeachesNetwork.

Peaches that is in media land not done !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: May 27, 2008, 03:50:09 PM »

Netwerk :

All of the above?

They're all connected so I will go with All of the above.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #795 on: May 27, 2008, 03:54:33 PM »

Netwerk :

All of the above?

That is a good question Dayhiker
I think  Van der Sloots ,Aruba etc
Not Netwerk or 1 or 2 Vandaag  or Nova tv

But we wil find out !

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: May 27, 2008, 04:12:44 PM »

Netwerk :

i am on her google alert  i think ******* also 

here website is not online anymore since yesterday 

I can picture her snarling every morning when reading your posts 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #797 on: May 27, 2008, 04:20:44 PM »

John vd Heuvel works for The Telegraaf  

John van den Heuvel  about  Renee Gielen:
He in his criticism of colon documentairemaakster Renee Gielen.
Gielen has contributed to a wretched flutreportage of Network.

Your daughter and then lose even if with mud are besmeurd, such as last week by a Dutch 'investigative journalist. " These Curacao resident Renee Gielen says in a documentary that she was suspicious from day one about the disappearance. They also saw something quite different when Natales mother. "When I looked her in her eyes, I knew that something was not right. I knew that I not sad mother in front of me. Now I know what I then saw: a mother in major problems. "

According Gielen would Natalee even in a afkickkliniek brings his plane before they came to Aruba. Renee Gielen derives the 'evidence' of Natales supposed addiction to an interview that the producer has on tape, with an Aruban taxichauffeuse.

Well, I know Renee Gielen and she is child at home to a number of Antillean and Aruban ministers, who are naturally delighted with her 'independent' reportage.
 Gielen is therefore probably completely ignores the blunders in the police investigation and the many contradictory statements and lies of Joran van der Sloot.

She suggests even plain and totally unproven that the Holloway family itself may occasionally have had a hand in the disappearance of Natalee. "For me the lies in the book by Beth Holloway and many other dubious assertions and events in the past 2.5 years, the demand sued: Beth wanted that Natalee would be found?" Asks Gielen itself.

Mother Beth Twitty according Gielen wanted only one thing: Natales reprehensible behaviour and manner of disappearance obscure. And she had a scapegoat. That was Joran van der Sloot, the boy who was last seen with her, says Gielen.

It will happen but as you age. Your daughter disappears mysteriously, the three suspects demonstrable lie again and are therefore even arrested. Then there appears one Renee Gielen, who without any factual substantiation a young girl who can no longer defend themselves, mercilessly lays out as a drug addict who lellebel her death on itself due.

A desperate mother who understandably wants to go to extremes to find her daughter, also gets a trap after another. Natalee Holloway and her family might have made mistakes, but that they have not earned.

Comments or suggestions? jvdheuvel@telegraaf.nl

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: May 27, 2008, 04:26:27 PM »

Netwerk :

All of the above?

They're all connected so I will go with All of the above.

They indicate All The Above (ATA)  AH (sigh) ATA.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: May 27, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »

John vd Heuvel works for The Telegraaf  

John van den Heuvel  about  Renee Gielen:
He in his criticism of colon documentairemaakster Renee Gielen.
Gielen has contributed to a wretched flutreportage of Network.

Then there appears one Renee Gielen, who without any factual substantiation a young girl who can no longer defend themselves, mercilessly lays out as a drug addict who lellebel her death on itself due.

A desperate mother who understandably wants to go to extremes to find her daughter, also gets a trap after another. Natalee Holloway and her family might have made mistakes, but that they have not earned.

Comments or suggestions? jvdheuvel@telegraaf.nl

Thanks Johan! Gielen kicked in the teeth by The Telegraaf. 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.