April 26, 2024, 03:55:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265783 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: May 27, 2008, 05:11:12 PM »

I'd like to know who put up the money for her documentary.

AHATA? ATA? Van der Sloots? Michael Posner? Mafia?

All of the above?

They're all connected so I will go with All of the above.

They indicate All The Above (ATA)  AH (sigh) ATA.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: May 27, 2008, 05:14:47 PM »

John vd Heuvel works for The Telegraaf  

John van den Heuvel  about  Renee Gielen:
He in his criticism of colon documentairemaakster Renee Gielen.
Gielen has contributed to a wretched flutreportage of Network.

Then there appears one Renee Gielen, who without any factual substantiation a young girl who can no longer defend themselves, mercilessly lays out as a drug addict who lellebel her death on itself due.

A desperate mother who understandably wants to go to extremes to find her daughter, also gets a trap after another. Natalee Holloway and her family might have made mistakes, but that they have not earned.

Comments or suggestions? jvdheuvel@telegraaf.nl

Thanks Johan! Gielen kicked in the teeth by The Telegraaf. 

They are just going to show what asses they are!! Especially Renho when her lies come out. The whole thing is just going to backfire on them, just like the Sloot interview and wine throwing incident.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: May 27, 2008, 05:32:37 PM »

how is this visitor form related to beth?  it keeps showing up with her articles but the best i can blow it up, the last name contains l0 letters and the last 3 are "lee".  i'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but i don't think you could make "twitty" out of that combination.  i hope for her sake she's making a mint out of this liementary, because nobody's ever going to believe a word she says or writes after this.
dennisintn

It is important to note that the pictured form depicts an INPUT SCREEN not a REPORT SCREEN

This import screen, clearly in the blown-up version shows the link buttons on the bottom of the page for SEARCH ...

Which means simply that someone FILLED THE THE INFORMATION above with whatever they wanted it to show and then did a SCREEN SHOT of the INPUT SCREEN...

Had they pressed one of the SEARCH BUTTONS on the bottom then clearly they would have had a REPORT SCREEN whereby those boxes you see would not appear and neither would the SEARCH buttons...

The Form being offered as "proof" of a computer print-out is a fake.

Cheesy as best.

She is a royally dumb bitch to think that Beth's schedule wasn't looked over with a fine tooth comb by the investigators. Those assholes- the government and tourism officials of Aruba- would have done anything to convict Beth for Natalee's demise.

Renee's problem is that she is in so deep money-wise, and it's probably not her money, that she has to put out this piece of crap documentary to fulfill her oblications to whoever is fronting her, probably AHATA. Hell, the prosecutor has already as much as said she's a nutcase.

Thanks for the explanation Silverfox, I wondered how they came up with it.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: May 27, 2008, 05:36:15 PM »

Heh, heh... and if they are so good at getting flight information why don't they do the same with Anita's supposed flights in and out of The Netherlands that fateful time period?

Good one Silver!!! YEA!! Why don't they!!!
Get 'em for the brothers too!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: May 27, 2008, 05:42:04 PM »

Your daughter and then lose even if with mud are besmeurd, such as last week by a Dutch 'investigative journalist. " These Curacao resident Renee Gielen says in a documentary that she was suspicious from day one about the disappearance. They also saw something quite different when Natales mother. "When I looked her in her eyes, I knew that something was not right. I knew that I not sad mother in front of me. Now I know what I then saw: a mother in major problems. "

According Gielen would Natalee even in a afkickkliniek brings his plane before they came to Aruba. Renee Gielen derives the 'evidence' of Natales supposed addiction to an interview that the producer has on tape, with an Aruban taxichauffeuse.

Well, I know Renee Gielen and she is child at home to a number of Antillean and Aruban ministers, who are naturally delighted with her 'independent' reportage.
 Gielen is therefore probably completely ignores the blunders in the police investigation and the many contradictory statements and lies of Joran van der Sloot.

She suggests even plain and totally unproven that the Holloway family itself may occasionally have had a hand in the disappearance of Natalee. "For me the lies in the book by Beth Holloway and many other dubious assertions and events in the past 2.5 years, the demand sued: Beth wanted that Natalee would be found?" Asks Gielen itself.

Mother Beth Twitty according Gielen wanted only one thing: Natales reprehensible behaviour and manner of disappearance obscure. And she had a scapegoat. That was Joran van der Sloot, the boy who was last seen with her, says Gielen.

It will happen but as you age. Your daughter disappears mysteriously, the three suspects demonstrable lie again and are therefore even arrested. Then there appears one Renee Gielen, who without any factual substantiation a young girl who can no longer defend themselves, mercilessly lays out as a drug addict who lellebel her death on itself due.

A desperate mother who understandably wants to go to extremes to find her daughter, also gets a trap after another. Natalee Holloway and her family might have made mistakes, but that they have not earned.

colon

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: May 27, 2008, 05:54:24 PM »

2NJ - I was laughing at that too, lol 

Hi ldstlou!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: May 27, 2008, 06:01:10 PM »

Hi ldstlou!

roflmao, i wasn't going to comment, but i thought it was very appropriate.  that post was appropriate and as true as anything i've seen lately.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: May 27, 2008, 06:02:19 PM »

Hi ldstlou!

Hello all!!!
Finally a day off...I am catching up.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: May 27, 2008, 06:02:49 PM »

Your daughter and then lose even if with mud are besmeurd, such as last week by a Dutch 'investigative journalist. " These Curacao resident Renee Gielen says in a documentary that she was suspicious from day one about the disappearance. They also saw something quite different when Natales mother. "When I looked her in her eyes, I knew that something was not right. I knew that I not sad mother in front of me. Now I know what I then saw: a mother in major problems. "

According Gielen would Natalee even in a afkickkliniek brings his plane before they came to Aruba. Renee Gielen derives the 'evidence' of Natales supposed addiction to an interview that the producer has on tape, with an Aruban taxichauffeuse.

Well, I know Renee Gielen and she is child at home to a number of Antillean and Aruban ministers, who are naturally delighted with her 'independent' reportage.
 Gielen is therefore probably completely ignores the blunders in the police investigation and the many contradictory statements and lies of Joran van der Sloot.

She suggests even plain and totally unproven that the Holloway family itself may occasionally have had a hand in the disappearance of Natalee. "For me the lies in the book by Beth Holloway and many other dubious assertions and events in the past 2.5 years, the demand sued: Beth wanted that Natalee would be found?" Asks Gielen itself.

Mother Beth Twitty according Gielen wanted only one thing: Natales reprehensible behaviour and manner of disappearance obscure. And she had a scapegoat. That was Joran van der Sloot, the boy who was last seen with her, says Gielen.

It will happen but as you age. Your daughter disappears mysteriously, the three suspects demonstrable lie again and are therefore even arrested. Then there appears one Renee Gielen, who without any factual substantiation a young girl who can no longer defend themselves, mercilessly lays out as a drug addict who lellebel her death on itself due.

colon

Colon puffer....lol  Ass risk to boot.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: May 27, 2008, 06:05:07 PM »

colon

lol..you guys are a hoot today!!!
I know what I'd like to see shoved up her colon...a size 14 missing tennis shoe!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: May 27, 2008, 06:10:56 PM »

colon

lol..you guys are a hoot today!!!
I know what I'd like to see shoved up her colon...a size 14 missing tennis shoe!!!

oops...there I go again with my "Christian Bible toting vigilantism" again...as the refugees would say.

I still say my Priest would agree with me that she needs a boot up her colon...jmo though 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: May 27, 2008, 06:26:01 PM »

Heli from the land of Hell is quoting me today...
they just LOOOOVE me at RU...lol...especially ole Chunky Rat 

Hey Heli!!!
No posters were brought on the initial plane ride to Aruba by Beth, Jug and their friends...only a picture of Natalee...ABSOLUTELY 100% True!!!

Some posters were made up IN ARUBA after Beth and Jug arrived.

Other posters were sent from Alabama AND ARRIVED 3 DAYS AFTER BETH AND JUG ARIRRIVED!!! ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE!!!

F-ing renho suggests the "Call me Hootie" posters to Beth and then sends her cronies like Heli out to dispute the fact so she looks like less than a liar in her big debut in Renee's "documentary"
What a joke these people are.

Get your brown nose out of renho's colon Heli and stick to the facts...not the new "revised" ones in the "documentary", the real facts. Try reading  some of renho's old posts you idiot.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #812 on: May 27, 2008, 06:37:59 PM »

Hey Heli!!!
No posters were brought on the initial plane ride to Aruba by Beth, Jug and their friends...only a picture of Natalee...ABSOLUTELY 100% True!!!

Other posters were sent from Alabama AND ARRIVED 3 DAYS AFTER BETH AND JUG ARIRRIVED!!! ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE!!!

F-ing renho suggests the "Call me Hootie" posters to Beth and then sends her cronies like Heli out to dispute the fact so she looks like less than a liar in her big debut in Renee's "documentary"

Get your brown nose out of renho's colon Heli and stick to the facts...not the new "revised" ones in the "documentary", the real facts. Try reading  some of renho's old posts you idiot.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: May 27, 2008, 06:54:54 PM »

To Heli,
Here's your history lesson for the day

A few quotes from you and your fav friend renho...eerrrr glenda

Heli Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:03 am    
Let's concede that the Call me Hootie poster was made in Aruba. So what?

BhamMom wrote:

According to Glenda, Julia said this was the poster created before arriving in Aruba.

Glenda Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:48 am  

Not true Bham, you can read my posts back to 2005. I don't know when it was made. Beth gave the Original Hootie "Flyer" on June 1st around 10 am. Beth told Julia that she had made Kidnapped Posters the day before at The News with a picture from Natalee's Camera, but van der Straaten wouldn't allow her to put them up. Beth was very angry at van der Straaten. Julia took the original "flyer" with the 5x7 color photo and made copies of it for her and returned the Original back to Beth. The phone # on the poster was Beth's local #. I don't know if she rented it or if it was a prepaid.

Beth told Julia that the Detective told her that Natalee was in a drug house and would reappear in a few days, that she should just go to the beach and drink pina coladas and wait. Beth established Natatee's character again as she had done the evening before on the phone and stated that Natalee was being held against her will and she had to get her before something happens to her.

Then the Missing Poster was made at ZEROX on June 2 and that is when Beth dragged Vadar to the Police Station. On June 3rd, Beth was repremanded by the ALE for standing on the Street Corner at Renaissance passing out Kidnapped posters to passing cars.

That is the extent of what I know about Posters and Flyers. 

Glenda PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:47 am

Because they were the original perpetrators -- sounds like a warning and not directed at J2K...

As for the Hootie posters, they were made on island on the first of June.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: May 27, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »

Hey Heli!!!

sorry TXMOM...I got a bit carried away there...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: May 27, 2008, 06:56:24 PM »

Julia I hear you are calling people and begging, absolutely begging - like on yer hands and knees girl, for interviews for your girl da ho' bag Renee...

why Julia???

isn't it a little late to get anyone else on the record for your version of de "record"?

I think the answer is a big no-no...

I do admit it was great for a laff last nite and everyone I told absolutely laff'd their collective asses off at you... and YES, we were all laffin' @ you skank.

you're pathetic... so pathetic.

you never know who records their calls and where they might show up....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: May 27, 2008, 07:04:16 PM »

Told ya they love me!!!!

Heli called me a gem, wasn't that sweet???!!! smooch

idstlou, you're a real gem   
[/color]

Just wish they would learn to spell my name before they send me love notes!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: May 27, 2008, 07:05:10 PM »

Julia I hear you are calling people and begging, absolutely begging - like on yer hands and knees girl, for interviews for your girl da ho' bag Renee...

why Julia???

isn't it a little late to get anyone else on the record for your version of de "record"?

I do admit it was great for a laff last nite and everyone I told absolutely laff'd their collective asses off at you... and YES, we were all laffin' @ you skank.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: May 27, 2008, 07:12:13 PM »

why Julia???

Hi Lis, ya I hear she is workin like a hooker on Hollywood and Vine. 

bitch put down de telephoon

no one wants to talk to you...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: May 27, 2008, 07:13:16 PM »

I saw this earlier -

American Eagle cuts San Juan flights

BY INA PAIVA CORDLE
icordle@MiamiHerald.com

American Eagle will cut back its service out of San Juan from 55 flights a day to 33 flights a day this winter, but cuts will not made in flights between Miami and San Juan, according to a memo from American Eagle CEO Peter Bowler to employees Tuesday.

The reduced American Eagle schedule in San Juan comes because American is also reducing its San Juan operation this winter to combat high fuel prices, the memo says.

American Eagle will continue to serve the same destinations from San Juan, with the exception of Aruba and Samana, Dominican Republic.

''Eagle frequency to other Caribbean destinations will be reduced,'' Bowler wrote. ``Specific schedules will be published shortly.''
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking_news/story/548523.html

Is this a lot of flights to Aruba?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.