March 29, 2024, 03:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 263926 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: May 27, 2008, 07:13:17 PM »

Julia I hear you are calling people and begging, absolutely begging - like on yer hands and knees girl, for interviews for your girl da ho' bag Renee...

why Julia???

isn't it a little late to get anyone else on the record for your version of de "record"?

I think the answer is a big no-no...

I do admit it was great for a laff last nite and everyone I told absolutely laff'd their collective asses off at you... and YES, we were all laffin' @ you skank.

you're pathetic... so pathetic.

you never know who records their calls and where they might show up....

Hi Lis, ya I hear she is workin like a hooker on Hollywood and Vine. 

bitch put down de telephoon

no one wants to talk to you...

too funny!! what a joke!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: May 27, 2008, 07:13:47 PM »

I read here every day but don't post.  I just wanted to Thank Destiney and all others that contributed to #3.  I hope there are some credible responses.  The letter and the pictures were outstanding.  Unfortunately I feel we will never know what happened to Natalee due to the corruption etc there.  I do hope we here something or get a promising lead.  My fingers are crossed.  Thank you everyone.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: May 27, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »

I read here every day but don't post.  I just wanted to Thank Destiney and all others that contributed to #3.  I hope there are some credible responses.  The letter and the pictures were outstanding.  Unfortunately I feel we will never know what happened to Natalee due to the corruption etc there.  I do hope we here something or get a promising lead.  My fingers are crossed.  Thank you everyone.

Amen to that!!

Great job Destiny. You are absolutely incredible!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: May 27, 2008, 07:18:30 PM »

Hi Maria, YES a big thank you to Destiny from me too. It was a great idea and she showed a lot of leadership... that's something that some people have and others... well... there's a whole board full them...

ggggreat job Des

and the answer is still yes. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: May 27, 2008, 07:33:25 PM »

From the Vanity Fair article -

..."That woman needs help," an angry John Merryweather told me as we sat on his terrace. "This is just a concerted attack on Aruba. A terrorist attack. Why blame the whole island, a whole country, for something that is out of our control? She attacks our justice system? What about yours? JonBenét. Was that ever solved? Michael Jackson—he gets off. O.J. That's American justice, and the woman is criticizing us?"

The Twittys have accused Joran of changing his story more than 20 times. Dompig says that, while Joran has indeed made small changes in some of his more than 20 statements, he has given just three versions of what happened. The first, discarded in early June, ended with Natalee dropped off at the Holiday Inn. The second had Joran leaving her at the beach by the Marriott. In a third, given to police in August, Joran claimed Deepak had actually dropped him off near his home and disappeared with Natalee in his car.

"This latest story [came] when he saw the other guys, the Kalpoes, were kind of finger-pointing in his direction, and he wanted to screw them also, by saying he was dropped off," Dompig says. "But that story doesn't check out at all. He just wanted to screw Deepak. They had great arguments about this in front of the judge. Because their stories didn't match. This girl, she was from Alabama, she's not going to stay in the car with two black kids. We believe the second story, that they were dropped off by the Marriott. But then the time line [Joran has given] starts to get into trouble."

Aruban detectives have repeatedly interviewed witnesses in an effort to establish that time line. It's been widely reported, for instance, that Joran returned to his home that morning around four. In fact, Dompig says, "nobody knows what time he got home." Nor is it clear how he got there. "He says he walked," Dompig continues, a distance of about two miles. "That is very unlikely."

The tennis shoes Joran wore that night have never been found, which police find suspicious. Another missing item involves a break-in that night at one of the low-slung fisherman's huts that line the beach north of the Marriott. Reported taken were a machete and perhaps a lobster trap. The police do not have a single witness who claims to have seen Joran that morning.

Moreover, Dompig says, this summer F.B.I. profilers completed a detailed psychological evaluation. "He struck us, and the F.B.I., as a guy who can make you believe he's God's gift to mothers-in-law," Dompig says. "But if you look at his actions, he's anything but. The F.B.I. profiled him as a person who never has been corrected by his parents. He's the boss of what happens in that house. He's the boss in the family. He is allowed to do anything.… If a person like that is in a position where a person says, 'No,' well, that person may change completely. Maybe he blew a fuse when she wouldn't have sex with him, and something happened."

I saw on a youtube recording that Joran was "the O.J. Simpson of the Netherlands" - how does Renee explain that?

How does Renee explain the lies?  The need to lie?  Why would anyone lie about what they did with a girl that came up missing?

How does Renee believe Joran got home that night?  Where does she think his shoes are? 

Why would someone throw away an almost new pair of shoes when a girl goes missing?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: May 27, 2008, 07:33:36 PM »

I think we know what happened to Natalee.

She went to Aruba to be with her friends and celebrate the ending of one part of life and seemed to be having a really good time. It was a time we all knew so well... time with our friends before heading off to college and the challenges we would all face. We have all been there. It was a time to take time. To enjoy, To live, To love.

Natalee Ann Holloway would have been a girl any of us would have loved to have known. Whether it be as a friend, a neighbor, our baby sitter, or daughter, or grand-daughter...

A young person with the hopes and dreams that we all share. Dreams now dashed. Hopes faded and no memories and no future.

It all came crashing down because of animal and his neglectful parents. And two more dumbasses that don't know which end is up.

Natalee will not be forgotten because she reminds us all of the good that STILL exists in the world.

Van Sloot and the Kalpoes are only remembered for what they did to Natalee - nothing more. They were low achievers before all this happened and are relegated to the ash heap of history.

No one wants to know anyway of these monsters.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: May 27, 2008, 07:36:27 PM »

OM admissible in Domino-case

ORANJESTAD – The judge has declared the Public Prosecutor (OM) sustainable in the Domino-case.  During the hearing of the drug-smuggling case that resumed last Friday, it also became clear that businessman Luis Mansur wanted to sell 600 kilo cocaine in Europe, because it would bring in more money.

The effort of the investigation method (OVC) was legal, was the judgement of the judge and he based it on the documents that the OM has delivered.  The judge had asked for this after the defense of the main suspect Hernando ‘Rafa’ Ochoa indicated that justice had prolonged the wiretapping period automatically and without profound reasons.  From the report that the OM delivered it appears that the total wiretapping time was 115 hours.  The OM also justified the request for prolonging the wiretapping and that was enough for the judge.   

Besides they used OVC when other investigation methods to get evidence against the suspects, failed.  Considering the heavy punishable facts of the criminal network, the police asked the OM permission to tap the phones, and according to the judge in First Instance, even though the investigation methods used are legally still prohibited in Aruba and the privacy of the suspects are invaded, the wiretapping was done very carefully and in a transparent manner.  The judge is still considering possible sanctions.

The hearing continued after the OM was declared admissible.
From declarations of other suspects it appears that main suspect Mansur wanted to sell cocaine in Europe.   Mansur had confessed all his participation in the drug operations from 2006 till he and the other members of the criminal network were arrested.  The plan was to transport 600 kilo cocaine from Venezuela to the Dominican Republic.  From the tapped conversations it became clear that the gang wanted to put 2000 to 3000 kilo cocaine on the European market. They also settled the price per kilo cocaine on 4000 dollars elsewhere in Europe, and in the Netherlands 23.000 to 24.000 euro per kilo.  Mansur told the judge that the smuggling never took place and it just remained one of his dreams that he wanted to become true.

Mansur said that he decided to start smuggling drugs because he had financial problems.  The judge wondered on Friday, where Mansur got the money to finance the drug operations.  Mansur said that people in Venezuela owed him money and he went in person to collect that money.  He wanted to smuggle one big load of drugs in one time and so get rid of his financial problems in one time.  But from several criminal records it appears that he has organized several drug transportations. He has paid 27.000 dollars to smuggle 11 kilo cocaine to Aruba.  With the assistance of another gang-member José Andres Cid, he smuggled 20, 33, and 4 kilo cocaine to Aruba.  Cid confirmed this in the courtroom. From a conversation between Mansur and Ochoa in May 24, 2006 it appears that a gang-member named Serge had smuggled drugs to Spain.  Mansur had asked Ochoa to go to Spain to collect the money.  Ochoa denies this.  He only went to Spain for orientation; he wanted to start a new life there.  He keeps insisting that he has done nothing wrong and as businessman, he was bringing fruit and wood to sell in Aruba. From documents it appears though that Ochoa has made 1.04 million dollars with drug dealing and the laundering of drug money. Ochoa denied and also his wife, who is also a suspect, insisted that she and her husband have a wood business.

Amigoe.com
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 07:42:05 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: May 27, 2008, 07:46:16 PM »

She went to Aruba to be with her friends and celebrate the ending of one part of life and seemed to be having a really good time. It was a time we all knew so well... time with our friends before heading off to college and the challenges we would all face. We have all been there. It was a time to take time. To enjoy, To live, To love.

Natalee Ann Holloway would have been a girl any of us would have loved to have known. Whether it be as a friend, a neighbor, our baby sitter, or daughter, or grand-daughter...

A young person with the hopes and dreams that we all share. Dreams now dashed. Hopes faded and no memories and no future.

It all came crashing down because of animal and his neglectful parents. And two more dumbasses that don't know which end is up.

Natalee will not be forgotten because she reminds us all of the good that STILL exists in the world.

Van Sloot and the Kalpoes are only remembered for what they did to Natalee - nothing more. They were low achievers before all this happened and are relegated to the ash heap of history.

Like many of the MB graduates before them, they chose Aruba.  A nice 'safe' place in the Caribbean.  What they didn't count on, was that one of them wouldn't come home.

Why is that?

From the Vanity Fair article ~

Wednesday morning, as Beth gave her statement to police, Renfro and Munzenhofer met in the Holiday Inn's lobby to organize the first search teams. After a series of radio announcements, a hundred tourists showed up, along with a smattering of Arubans and policemen. Jan van der Straaten, the crusty Dutch police superintendent who would end up working the case, was not happy. "Van der Straaten walks up and tells me, 'You can't do this,'" Renfro recalls. "I said, 'Yes I can. I'm going to find this girl.' He told me she wasn't even considered 'missing' for 48 hours. In fact, he told me just to go to Ladies' Night at Carlos 'n Charlie's that night, that she would probably show up there. Anyway, he talked to the group. And his message was, he asked us not to cause any traffic problems. I just wanted to fall out of my pants I was so mad."

Did anyone search for Natalee?  Where was she last seen?  At the HI?

Why would anyone think she wasn't missing?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: May 27, 2008, 07:51:31 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

missing girl on Aruba - 12 years old.
last wednesday went on the bus to go home after visiting family after school.
never been seen after that.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42649.php

police treating it with no urgency: as a runaway kid, are not actively searching

parents are desperate and went to the media because of this non-urgency from the police side.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: May 27, 2008, 07:55:07 PM »

I saw this earlier -

American Eagle cuts San Juan flights

BY INA PAIVA CORDLE
icordle@MiamiHerald.com

American Eagle will cut back its service out of San Juan from 55 flights a day to 33 flights a day this winter, but cuts will not made in flights between Miami and San Juan, according to a memo from American Eagle CEO Peter Bowler to employees Tuesday.

The reduced American Eagle schedule in San Juan comes because American is also reducing its San Juan operation this winter to combat high fuel prices, the memo says.

American Eagle will continue to serve the same destinations from San Juan, with the exception of Aruba and Samana, Dominican Republic.

''Eagle frequency to other Caribbean destinations will be reduced,'' Bowler wrote. ``Specific schedules will be published shortly.''
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking_news/story/548523.html

Is this a lot of flights to Aruba?

As part of booking roundtrip flights which depart from US airports, Orbitz is pleased to offer airline tickets on American Airlines, which operates 2 regularly scheduled daily non-stop flights from Aruba, Aruba (AUA) to Miami (MIA), departing between 8:45am and 3:05pm. Usually a Boeing 757 is flown for this route, with in-seat power sources available. Generally, audio programming is offered on this route. The average travel time from Aruba, Aruba to Miami, FL is 3 hours.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: May 27, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

police treating it with no urgency: as a runaway kid, are not actively searching

parents are desperate and went to the media because of this non-urgency from the police side.

Does the article say anything about where she got off the bus?  Did anyone interview the bus driver?

Any canvassing of the place she got off?  Was she the last one on the bus?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: May 27, 2008, 07:56:37 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

THOSE SONOFABITCHES NEVER LEARN.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: May 27, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

included photo

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: May 27, 2008, 07:59:54 PM »

How does Renee explain the lies?  The need to lie?  Why would anyone lie about what they did with a girl that came up missing?

How does Renee believe Joran got home that night?  Where does she think his shoes are? 

Why would someone throw away an almost new pair of shoes when a girl goes missing?

Renee doesn't have a theory because everything she has proposed has been shredded to pieces. This isn't a documentary. Call it was it is. You can take a turd and paint it orange but it's still a turd.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: May 27, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »

well said, and totally true, rob.  it deserves to be chiseled in stone.
dennisintn
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: May 27, 2008, 08:02:10 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

Does the article say anything about where she got off the bus?  Did anyone interview the bus driver?

Any canvassing of the place she got off?  Was she the last one on the bus?

yes, she got on the bus from the roundabout at Pos Chiquito.
she is seen getting on the bus. but that's they last they know.
parents are asking for other passengers to come forward.
phonenumbers of the parents are included in the article.

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: May 27, 2008, 08:02:20 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

THOSE SONOFABITCHES NEVER LEARN.

No urgency....amazing!

and just imagine!!!  the parents going to the media?????  what the???
(being sarcastic)

hmmm....might be perfect timing for that full page ad from the Friends of Natalee, eh?

GREAT JOB TO ALL THAT WORKED ON THAT!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: May 27, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

BTW, thanks Caesu!

How are the Aruban Police going explain their lack of urgency if this little girl turns up dead or just totally disappears like Natalee?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: May 27, 2008, 08:04:40 PM »

No urgency....amazing!

and just imagine!!!  the parents going to the media?????  what the???
(being sarcastic)

And who says lightning doesn't strike twice? This sounds all too familiar.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: May 27, 2008, 08:10:36 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.