April 26, 2024, 08:03:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265788 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: May 27, 2008, 08:10:59 PM »

Is this a lot of flights to Aruba?

As part of booking roundtrip flights which depart from US airports, Orbitz is pleased to offer airline tickets on American Airlines, which operates 2 regularly scheduled daily non-stop flights from Aruba, Aruba (AUA) to Miami (MIA), departing between 8:45am and 3:05pm. Usually a Boeing 757 is flown for this route, with in-seat power sources available. Generally, audio programming is offered on this route. The average travel time from Aruba, Aruba to Miami, FL is 3 hours.

BTW Whiskeygirl, with American Airlines in a world of financial hurt and Aruba at the butt end of the Caribbean, hmmmmmm. If I wanted to save gas I'd keep my trips closer to home. 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: May 27, 2008, 08:12:22 PM »

El a basa su mes riba stipulacionnan di Statuut Jorg lo a pidi intervencion Hulanda pa Aruba!

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN)—Den e tempo cu DIARIO a dicidi cu e situacion na Aruba no por a sigui manera e ta actualmente, Abogado General di Aruba, Jorg, tambe lo a manda un carta pa e Presidente di Gobierno di Reino, e Ministro Presidente di Hulanda, Balkende.

Informacionnan cu a alcanza DIARIO a indica cu e contenido di e carta ta confirma loke DIARIO a presenta na Hulanda pero tambe na Parlamento Europeo, Corte Europeo, Nacionnan Uni y otro instancianan den Reino, pa busca un solucion pa Aruba. Usando articulonan di Statuut, Jorg lo a papia di crisis den Ministerio Publico y mal gobernacion y lo a urgi Reino pa actua!

Continuamente DIARIO a trece dilanti cu Reino ta na haltura di loke ta pasa na Aruba. Ora DIARIO a mira cu nada ta socede, DIARIO a tuma e decision, despues di a consulta cu varios instancianan den y pafor di Reino, na cual DIARIO tin aceso, pa acerca Reino Hulandes y si no ricibi reaccion, acerca inmediatamente Parlamento Europeo, Corte Europeo, Nacionnan Uni y otro instancianan den Reino.

interesting article for sure in Diario.
i cannot read papi but what a can make of it is that.

Nico Jörg, the procureur general (often translated in attorney general), wants The Netherlands to intervene in Aruba using the Kingdoms Charter.

article 43 is mentioned. i wrote a couple of times earlier about that.
it is the only way The Netherlands can intervene if there are problems with fundamental human rights
and freedoms, legal certainty and good governance.
Article 43
1. Each of the Countries shall promote the realization of fundamental human rights
and freedoms, legal certainty and good governance.
2. The safeguarding of such rights and freedoms, legal certainty and good governance
shall be a Kingdom affair.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2694/30/

i hope this is good news.
Nico Jörg is leaving per 1st July.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: May 27, 2008, 08:13:11 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

missing girl on Aruba - 12 years old.
last wednesday went on the bus to go home after visiting family after school.
never been seen after that.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42649.php

police treating it with no urgency: as a runaway kid, are not actively searching

parents are desperate and went to the media because of this non-urgency from the police side.

Help me here, has she been missing for a week?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: May 27, 2008, 08:13:42 PM »

No urgency....amazing!

and just imagine!!!  the parents going to the media?????  what the???
(being sarcastic)

And who says lightning doesn't strike twice? This sounds all too familiar.
12 year old girl?? She was probably working at Senor Frogs (aka Carlos 'n Charlie's). Did the ALE tell her parens to have a Pina Colada and check out the choller houses?? 

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: May 27, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »

How does Renee explain the lies?  The need to lie?  Why would anyone lie about what they did with a girl that came up missing?

How does Renee believe Joran got home that night?  Where does she think his shoes are? 

Why would someone throw away an almost new pair of shoes when a girl goes missing?

Renee doesn't have a theory because everything she has proposed has been shredded to pieces. This isn't a documentary. Call it was it is. You can take a turd and paint it orange but it's still a turd.

roflmao, quite eloquent and accurate description of gielen and her work.
dennisintn
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #845 on: May 27, 2008, 08:16:43 PM »

John vd Heuvel works for The Telegraaf  

John van den Heuvel  about  Renee Gielen:
He in his criticism of colon documentairemaakster Renee Gielen.
Gielen has contributed to a wretched flutreportage of Network.

Your daughter and then lose even if with mud are besmeurd, such as last week by a Dutch 'investigative journalist. " These Curacao resident Renee Gielen says in a documentary that she was suspicious from day one about the disappearance. They also saw something quite different when Natales mother. "When I looked her in her eyes, I knew that something was not right. I knew that I not sad mother in front of me. Now I know what I then saw: a mother in major problems. "

According Gielen would Natalee even in a afkickkliniek brings his plane before they came to Aruba. Renee Gielen derives the 'evidence' of Natales supposed addiction to an interview that the producer has on tape, with an Aruban taxichauffeuse.

Well, I know Renee Gielen and she is child at home to a number of Antillean and Aruban ministers, who are naturally delighted with her 'independent' reportage.
 Gielen is therefore probably completely ignores the blunders in the police investigation and the many contradictory statements and lies of Joran van der Sloot.

She suggests even plain and totally unproven that the Holloway family itself may occasionally have had a hand in the disappearance of Natalee. "For me the lies in the book by Beth Holloway and many other dubious assertions and events in the past 2.5 years, the demand sued: Beth wanted that Natalee would be found?" Asks Gielen itself.

Mother Beth Twitty according Gielen wanted only one thing: Natales reprehensible behaviour and manner of disappearance obscure. And she had a scapegoat. That was Joran van der Sloot, the boy who was last seen with her, says Gielen.

It will happen but as you age. Your daughter disappears mysteriously, the three suspects demonstrable lie again and are therefore even arrested. Then there appears one Renee Gielen, who without any factual substantiation a young girl who can no longer defend themselves, mercilessly lays out as a drug addict who lellebel her death on itself due.

A desperate mother who understandably wants to go to extremes to find her daughter, also gets a trap after another. Natalee Holloway and her family might have made mistakes, but that they have not earned.

Comments or suggestions? jvdheuvel@telegraaf.nl
I agree with JVDHeuvel,yes renee is a dang idiot but that part above"Natalee's family made mistakes"........I don't agree with.I have never understood when some people say Beth and Dave have made mistakes,I really would like someone to explain what mistakes and also tell me how in the world can any of us be a judge of the family's so called mistakes IF there were any.Is there a play book of rules on how to act,think and feel when your beloved daughter has disappeared?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: May 27, 2008, 08:17:07 PM »

How sad about the girl and I feel for her parents but honestly....where does one 'run away' to on an island? 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: May 27, 2008, 08:17:17 PM »

That poor little girl must not come from a prominent Dutch family on the island.  Will pray she is found safe and sound. 

Is Tim Miller still on the island?  If so the parents need to contact him.  Hell, he could have a full time job on that island looking for missing people the police will not search for.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: May 27, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »

i hope this is good news.
Nico Jörg is leaving per 1st July.

He did rake publicly Paulus over the coals, albeit a day late and a dollar short. If those bloody fools had known what grief Paulus and his murdering son were going to bring to the island they would have thrown them to the wolves the first week like they should have. Instead they farted around.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: May 27, 2008, 08:17:26 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

missing girl on Aruba - 12 years old.
last wednesday went on the bus to go home after visiting family after school.
never been seen after that.

police treating it with no urgency: as a runaway kid, are not actively searching

parents are desperate and went to the media because of this non-urgency from the police side.

yes since 21st may.

somewhat unrelated:
also note the big headline about PG Jörg wanting a Dutch intervention on Aruba.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: May 27, 2008, 08:21:06 PM »

I agree with JVDHeuvel,yes renee is a dang idiot but that part above"Natalee's family made mistakes"........I don't agree with.I have never understood when some people say Beth and Dave have made mistakes,I really would like someone to explain what mistakes and also tell me how in the world can any of us be a judge of the family's so called mistakes IF there were any.Is there a play book of rules on how to act,think and feel when your beloved daughter has disappeared?

It's been said many times before Karma, they don't make a manual to prepare parents for the hell Aruba put Beth and the family through. How does one family fight a ruthless, corrupt regime like that running Aruba? They're finding out.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #851 on: May 27, 2008, 08:25:25 PM »

Heli from the land of Hell is quoting me today...
they just LOOOOVE me at RU...lol...especially ole Chunky Rat 

Hey Heli!!!
No posters were brought on the initial plane ride to Aruba by Beth, Jug and their friends...only a picture of Natalee...ABSOLUTELY 100% True!!!

Some posters were made up IN ARUBA after Beth and Jug arrived.

Other posters were sent from Alabama AND ARRIVED 3 DAYS AFTER BETH AND JUG ARIRRIVED!!! ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE!!!

F-ing renho*renskank* suggests the "Call me Hootie" posters to Beth and then sends her cronies like Heli out to dispute the fact so she looks like less than a liar in her big debut in Renee's "documentary"
What a joke these people are.

Get your brown nose out of renho's colon Heli and stick to the facts...not the new "revised" ones in the "documentary", the real facts. Try reading  some of renho's old posts you idiot.
LMAO!
Well said!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: May 27, 2008, 08:26:18 PM »

Caesu - I think rather than a Dutch intervention Aruba could use an Exorcism 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: May 27, 2008, 08:26:47 PM »

yes since 21st may.

WTF! How does a 12 year old girl engineer a runaway on an island that small? Her face has been in the papers for a week and nobody has seen her?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: May 27, 2008, 08:28:29 PM »

Caesu - I think rather than a Dutch intervention Aruba could use an Exorcism 

How about a big three alarm enema aimed right at the government?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: May 27, 2008, 08:30:20 PM »

That poor little girl must not come from a prominent Dutch family on the island.  Will pray she is found safe and sound. 

Is Tim Miller still on the island?  If so the parents need to contact him.  Hell, he could have a full time job on that island looking for missing people the police will not search for.

Blue Moon, if that were a Dutch girl do you think she'd be found by now? You bet she would.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: May 27, 2008, 08:31:52 PM »

IIRC, early in the case, some suggested there are no missing girls on Aruba, because they are all labeled "runaways".  "Girls just sometimes go missing..."

Morellia is someone's daughter, and she could be anyone's daughter too.  imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: May 27, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

The first person that needs to be removed from Aruba is Rudy Croes.  Remove him and the rest will fall.  Nelson Odubor is an idiot and a puppet.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: May 27, 2008, 08:36:50 PM »

yes since 21st may.

WTF! How does a 12 year old girl engineer a runaway on an island that small? Her face has been in the papers for a week and nobody has seen her?

she doesn't, just like natalee didn't "run away" like they sat with their feet on their desks claiming. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: May 27, 2008, 08:37:37 PM »

May be another common name but...from the Important Case Document area, Aruba Who's Who:

LARMONIE, Tania Maria del Carmen - interviewed by ALE on 6-21-05

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.