April 26, 2024, 07:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265769 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #860 on: May 27, 2008, 08:37:57 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

missing girl on Aruba - 12 years old.
last wednesday went on the bus to go home after visiting family after school.
never been seen after that.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42649.php

police treating it with no urgency: as a runaway kid, are not actively searching

parents are desperate and went to the media because of this non-urgency from the police side.

Here we go again........

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: May 27, 2008, 08:38:01 PM »

I agree with JVDHeuvel,yes renee is a dang idiot but that part above"Natalee's family made mistakes"........I don't agree with.I have never understood when some people say Beth and Dave have made mistakes,I really would like someone to explain what mistakes and also tell me how in the world can any of us be a judge of the family's so called mistakes IF there were any.Is there a play book of rules on how to act,think and feel when your beloved daughter has disappeared?

It's been said many times before Karma, they don't make a manual to prepare parents for the hell Aruba put Beth and the family through. How does one family fight a ruthless, corrupt regime like that running Aruba? They're finding out.

I don't have the quote handy, but someone on Aruba may have a manual for parents of missing people.  Didn't SOMEONE say Beth didn't act like the mother of a missing girl?

Didn't SOMEONE say they'd stop the investigation if she didn't behave?

Anyone else remember these things?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 27, 2008, 08:40:36 PM »

Help me here, has she been missing for a week?

yes since 21st may.

WTF! How does a 12 year old girl engineer a runaway on an island that small? Her face has been in the papers for a week and nobody has seen her?

i think today was the first time her face was in the papers.
due to inaction of the police (for nearly a week), the parents went to the papers.
also a photo + article in awemainta.

how can the police determine if it is a runaway or not?
if the parents have reason to believe she is not a runaway.
or do the police think they know this girl better than her parents?

probably standard procedure to do first a full week nothing.
and it is not even said that the police is going to actively search now.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #863 on: May 27, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

police treating it with no urgency: as a runaway kid, are not actively searching

parents are desperate and went to the media because of this non-urgency from the police side.

We need this translated.

Karma Is Coming

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: May 27, 2008, 08:49:25 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

We need this translated.

Where's Joran? Anyone know?  Is he back on Aruba now that school is out? 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #865 on: May 27, 2008, 08:49:44 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

Thank you Klaas,it's not coming up in english for me when I click on the link.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: May 27, 2008, 08:52:56 PM »

Karma - it's not in the Amigoe English version, I had to run it through the Google translator.
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: May 27, 2008, 08:53:27 PM »

May be another common name but...from the Important Case Document area, Aruba Who's Who:

LARMONIE, Tania Maria del Carmen - interviewed by ALE on 6-21-05

Shocked
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #868 on: May 27, 2008, 08:54:21 PM »

That poor little girl must not come from a prominent Dutch family on the island.  Will pray she is found safe and sound. 

Is Tim Miller still on the island?  If so the parents need to contact him.  Hell, he could have a full time job on that island looking for missing people the police will not search for.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Karma Is Coming

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: May 27, 2008, 08:55:00 PM »

Caesu - I think rather than a Dutch intervention Aruba could use an Exorcism 

How about a big three alarm enema aimed right at the government?

i can't read the papi articles. but i hope it is tomorrow in Amigoe and on Caribiana.
or even the dutch news.

but i am disappointed that Nico Jörg only now, a month before his departure, is talking about intervention from the Kingdom Government.
then this new already controversial PG Steenhuis comes in for only 5 months.
or Croes Fernandez-Pedra stops her strike and comes back.

but Jörg must be quite mad with Rudy Croes and Mos to threaten intervention.
then the Oduber government can be overruled by the Kingdom.
never happened, also not to the Antilles, only threatened (just like now).

Jörg can only suggest this to Hirsch Ballin i think. then Ballin can bring it up for a vote in the Kingdom Cabinet.
his departure was also suddenly announced a few months ago. he was supposed to stay on longer.

new PG Steenhuis still has to be confirmed in the coming month.
maybe Jörg is bringing this intervention up now so it will be a topic during the confirmation meeting in The Hague.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: May 27, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »

i can't read the papi articles. but i hope it is tomorrow in Amigoe and on Caribiana.
or even the dutch news.

but i am disappointed that Nico Jörg only now, a month before his departure, is talking about intervention from the Kingdom Government.

Jörg can only suggest this to Hirsch Ballin i think. then Ballin can bring it up for a vote in the Kingdom Cabinet.
his departure was also suddenly announced a few months ago. he was supposed to stay on longer.

maybe Jörg is bringing this intervention up now so it will be a topic during the confirmation meeting in The Hague.

That would be nice. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: May 27, 2008, 08:59:01 PM »

or even the dutch news.

I thought I read that Steenhuis has already stepped aside??? 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #872 on: May 27, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »

I agree with JVDHeuvel,yes renee is a dang idiot but that part above"Natalee's family made mistakes"........I don't agree with.I have never understood when some people say Beth and Dave have made mistakes,I really would like someone to explain what mistakes and also tell me how in the world can any of us be a judge of the family's so called mistakes IF there were any.Is there a play book of rules on how to act,think and feel when your beloved daughter has disappeared?

It's been said many times before Karma, they don't make a manual to prepare parents for the hell Aruba put Beth and the family through. How does one family fight a ruthless, corrupt regime like that running Aruba? They're finding out.
I suspect the people on aruba already know how corrupt thier LE and government are.I also suspect most of them are terrified.

Karma Is Coming

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: May 27, 2008, 09:02:00 PM »

Dato Steenhuis gaat toch niet naar Aruba om zijn oude Nederlandse functie als procureur-generaal (pg) weer op te pakken. Zijn pensioenregeling beperkt hem in bepaalde bijverdiensten, heeft de Vertegenwoordiger van Nederland in Aruba, Laurens Knegt, gezegd.

Dato Steenhuis is not to Aruba to his old Dutch post as Attorney General (pg) back to tackle. His pension scheme in certain limited him bijverdiensten, the Representative of the Netherlands in Aruba, Laurens Knegt, said.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4088485/_Berispte_oud-pg_niet_naar_Aruba__.html
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #874 on: May 27, 2008, 09:05:12 PM »

I don't have the quote handy, but someone on Aruba may have a manual for parents of missing people.  Didn't SOMEONE say Beth didn't act like the mother of a missing girl?

Didn't SOMEONE say they'd stop the investigation if she didn't behave?

Anyone else remember these things?
That behave quote probably came from rudy jackass croes.I think you are right WG,there must be a playbook of rules on how to act when your child goes missing.I think they have shared this book with a few idiots at skanks~r~us.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #875 on: May 27, 2008, 09:08:07 PM »

Karma - it's not in the Amigoe English version, I had to run it through the Google translator.
Ahh,thanks again.
Does anyone know if Tim is still in aruba?

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: May 27, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »

Ahh,thanks again.
Does anyone know if Tim is still in aruba?

I believe he is still there.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: May 27, 2008, 09:12:01 PM »

or even the dutch news.

I thought I read that Steenhuis has already stepped aside??? 

i haven't read that.
i only know that Rudy Croes is not happy with Steenhuis as he is controversial.
(as if Rudy is clean...)

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 27, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »

Dato Steenhuis gaat toch niet naar Aruba om zijn oude Nederlandse functie als procureur-generaal (pg) weer op te pakken. Zijn pensioenregeling beperkt hem in bepaalde bijverdiensten, heeft de Vertegenwoordiger van Nederland in Aruba, Laurens Knegt, gezegd.

Dato Steenhuis is not to Aruba to his old Dutch post as Attorney General (pg) back to tackle. His pension scheme in certain limited him bijverdiensten, the Representative of the Netherlands in Aruba, Laurens Knegt, said.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4088485/_Berispte_oud-pg_niet_naar_Aruba__.html

ok, thanks! i missed that.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: May 27, 2008, 09:31:51 PM »

Morellia Larmonie

last Wednesday went on the bus to go home after visiting family after school.

We need this translated.

Little girl almost week missing
27 May, 2008, 18:09 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The parents of Morellia Larmonie, the twelve year old little girl that last week Wednesday afternoon without a trace disappeared, are in desperate search of witnesses who know where the little girl can be. Morellia got last Wednesday afternoon on the bus at Pos Chiquito, but never arrived home in Rooi Hundo.

Morellia, student of Colegio Hilario Angela at Fountein Road north of Essoville in San Nicolas, went Wednesday afternoon from school to family in Pos Chiquito. A family member brought her to the bus stop at the roundabout in construction on the main road at Pos Chiquito where she took the bus at a quarter to five to her home. The family member has seen her getting on the bus, but what has happened afterwards, is unclear. The little girl has never arrived home.

According to the father it is unknown if she got to the stop near the chapel of Rooi Hundo, where she have had to get off to get home, or continued to sit in the bus. The parents ask people, who have sat with Morellia in the bus or know where she has gotten off, to let this know. They also ask witnesses who know if something might have occurred on the bus what prevented the little girl from going home, to let this know.

The parents of Morellia yesterday went to the media in a desperate state to issue a missing persons bulletin for publication. According to them the police force treats the case as a `runaway minor' and little effort is made to find the little girl. The father of Morellia left unanswered whether there is reason that the little girl because of problems at home would have run away: "She lives at her mother, therefore I don't know all the ins and outs. But I cannot believe Morellia choose to let not hear anything from her for this long. That I cannot imagine.

If friends or school mates know or have a presumption where Morellia could be, then the family requests them from the deepest of their heart to come forward and tell their parents what they know. We hope that someone speaks out and we can embrace Morellia very fast and in good health in our arms. This torturing uncertainty is unbearable, said the emotional father.

Witnesses can get in touch with the mother of Morellia by at phone number 564-1720 or with the father at 560-5307. Also at phone number 565-2587 people can give tips concerning the location of Morellia.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.