April 16, 2024, 04:07:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 264973 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: May 27, 2008, 11:47:08 PM »

With the "documentary" coming out...and of course Heli pissing me off earlier..lol...went back and found some old posts at RU re: good old renho and her sidekick Angela Munster.

You can see how the stories "evolved" as Beth and Natalee's family saw these womens' true colors and began to distance themselves from the slimeballs. As Greta became involved and Renho wasn't getting all of Beth's attention, you can actually see the anger and jeolousy coming through!!!

Finally...to try and turn the attention back to themselves, renho and munster do the Renee "documentary" and suddenly the stories are completely different.

Hope these come through...you all know I am NOT the computer wiz..lol

In those tumultuous first days, Beth's most valuable allies were Julia Renfro, the 37-year-old American-born editor of an English-language daily, Aruba Today, and one of her reporters, Angela Munzenhofer, a tough-talking American whose family runs one of the island's popular restaurants. When Beth walked into the paper's office the day after she arrived, Renfro, a statuesque blonde, stopped the presses to run a front-page photograph of Natalee. Renfro and Munzenhofer both have children, and they identified with Beth's desperation; the three women became inseparable. The first flyers posted around the island carried two numbers people could call with tips: Renfro's and Munzenhofer's cell phones. "At the beginning, I was the one Beth trusted," says Munzenhofer. "She called me her angel. We were with them day and night. We weren't reporters. We were family. Beth told us that."
http://scrux.com/clonedpages/vanityfairoriginal.htm

"Wednesday morning,(June 1, 2004) as Beth gave her statement to police,
(snip)

At dusk the searchers returned to their hotel rooms, having found no sign of Natalee. Then, early the next evening,(June 2, 2005) Munzenhofer took an urgent call from a source, who said Natalee was staying in a downtown house with certain unnamed "friends" who wanted to "protect" her. But, the source went on, her friends had agreed to turn her over to the family for $4,000—a quasi-ransom. Renfro relayed the message to Beth, and within an hour everyone had met at the Buccaneer, the restaurant Munzenhofer's family owns. Jug had a thousand dollars, and the Munzenhofers volunteered to donate the other $3,000 from the cash register.By now more of "the Fabulous Seven" had arrived. Eight men were in the group, and Munzenhofer's husband took them to scout the downtown house where Natalee was supposed to be. It turned out to be what Arubans call a choller house—a crack house. When the men returned, everyone headed downtown to stake it out. "We were scared—scared to death," Renfro recalls. "We didn't know these people, how dangerous they were, whether they had guns and knives. So we called the cops. It took them 45 minutes to come a quarter-mile. They went in and looked around." Natalee wasn't there. The group spent the rest of the evening searching the neighborhood, and by midnight Renfro realized she had missed all her deadlines."

http://www.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/articles/060102roco01?page=7

As the Twittys' desperation grew, On the Record, Greta Van Susteren's show, became the preferred outlet for their frustrations. Beth's nightly appearances, however, created tension among her new friends. "Everything changed when Greta came," says Angela Munzenhofer. "All you heard [Beth say] was Greta, Greta, Greta."

Both Charles Croes and Angela Munzenhofer say they broke with the Twittys after angry confrontations with Jug. They, and many other Arubans, have since turned on the family, and viciously. The Aruba Today staff, once the Twittys' most fervent supporters, has morphed into the unofficial clearinghouse for everything anti-Twitty.

"We met Beth that first day, and Beth was like glue to us for about a month," Munzenhofer says. "But then we just had to let her go, because I did not agree with what she was saying. She was lying. She got caught in too many lies. I understand it. She's a grieving mother. I'm not against Beth. But, come on, her girl's not a virgin. The girl's an alcoholic. She was drinking.… I have personally talked to people who say Natalee bought drugs. I've seen the photo of that girl chugging from a bottle of 151 [rum].… Beth, I told her, you have to look at different answers. Drug dealers. Taxi drivers. Ex-boyfriends. But she looked at one place only: Joran."

http://www.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/articles/060102roco01?page=9

Heli wrote:
The following are extracts from a Dutch tv show broadcoast
a few months ago. These are the words of Julia Renfro, Angela Dilorenzo
and Alberto G. I think most of you are familiar with the import of this
particular tv show. It goes without saying, I wasn't able to transcribe
the bullk of the show -- it's in Dutch. 

Angela Dilorenzo:

The next night was the evening I received the phone call for the $4,000 and this $4,000 was for someone who knew where Natalee was and Natalee did not want to be found; she did not want to go home and they said 'look, she does not want to go home, all I want is $4,000 and I'll tell you the location of Natalee. You can tell Beth I have her daughter, she just doesn't want to go home.

I went to Beth, Beth just said no, no, no. I have to talk to Jeff, Jeff came to the newspaper and he says 'I can come up with $1,000' And I said 'how can you come up with $1,000 when tomorrow Julia and I know there's a $10,000 reward out there? Why can't you come up with $4,000? What is so hard among you 7 to come with $4,000? It's $4,000 compared to $10,000 Wouldn't you want your daughter found tonight before this $10,000 reward happens tomorrow? I mean, I would give my life.

Julia Renfro:

The plan was to go into the house, pay the money, to get Natalee and of course, we knew that the Medjet plane was already waiting and we had a route to get to the airport so she could leave right away, immediately

There was a group of approximately 12 people from Alabama that were with us trying to locate Natalee and one of them decided that they would pre-jump the wall and the whole street went crazy. People were coming out of their houses, horns were blowing, there was a lot of noise

The whole plan just didn't work.
The Medjet plan left the next day and at that point, then a reward was announced and all the television crews and all the interviews and all the manipulations were on television

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: May 27, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »

I ran this through two translators and it's the best I can do Sad This article is about Pitbull   

supreme court owing to rechaza apelacion in casacion of sospechoso in case guadirikiri on 27-05-2008 09:15 oranjestad-

cutting supreme rechaza week owing to the apelacion happen in the casacion cu sospechoso sih of 42 year owing to delivery against decision of cutting of common antiyas dutch and aruba, cu owing to condemn at august 2006 for one of six year unconditional punishment for his envolvimiento in the case guadirikiri. owing to supreme court considers comproba cu pm, conhuntamente cu others, in the period of 4 for 5 of april 2006, owing to intentionally destroy deadly restonan of one man by his pianan clip of savers, and transport is guadirikiri light at candelas, owing to which the consequence of curpa owing to abide mutilacionnan.

the sospechoso, cu owing to wordo condemns esten also for delitonan of drugs, was of opinion cu cut common owing to condemn inhustamente for destruccion of one curpa. the was the bottom have to achieve owing to wordo condemned for intentionally deshaci of one curpa. sinembargo, according supreme court, cutting common owing to dicidi corectamente hour of the two bottom place leynan cu advocate of the h. owing to concerns cu another, provided that reality is proteha various legal interest, this, public order and proteccion of usage without interference of one well is owner of the well.

supreme court owing to tell also cut cu common owing to the dicidi corectamente cu difunto is one cu is well belong at one another, looking cu herederonan or the family of the fayecido have of tell on the restonan deadly. on the ponencia of the advocate of h. cu the accionnan comproba can not wordo calling "onbruikbaar maken van het lijk," supreme court owing to indicate cu esey niether can take away for casacion. restonan deadly wordo have to let intact for respet for her difunto and the accionnan owing to cause damage at the curpa. esey by of the family can not was owing to bury the bottom curpa the respet cu owe one difunto. come across

http://tinyurl.com/5ohz5j

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: May 27, 2008, 11:54:09 PM »

"But, come on, her girl's not a virgin. The girl's an alcoholic. She was drinking.… I have personally talked to people who say Natalee bought drugs. I've seen the photo of that girl chugging from a bottle of 151 [rum]"
----------------------

That quote from Angela Muzzlebutt bothers me more then just about anything I have read from these scumbags. SHe didn't even have the guts to show her fat ugly POS face on camera in that documentary when she was lying through her teeth.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 12:06:32 AM by Observer » Logged

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: May 28, 2008, 12:06:24 AM »

Here's another good one...

In the Vanity Fair article, renho claims Angela gets the ransom call, tells renho, who then calls Beth with the breaking news tip.

But in an exchange at RU...someone asks renho why she would participate in the illegal plan to kidnap Natalee from the crack house   yep...referred to it as a kidnapping by Beth and Jug, renho answers that Beth said Natalee was being held and fed heroin and she just had to help her.  What an wench...she calls Beth and drags them all out to a drug house...again....but then claims it was Beth who said she was there having heroin injected...aer you kidding me?? Get your story straight you lying piece of crap!!!

Glenda Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:29 pm   
Bubbles wrote:
Siddalee wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
WangChung wrote:
It sounds as if Beth and Jug were real anxious to get Natalee off the island before she could be questioned by ALE as to the reasons she didn't want to go home. I wonder what those reasons could be and if they had anything to do with what went on behind closed doors on Dunbrooke Drive? 

Also, Beth and Jug's plan sounds suspiciously like the abduction and KIDNAPPING!!! of an adult. Would that have qualified as so under Aruban law if they had been successful? I wonder who was going to handle the DRUGGING!!! and GANGRAPING!!! on the flight back? 

I am curious why Julia was a willing participant in this failed fraud plan.

Are you nuts??   

No, I am not nuts. I am asking why she would participate in this in the event Natalee was at this house or wherever the person claimed she was.

Because Beth had told Julia that Natalee was being held against her will and being injected with Heroin and if the police were to find her first, they might arrest Natalee instead of getting her the medical attention that she so desperately needed and she could die. 

HELLLOOOOOO!!!! Didn't she also say in the Vanity Fair Article they called the police prior to entering the crack house and had to wait 45 minutes for them to get there???!!!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: May 28, 2008, 12:10:01 AM »

Jorg no a haci loke e mester a haci pero a manda henter e file di e corupcion di Rudy su hendenan pa ministerio publico

i can't read it. but if i read corruption and rudy in one sentence it must be good.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2712/33/

agente policial herida a bisa cu el a worde lesiona door di e auto di Hendrik, cu a sigui core. Un caso di hit and run pues

and here i think it is about that hit-and-run Hendrik Croes did and Hans Mos isn't prosecuting:

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2690/33/

Diario seems to be really going hard at Rudy/Hendrik Croes & Hans Mos now.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 28, 2008, 12:14:37 AM »

Well enough ranting for the evening 

Night all!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: May 28, 2008, 12:21:20 AM »

Jorg no a haci loke e mester a haci pero a manda henter e file di e corupcion di Rudy su hendenan pa ministerio publico

i can't read it. but if i read corruption and rudy in one sentence it must be good.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2712/33/

agente policial herida a bisa cu el a worde lesiona door di e auto di Hendrik, cu a sigui core. Un caso di hit and run pues

and here i think it is about that hit-and-run Hendrik Croes did and Hans Mos isn't prosecuting:

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2690/33/

Diario seems to be really going hard at Rudy/Hendrik Croes & Hans Mos now.

This is good stuff Caesu..I still have a little faith in Mr.Jorg after he called out PVDS and I hope he goes out with a bang..Remember the first person Hendrik called was Mos and Mos immediately showed up to protect him after that hit and run. I wouldn't count on Mrs.Croes coming back at all after what Rudy has been doing to her.

Night Lisa Smile

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: May 28, 2008, 12:43:09 AM »

More on Pitbull..

From BonDia today on the case of Pitbull death .. It appears one of the parties appealed his 6 year sentence and a 6 judge panel of Supreme Court of NL upheld the lower court ruling of 6 years and referred to all the horrific factors of the case.  MO
------------

corte supremo at the netherlands owing to rechaza apelacion in caso guadirikiri
tuesday, 27 may 2008 oranjestad

– corte supremo at the netherlands owing to rechaza the apelacion of the acusado heyliger, that owing to wordo achieve culpable of conhuntamente cu his girlfriend y also he l., of owing to mutila y after burn d. djoegan miho conoci because; “pitbull”. redactor of good morning aruba in one combersacion cu the vocero of ministerio publico, past owing to give of conoce cu week happen numa, corte supremo at the netherlands did take one decision in the apelacion of the acusado s.i.heyliger (42).

caso hororoso is so cu at august 2006, corte superior owing to dicta sentencia in the apelacion of heyliger contra the sentencia of corte in first instancia. is so cu heyliger owing to achieve the castigo impone for corte in first instancia demasiado high y past owing to apela this.

the lamentable caso, caminda at one form abysmal they owing to clip the curpa of djoegan y after wanted owing to deshaci of this door of kim’e, owing to commove all comunidad. much was think cu ministerio publico will descend cu hand duro contra the trio here, but owing to will largo of tratamento of the caso owing to come compronde cu owing to base of pruebanan y ley, thing the trio here is wordo acusa of dje do not asesinato but deshaci of one curpa. is so cu djoegan was at venezuela together cu heyliger y the will have to owing to guli one cantidad of bolita.

the acusado l. owing to bay buske at aeropuerto hour past owing to arrive aruba y owing to hib’e at home of heyliger caminda the girlfriend of heyliger owing to ricibi djoegan. at dado instant djoegan owing to feel his self bad y apparently owing to neglisha the mature of hib’e hospital for her achieve tratamento medico y past owing to fayece.

heyliger after owing to return aruba, caminda the curpa without life of djoegan was in the cas. at dado instant owing to dicidi of deshaci of the curpa. owing to try using asido but this not owing to resulta. after they owing to dicidi of mutila the pianan for so transporta the curpa without life at height of guadirikiri caminda owing to burn this.

notable of all the caso here is, cu autoridad owing to come achieve some bolita of drugs at the restonan deadly y none person know where all the drugs cu difunto owing to trece is.

apelacion is so cu heyliger owing to apela his sentencia of corte in first instancia, caminda corte superior owing to haye culpable for her hororoso caso here y also asunto of drugs y owing to conden’e at one castigo incondicional of six year for his envolvimiento in the caso guadirikiri. heyliger not owing to stay contento cu the sentencia here y owing to go back apela the sentencia of corte superior.

the caso here owing to wordo deal in corte supremo at the netherlands, caminda six judge is evalua the caso in his totalidad. evaluacion corte supremo owing to considera comproba cu heyliger conhuntamente cu others, in the period of 4 for 5 of april 2006, owing to intencionalmente destrui restonan deadly of djoegan by of clip his pianan afor, transporte for guadirikiri y light at candela.

the sospechoso, cu owing to wordo condena at august 2006, was of opinion cu corte superior owing to condene inhustamente for destruccion of one curpa. the was achieve cu the have to owing to wordo condena for intencionalmente deshaci of one curpa. sinembargo, according corte supremo, corte superior owing to dicidi corectamente hour of place cu the two leynan cu the advocate of heyliger owing to relaciona cu another, is provided that realidad proteha various interest legal, esta, orden publico y proteccion of usage without interferencia of one bien for owner of the bien.

corte supremo owing to tell also cu corte superior owing to dicidi corectamente cu the difunto is one bien cu is pertenece at one another, mirando cu the herederonan or family of the fayecido have of tell on the restonan deadly. on the ponencia of the advocate of h. cu the accionnan comproba not can wordo calling “onbruikbaar maken van het lijk”, corte supremo owing to indica cu esey niether can take away for casacion. restonan deadly have to wordo let intacto for respet for her difunto y the accionnan owing to cause damage at the curpa. by of esey the family not was can owing to bury the curpa cu the respet cu owe one difunto. corte supremo owing to rechasa the apelacion y consecuentemente the castigo of 6 year of jail for heyliger is stay vigente.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1485&Itemid=1

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: May 28, 2008, 01:28:48 AM »

******* - Will you please post the above, as is, in the M&C thread? thanks ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #909 on: May 28, 2008, 03:47:27 AM »

Where's Joran? Anyone know?  Is he back on Aruba now that school is out? 
[/quote]

Joran was in Drente , that was a rumour in the media
A few hunderd people for that building
So i think they have to protect Joran .(and make  a smokescreen(smokCurtain?)to protect Joran .
I think Thailand story was fake .Lost passport was fake (that must proove he was really in Thailand ).pic from Thailand was fake
The Matrin story was fake
I was a few times in Den Dolder and What i think that Joran  is there .
I am not 100 % sure , but i think i have seen him there ( not fat anymore and a anorexia face ) i saw the boy on a bike (racing in sportwear)) with 6 other boys in front of them  was a policeman (with a walkie talkie )and the last one was also a policeman with a walkie talkie . i was too late for a picture .

This i what i think ,but i can be wrong 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #910 on: May 28, 2008, 04:59:08 AM »

there is a DJ
His name is Johan Gielen and works often in the Mambo  beach Aruba
(I also love Curacao which is near Aruba and there we have the opportunity to dive with dolphins)
Is it a son of Renee Gielen ? family ? A brother ?
There was a sound freak (klaas knows him  )
And he told on several Fora the the PrdV tapes were manupulated

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #911 on: May 28, 2008, 06:17:15 AM »

Where's Joran? Anyone know?  Is he back on Aruba now that school is out? 

Joran was in Drente , that was a rumour in the media
A few hunderd people for that building
So i think they have to protect Joran .(and make  a smokescreen(smokCurtain?)to protect Joran .
I think Thailand story was fake .Lost passport was fake (that must proove he was really in Thailand ).pic from Thailand was fake
The Matrin story was fake
I was a few times in Den Dolder and What i think that Joran  is there .
I am not 100 % sure , but i think i have seen him there ( not fat anymore and a anorexia face ) i saw the boy on a bike (racing in sportwear)) with 6 other boys in front of them  was a policeman (with a walkie talkie )and the last one was also a policeman with a walkie talkie . i was too late for a picture .

This i what i think ,but i can be wrong 

[/quote]

Your theory holds credence to me.  The Thai photo, is indeed, a fake (and a bad one at that).  Your visits to the area at least show you are there, physically, observing and checking. 

The manipulation of the press to pick up on such stories and publish such photos has me amazed.  These are rather primitive forms of manipulation but if this continues to be used as a tactic with success they will gain more sophistication in their expertise and there will come a time in the ffuture when it will be imposssible to separate fact from ficction.

The Dutch news media needs to wise up and actually work together to expose the forgers, the paid disinformations, etc. -- here is where the real story lies... Not just in joran but in this insidious network of fools who have banned together to spread lies and, indded, even manipulate complete hoaxes and manufactured stories and present them as real.

Certain political power groups have used the same tactics throughout history, including the 1930's --  to become masters of propaganda.  The innocent local populations swallowed those lies, too.  The result was gross obscene actions by people who acted other than normal, all because they were swayed by propganda macchines and smasters of disinformation and lies.  Anarchy, fascism, hypocrisy. If we forget the past then we are condemned to repeat it.

There is a very obvious ring of disinformation and conspiracy alive and thriving at present that thrives in spreading lives, deflecting truth, altering pictures and documents, and apparently making people disappear -- all to support a theory based on lies rather than exposing the real truth.

It has already been said by the master, himself -- If the truth were to come out now too many people would be hurt. 

Self-serving that statement is.  How about all of the innocents, starting with the family of friends of Natalee who have been and continue to be -- hurt by the lies.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #912 on: May 28, 2008, 07:02:39 AM »

Busy day for me today....spoke with Diario late yesterday...was told our Article would be in print on Friday...Love You All!!!   Will catch up tonight....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: May 28, 2008, 07:47:40 AM »

John vd Heuvel works for The Telegraaf  

John van den Heuvel  about  Renee Gielen:
He in his criticism of colon documentairemaakster Renee Gielen.
Gielen has contributed to a wretched flutreportage of Network.

Then there appears one Renee Gielen, who without any factual substantiation a young girl who can no longer defend themselves, mercilessly lays out as a drug addict who lellebel her death on itself due.

A desperate mother who understandably wants to go to extremes to find her daughter, also gets a trap after another. Natalee Holloway and her family might have made mistakes, but that they have not earned.

Comments or suggestions? jvdheuvel@telegraaf.nl

Thanks Johan! Gielen kicked in the teeth by The Telegraaf. 

They are just going to show what asses they are!! Especially Renho when her lies come out. The whole thing is just going to backfire on them, just like the Sloot interview and wine throwing incident.

hmmmmmmmmm...anyone have this *creatures'* phone number?....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: May 28, 2008, 08:42:42 AM »

Johan:Heres two screens of where that mob gathered in february in Drachten around that mercedes. Almost looks like that guy in that back seat is wearing a green shirt similar to Jorans.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:49:59 AM by Observer » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: May 28, 2008, 08:54:14 AM »

*******...SENDING YOU AN EMAIL NOW....PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

TY...Des...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: May 28, 2008, 09:02:20 AM »

Morellia Larmonie

missing girl on Aruba - 12 years old.
last wednesday went on the bus to go home after visiting family after school.
never been seen after that.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42649.php

police treating it with no urgency: as a runaway kid, are not actively searching

parents are desperate and went to the media because of this non-urgency from the police side.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42649.php

THOSE SONOFABITCHES NEVER LEARN.

police treating it with no urgency: as a runaway kid, are not actively searching

parents are desperate and went to the media because of this non-urgency from the police side.

This makes me furious! When my friends 13 yr. old daughter went missing a year and a half ago after getting off her school bus at 3:06, by 6:30 that evening our neighborhood was swarming with police and everyone pretty much knew that Kaitlin was missing. How in the hell do you not have a sense of urgency when a 12 yr. old girl just up and goes missing?
Do they think that maybe she just left the bar and went to a chollar house and will return when she is good and ready?I am so pissed about this one that I can hardly type!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: May 28, 2008, 09:38:19 AM »

JoeT to purchase Rome Soccer Club

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05282008/news/regionalnews/gooooooal_for_lawyer_112828.htm
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: May 28, 2008, 09:42:22 AM »

Interesting...sending you some email....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: May 28, 2008, 09:43:52 AM »

OK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.