April 26, 2024, 07:56:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265770 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: May 28, 2008, 04:29:01 PM »

In Amigoe English today:

Girl missing for almost one week

ORANJESTAD – The parents of the 12-year old Morellia Larmonie that vanished without a trace last week Wednesday, are desperately looking for witnesses that may know where the girl can be.  Morellia got on the bus in Pos Chiquito last Wednesday afternoon, but never got off the bus in Rooi Hundu where she lives.

Morellia, a student of Colegio Hilario Angela at Weg Fontein north of Essoville in San Nicolas, went to visit family in Pos Chiquito after school on Wednesday.  A family member walked her afterwards to the bus stop near the roundabout in construction on the main road near Pos Chiquito, where she took the bus of 16:45 home.  The family member saw her get on the bus, but what happened next is not clear.

Her father says that it is not clear whether she remained on the bus till the bus stop near the chapel in Rooi Hundu, where she had to get off.  The parents are asking people that were with her in the bus, if they know where she got off, to please come forward.  The parents also request witnesses that possibly know whether something had happened in the bus that made the girl change her mind on going home, to please come forward.

Being at a complete loss, the parents went to the media to have a search report spread for their daughter.  They say that the police treat the case as a ‘runaway minor’ and very little effort is made to actively locate the girl.  The father doesn’t say whether there is reason for the girl to run away from Home.  “She lives with her mother, so I do not know all the details.  But I can’t imagine that Morellia prefers to stay in hiding and do not want to call home.  I really can’t imagine that.”

If friends or kids that go to school with her know or suspect where she can be, the family plead to them to come forward and tell their parents in confidence what they know.  “We hope that someone comes forward and that we can close Morellia in our arms again as soon as possible.  This torturing uncertainty is unbearable”, said an emotional father.

Witnesses can get in contact with Morellia’s mother via telephone number 564-1720 or her father via 560-5307.  They can also call 565-2587 with tips about where the girl is staying.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

I am not inclined to believe this little girl is home unless Jossey prints it.   jackb
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: May 28, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »

i hope she is safe home.
but i haven't read it anywhere else yet.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 28, 2008, 04:53:25 PM »

It wasn't long after Natalee's disappearance that Rudy was whining about the unfavorable impact on Aruba, and asked for intervention from the Netherlands:

Aruba Urges Netherlands To End Holloway “Fairy Tales”

WILLEMSTAD, 29/6/05 - Justice Minister Croes of Aruba wants the Dutch government to show official support to the island. He says fairy-tales about the disappearance of American schoolgirl Natalee Holloway are systematically appearing in the US media.

Croes is afraid of the consequences that the negative reports could have for American tourism on the island. On some TV programmes, Aruba is now being depicted as a criminal island full of gambling, dealing and drinking. Statistics however show that Aruba is many times safer than Curacao and the other Netherlands Antilles - from which Aruba has been separate since 1986, though it is still affiliated with the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Croes had a meeting in Curacao yesterday with Dutch Justice Minister Piet Hein Donner and Kingdom Relations Minister Alexander Pechtold. “The credibility of our legal system is being endangered,” Croes complained afterwards. “On top of this, we have the same legal system in the entire Kingdom, so the name of the Netherlands is also being dragged through the mud. We can no longer passively look on at how our name is being smeared. The Netherlands must help to counter this.”

Donner promised to bring up the matter with Foreign Minister Bot. “We must look at how we can prevent this leading to great damage for the island of Aruba. Perhaps we can put the picture in the press straight via the Netherlands’ embassy in Washington.”

The American press has been in Aruba for weeks to report on Holloway’s disappearance. She was in Aruba for a short school-trip to celebrate passing her final exam. Nothing more has been heard of the girl since 30 May. The Public Prosecutor’s Office and the police are assuming that she has lost her life.

http://www.curacao.name/2005/06/29/aruba-urges-netherlands-to-end-holloway-fairy-tales/

The fairy tales originate in Aruba, and are perpetuated today by Julia Renfro, Renee Gielen, and others under the direction of Rudy Croes.  Do they really believe they are fooling anyone?  Bunch of worn out, hagged out criminals.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: May 28, 2008, 04:53:39 PM »

just thinking here and I know that's dangerous... 

but the very fact that the Holloways are going to go another year without being able to say good bye to Natalee is just heartbreaking. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy... well, maybe the sloots.

three years. terrible terrible terrible. how these people live with themselves is probably the hardest part for me to understand. And the fact that Joran thinks it's ok to throw people away and doesn't lose a night's sleep... someday he will run into someone with even less sympathy than he possesses. It's hard to image that someone has even less sympathy than Joran, but there is always someone...

maybe that someone will strike someone he loves and cares about and he will get a huge dose of his own medicine.

three years... terrible.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: May 28, 2008, 05:42:16 PM »

Witnesses can get in contact with Morellia’s mother via telephone number 564-1720 or her father via 560-5307.  They can also call 565-2587 with tips about where the girl is staying.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

[/quote]

I am not inclined to believe this little girl is home unless Jossey prints it.   jackb
[/quote]

i'm with you on that, jackb.  aruba hasn't given anybody any reason to trust what anybody body but jossy says. 
dennisintn
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: May 28, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »

Something impelled both parents to complain to the media that the police weren't doing their job. So what kind of investigation were they doing and why weren't they communicating with the parents? This is the broken record, the one that got their butts in a sling over the Natalee case. But of course they had to keep their moths shut, they were covering it up.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: May 28, 2008, 05:45:34 PM »

but the very fact that the Holloways are going to go another year without being able to say good bye to Natalee is just heartbreaking. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy... well, maybe the sloots.

three years. terrible terrible terrible. how these people live with themselves is probably the hardest part for me to understand. And the fact that Joran thinks it's ok to throw people away and doesn't lose a night's sleep... someday he will run into someone with even less sympathy than he possesses. It's hard to image that someone has even less sympathy than Joran, but there is always someone...

maybe that someone will strike someone he loves and cares about and he will get a huge dose of his own medicine.

three years... terrible.

Hey Bro! Three years of pain for the family, thirty-seven more years of pain for Aruba. 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #967 on: May 28, 2008, 06:21:07 PM »

Klass....You got Hotmail...

TY...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: May 28, 2008, 06:27:39 PM »

Julia Renfro, an American-born newspaper reporter who works at one of the island’s dailies. She befriended the Twittys at first, but has since turned on them, which is a substantial aspect of Burroughs’s Vanity Fair story. Renfro was seemingly a big help to the family in the initial weeks of the search, but her motives for doing so are dubious. It is my contention she was either a newspaper reporter aggressively interested in getting a story or just someone starved for attention.

The reason Renfro suddenly found the Twittys disinterested in her help was the fact that she also orchestrated, or at least contributed to, one of the cruelest hoaxes of the investigation. Twelve days after Natalee’s disappearance, Renfro suddenly appeared in downtown Oranjestad where Jug Twitty had made an unplanned stop to buy some clothes (the circumstances surrounding how she found him remain mysterious). Renfro was hysterical over news that Natalee had been found dead and her body had been moved to the island’s courthouse. When asked where she had learned these details, she claimed it had come from one of her regular sources, a deputy information officer in the justice department.

What followed was a frantic, ten-block car race to the courthouse made more uncomfortable by the fact that Renfro had pushed herself into the family’s already full minivan (she took a spot on the console), conspicuously inserting herself, perhaps now as a newspaper reporter, into the unfolding story. Upon arriving at the courthouse, a throng of television cameras met the family. What happened next was a long, uncomfortable walk to the courthouse where Jug and his friends found a locked door and an apparently empty building. It was later learned that no justice department official had ever leaked the information. The incident was yet another nightmarish spectacle that the family endured during weeks of searching for their daughter. Renfro’s contribution to the occasion was the beginning of the end of her association with the family (another fact not found in the Vanity Fair story). It should be considered that while the search for Natalee Holloway continues, it took weeks for the family to figure out which personalities on the island were credible or not, which has led to some hurt feelings along the way.

http://bwcitypaper.com/ <SNIP>

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #969 on: May 28, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »

three years... terrible.

Hey Bro! Three years of pain for the family, thirty-seven more years of pain for Aruba. 

Abso-ROOT-re!

-Scooby Doo

Compound that stuff with interest, and then sling it over your shoulder and add about

three more zeros to end of it.

Drive that sucker in there good!!! Screw you Aruba.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: May 28, 2008, 06:43:58 PM »

she also orchestrated, or at least contributed to, one of the cruelest hoaxes of the investigation. Twelve days after Natalee’s disappearance, Renfro suddenly appeared in downtown Oranjestad where Jug Twitty had made an unplanned stop to buy some clothes (the circumstances surrounding how she found him remain mysterious).

NOT A MYSTERY, AT LEAST NO ANY LONGER

she had Alberto Groenveldt's cel  number an called him as he was driving Jug and his friends to get clothing.

yep, that's the same Alberto Groenveldt that has changed his story and has committed almost as many crimes as Joran...

julie keeps it real baby....

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: May 28, 2008, 06:47:12 PM »

Hey Carpe and Dayhiker...

Instead of Aruba getting all their pain spread over another 37 year interval... howza bout we give it to them all in one shot? one nasty needle filled with all the crap we can launch at that God forsaken death trap.

ya know the old saying - this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you - LOL - that wouldn't apply here. 

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #972 on: May 28, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »

Julia Renfro, an American-born newspaper reporter who works at one of the island’s dailies. She befriended the Twittys at first, but has since turned on them, which is a substantial aspect of Burroughs’s Vanity Fair story. Renfro was seemingly a big help to the family in the initial weeks of the search, but her motives for doing so are dubious. It is my contention she was either a newspaper reporter aggressively interested in getting a story or just someone starved for attention.

The reason Renfro suddenly found the Twittys disinterested in her help was the fact that she also orchestrated, or at least contributed to, one of the cruelest hoaxes of the investigation. Twelve days after Natalee’s disappearance, Renfro suddenly appeared in downtown Oranjestad where Jug Twitty had made an unplanned stop to buy some clothes (the circumstances surrounding how she found him remain mysterious). Renfro was hysterical over news that Natalee had been found dead and her body had been moved to the island’s courthouse. When asked where she had learned these details, she claimed it had come from one of her regular sources, a deputy information officer in the justice department.

What followed was a frantic, ten-block car race to the courthouse made more uncomfortable by the fact that Renfro had pushed herself into the family’s already full minivan (she took a spot on the console), conspicuously inserting herself, perhaps now as a newspaper reporter, into the unfolding story. Upon arriving at the courthouse, a throng of television cameras met the family. What happened next was a long, uncomfortable walk to the courthouse where Jug and his friends found a locked door and an apparently empty building. It was later learned that no justice department official had ever leaked the information. The incident was yet another nightmarish spectacle that the family endured during weeks of searching for their daughter. Renfro’s contribution to the occasion was the beginning of the end of her association with the family (another fact not found in the Vanity Fair story). It should be considered that while the search for Natalee Holloway continues, it took weeks for the family to figure out which personalities on the island were credible or not, which has led to some hurt feelings along the way.

Blonde...Thank You....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: May 28, 2008, 07:00:59 PM »

renfro and the others made the switch as soon as it was plain that natalee's family and the american media was not going to buy the black security guards as the perps and were raising hell about them still being in jail and j2k still officially touted as witnesses.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: May 28, 2008, 07:10:48 PM »

Joran finished his finals on June 8th from what I read and was arrested on June 9th..Coincidence?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: May 28, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »

Where oh where can our Tamkosmom be?Oh where oh where can she be?? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: May 28, 2008, 07:24:55 PM »

Where oh where can our Tamkosmom be?Oh where oh where can she be?? 

where indeedee... if I see her ->

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: May 28, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »

American Eagle dropping flights to Aruba ... but parent American will keep them

American details planned cuts
By TREBOR BANSTETTER
Star-Telegram staff writer
American Airlines' parent AMR Corp. unveiled the first details of its plan to slash its schedule by up to 12 percent this year, cutting flights from Chicago, Boston and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The airline will also move some of its ATR-72 turboprop planes from San Juan to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport and retire its fleet of Saab 340 turboprops, which are less fuel efficient, company officials said.
Fort Worth-based AMR, which owns American and American Eagle, said last week that it would cut its schedule, park up to 80 planes and eliminate thousands of jobs as it grapples with crushing fuel prices.
"Fuel prices have risen so quickly and show no signs of falling, the economy is far from strong, and airline industry losses are mounting," Peter Bowler, Eagle's chief executive, told employees in a memo. "I believe the crisis in the airline business is real, and the steps American is taking to reduce its schedule and the schedule it is asking us to fly on its behalf are necessary."
Flight cuts planned
Changes include:
Ending service from Chicago to Buenos Aires, Argentina, effective Sept. 3.
Discontinuing Chicago-to-Honolulu flights, effective Jan. 5. Between Sept. 3 and Jan. 5, the flight will only be operated on peak demand days.
Eliminating Boston-to-San Diego service Sept. 3.
American is also making reductions in San Juan, where Eagle operates a hub. The regional airline will cut its daily San Juan departures to 35 from a planned 55, effective Sept. 3.
Eagle will eliminate two destinations: Samana, Dominican Republic, and Aruba. Both of those destinations will continue to be served by American from Miami. Eagle will reduce the number of daily departures from San Juan to other cities as well, Bowler said.
What it means
Company officials said it was too early to know how many jobs will be affected. But officials with the Air Line Pilots Association, which represents Eagle pilots, said the Saab retirements alone could cost up to 230 pilot jobs.
"Today's difficult environment offers our management team a unique opportunity to protect the employees who built the world's greatest regional airline," said Herb Mark, who heads the union's Eagle chapter.
Gerard Arpey, chief executive of AMR, said May 21 that the airline will shed thousands of jobs this year. He said the current level of operations would be unsustainable at today's fuel prices.
Looking ahead
Analysts are predicting a sizable loss for AMR this year, and the company's stock has plunged in recent months. On Tuesday, the airline's shares (ticker: AMR) closed at $6.84 per share, up 52 cents.

http://www.star-telegram.com/business/story/667251.html

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: May 28, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »

*******, whatcha got on the crime du jour for Aruba today?

lemme guess..

bilking, fraud, gun battle, drugsmokklezaak,  arson, money laudering, murder, burning a corpse

any of those look about right???

+++

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: May 28, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »

... Renfro was hysterical over news that Natalee had been found dead and her body had been moved to the island’s courthouse. When asked where she had learned these details, she claimed it had come from one of her regular sources, a deputy information officer in the justice department ...

long ago, a few of us brainstormed this incident:

the info was floated to flush out a mole/informant ... or

the info was floated to ensure that Beth/Jug/et al
were diverted from activity elsewhere ... or

the info was valid, since it came out around the time
of the confession/no confession

there were a couple more proposed scenarios
but I can't remember what they were ...
and the text of my saved doc now looks like this:
///////////////////////

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.