April 26, 2024, 02:00:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 265763 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2008, 10:47:25 AM »

johan

Different topic, but the other day, you were looking at the VDS's maids PV.  You noticed she always worked the early morning hrs. on Mondays...yet we have Paulus's statement:

After depositing the money I went home. I cannot exactly remember
what time it was when I got home. I think it was 16.15 hours. According
to me both Rita and Joran where at home. Whether Valentijn and Sebastian
where also there that Monday I cannot remember anymore because
Valentijn and Sebastian quite often went over to a friends house during
that time-period.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=459.msg61659#msg61659
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2008, 10:49:18 AM »

Two out of four Funeral Homes in Aruba are both in Oranjstad and both owned by “WEVER”.
Mementomori Director Yolanda Wever. Friend of Paulus Van der Sloot.
Instrumental in establishing a crematorium on Aruba.
Zepp Wever Funeral Home.
The crypts broken into were Urderber(?) and WEVER……
The reason there are crypts on Aruba are not the same reason as New Orleans, LA.
In New Orleans the water table is high so the crypts are above ground level so water will not seep into the sarcophagi.
In Aruba the ground is too hard to dig graves, therefore the above ground crypts.

Could it be that Guido Wever has taken advantage of the availability of a crematorium within the family? Yolanda is rumoured to have been working for the government before and used to have an accounting firm:

http://www.yellowpages-aruba.com/Cat...l/Accountants/

johan555 -- here is an old post I've saved from Grande -- just in case it helps you

1.   Grande Says:
April 26th, 2006 at 9:53 pm

SOURCE: MEMETOMORI FUNERAL HOME - ARUBA

EDMOND FERMIN WERLEMAN DIED JUNE 4, 2005 - AGE 35
KERWIN ANTHONY ORVILLE GOIJLA DIED JUNE 4, 2005 - AGE 17
GISELA SULAIKA LOEFSTOP DIED JUNE 15, 2005 - AGE 30
SAUL ARNOLD RAS DIED JUNE 28, 2005 - AGE 29
JASON EUGENE TIN SOENG WONG DIED JULY 10, 2005 - AGE 19
FRANCIS JAMIE NEMENCIO RASMIJN DIED JULY 20, 2005 - AGE 22
ALBERT RICHARD MARQUEZ BUSTAMANTE DIED AUGUST 25, 2005 - AGE 26
ANGELO SATURNINO GERLY DIED SEPTEMBER 14, 2005 - AGE 30
MOISES ALBERTO ROMERO GASIABURU (SP?) DIED OCTOBER 19, 2005 - AGE 34
LYSANDRA ZAHAYRA THIEL DIED NOVEMBER 1, 2005 - AGE 32
ARCADIO SABINO AMADO ROSINA DIED NOVEMBER, 19 2005 - AGE 21
JOSE FERNANDO SANCHEZ DIED NOVEMBER 26, 2005 - AGE 23
SHAILESKOEMAR BHAWEN DIED DECEMBER 25, 2005 - AGE 23
MICHALANGELO GIOVANNI CROES DIED DECEMBER 31, 2005 - AGE 33
MICHELL ANDRE HAGE ALSO DIED DECEMBER 31, 2005 - AGE 33

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SAY HMMM…….
I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SOURCING MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THE DETAILS OF THESE INDIVIDUALS SUDDEN DEATHS.

I FIND IT QUITE DISTURBING MYSELF, CONSIDERING IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT THERE IS LITTLE CRIME ON ARUBA. HOW DID THESE 15! INDIVIDUALS ALL UNDER THE AGE OF 35 ALL COME TO SUDDEN DEATHS SHORTLY THERE AFTER THE INITIAL SURGE OF ATTENTION TO NATALEE’S CASE? MORE IMPORTANTLY PERHAPS IS WHY?

yes they are all very young

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2008, 10:53:38 AM »

johan

Different topic, but the other day, you were looking at the VDS's maids PV.  You noticed she always worked the early morning hrs. on Mondays...yet we have Paulus's statement:

that time-period.

thank you Buckeye  !!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2008, 10:53:58 AM »

OK This one 400%, see I share my pictures

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »

Taken fron this picture

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2008, 11:00:48 AM »

johan

that time-period.

Hi Buckeye...Isn't there something from Joran that says she was there when he got home from school? Pretty sure it was from a PV, may have been his book, but I don't think so. Will take a quick look.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2008, 11:02:05 AM »

you can bring ( a dead ) someone to a funeral entrepreneur (wever)
 and say a cremation please!
 The fam Wever can change the papers etc and can say it is someone from Aruba .
 so that's why i am interested in crematoriums

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2008, 11:03:40 AM »

who is this ?

johan555,

This worman's death was noted and discussed early in the case, especially the date.  I do not recall that any specifics about her were found.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2008, 11:06:11 AM »

you can bring ( a dead ) someone to a funeral entrepreneur (wever)
 and say a cremation please!
 The fam Wever can change the papers etc and can say it is someone from Aruba .
 so that's why i am interested in crematoriums

Yes, that theory was discussed....I haven't looked for old posts...not sure if they were lost...may do some searching.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2008, 11:07:31 AM »

I also remember talk about  Pauls was a member of a Hospital  that was in charge of the  crematoriums there this may be rumor not sure .

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2008, 11:12:20 AM »

Taken fron this picture

Hi Blonde - yes we did a front page post on this pic (orignally posted at RWV) over a year ago:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/13/natalee-holloway-fauxtograpghy-was-this-an-attempt-to-discredit-natalee/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2008, 11:12:55 AM »

I didn't see it in the PVs...must have been his book...better take with Oldfart's bag of salt then!...LOL
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2008, 11:29:09 AM »

Different topic again.  Wasn't there a question about Anita and when she was in Aruba?

From Joran's book:

[b]P 115-116[/b]

(the following contradicts Paul van der Sloot's account of when Anita returned from the Netherlands)

Wednesday June 1, 2005

At  the end of the lessons my mother comes into the classroom and tells me to instantly come to her class room, and to not get on the school bus. I look at her totally surprised, but go to her class room which is next to the History room.

My mother tells me that earlier that day an invasion of jeeps and cars drove up with Americans who all carried white posters.  It’s a poster with a picture of Natalee and the, partially hand-written, text reads: KIDNAPPED NATALEE HOLLOWAY BY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. They were even putting up the posters in the school.

http://hollowaycase.com/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2008, 11:41:54 AM »

Update from Destiny...

This am:...

Hi XXXXXXX
    How are you today?
    I have been talking with Jossy Mansur about the article and he says to me that it is ok to published it in the newspaper.

About the other investigation of the dutch investigators he said to me that he don't know nothing about it, but he gone check it out.
  *He needs our help*

The Texas Equisearch is now here for the investigation of the dissapearence of the guy Vicenzo Tromp. They has begin to search yesterday but till now we haven't hear nothing about that.
    Some people says the guy is no more in Aruba, other says he is been killed, but still nothing concrete about it.

If I have more information I will send it to you.

Bye
    Have a nice day
   XXXXXXXX

Destiny....more info to follow....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »

For all we know MJ and the other guy both already got a settlement check and signed a disclosure. Unlikely I know,as these two appear to have no rights. Wasn't it Deepak and Joran who were both hinting they were gonna get payed when incarcerated? Did Deepak invest his money in the Cyberzone Cafe or is it just coincidental his step father bought it?
Those two Kalpoe cyotes never got any official money.  They may have gotten some hush money from the sloots.  They would have done collected from everyone, had they gotten official money a "wrongful" arrest.  They quit pushing because they know they are guilty as heck and there are indeed sneaker tracks or some type tire track on that arm in the picture that supposed to be "NH" on the bar dancing, proving by part of a similar bathing suit top and nothing else.  That picture is not what is was exposed to be.  The arm if analyzed properly will show it is not an arm of a healthy person and has, when proper lighting and adjustments made, have sneaker tracks plain as day on it.  The bathing suit top was pasted in and the arm is upward and now reaching down.  More mockery.  That picture is the most evil thing anyone could ever do to a person injured to attempt to show that person alive and "dancing" on a stage, when she in fact, is most likely deceased there.  This should really rock your worlds tonight.  Jackb

Are you saying Natalee is not dancing on the stage

Wrong picture.  For someone who thinks I am such a dunce, you seem to value my opinion.
Why?  I guess the first picture brought you in some bread???? Just to give you something to do, it is the picture that just shows an arm and part of a bathing suit top that is supposed to be NH.  There is is stupid face pastie "starting up at the bar" supposing to be interested in the "dancer."  The picture is a mockery.   jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39658

This is a link to a ten page discussion over at Websleuths when Guido Wever was arrested in May of '06. 

I just started to say this is old, but interesting stuff here.  They knew NH was dead or they would not have started charging people with the charges, unless they knew by charging them with these charges they would be cleared, lacking a body to prove.   j/b

Of course they knew she was dead, and they knew it was at the hands of Joran van der Sloot. Karin Jannsen arrested all Joran's buddies and her buddies' kids and Van der Straten's buddies' kids and Arlene's cousin so they could lie freely in their statements without legal repercussions.

Karin Jannsen is a dirty hand, one of many. She stalled the case until she could get her fat ass off the island to the safety of Holland like the rest of the guilty Dutchies did except for dirty hand Van der Straten, who was rewarded for his efforts in botching the case  with the Police Chief position on another island.

Sounds just right to me.  Also Vanderstratten should have been arrested on the spot for saying he couldn't do that to his best friend's kid.  So, I guess it is alright for this fish brain to arrest someone elses' "kid" for this murdering Vds kid and cohorts' crimes.  jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2008, 01:01:51 PM »

OK This one 400%, see I share my pictures

{{edit - stop with the insults}}.  Bigger is not always better.
    Jackb
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 01:34:21 PM by klaasend » Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2008, 01:30:11 PM »

Any Mods here? Klaas are you around? Please help in Missing Persons...Brian Swanson, 19....should read Brandon Swanson, 19 ........TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2008, 01:31:04 PM »

Different topic again.  Wasn't there a question about Anita and when she was in Aruba?

From Joran's book:

[b]P 115-116[/b]

(the following contradicts Paul van der Sloot's account of when Anita returned from the Netherlands)

Wednesday June 1, 2005

At  the end of the lessons my mother comes into the classroom and tells me to instantly come to her class room, and to not get on the school bus. I look at her totally surprised, but go to her class room which is next to the History room.

My mother tells me that earlier that day an invasion of jeeps and cars drove up with Americans who all carried white posters.  It’s a poster with a picture of Natalee and the, partially hand-written, text reads: KIDNAPPED NATALEE HOLLOWAY BY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. They were even putting up the posters in the school.

Interesting.  NH disappears on Morn of may (May 29/30th.)  Anita supposed to be in Holland until the following Wed. (would that be the 3rd?)is my understanding.  That would put June 1, 2005 on Tuesday before Anita gets home that this post is made.  Is this what I am seeing?   I, as I said do NOT believe Anita was in Holland during this NH disappearance.  The timing just for the school year would make that unlikely.  Also how many of her old "Aunte's" birthday celebrations did the Vandersloots ever attend previously?  I would be few if any.  That is a usually expensive trip, a bad time of year, and the whole think stinks of.  "See, I have an alibi."  Without even having to have one.  Joran is protecting his "mommy dearest" from her part in this.  She has a part.  That should be established.  That is probably where part of the bottleneck is.  She never was looked at closely at all.    Jackb
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2008, 01:53:23 PM »

From Joran's book:

[b]P 115-116[/b]

Wednesday June 1, 2005

Interesting.  NH disappears on Morn of may (May 29/30th.)  Anita supposed to be in Holland until the following Wed. (would that be the 3rd?)is my understanding.  That would put June 1, 2005 on Tuesday before Anita gets home that this post is made.  Is this what I am seeing?   I, as I said do NOT believe Anita was in Holland during this NH disappearance.  The timing just for the school year would make that unlikely.  Also how many of her old "Aunte's" birthday celebrations did the Vandersloots ever attend previously?  I would be few if any.  That is a usually expensive trip, a bad time of year, and the whole think stinks of.  "See, I have an alibi."  Without even having to have one.  Joran is protecting his "mommy dearest" from her part in this.  She has a part.  That should be established.  That is probably where part of the bottleneck is.  She never was looked at closely at all.    Jackb

sunday was the 29, monday the 30th, tues. 3l, wednesday, june l.  isn't this right?
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.