March 28, 2024, 02:45:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 263898 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: May 28, 2008, 11:27:41 AM »

ldstlou - I think we have all wondered who is behind paying for Joran's defense.  Big money from some source legitimate or otherwise. 

When Rob mentioned Roman Abramovich, it's Roman's alleged ties to the Russian mob.   I really know nothing about George Soros other than he's got alot of money and influence.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #941 on: May 28, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

Attorney Advertisement. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
New York: 275 Madison Avenue 35th floor 10016 T: (212) 227-8877 E: info@tacopinalaw.com
Milan: Via Domenichino, n. 35 20149 Milano Italy T: (02) 48012455

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/

I won't be making any screen shots until I get my laptop back and I don't want to load up my buddie's laptop with all kinds of stuff he has no interest in. This one does have a TV tuner ...now I know how the other half lives
[/quot

rob, you need a "thumb drive".  it's about the size of your thumb, plugs into a computer port and our computer wizo has given up a large box of discs and stuff he uses to work on computers and has it all of this little thing he wears around his neck like a whistle.
dennisintn
Hmmmm....Dennis this is Very interesting about the "Thumb Drive" not to terribly long ago there was a discussion here at SM....about the thing that Joran always wears around his neck that looks similiar to a whistle......if it is a "Thumb Drive" I just wonder what it holds.....Very Interesting....I believe ******* will recall this discussion from the past...there were even pics posted of Joran with it around His neck and We were trying to figure out what it was.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: May 28, 2008, 11:32:19 AM »

New York: 275 Madison Avenue 35th floor 10016 T: (212) 227-8877 E: info@tacopinalaw.com

I won't be making any screen shots until I get my laptop back and I don't want to load up my buddie's laptop with all kinds of stuff he has no interest in. This one does have a TV tuner ...now I know how the other half lives
[/quot

rob, you need a "thumb drive".  it's about the size of your thumb, plugs into a computer port and our computer wizo has given up a large box of discs and stuff he uses to work on computers and has it all of this little thing he wears around his neck like a whistle.
dennisintn
Hmmmm....Dennis this is Very interesting about the "Thumb Drive" not to terribly long ago there was a discussion here at SM....about the thing that Joran always wears around his neck that looks similiar to a whistle......if it is a "Thumb Drive" I just wonder what it holds.....Very Interesting....I believe ******* will recall this discussion from the past...there were even pics posted of Joran with it around His neck and We were trying to figure out what it was.... 

Hotping - interresting observation about the thing around Joran's neck - it could be a thumb/flash drive.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #943 on: May 28, 2008, 11:34:45 AM »

[/quot

dennisintn

Hotping - interresting observation about the thing around Joran's neck - it could be a thumb/flash drive.
That's what I thought when I saw Dennis post...... I sure wish We could get Our hands on it.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: May 28, 2008, 12:10:29 PM »

In Amigoe English today:

Girl missing for almost one week

ORANJESTAD – The parents of the 12-year old Morellia Larmonie that vanished without a trace last week Wednesday, are desperately looking for witnesses that may know where the girl can be.  Morellia got on the bus in Pos Chiquito last Wednesday afternoon, but never got off the bus in Rooi Hundu where she lives.

Morellia, a student of Colegio Hilario Angela at Weg Fontein north of Essoville in San Nicolas, went to visit family in Pos Chiquito after school on Wednesday.  A family member walked her afterwards to the bus stop near the roundabout in construction on the main road near Pos Chiquito, where she took the bus of 16:45 home.  The family member saw her get on the bus, but what happened next is not clear.

Her father says that it is not clear whether she remained on the bus till the bus stop near the chapel in Rooi Hundu, where she had to get off.  The parents are asking people that were with her in the bus, if they know where she got off, to please come forward.  The parents also request witnesses that possibly know whether something had happened in the bus that made the girl change her mind on going home, to please come forward.

Being at a complete loss, the parents went to the media to have a search report spread for their daughter.  They say that the police treat the case as a ‘runaway minor’ and very little effort is made to actively locate the girl.  The father doesn’t say whether there is reason for the girl to run away from Home.  “She lives with her mother, so I do not know all the details.  But I can’t imagine that Morellia prefers to stay in hiding and do not want to call home.  I really can’t imagine that.”

If friends or kids that go to school with her know or suspect where she can be, the family plead to them to come forward and tell their parents in confidence what they know.  “We hope that someone comes forward and that we can close Morellia in our arms again as soon as possible.  This torturing uncertainty is unbearable”, said an emotional father.

Witnesses can get in contact with Morellia’s mother via telephone number 564-1720 or her father via 560-5307.  They can also call 565-2587 with tips about where the girl is staying.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #945 on: May 28, 2008, 12:32:09 PM »

ldstlou - I think we have all wondered who is behind paying for Joran's defense.  Big money from some source legitimate or otherwise. 

When Rob mentioned Roman Abramovich, it's Roman's alleged ties to the Russian mob.   I really know nothing about George Soros other than he's got alot of money and influence.

And I don't think Bill O'Reilly thinks too much of him.  Soros supports many things Bill does not.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #946 on: May 28, 2008, 12:36:05 PM »

What an adorable child!  Where is the freaking bus driver?  They see everything.  Who else was on the bus?  You can't tell me there was nobody else on that bus.   That's just ridiculous. 

They don't even go looking for their own children.  How despicable is that?  And to think we expected them to care about Natalee because she was a human being.  They appear not to value their own children. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: May 28, 2008, 12:51:17 PM »

I doubt if George Soros would even get involved with the van der Sloot situation.  His entire focus is usually on investments.  George doesn't usually do 50/50 splits, either.  He is known for his 80/20 investments splits.  Taco Joe is probably getting the 20%.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: May 28, 2008, 01:16:57 PM »

today an article on Caribiana on the search for a new Aruban PG.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080528_vervangerpg

some quotes:

There is a hurry to find another candidate, because the current temporary Procureur-General goes away soon. Also the appointment of Public Prosecutors doesn't go smoothly. Because of this the independence of Aruban court is at stake.

"Nobody of stature wants go for some months to Aruba and then have a uncertain future"

In some circles it is feared that candidates are attracted who are manipulable. The Public Prosecution Service is in great concern for the future. Also opposition party AVP is concerned about the independence of the legal power.

It is lacking on two sides in our Kingdom on action strength. The Netherlands  has to put more pressure on Aruba. After reading the last remarks of the Aruban minister Rudy Croes, I do not have the idea that he is in a hurry"

" It is for law enforcement on Aruba extraordinarily bad that there is no functioning PG.
Aruba has more often had problems with officials in the judicial sector. Minister Croes personally interferes and that is not good. Aruba has a small community, a small critical mass, from which also people must originate who will fill these jobs. Croes must give much more priority to a healthy competition. Justice on Aruba is at stake.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: May 28, 2008, 01:26:22 PM »

he'll be jvds' new best buddy if the great taco will introduce them. 
dennisintn
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: May 28, 2008, 02:02:01 PM »

I need someone to refresh me on the Alex Mathews case please....or lead me to the info...what was it the Charles Croes bought from him or took from him or something along that line? 

Was he thrown in jail for that spouse abuse thing and then they went on to treat him so badly and when his family got outraged what caused the fight between him and Vocking?  Was Vocking in jail?  How did he come to be involved?

Thanks to whoever answers...much appreciate it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: May 28, 2008, 02:09:18 PM »

I wish Janet would get her butt back in here already...

timeout is over 

I say so...he he he

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: May 28, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »

I need someone to refresh me on the Alex Mathews case please....or lead me to the info...what was it the Charles Croes bought from him or took from him or something along that line? 

Was he thrown in jail for that spouse abuse thing and then they went on to treat him so badly and when his family got outraged what caused the fight between him and Vocking?  Was Vocking in jail?  How did he come to be involved?

Lala's - email Hotshot, she can fill you in on all the details.

I believe Vocking worked at KIA at the time.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: May 28, 2008, 02:22:58 PM »

What an adorable child!  Where is the freaking bus driver?  They see everything.  Who else was on the bus?  You can't tell me there was nobody else on that bus.   That's just ridiculous. 

They don't even go looking for their own children.  How despicable is that?  And to think we expected them to care about Natalee because she was a human being.  They appear not to value their own children. 

they value money.  remember the l6yr. old girl who was gangraped at her school?  all the rapists went free and the little girl had to leave the island and her family so she could finish school.  the rapists were asked to remove the pics they had taken on their phones and to please not put them on the internet.
dennisintn
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: May 28, 2008, 02:26:23 PM »

Lala's - email Hotshot, she can fill you in on all the details.

I believe Vocking worked at KIA at the time.
Thanks Klaas...Hotshot my email is cindoal@yahoo.com. Please and thank you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: May 28, 2008, 02:28:03 PM »

In Amigoe English today:

Girl missing for almost one week

ORANJESTAD – The parents of the 12-year old Morellia Larmonie that vanished without a trace last week Wednesday, are desperately looking for witnesses that may know where the girl can be.  Morellia got on the bus in Pos Chiquito last Wednesday afternoon, but never got off the bus in Rooi Hundu where she lives.

Morellia, a student of Colegio Hilario Angela at Weg Fontein north of Essoville in San Nicolas, went to visit family in Pos Chiquito after school on Wednesday.  A family member walked her afterwards to the bus stop near the roundabout in construction on the main road near Pos Chiquito, where she took the bus of 16:45 home.  The family member saw her get on the bus, but what happened next is not clear.

Her father says that it is not clear whether she remained on the bus till the bus stop near the chapel in Rooi Hundu, where she had to get off.  The parents are asking people that were with her in the bus, if they know where she got off, to please come forward.  The parents also request witnesses that possibly know whether something had happened in the bus that made the girl change her mind on going home, to please come forward.

Being at a complete loss, the parents went to the media to have a search report spread for their daughter.  They say that the police treat the case as a ‘runaway minor’ and very little effort is made to actively locate the girl.  The father doesn’t say whether there is reason for the girl to run away from Home.  “She lives with her mother, so I do not know all the details.  But I can’t imagine that Morellia prefers to stay in hiding and do not want to call home.  I really can’t imagine that.”

If friends or kids that go to school with her know or suspect where she can be, the family plead to them to come forward and tell their parents in confidence what they know.  “We hope that someone comes forward and that we can close Morellia in our arms again as soon as possible.  This torturing uncertainty is unbearable”, said an emotional father.

Witnesses can get in contact with Morellia’s mother via telephone number 564-1720 or her father via 560-5307.  They can also call 565-2587 with tips about where the girl is staying.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

According to a poster at RU:

The girl is back home. No details given. Family matter
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #956 on: May 28, 2008, 02:46:38 PM »

I wish Janet would get her butt back in here already...

timeout is over 

I say so...he he he

Me too!...Yeah Janet...get your little Monkey Hiney back in here ....miss ya's....boo hoo hoo.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: May 28, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »

last week a suspect in the Putten murder case was arrested.
his DNA matched.
two men were wrongfully convicted and spend 7 years in prison.
the sentence was overturned afterwards.
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/05/man_arrested_for_putten_murder.php

law professor Peter van Koppen was interviewed on May 22nd by Radio Netherlands.

google cache

among other things he said public prosecutors who have failed are not punished but are send over to Aruba and The Antilles instead.

Procureur General Nico Jörg protested this statement.
later a clarification was added in which Van Koppen says he didn't mean to say bad prosecutors are send to Aruba.
but he said it crystal clear, i listened to the audio too.
http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/dwalingen_20080522_44_1kHz.mp3

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/actua/nl/justitie/080522_dwalingen

we know that Karin Janssen messed up in The Netherlands before she got send to Aruba.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #958 on: May 28, 2008, 03:57:46 PM »

last week a suspect in the Putten murder case was arrested.
his DNA matched.
two men were wrongfully convicted and spend 7 years in prison.
the sentence was overturned afterwards.
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/05/man_arrested_for_putten_murder.php

law professor Peter van Koppen was interviewed on May 22nd by Radio Netherlands.

google cache

among other things he said public prosecutors who have failed are not punished but are send over to Aruba and The Antilles instead.

Procureur General Nico Jörg protested this statement.
later a clarification was added in which Van Koppen says he didn't mean to say bad prosecutors are send to Aruba.
but he said it crystal clear, i listened to the audio too.
http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/dwalingen_20080522_44_1kHz.mp3

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/actua/nl/justitie/080522_dwalingen

we know that Karin Janssen messed up in The Netherlands before she got send to Aruba.

Thanks Caesu...wonder where KJ got the money to build her illegal house....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #959 on: May 28, 2008, 04:01:24 PM »

On arubanboycott Blog about Gielen and Julia Renfro  : Trash meets trash.

I am a blogger who is fed up with the lies, lies, and more lies coming out of the mouth of Julia Renfro from Aruba about Natalee Holloway and her friends and family. And it’s pathetically obvious that Julia was Renee’s source. Think about it. Haven’t we heard of another infamous “taxi driver”? Wasn’t this where Julia tried to sprout the Blue eyed Dutch boy theory?

For anyone who thought the Amigoe was a reputable newspaper, think again.
Would a reputable newspaper print such outrageous lies about a crime victim and her family without checking sources first? Probably not. Here is the connection between Julia Renfro and the Amigoe Newspaper.

Heleen Bongers came to live on Aruba in 1977. After having taught English at La Salle College for a few years, she started working at Amigoe, Algemeen Dagblad and The News. Nowadays, she is a freelancer, writing articles for magazines and for charity projects. She travels a lot to buy the latest jewelry for her five stores (Beauty and the Beast). Heleen Bongers is secretary of the Clown Doctors of Aruba and the Sports for Life Foundation. She is married to Evert Bongers, a retired French teacher at Colegio Arubano.

http://biblioteca.arubahost.com/index.php3?h=434

ARUBA TODAY Julia Renfro....Editor

ISLAND TEMPTATIONS Magazine
Julia Renfro....Photography
Heleen Bongers.....Editor

WATERSPORT Co. Owners
Julia Renfro
Heleen & Erik Bongers

Based on the collaboration between Renfro and Renée Gielen in the recent Amigoe articles, it looks like Julia might be trying out her hand at tabloid reporting, in preparation for her reputed new job with The Globe magazine.

Trash meets trash. How fitting.

Hopefully The Globe will let her “write” from Aruba – where she belongs.

2:
Anonymous said...

Some of us have been wondering: Was there a meeting of The Hacks of Aruba club, that happened to coincide with the formation of the Strategic Communications Task Force?

It seems worth investigating how Ms. Gielen just happened to meet Beth Holloway in June of 2005. Who faciliated that meeting?
It seems that Julia Renfro also happened to ascend from (...well, wherever it is that she comes from), to infect herself into Natalee's family, shortly after they arrived in Aruba seeking help in looking for Natalee who had been taken by Joran Sloot.

For what purpose was Ms. Gielen slithering around Natalee Holloway's mother during a time that it just so happens that Julia Renfro was also ascending from her dwelling to do the same thing?

But there's something about Gielen's statements that is very troubling, Michelle. When was the last time you ever heard of any credible journalist working on a "documentary" who made claims about statements made by Natalee's family members, without documenting the source of these claims? Does that sound like reputable, ethical, responsible journalism to you?

Gielen goes on to mention a taxi driver named Trina. Tell us, Michelle, do the taxi drivers in Aruba fall under the Transportation Ministry? ( You know, the group represented as members of the Strategic Communications Task Ferocious, I mean Force)?
Who heads up the Transportation Ministry?

The mention of Joran Sloot, as making a mistake by lying is significant since the lying is wrapped up as a mistake rather than an obstruction in the investigation,by an individual whom an expert concluded was a sociopath?

Did Gielen happen to interview K. Janssen, Michelle, the prosecutor who stated Joran's father and wife obstructed her investigation?
Or was Gielen solely collecting what now appears to be slander, from all the previously paid AHATA spokespersons who were paid for their outrageous slanderous comments and claims?

Did Gielen also happen to collect information to publish, that could be traced to the Strategic Communications Ferocious Force individuals whose plot was to control all the damage from some very ugly truths about Aruba, regarding a child that police claimed was "partying it up"?

Did Gielen document the many instances of disappearing records that several attorneys attested to as missing, as well as an Aruban judge? Did Gielen document the confession reported by the police chief that had perhaps had acid from Ms. Renfro's breath poured on it, to help make it disappear?

Where did the confession go? Where did all those missing statements go?

Will Ms. Gielen document the first meeting with date that the Strategic Communications Ferocious Force was begun so we can all be perfectly clear on when exactly the plot for damage control really commenced?

And since the Strategic Communications Ferocious Force helped collect money,certainly in the interest of full disclosure they will be willing to account for all transactions they engaged in pertaining to their damage control work in the Natalee Holloway case.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.