April 19, 2024, 06:17:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW CHINA/RUSSIA RELATIONSHIP  (Read 2641 times)
crazybabyborg
« on: May 25, 2008, 03:08:18 PM »

Is anyone else freaked out by the emerging alliances between Russia and China? The 2 countries have completed military drills together, agreed to embark on a space program together, and their trade agreements with each other have exceeded even their own expectations.

Putin has asserted that oversite of nations that pose a world nuclear threat is wrongly led by the US, and that Russia can accept that responsibility (while selling needed nuclear components to Iran). If the mergers between China and Russia lead to the mutual benefit of both countries to jointly become the new world superpower, the implications could be devasting.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.....................
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 07:37:47 PM »

Is anyone else freaked out by the emerging alliances between Russia and China? The 2 countries have completed military drills together, agreed to embark on a space program together, and their trade agreements with each other have exceeded even their own expectations.

Putin has asserted that oversite of nations that pose a world nuclear threat is wrongly led by the US, and that Russia can accept that responsibility (while selling needed nuclear components to Iran). If the mergers between China and Russia lead to the mutual benefit of both countries to jointly become the new world superpower, the implications could be devasting.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.....................

Remember a few years ago Putin and China were secretly making an oil pipeline agreement.

Putin: oil pipeline will serve China first
(chinadaily.com.cn)
Updated: 2005-09-08 10:49

Russian President Vladimir Putin has confirmed that his nation's trans-Siberian oil pipeline will export oil to China, instead of Japan, first, the Wall Street Journal reports.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-09/08/content_476125.htm

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 10:32:51 PM »

my dad is 87 years old and for the last 30 years
he's been saying a russia/china alliance is inevitable

keeps saying the great-grandkids
should learn to speak chinese
cuz that's what employers will be looking for

bummer ...

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »

This is truly a horrifying thought! But, then refer to the Bible, no way its going to be stopped, it IS inevetable!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 11:42:14 PM »

This is truly a horrifying thought! But, then refer to the Bible, no way its going to be stopped, it IS inevetable!

Yes and that is why nothing to fear. We know what is coming.

Speak froggy it's easier then chinese.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 02:25:15 AM »

Mr. Obama is way ahead on this.  His staff are now recommending that in addition to raising money from the Chinese, he actually go there to do a campaign rally and fund raiser.  I would say he is on the cutting edge.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 08:56:15 AM »

Mr. Obama is way ahead on this.  His staff are now recommending that in addition to raising money from the Chinese, he actually go there to do a campaign rally and fund raiser.  I would say he is on the cutting edge.

you also alleged that in another thread.
but if you can proof Obama's campaign is funded by foreign money Obama is in violation of the rules.

of course you can't proof it, so you repeat this rumor as many times as possible and some gullible prejudiced souls start to believe it just as some believe the lie that he was sworn in a koran in the senate.

http://www.fightthesmears.com/

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.