April 27, 2024, 02:27:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 229337 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 27, 2008, 10:13:10 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Please take a moment to watch and listen to the video above and remember why we are all here after almost 3 years. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 10:52:56 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 08:02:56 PM »

No, it can't be; not ME, first? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 08:07:45 PM »

Congratulations TM..You deserve to be first! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 08:11:05 PM »

Congratulations TM..You deserve to be first! 
Thanks *******!  I don't know how deserving I am, haven't contributed much lately; been so busy with graduation stuff.  But it was exciting to be first!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 08:12:30 PM »

*******, what did Destiny tell you earlier today?  Can you tell?
Also, sorry I called all the male monkeys KINKS,  Embarassed  I meant KINGS!!  I love you guys!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 08:18:33 PM »

Also, sorry I called all the male monkeys KINKS,  Embarassed  I meant KINGS!!  I love you guys!!

Yes, *******....I'm very curious too!

sirensong.....I've been there!  If only we had an "edit" button!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 08:23:05 PM »

When will the article be printed?  I thought it was going to be today?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »

Sorry,I can't say anything for a number of reasons..Destiny can post what she found out when the time is right. She is doing a really great Job and she should be applauded. I should not have said anything but we are all frustrated,there is no news and we are all a bit down.

There are a few of us Males here aren't they? Not many though 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »

When will the article be printed?  I thought it was going to be today?

Last word I've seen is Friday.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 08:30:54 PM »

Sorry,I can't say anything for a number of reasons..Destiny can post what she found out when the time is right. She is doing a really great Job and she should be applauded. I should not have said anything but we are all frustrated,there is no news and we are all a bit down.

Not the first time I've been called "kinky".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Ohhhhh, o.k. then....   I'll try to forget that there's something I can't know about...  

Destiny ROCKS! 

Let's ALL give her a wave! 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 08:32:47 PM »

*******, you got mail

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 08:34:02 PM »

Not the first time I've been called "kinky".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 08:50:20 PM »

o.k. I can't forget........, I guess it's back to senior slideshow...and more tears...

BBL 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 08:55:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42709.php

article about the OM doing wiretaps while there is no law on Aruba that allows wiretapping.
a human rights organisationsis protesting this to four dutch standing parliament commitees.
they, ask what is next? detainment without charge, hacking of computers?

it is in my opinion related to why patrick van der eem wasn't passed on to aruba by the dutch police.
aruba hasn't got a law for special investigation methods.

but now Hans Mos is using these methods anyway.
Mos says he does it because he is open and transparent about it.

i'll translate tomorrow if it hasn't appeared in english in the amigoe website.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 09:00:11 PM »

Turn on Dana Pretzer - on now!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »

Thanks Caesu! We also saw that article yesterday about the suspect that got 6 years in jail for mutilating and illegally diposing of Pitbulls Body..Sure is a big difference then the 6 months and a 200 dollar fine that Joran faced to what he did to Natalee. I guess the difference in crimes was mutilating and burning someone already deceased Sad

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »

posted by Jonathan45 at scrux:

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject:     
@Medleyrelay

I assume you noticed the interest of the Dutch newspaper crimeteam [De Telegraaf] here on Scrux lately. This week they will bring a large article about the missing of Natalee Holloway.
Knocking on my door or not I assure you that in this unsolved case my lips will be sealed forever.
My souvenir is in a safe untraceable spot.

Yes indeed LoRain, the behaviouristic world is bizarre.

So let's return to Splat's psychological world and Joran's city of angels.

The future is hidden in the past
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 09:16:44 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42709.php

article about the OM doing wiretaps while there is no law on Aruba that allows wiretapping.
a human rights organisationsis protesting this to four dutch standing parliament commitees.
they, ask what is next? detainment without charge, hacking of computers?

it is in my opinion related to why patrick van der eem wasn't passed on to aruba by the dutch police.
aruba hasn't got a law for special investigation methods.

but now Hans Mos is using these methods anyway.
Mos says he does it because he is open and transparent about it.

i'll translate tomorrow if it hasn't appeared in english in the amigoe website.
---------------------------------------
Thanks Caesu!

Letter to the Netherlands on detection methods allow
May 28, 2008, 18:13 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - With the declare of the Public Prosecutor (OM) in the Dominozaak Aruba has opened the door for all kinds of 'post legitimate investigative techniques. " This human rights organization Rainbow Warriors writes in a letter to four Kamercommissies Second in the Netherlands where she objects to this state of affairs.

"The court has itself indicate that there is no legal basis exists for the use of OVC methods (recording confidential communications, ed) like in the Netherlands which has been settled," said spokesman Milton Ponson.

In the United States, writes Rainbow Warriors, has grown day after 11 september 2001 objection raised by the American Civil Liberties Union "against de facto illegal methods used against unsuspecting civilians and afterwards by courts not to be dismissed provision of evidence. "

The human rights organization, wonders whether there is now 'officially' double standards in the Kingdom of the Netherlands because Aruba also apply to the ECHR (European Convention on the Rights of Man) and other treaties (which protect the privacy of citizens, red .).

The organization also asked what they 'hereafter' can expect even more: "(…) in custody without land, telefoontaps by unauthorized personnel Setar-of which the newspaper Diario claims and we also suspect that the latter has long been at large scale takes place - (…) hacking in PC's and laptops from people in Aruba? "

Rainbow moreover criticises the fact that there is no privacy in Aruba that protects personal data of citizens. In december 2006, the government announced that Aruba in cooperation with the Dutch Antilles to a privacy law. This is to date not yet ready. The OM already approved earlier in this newspaper that detection methods are used that are not yet legally regulated. However, they did so "in all openness and transparency," said Chief Hans Mos then. The legal settlement of the methods already lasts very long-a thorn in the eye of the OM which justice is limited in fighting crime. These detection methods, said the PPS, which in the Netherlands and countries with a similar legal system be used, especially against organised crime and terrorism.

Rainbow Warriors will find that even in the fight against organised crime is not true that "the purpose all means."

The judge ruled last Friday that the PPS is admissible in the case against one of the main defendants in the Dominozaak, despite the investigative methods used illegally. About the evidence obtained from the court has not yet pronounced judgement. This allows the court at a later stage still to decide this evidence not to leave because it was obtained illegally.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 09:24:56 PM by Observer » Logged

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 09:26:19 PM »

Thanks Caesu! We also saw that article yesterday about the suspect that got 6 years in jail for mutilating and illegally diposing of Pitbulls Body..Sure is a big difference then the 6 months and a 200 dollar fine that Joran faced to what he did to Natalee. I guess the difference in crimes was mutilating and burning someone already deceased Sad

yes i first read about that yesterday when you posted something about it.
horrific story. i read crucified. maybe i got this wrong.
but was it really called a crucifixion. like on a cross? 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.