March 28, 2024, 03:40:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227183 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »

Thanks Caesu! We also saw that article yesterday about the suspect that got 6 years in jail for mutilating and illegally diposing of Pitbulls Body..Sure is a big difference then the 6 months and a 200 dollar fine that Joran faced to what he did to Natalee. I guess the difference in crimes was mutilating and burning someone already deceased Sad

yes i first read about that yesterday when you posted something about it.
horrific story. i read crucified. maybe i got this wrong.
but was it really called a crucifixion. like on a cross? 

Hi caesu
his hands were nailed to a board and so were his feet - (all supposedly)... and he was missing his talley wacker.

We didn't see any pictures, except from outside of the cave.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 09:34:58 PM »

Thanks Caesu! We also saw that article yesterday about the suspect that got 6 years in jail for mutilating and illegally diposing of Pitbulls Body..Sure is a big difference then the 6 months and a 200 dollar fine that Joran faced to what he did to Natalee. I guess the difference in crimes was mutilating and burning someone already deceased Sad

Hi caesu
his hands were nailed to a board and so were his feet - (all supposedly)... and he was missing his talley wacker.

Yep, a "suicide" alright!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 09:43:05 PM »

The first reports were his head was bashed in and his legs were caught off. They burned the body very badly and we do have a picture but it is horrific. There were no arrests made until the Family went public and then 4 people were arrested. As you know they said a cocaine ball burst in his stomach and they ruled it a suicide as he was a drug mule. They produced this long poem/goodbye letter that they gave to his wife/gf that they said was a suicide note..It should be at RWV somewhere. The main suspect got the longest sentence and the other 3 I believe 2-3 years and they all appealed.

The two psychics originally claimed that Lorenzo murdered him and then in that Press conference said his murder was witnessed by Edwin Croes. They came up with some BS  that he helped hide Natalee when Natalee's Family arrived in Aruba. We know he was Dompigs Ex Brother-Inlaw and Art Wood said he learned that he beat his ex wife. He was a bouncer at the Choose-a-name bar.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 09:45:50 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 09:43:25 PM »

Still looking for some Pitbull stuff.  Found this post from CancunMole at RU regarding the "immigration" document.  Thought SilverFox might like it.:

DiamondDot wrote:

I disagree.

We now have a document that completely blows Beth out of the water. What the hell was she doing for almost 4 hours, before Jug arrived?

Couldn't find a police station in all that time?

CancunMole  Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:42 am

Document? I can buy that there may be a system that may be able to... account for the time that one's passport is SWIPED as theY enter ARuba BUT, other than the STUff that could be sucked off one's PaSSaPORtE.. ALL the rest, VAcation, E-Mail, Where staying, yadA, Yada, comes from a hand written form THAT would HAVE to be INPUT bu someone. ERGO, if some must be INput, then it is Possible that OTHER info may 2 be ADJUSted by MAnuel....... Another piece of POSSIBLE altered BS...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 09:55:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per MF at FOB regarding the death of Pitbull:

The man was a bouncer at C&C way before Natalee came to Aruba. He went to Venezuela where he tried to transport drugs in his stomach to Aruba, but when he arrived he felt sick because the packages in his stomach broke. He overdosed himseld and the case is not considered a murder case. His friends that were with him were all charged with destruction of an object (since by law, a body is considered an object) after they tried to get rid of the body by burning it.

Quote from: "igsigs"

Obvious that minimizing/ignoring crime is official policy on Aruba. It's like they don't want to know. This matches Dompig's summation of Natalee's case. It's the victims fault and J2K disposed of the body...well...for no reason at all!

sarge wrote:
That's interesting that he was a bouncer. I know that Glenda said that the man who killed him is a real hardened killer. Does that mean that the police already know who did it? This dead man is obviously a local.
With so many people in Aruba being related like Dompig and the witness I wonder if that is why there have been no tipsters collecting a reward for information about Natalee. They may be afraid to come forth. I have read that Nadira (K2's mom) is also related to Dompig. I don't know if it is confirmed how.
Surely someone had to see something that night after the 4 left C&C's.

Glenda didn't get the early memo.  This is what she posted on April 6 on the darkside.

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:42 pm   

This man was killed in a horrific manner ~ hardened criminal is my vocabulary for someone who could have done this. This was not an accident, a crime of passion or rage. Torture is a form of calculated punishment or revenge.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=785.msg113181#msg113181

Yes...they have a way of changing the "incidents".
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 09:57:34 PM »

When these 4 were arrested they said they were nailed with Narcotics. I still suspect they agreed to take the fall for mutilating pitbull in exchange for a lesser sentence then Drug Trafficking.

Main suspect who received 6 years in Pitbulls Mutilation

2 of the 3 accomplices

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 09:59:29 PM »

posted by Jonathan45 at scrux:

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject:     
@Medleyrelay

I assume you noticed the interest of the Dutch newspaper crimeteam [De Telegraaf] here on Scrux lately. This week they will bring a large article about the missing of Natalee Holloway.
Knocking on my door or not I assure you that in this unsolved case my lips will be sealed forever.
My souvenir is in a safe untraceable spot.

Yes indeed LoRain, the behaviouristic world is bizarre.

So let's return to Splat's psychological world and Joran's city of angels.

The future is hidden in the past

that's good news that The Telegraaf is giving it attention again.
this paper is very much against the current dutch government.
quite frankly, they want to bring the government down - and rightly so IMO. new elections.

i hope also the crisis at the Aruban OM and with the PG will be covered in the coming days.
this crisis is getting bigger. and Rudy Croes has a deadline 1st July to put a new 'temporary' PG in place.
also new Public Prosecutors have to be appointed.
but the Oduber government doesn't want to pay them too much.
Oduber doesn't want anyone on the island to earn higher wages than he does.
that's the core if the conflict with Croes Fernandez-Pedra.
Oduber also tried to lower the wages of public utility company directors.
because they earn much more than he does.
i don't know it these companies are privatized or if they are state owned.

i listened to Radio Netherlands / Caribiana report.
here are some quotes i posted earlier in the day:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2856.msg384583#msg384583

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080528_vervangerpg

i wish you could hear it because it is encouraging.
interview with two dutch MP's. one opposition (Alexander Pechtold D66, former Kingdom affairs secretary), one government (Sybrand van Haersma-Buma, CDA < Balkenende party).

they both have grave concerns for the state of the justice system / OM on Aruba.
and the way Rudy Croes is dealing with it, and ignoring the judge rulings.
also Natalee Holloway is mentioned several times.
especially Pechtold sounded very well informed.

http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_pechtoldenbuma_20080528_44_1kHz.mp3

Alexander Pechtold
http://pechtold.nl/reactie.html

Sybrand van Haersma-Buma
http://haersma.cda.nl/contact.aspx

contact The Telegraaf
http://www.telegraaf.nl/contact/reageer/?redactie=1

this weekly opinion magazine is also anti-government:
http://www.elsevier.nl/magazine/contact/asp/index.html

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 10:01:07 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/ofironit

Crying or Very sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »

@Medleyrelay

I assume you noticed the interest of the Dutch newspaper crimeteam [De Telegraaf] here on Scrux lately. This week they will bring a large article about the missing of Natalee Holloway.
Knocking on my door or not I assure you that in this unsolved case my lips will be sealed forever.

J45's posts have always intrigued me 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2008, 10:06:25 PM »

caesu

I'll follow your updates.  I could listen...but I don't have a google audio translator..lol
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 10:07:34 PM »

Please listen to this...it's a new song about Natalee...calling out to Aruba...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2008, 10:08:26 PM »

@Medleyrelay

J45's posts have always intrigued me 

I know....I just hope that bone's not still in his drawer....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2008, 10:14:32 PM »

Please listen to this...it's a new song about Natalee...calling out to Aruba...

Thanks Buckeye - I saved it and will listen later.  Can't listen now as it's really crowded where I'm stuck right now durring constructon and my husband is watching TV.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2008, 10:23:35 PM »

Hi caesu

Are you sure it was completely missing, or did he just stuff it in his pocket and forget about it?

I've done it. LOL

(Bless you Pitbull - I kid, I kiddd.)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2008, 10:27:30 PM »

Crying or Very sad  Touching, but I especially thought the rapper was dead on!   Starts at 2:53

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2008, 10:28:40 PM »

Carpe:
Are you sure it was completely missing, or did he just stuff it in his pocket and forget about it?

I've done it. LOL

Could explain the "hand-in-the-pocket" syndrome we see with suicide victims in Aruba. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2008, 10:29:02 PM »

God Bless, Ofir.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2008, 10:36:25 PM »

Buckeye, that is awesome, thanks for the link. This lady has done two versions, one a heavily produced "Natalee Remix World" and a light version called "Natalee".

I highly recommend all Monkeys listen to this and, yes, the trashes Aruba right well.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2008, 10:38:41 PM »

I've done it. LOL

I can tell you where they ought to stuff it. I can think of several places in Aruba and Holland.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2008, 10:41:21 PM »

Hi caesu

I've done it. LOL

I think it was really missing...I'm not at all sure if it was found.

and I notice that you always say something nice where pitbull is concerned.

you da man Carpe

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.