March 28, 2024, 02:07:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227180 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2008, 12:16:29 AM »

Carpe...I hereby Honor You With the title of Snow Fairy....

You have been chosen to receive the Blessing of the Snow Fairy! The Snow Fairy will bring you good luck for one year! May you be blessed by his good deeds!

snowfairy.jpg

Destiny....   

Chit...didn't work...it was really really good too....

Was it this?

I'll forard it to your hotmail...don't know how to post it her...Thanks Klaas...sorry I flooded your mail earlier...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2008, 12:29:37 AM »

Carpe...I hereby Honor You With the title of Snow Fairy....

You have been chosen to receive the Blessing of the Snow Fairy! The Snow Fairy will bring you good luck for one year! May you be blessed by his good deeds!

snowfairy.jpg

Destiny....   

Chit...didn't work...it was really really good too....

Was it this?

I'll forard it to your hotmail...don't know how to post it her...Thanks Klaas...sorry I flooded your mail earlier...

ROFLMAO

To Carpe:

From Destiny:

P.S. Carpe, you should forward to Guido 

((edit))
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:31:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2008, 12:42:16 AM »

Destiny - do we know when Diario is going to publish the letter/ad?  Will it be in the hard copy and online editions both?  TIA
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2008, 12:54:19 AM »

Destiny - do we know when Diario is going to publish the letter/ad?  Will it be in the hard copy and online editions both?  TIA

I was told Friday...both editions...pap and english...maybe dutch too...and put out to ap Netherlands...keeping fingers crossed...Plus, I should get the other article I emailed you about in email in the am....hoping for letter too...I'll call again on that one again...will forard all to you and *******...ASAP

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2008, 12:59:13 AM »

I was told Friday...both editions...pap and english...maybe dutch too...and put out to ap Netherlands...keeping fingers crossed...Plus, I should get the other article I emailed you about in email in the am....hoping for letter too...I'll call again on that one again...will forard all to you and *******...ASAP

Thanks Destiny! 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2008, 01:01:29 AM »

Nice work Destiny! I am very proud of what you accomplished..

Nite Ladies 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2008, 01:02:46 AM »

Monkeys and Monkettes....I've been *told* that Renee is not very well liked by some colleague's in Aruba...if we can provide the dirt...errrrmmmm...ahhhhhhhh....*shit*...yeah that's the word...to them...they will run with it....got my shovel....how 'bout you... 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2008, 01:03:54 AM »

Nice work Destiny! I am very proud of what you accomplished..

Nite Ladies 

Nite Sweet Pea....sleep with the Angels...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2008, 01:09:18 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!!
So proud of you Destiny!!!
You so rock!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2008, 01:13:14 AM »

Hey guys!!

o/t

You know I only ask for prayers for other people....but I really need some prayers...for my little guy. Not his health thank goodness..but we are having a dilemma..and I really could use some prayers right now.
Just ask God to send us the right decision.
Thanks so much!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2008, 01:14:39 AM »

Hey guys!!

o/t

You know I only ask for prayers for other people....but I really need some prayers...for my little guy. Not his health thank goodness..but we are having a dilemma..and I really could use some prayers right now.
Thanks so much!!!

You got it! 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2008, 01:15:39 AM »

Hey guys!!

o/t

Thanks so much!!!

You got it! 

Thanks Klaas...means the world to me and my little guy!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2008, 01:22:39 AM »

Hey guys!!

o/t

Thanks so much!!!

You got it! 

Your little guy has a very wise and caring mom, I'm sure you two will make the right decision 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2008, 01:26:28 AM »

Hey guys!!

o/t

Thanks so much!!!

You got it! 

Sending Prayers for Clarity...Guidence...and Serenity...lighting a light blue candle for You and Family....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2008, 01:27:40 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2008, 01:34:32 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite Klaas...I worked you overtime today...sleep deep...sleep well...Thank You...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2008, 01:42:38 AM »

You know, you don't realise how impersonal the world is until you have a crisis. Then all of a sudden...you become "just another case". I always understood Beth and Jug and Dave's need to make the world understand that Natalee was not just another case!!! So much of the criticism Beth has received is from her need to portray the "real Natalee" That she was an extraordinary child and not just some drunken kid who decided to extend her vacation. The thing I most admire about Beth was that like my Mom, she KNEW her daughter!!! And she knew that something was WRONG right away because she KNEW her daughter and KNEW her character.
Too many moms now a days DON'T know their daughters. I think their own guilt is what causes them to this day to attack Beth as they do. But us mothers that KNOW our children, as Beth knew Natalee...KNOW!!!! that we instinctively would have known right away that "something bad had happened" and would have gone to the ends of the earth to first try and save our child..and when hope was lost...to bring justice to our child. It's why we are here three years later!!!
I feel my son is at risk right now. Fortunately, unlike Natalee's parents...I have the evidence to see he could possibly be forced into a situation where he is "at risk". How wonderful if all the parents who lost children had some sign before hand so they could protect their children!!! I have the foresight...so if something happens to my little guy...the blame is all on me. PLEASE PLEASE...say a prayer that I am half as effective as Beth and Jug and Dave were in establishing the facts to the authorities....and that I can prevent my little guy from entering into a dangerous situation.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2008, 01:44:08 AM »

Hey guys!!

o/t

Thanks so much!!!

You got it! 

Sending Prayers for Clarity...Guidence...and Serenity...lighting a light blue candle for You and Family....

what an absolute angel you are...thank you so much Sweetie!!!-

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2008, 02:17:20 AM »

Hey guys!!

o/t

Thanks so much!!!

You got it! 

Honeybunch...get my email from Klaas....I'll send you my cell phone #...You need someone to talk to...I've got big ears...strong shoulders...and tons of rollover minutes....I'm just another Mom...here, for You Dear...You are not alone...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2008, 02:25:49 AM »

Hey guys!!

o/t

Thanks so much!!!

You got it! 

Honeybunch...get my email from Klaas....I'll send you my cell phone #...You need someone to talk to...I've got big ears...strong shoulders...and tons of rollover minutes....I'm just another Mom...here, for You Dear...You are not alone...

thanks Sweetie...need a bit of help...not use to asking..but not for me. Klass, it's ok to send Destiny my e-mail address.
you ARE an angel for the Diario article...I am so proud of you!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.