March 28, 2024, 04:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227142 times)
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2008, 02:41:43 AM »

Quote: "they, ask what is next? detainment without charge, hacking of computers?"

Looks to me like they already detain everyone without charge.  Just "suspicions".  And we know what BS that is because they don't back it up.  They charge "kidnapping, murder, complicity" then say, "no, there is no evidence" for those they support, but can hold someone they don't like or want to keep quiet, for quite a while with the "suspicions".  There is no justice system in Aruba.  Just a bunch of cronies and corruption.

Idstlou, prayers for you and your little guy. 

Destiny, god bless.  Natalee must be so proud of all the people here that have come together for her.  Amazing Grace, it is!!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2008, 07:50:10 AM »

U.S. Fourth Fleet in Venezuelan Waters

May 27th 2008, by Nikolas Kozloff - CounterPunch

With U.S. saber rattling towards Venezuela now at its height, the Pentagon has decided to reactivate the Navy’s fourth fleet in the Caribbean, Central and South America.

It’s a bold move, and has already stirred controversy within the wider region.

The fleet, which will start patrolling in July, will be based at the Mayport Naval Station in Jacksonville, Florida and will answer to the U.S. Southern Command in Miami. Rear Admiral Joseph Keran, current commander of the Naval Special Warfare Command, will oversee operations. About 11 vessels are currently under the Southern Command, a number that could increase in future. The Navy plans to assign a nuclear-powered air craft carrier, USS George Washington, to the force.

It’s difficult to see how the revival of the Fourth Fleet is warranted at the present time. The move has only served to further antagonize Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, already rattled by a U.S. navy plane’s violation of Venezuelan airspace over the weekend. In the long-term, the Pentagon’s saber rattling may encourage South American militaries to assert great independence from Washington, a trend which is already well under way as I discuss in my new book, Revolution! South America and the Rise of the New Left (Palgrave-Macmillan).

Reacting angrily to the Navy’s announcement, Chávez said: ``They don't scare us in the least.'' Chávez remarked that ``along with Brazil we're studying the creation of a South American Defense Council'' which would defend South America from foreign intervention. “If a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) exists,” the Venezuelan leader postulated, “why can’t a SATO exist, a South Atlantic Treaty Organization?"

Though the resuscitation of the Fourth Fleet has led many to believe that the U.S. is pursuing a course of gunboat diplomacy in the region, there was a time when the force arguably served a real need. What is the history of the Fourth Fleet in Venezuelan waters?

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/analysis/3496

iarticle tellls a lot about the history of the Fourth Fleet in WWII.
protecting oil refineries on Aruba and Curaçao.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2008, 07:53:46 AM »

Monkeys and Monkettes....I've been *told* that Renee is not very well liked by some colleague's in Aruba...if we can provide the dirt...errrrmmmm...ahhhhhhhh....*shit*...yeah that's the word...to them...they will run with it....got my shovel....how 'bout you... 

Looks like the worm has turned.  I hear that paybacks are a bitch.   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2008, 07:57:48 AM »

Hey guys!!

o/t

You know I only ask for prayers for other people....but I really need some prayers...for my little guy. Not his health thank goodness..but we are having a dilemma..and I really could use some prayers right now.
Just ask God to send us the right decision.
Thanks so much!!!

I'm praying and talking to the Universe.  I hope everything works out for you.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2008, 08:33:43 AM »

Good Morning..

Caesu, I'm not sure I have seen anything in the last few days that indicates the real reason why the 4 th fleet is moving into position near Venezuela. There are a litany of reasons such as; - funding the FARC, (300 million dollars), laptops with ties to the FARC and Chavez, the leader of the FARC has died of a heart attack and it was announced earlier this week (he had control over the FARC for 40 years - most may have missed this due to the holiday)...drug trafficking, money laundering, and building ties with outlaw regimes.

but I suspect it's go time for Iran. I imagine this fleet was moved to prevent a counter strike by Venezuela in the event Iran is hit and hit hard. Venezuela has purchased several (I think 4) high tech diesel submarines and they have probably already arrived. Also purchased 22 billion in new fighter craft (not sure what only 22 billion buys these day - but - it's not going to be anything too high tech in my opinion) and they have rearmed with some soviet type M-1 - M-16s.

+++++++++++++++
prayer for Lis' little guy.

Des - you are an angel!!!

Janet where the heck are you???

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2008, 08:45:30 AM »

Monkeys and Monkettes....I've been *told* that Renee is not very well liked by some colleague's in Aruba...if we can provide the dirt...errrrmmmm...ahhhhhhhh....*shit*...yeah that's the word...to them...they will run with it....got my shovel....how 'bout you... 

roflmao, please use a steam shovel.  she deserve it.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2008, 09:10:04 AM »

Posted at RU:

Quote from: xipp

I have never heard of Renee Gielen since a few months ago when I started to read about Joran.

Maybe she is taken serious by people who do not speak Dutch.
A lot of things are not completely translated or not translated at all. Laughing

In Holland everything is quite obvious since Joran made his confession.

It is not about my sources Billyboy. The Dutch sources Renee Gielen works with (since Jorans confession) are the loozers and the Peter R de Vries haters. People who lost juridical cases from Peter R and so-called  ex-criminals, that kind of types. So, for some people this is not about Natalee, but about Peter R and everybody who cooperates with him.
(like Patrick).

Know what I mean?

Quote from: xipp
I think(Cool) I have seen some mistranslations an forgotten translations overhere (RU), but in Holland everybody speaks Dutch so the Dutch people can not be fooled. Razz
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2008, 09:16:36 AM »

Renee Gielen Says dutch on a blog:
Beth is so gradually a lonely, mentally ill, by her daughter obsessed woman who probably wants nothing more than a solution so she can futher with her life , even though that's behind bars( in JAil).

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2008, 09:18:44 AM »

She (NH)  enjoyed the  life on Aruba , finally away from the sister of Hitler ".

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2008, 09:22:30 AM »

She (NH)  enjoyed the  life on Aruba , finally away from the sister of Hitler ".

Renee is FOS and obviously a looser. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2008, 09:26:45 AM »

Feel free to add anything you might dig up on Siddalee (Julia Renfro's aka Glenda's mom) as well.  Siddalee is as bad as her daughter, IMO.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2008, 09:28:26 AM »

Renee Gielen Says  on a dutch  blog:

Renee gielen wanted to make a documentary together with Peter r de Vries

I have previously suggested de Vries (2006) in order to do it together, but did not believe that Joran no rapist and murderer was likely. He (PrdV)would not even look in toother side. And so he found a good friend  in Mos.

What you comment on Mos, I'm absolutely nothing to this man owed. I'l do his  work haha.
I have no extortion, no hidden cameras, no (criminal) used infiltrators, witnesses respected and looked further than my nose long. What I've found, it was normaly his work

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2008, 09:33:25 AM »

a comment :

februari 26th, 2008 at 14:36
Okay Renee. I am writing this in English so that our American friends can follow along as well. Why do you continue to say horrible things about Natalee ( she was drinking 70% alcohol in the morning)?. What is your objective? What do you want to achieve?
I read your article in Elsevier where you stated that she was not on the FBI missing’s person’s list. SHE IS! Why the complot theory? You are causing more damage to Aruba ( by stirring up resentment on both sides) than Joran ever did. Again the facts on the rehab center, please: WHEN, and WHERE? You are also playing on anti-American sentiment to earn support for your cause. Netwerk is the equivalent of “Fox News” in the Netherlands, very biased, one -sided ( anti-American) journalism. Furthermore, the only person that I have seen stoned on drugs is Joran, yet you continue to defame Natalee’s character.
The GHB theory is my own and is not based on information from the “Holloway” clan. There are rumors that Joran had raped girls ( 14 years old!) in the past with the GHB drug, if this is true, than you are doing them a disservice as well as the girls who may be harmed in the future.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2008, 09:37:12 AM »

On a dutch  blog:

look out for Renee Gielen

February 28th, 2008 at 16:00
Warning to anyone who dares Renee Gielen ask questions about sources: you get fraudulent phone calls and your computer is hacked. I dare not even to say who I am but will be very grateful for this information sharing
 I stop posting here , it's too dangerous.

Renee, please be honest and tell everyone that you are a friend of Joran and his mother and the official spokesperson of the Van der Slors family, therefore, they can understand your motives more clearly.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2008, 09:37:21 AM »

a comment :

februari 26th, 2008 at 14:36
Okay Renee. I am writing this in English so that our American friends can follow along as well. Why do you continue to say horrible things about Natalee ( she was drinking 70% alcohol in the morning)?. What is your objective? What do you want to achieve?
I read your article in Elsevier where you stated that she was not on the FBI missing’s person’s list. SHE IS! Why the complot theory? You are causing more damage to Aruba ( by stirring up resentment on both sides) than Joran ever did. Again the facts on the rehab center, please: WHEN, and WHERE? You are also playing on anti-American sentiment to earn support for your cause. Netwerk is the equivalent of “Fox News” in the Netherlands, very biased, one -sided ( anti-American) journalism. Furthermore, the only person that I have seen stoned on drugs is Joran, yet you continue to defame Natalee’s character.
The GHB theory is my own and is not based on information from the “Holloway” clan. There are rumors that Joran had raped girls ( 14 years old!) in the past with the GHB drug, if this is true, than you are doing them a disservice as well as the girls who may be harmed in the future.

Exactly!

Johan - please post Renee's response to this (if she does respond) 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 09:38:58 AM by klaasend » Logged
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2008, 09:49:09 AM »

Renee Gielen not welcome to Chief Hans Mos and police in Aruba
jan 2008
Renee Gielen months already calls ed to have evidence and there are all sorts of strange theorie's on hold after is not welcome at the Hoofdofficier in Aruba
During a phone call would have said Hans Mos:
"I am very busy with the completion of a case and therefore have no time; soon I go for several weeks to Holland , call me, but at the end of February. So you will have all sorts of theories on and after the only correct theory is mine. "

Renee Gielen its findings can not lose with the Public Ministry. Also not with the police. She had earlier contacted with Dolphi Richardson and told her that the police should assume nothing more and referred me kindly to the PPS.

The controversial journalist can now perhaps at its own expense a docu go for a local emitter, A You Tube movie perhaps?

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2008, 10:02:16 AM »

Renee Gielen Says  on a dutch  blog:

Renee gielen wanted to make a documentary together with Peter r de Vries

I have previously suggested de Vries (2006) in order to do it together, but did not believe that Joran no rapist and murderer was likely. He (PrdV)would not even look in toother side. And so he found a good friend  in Mos.

What you comment on Mos, I'm absolutely nothing to this man owed. I'l do his  work haha.
I have no extortion, no hidden cameras, no (criminal) used infiltrators, witnesses respected and looked further than my nose long. What I've found, it was normaly his work

roflmfao, funny she should mention her nose, that pinocchio snout is surpassed only by julia(glenda)'s, and jvds.
dennisintn
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2008, 10:04:43 AM »

Yeah, if someone wants to start a new thread and post "dirt" on Renfro and/or Renee Gielen please feel free to do so. 

DONE

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2008, 10:12:07 AM »

Wherever I read a blurb about Renee Gielen, it is usually followed by "best know for her her work on the Bon Futuro prison".  There is much information on Curacao's Bon Futuro prison, however nothing I have found is credited to Renee Gielen.  Wherever her work is found, it is definitely not widely accessible.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2008, 10:14:47 AM »

aruba 2010

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.