March 28, 2024, 11:48:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227217 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2008, 01:00:55 PM »

Anyone know where we can find Renee Gielen's important documentaries on the Bon Futuro Prison?  You know, the work she is most known for. I can't find them, or mention of this work by anyone.  Surely there is some where they can be viewed, or at least some critical acclaim.  I can't find one word about these important documentaries.

Can anyone point me to this important work?  I certainly can find lots of information from others regarding Bon Futuro, but not Renee Gielen. 

Perhaps her important work is out there and she is not getting proper credit for it?  It shouldn't be so difficult to find. 

I haven't found it yet either 

Thanks, Klaas.  Glad it's not just me.   

If I was Renee, I would be pizzed.  I mean, i's the work she's BEST KNOWN FOR.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2008, 01:07:34 PM »

Anyone know where we can find Renee Gielen's important documentaries on the Bon Futuro Prison?  You know, the work she is most known for. I can't find them, or mention of this work by anyone.  Surely there is some where they can be viewed, or at least some critical acclaim.  I can't find one word about these important documentaries.

Can anyone point me to this important work?  I certainly can find lots of information from others regarding Bon Futuro, but not Renee Gielen. 

Perhaps her important work is out there and she is not getting proper credit for it?  It shouldn't be so difficult to find. 

lol, those blurbs are written and furnished by the person the article is about.  that her prison work was so highly appreciated is gielen's own perception of the work, not anyone else's. 
dennisintn
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2008, 01:08:40 PM »

important ? huh ?
that was for Nicis Institute

http://www.integratie.net/skcn/dossiers/Veiligheid/Criminaliteit/bon-futuro_1141.html

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2008, 01:12:33 PM »

important ? huh ?
that was for Nicis Institute

http://www.integratie.net/skcn/dossiers/Veiligheid/Criminaliteit/bon-futuro_1141.html

Maybe she was an inmate either here and/or there.  Got out by puffing colons.   j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »

I haven't found it yet either 

Thanks, Klaas.  Glad it's not just me.   

If I was Renee, I would be pizzed.  I mean, i's the work she's BEST KNOWN FOR.

Maybe as an inmate file?  As sort of an inmate's perspective?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2008, 01:22:41 PM »

Thanks, Johan555.  At least we know Renee's documentary exists.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2008, 01:28:09 PM »

Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08Jan 28, 2008 ... That story is told to tv-producer Renée Gielen (known for his three documentaries about the Bon Futuro prison on Curaçao) and camera man ...
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333487 - 121k - Cached - Similar pages

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2008, 01:35:13 PM »

has RG a watch ?

'New' evidence strengthened lie mother Natalee Holloway
May 24, 2008, 17:52 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD / ORANJESTAD - A printout of the telephone of Natalee Holloway shows that mother Beth already to 17.15 - almost six hours as they have so far declared - with her private jet landed on May 30 in Aruba. This says at least the Curaçaose TV producer Renee Gielen, who is in possession of the telefoonuitdraai of the mobile telephone of Natalee.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and February 26th, 2008 at 3:31

on the nwo blogje writes on Gielen

Renee Says:

February 26th, 2008 at 3:31

Now it is proved that they landed at 19.45 and not 23 hours.   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2008, 01:42:58 PM »

Amigoe article
On July 3, 2007, the Netherlands Antilles newspaper Amigoe reported on a documentary video being produced by Renée Gielen, previously best known for exposé documentaries about Curacao's Bon Futuro prison. The video was based in part on interviews with Dompig and with Renfro.

According to interviews done in preparation for the film, Aruban authorities had been systematically obstructed in their investigation by the FBI and other American authorities. They also indicate that within a day of Holloway being declared missing, a medjet, unauthorized by Aruban authorities, had arrived on Aruba and had remained for several days. They further indicate that, while the purpose of the medjet was not even known to its crew and medical personnel, it was in fact to spirit Holloway off the island if she were freed from a drug house in Oranjestad. Holloway's departure was to be covert and without notice to local authorities.[148]

The article states that Renfro and Beth Twitty received a phone call from an unknown woman on June 2, 2005. That woman was offering information about Holloway's location and the information that Holloway was still alive but was unwilling to return to her mother. Further information was offered for $4,000. Twitty was unwilling to pay more than $1,000 for the information, and in fact did not pay anything. Believing there was a good chance of finding Holloway, Renfro and another American went to the drug house where Holloway supposedly was, bringing money. However, they found that Jug Twitty had already been to the area, spreading "a lot of uproar and panic in the direct vicinity", and nothing could be accomplished.[148] They blamed Jug Twitty for the failure.[148] The same story, in less detail, appears in the Vanity Fair article.[27]

Further, according to Amigoe's report on the interviews, Aruban authorities were obstructed at the highest level in their attempts to investigate Holloway's relatives, and they received very limited cooperation in their attempts to question Holloway's fellow graduates.[148]

more wikipedia junk:

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2008, 01:44:51 PM »

Natalee was murdered twice.
on the dutch blog
KG Says:

February 26th, 2008 at 10:15

Natalee was murdered twice. In the first place by negligence and / or cooperation of (?) Joran and in the second instance by Renee Gielen . Miss Renee: if Natalee was in rehab, can you give us the data and transmit the name of the Rehab-center so that what is convincing to us all. The sources reported that you are: Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo, two psychics and an Aruban taxi driver who speaks English poorly. Not really convincing.
The many extracurricular activities of Natalee were: The American field Service, Dorian Dance Team, Future Business Leaders of America, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society), Natural Helpers. Outdoors Club, Spanish Club, Spanish Honor Cociety, Spartan Pride and TASC (Teens actively Serving the Community). Everyone is free to brook Mountain High School to call to verify that information. These activities can not perform if she was pregnant and in a rehab Saturday.
THE quest to Natalee will meanwhile continue. Why would her parents will continue if she has something to hide. Not logical.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2008, 01:56:15 PM »

Natalee was murdered twice.
on the dutch blog
KG Says:

February 26th, 2008 at 10:15

Natalee was murdered twice. In the first place by negligence and / or cooperation of (?) Joran and in the second instance by Renee Gielen . Miss Renee: if Natalee was in rehab, can you give us the data and transmit the name of the Rehab-center so that what is convincing to us all. The sources reported that you are: Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo, two psychics and an Aruban taxi driver who speaks English poorly. Not really convincing.
The many extracurricular activities of Natalee were: The American field Service, Dorian Dance Team, Future Business Leaders of America, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society), Natural Helpers. Outdoors Club, Spanish Club, Spanish Honor Cociety, Spartan Pride and TASC (Teens actively Serving the Community). Everyone is free to brook Mountain High School to call to verify that information. These activities can not perform if she was pregnant and in a rehab Saturday.
THE quest to Natalee will meanwhile continue. Why would her parents will continue if she has something to hide. Not logical.

:: BriansDreams.com & BriansPrediction.com :: Natalee Holloway ...Jan 27, 2006 ... He was held in the Aruba prison for three months ...... previously best known for exposé documentaries about Curacao's Bon Futuro prison. ...
briansdreams.com/warnings001.htm - 154k - Cached - Similar pages
j/b
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2008, 02:01:18 PM »

on the same blog :
T Says:

February 27th, 2008 at 23:36
 Charles Do not forget that the tourism interests are enormous. Seventy percent of the tourists were American. Joran is the perfect scapegoat (European Aruban).
Americans will not be prosecuted anyway because of the economic interests. Also indigenous Arubans will not quickly suspected in this case (because of various external family and other ties with the police).
Beth has perfect response to American and anti-Aruban feelings to himself outside shot to continue. She is a pathological borderliner that her daughter has for a long life and was now using this case the ultimate revenge on her daughter to know.
Beth Joran know that they must keep in close by making use of criminals (Joe Mamana, Van der Eem, Jossy Mansur), private detectives and money-mediainfotainment representatives (PR de Vries, Greta of Susteren, Nancy Grace, Bill O'Reilly and others).

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2008, 02:11:00 PM »

i am scanning that blog now 
Nut44x4 Says:

februari 29th, 2008 at 3:36
Julia Renfro made the HOOTIE posters….so quit yer lyin’!! SICK OF ALL THE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2008, 02:12:59 PM »

i am scanning that blog now 
Nut44x4 Says:

februari 29th, 2008 at 3:36
Julia Renfro made the HOOTIE posters….so quit yer lyin’!! SICK OF ALL THE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you go Nut!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: May 29, 2008, 02:24:04 PM »

Letter to the Netherlands about the admission of investigation method

ORANJESTAD – With declaring the OM admissible in the Domino-case, Aruba has opened the door for all sorts of ‘subsequent legitimized investigation techniques’, writes the human rights organization Rainbow Warriors in a letter to four Lower House committees in the Netherlands, objecting this state of affairs.

“The judge self has indicated that there is no legal basis for the use of OVC-methods (recording confidential communication, red.), like the Netherlands has”, said spokesperson Milton Ponson.

According to Rainbow Warriors, after September 11, 2001, the American Civil Liberties Union in the United States has been complaining for years against “illegal methods used against unsuspecting citizens and afterwards not dismissed by the courts for the supply of evidence”.

Rainbow Warriors wonder whether double standards are ‘officially’ being applied in the Dutch Royal Kingdom, because the EVRM (European Treaty for the Human Rights) and other treaties (that protects the privacy of the citizens, red.) also apply in Aruba.

The organization wonders what to expect after this: “(…) in custody without reason; unauthorized telephone tabs by Setar personnel – something that Diario claims and also we have the suspicion that this happens big time for quite some time already – (…); and the hacking of PCs and laptops of citizens in Aruba?”

Rainbow Warriors also criticizes the fact that there is still no privacy legislation in Aruba that protects the personal data of citizens.  The government announced in December of 2006 that in cooperation with the Neth.Antilles, Aruba is working on a privacy law, which is to this day not yet ready.  The OM acknowledged earlier in this paper that investigation methods are being used that are legally not laid down by law yet.  However, this takes place “open and transparent”, said chief public prosecutor Hans Mos at that time.  But laying down methods by law takes a long time, which limits justice in combating criminality.  These methods are being used in the Netherlands and other countries with a comparable legal system. 

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #155 on: May 29, 2008, 02:28:04 PM »

HELP AGAIN...GOING TO LAYOUT FOR TOMORROW'S PAPER....
JUST GOT THIS....Sorry to be such a pest.....Des...

Hi XXXXXXX

It's me again.

Now I'm sending the folder to the one that must download it for me, but he said that the resolution must be higher.

Can you pls send me again with a higher resolution.

Of if it is better for you to send me the text apart and the picture apart then we put all together in a full page ad.

Thank you so much

Bye

XXXXXXXXX

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #156 on: May 29, 2008, 02:30:07 PM »

you have to send it in print quality  300 DPI

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2008, 02:53:10 PM »

you have to send it in print quality  300 DPI

Alas....I don't know how...Klaas put it all together for us....anyone else here who is an expert at projects like this....I must get it to her ASAP.....ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...I feel so stupid......

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: May 29, 2008, 03:03:20 PM »

HELP AGAIN...GOING TO LAYOUT FOR TOMORROW'S PAPER....
JUST GOT THIS....Sorry to be such a pest.....Des...

Hi XXXXXXX

It's me again.

Now I'm sending the folder to the one that must download it for me, but he said that the resolution must be higher.

Can you pls send me again with a higher resolution.

Of if it is better for you to send me the text apart and the picture apart then we put all together in a full page ad.

Thank you so much

Bye

XXXXXXXXX

I have the complete Article in jpeg and tif formats...is there someone here that I can email it to...have you do the conversion to 300 DPI-Print quality and mail it back to me?????

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: May 29, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »

Amigoe article
On July 3, 2007, the Netherlands Antilles newspaper Amigoe reported on a documentary video being produced by Renée Gielen, previously best known for exposé documentaries about Curacao's Bon Futuro prison. The video was based in part on interviews with Dompig and with Renfro.

According to interviews done in preparation for the film, Aruban authorities had been systematically obstructed in their investigation by the FBI and other American authorities. They also indicate that within a day of Holloway being declared missing, a medjet, unauthorized by Aruban authorities, had arrived on Aruba and had remained for several days. They further indicate that, while the purpose of the medjet was not even known to its crew and medical personnel, it was in fact to spirit Holloway off the island if she were freed from a drug house in Oranjestad. Holloway's departure was to be covert and without notice to local authorities.[148]

The article states that Renfro and Beth Twitty received a phone call from an unknown woman on June 2, 2005. That woman was offering information about Holloway's location and the information that Holloway was still alive but was unwilling to return to her mother. Further information was offered for $4,000. Twitty was unwilling to pay more than $1,000 for the information, and in fact did not pay anything. Believing there was a good chance of finding Holloway, Renfro and another American went to the drug house where Holloway supposedly was, bringing money. However, they found that Jug Twitty had already been to the area, spreading "a lot of uproar and panic in the direct vicinity", and nothing could be accomplished.[148] They blamed Jug Twitty for the failure.[148] The same story, in less detail, appears in the Vanity Fair article.[27]

Further, according to Amigoe's report on the interviews, Aruban authorities were obstructed at the highest level in their attempts to investigate Holloway's relatives, and they received very limited cooperation in their attempts to question Holloway's fellow graduates.[148]

more wikipedia junk:

garbage like this has destroyed any usefulness and credibility that wikipedia was striving for.  everything in wikipedia is suspect now if this stuff can appear.
dennisintn

i may become a world famous brain surgeon on wikipedia some day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.