March 28, 2024, 02:36:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227181 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: May 29, 2008, 03:16:00 PM »

Letter to the Netherlands about the admission of investigation method

ORANJESTAD – With declaring the OM admissible in the Domino-case, Aruba has opened the door for all sorts of ‘subsequent legitimized investigation techniques’, writes the human rights organization Rainbow Warriors in a letter to four Lower House committees in the Netherlands, objecting this state of affairs.

“The judge self has indicated that there is no legal basis for the use of OVC-methods (recording confidential communication, red.), like the Netherlands has”, said spokesperson Milton Ponson.

According to Rainbow Warriors, after September 11, 2001, the American Civil Liberties Union in the United States has been complaining for years against “illegal methods used against unsuspecting citizens and afterwards not dismissed by the courts for the supply of evidence”.

Rainbow Warriors wonder whether double standards are ‘officially’ being applied in the Dutch Royal Kingdom, because the EVRM (European Treaty for the Human Rights) and other treaties (that protects the privacy of the citizens, red.) also apply in Aruba.

The organization wonders what to expect after this: “(…) in custody without reason; unauthorized telephone tabs by Setar personnel – something that Diario claims and also we have the suspicion that this happens big time for quite some time already – (…); and the hacking of PCs and laptops of citizens in Aruba?”

Rainbow Warriors also criticizes the fact that there is still no privacy legislation in Aruba that protects the personal data of citizens.  The government announced in December of 2006 that in cooperation with the Neth.Antilles, Aruba is working on a privacy law, which is to this day not yet ready.  The OM acknowledged earlier in this paper that investigation methods are being used that are legally not laid down by law yet.  However, this takes place “open and transparent”, said chief public prosecutor Hans Mos at that time.  But laying down methods by law takes a long time, which limits justice in combating criminality.  These methods are being used in the Netherlands and other countries with a comparable legal system. 

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

if there isn't a law making an activity illegal, it isn't illegal.  just because the rainbow fools don't like something doesn't make it illegal.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2008, 03:18:55 PM »

HELP AGAIN...GOING TO LAYOUT FOR TOMORROW'S PAPER....
JUST GOT THIS....Sorry to be such a pest.....Des...

Hi XXXXXXX

It's me again.

Now I'm sending the folder to the one that must download it for me, but he said that the resolution must be higher.

Can you pls send me again with a higher resolution.

Of if it is better for you to send me the text apart and the picture apart then we put all together in a full page ad.

Thank you so much

Bye

XXXXXXXXX

I have the complete Article in jpeg and tif formats...is there someone here that I can email it to...have you do the conversion to 300 DPI-Print quality and mail it back to me?????

JUST GOT THIS EMAIL FROM DIARIO...

XXXXXXX;

They said to me if you send it in word document its ok too.

Let me know

bye

XXXXXX

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: May 29, 2008, 03:19:42 PM »

Hi XXXXXXX

It's me again.

Now I'm sending the folder to the one that must download it for me, but he said that the resolution must be higher.

Of if it is better for you to send me the text apart and the picture apart then we put all together in a full page ad.

Thank you so much

Bye

XXXXXXXXX

Hold on a bit, just got back from lunch..let me see what I can send you.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: May 29, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »

Natalee was murdered twice.
on the dutch blog
KG Says:

February 26th, 2008 at 10:15

Natalee was murdered twice. In the first place by negligence and / or cooperation of (?) Joran and in the second instance by Renee Gielen . Miss Renee: if Natalee was in rehab, can you give us the data and transmit the name of the Rehab-center so that what is convincing to us all. The sources reported that you are: Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo, two psychics and an Aruban taxi driver who speaks English poorly. Not really convincing.
The many extracurricular activities of Natalee were: The American field Service, Dorian Dance Team, Future Business Leaders of America, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society), Natural Helpers. Outdoors Club, Spanish Club, Spanish Honor Cociety, Spartan Pride and TASC (Teens actively Serving the Community). Everyone is free to brook Mountain High School to call to verify that information. These activities can not perform if she was pregnant and in a rehab Saturday.
THE quest to Natalee will meanwhile continue. Why would her parents will continue if she has something to hide. Not logical.

johan, you are so very right, sir.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: May 29, 2008, 03:22:42 PM »

Hi XXXXXXX

It's me again.

Thank you so much

Bye

XXXXXXXXX

Hold on a bit, just got back from lunch..let me see what I can send you.

Thank Goddess for klaas!!!!!!!   This just came in minutes ago too...

XXXXX;

They said to me if you send it in word document its ok too.

Let me know

bye
XXXXX

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »

KLAAS...GOT BOTH EMAILS....SENT BOTH...YOU ROCK!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2008, 03:39:27 PM »

KLAAS....PLEASE CHECK MAIL....THANKS....DESTINY....NEW REQEST FROM PAPER....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2008, 03:55:41 PM »

Is there anyone here...if I post the text only of our Article...that can covert it to a *WORD DOCUMENT*...LIKE RIGHT NOW....SO SORRYYYYYYYY....they are doing their layout for the paper tomorrow....we are running on a thin time line now.....Klaas has done ALL the work on getting our Article ready for print....many Thanks from all of us, for her dedication!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2008, 03:56:56 PM »

Is there anyone here...if I post the text only of our Article...that can covert it to a *WORD DOCUMENT*...LIKE RIGHT NOW....SO SORRYYYYYYYY....they are doing their layout for the paper tomorrow....we are running on a thin time line now.....Klaas has done ALL the work on getting our Article ready for print....many Thanks from all of us, for her dedication!!!!

Just sent it to you 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: May 29, 2008, 03:57:49 PM »

If you have MS Word simply highlight the text and copy it to a "new document". Save it and attach it in an e-mail.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 29, 2008, 03:59:20 PM »

Destiny - do you need me to do something different with the photos?  I'll try another format.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2008, 04:03:25 PM »

Destiny - do you need me to do something different with the photos?  I'll try another format.

Just resent photos in a different format.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: May 29, 2008, 04:03:55 PM »

Klaas...please check mail again....darn it...I'm sorry...I'm good on the phone...chitty with computers....Sorry!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: May 29, 2008, 04:08:43 PM »

Klaas...please check mail again....darn it...I'm sorry...I'm good on the phone...chitty with computers....Sorry!

I just resent you the text in an email, did you get it?

And I am the opposite, LOLOL 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: May 29, 2008, 04:20:55 PM »

KLAAS and All Monkeys...whew!....Thank You All so very much to make this happen...just got off the phone with them...all is good...they are staying overtime at work...doing the layout for print in tomorrows' paper....Only Monkeys...most whom have never met each other...could pull together so much in a short time frame...resources...love, and compassion....for one lost Child.....God Bless us All....Thank You again....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 29, 2008, 04:21:52 PM »

KLAAS and All Monkeys...whew!....Thank You All so very much to make this happen...just got off the phone with them...all is good...they are staying overtime at work...doing the layout for print in tomorrows' paper....Only Monkeys...most whom have never met each other...could pull together so much in a short time frame...resources...love, and compassion....for one lost Child.....God Bless us All....Thank You again....

Great news Destiny - thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2008, 04:23:12 PM »

Now I need to run to the store, will be right back 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #177 on: May 29, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »

ldstlou  i have 70 screenshots      

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: May 29, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »

wow!! Thanks, do you have my e-mail address?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: May 29, 2008, 04:53:58 PM »

if you don't have it, Klaas can give it to you when she has a moment.
Thanks again so much!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.