March 28, 2024, 06:10:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227148 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »

Now I need to run to the store, will be right back 

please take your car, it's much faster and they may need you again.
dennisintn

have to tell these people everything
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2008, 05:02:01 PM »

Anyone know where we can find Renee Gielen's important documentaries on the Bon Futuro Prison?  You know, the work she is most known for. I can't find them, or mention of this work by anyone.  Surely there is some where they can be viewed, or at least some critical acclaim.  I can't find one word about these important documentaries.

Can anyone point me to this important work?  I certainly can find lots of information from others regarding Bon Futuro, but not Renee Gielen. 

Perhaps her important work is out there and she is not getting proper credit for it?  It shouldn't be so difficult to find. 

lol, those blurbs are written and furnished by the person the article is about.  that her prison work was so highly appreciated is gielen's own perception of the work, not anyone else's. 
dennisintn
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They use this camera  for their important documentaries 

i give 25 euro for the whole equipment 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2008, 05:05:53 PM »

dennisintn

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »

Thank you all for *dirt*.....saving it.....fertilizing it...heh heh heh

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2008, 05:09:14 PM »

dennisintn

Klaas's trips to to the store are so quick -- I always assumed she had to live above it!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2008, 05:14:54 PM »

dennisintn

Klaas's trips to to the store are so quick -- I always assumed she had to live above it!!

I live about 3 minutes drive from the store.  I'd walk or run it but it's quite a steep hill.  Going to the store wouldn't be too bad but returning with "stuff" would not be fun, lol 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2008, 05:16:06 PM »

dennisintn

Wreck...very funny....LMAO...Des...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »

Anyone know where we can find Renee Gielen's important documentaries on the Bon Futuro Prison?  You know, the work she is most known for. I can't find them, or mention of this work by anyone.  Surely there is some where they can be viewed, or at least some critical acclaim.  I can't find one word about these important documentaries.

Can anyone point me to this important work?  I certainly can find lots of information from others regarding Bon Futuro, but not Renee Gielen. 

Perhaps her important work is out there and she is not getting proper credit for it?  It shouldn't be so difficult to find. 

lol, those blurbs are written and furnished by the person the article is about.  that her prison work was so highly appreciated is gielen's own perception of the work, not anyone else's. 
dennisintn

Damn...sorry to tell you this...I saw it on EBAY for 5 EUROS......

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2008, 05:29:08 PM »

dennisintn

ha ha 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »

dennisintn

I guess we can look forward to Renee's CROCK-umentary about Natalee's family, filmed with Renee's HANDI-CAM.  (Hold on while I turn the tape over, OK, ACTION!)

I did enjoy a great documentary today by Carpe.  For those who have not had the pleasure, you can see it here:

BOYCOTT ARUBA AND RUN AWAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoHcfXzXlZY

I really love it because it stars MY FAVORITE..........
SWEATY RUNNING MAN! 

Carpe just keeps on loving Natalee!

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2008, 07:27:44 PM »

I really love it because it stars MY FAVORITE..........
SWEATY RUNNING MAN! 

Carpe just keeps on loving Natalee!

[/quote]

he does that, for sure.  she's more than worth it.
dennisintn
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »

American Airlines reduces NY-Caribbean flights
The airline will eliminate flights between Newark and San Juan, and plans to reduce service to Aruba, Bermuda, Santo Domingo and Santiago.

May 29. 2008 12:46PM Kira Bindrim

Buck Ennis
 Just ahead of the Puerto Rican primary next week, American Airlines on Thursday said it will discontinue flights between Newark and San Juan, and reduce service to several other Caribbean locations.

The airline will cut flights to Aruba to four per week, down from seven. It will also begin offering just one daily flight to Bermuda, down from three. American will reduce flights to Santo Domingo and Santiago in the Dominican Republic to once daily, down from twice. Flights to St. Lucia will be canceled between September and October but will resume in November.

The cuts come less than a week after Fort Worth, Texas-based American outlined a plan to cut costs in the face of skyrocketing fuel prices. The company said it would cut domestic capacity by 11%, eliminate 85 aircraft from its fleet and lay off thousands of employees by the fourth quarter. On Wednesday, American also announced plans to cease flights between New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport and London’s Stansted Airport, less than a year after launching the route.

American will continue to offer four flights between JFK and San Juan, but other destinations seem to be ceded in part to rival JetBlue Airways Corp., which launched service from JFK to St. Lucia and the Dominican Republic in 2004.

Still, even Queens-based JetBlue is facing the crunch. Shares of the discount carrier hit an all-time low Wednesday after JetBlue said it will slow the growth of its fleet and delayed purchasing 21 Airbus jetliners for five years.

crainsnewyork.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080529/FREE/223891264/1052

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/    May 28 2008

Letter to the Netherlands about the admission of investigation method

ORANJESTAD – With declaring the OM admissible in the Domino-case, Aruba has opened the door for all sorts of ‘subsequent legitimized investigation techniques’, writes the human rights organization Rainbow Warriors in a letter to four Lower House committees in the Netherlands, objecting this state of affairs.

“The judge self has indicated that there is no legal basis for the use of OVC-methods (recording confidential communication, red.), like the Netherlands has”, said spokesperson Milton Ponson.

According to Rainbow Warriors, after September 11, 2001, the American Civil Liberties Union in the United States has been complaining for years against “illegal methods used against unsuspecting citizens and afterwards not dismissed by the courts for the supply of evidence”.

Rainbow Warriors wonder whether double standards are ‘officially’ being applied in the Dutch Royal Kingdom, because the EVRM (European Treaty for the Human Rights) and other treaties (that protects the privacy of the citizens, red.) also apply in Aruba.

The organization wonders what to expect after this: “(…) in custody without reason; unauthorized telephone tabs by Setar personnel – something that Diario claims and also we have the suspicion that this happens big time for quite some time already – (…); and the hacking of PCs and laptops of citizens in Aruba?”

Rainbow Warriors also criticizes the fact that there is still no privacy legislation in Aruba that protects the personal data of citizens.  The government announced in December of 2006 that in cooperation with the Neth.Antilles, Aruba is working on a privacy law, which is to this day not yet ready.  The OM acknowledged earlier in this paper that investigation methods are being used that are legally not laid down by law yet.  However, this takes place “open and transparent”, said chief public prosecutor Hans Mos at that time.  But laying down methods by law takes a long time, which limits justice in combating criminality.  These methods are being used in the Netherlands and other countries with a comparable legal system.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/    May 28 2008

Letter to the Netherlands about the admission of investigation method

ORANJESTAD – With declaring the OM admissible in the Domino-case, Aruba has opened the door for all sorts of ‘subsequent legitimized investigation techniques’, writes the human rights organization Rainbow Warriors in a letter to four Lower House committees in the Netherlands, objecting this state of affairs.

“The judge self has indicated that there is no legal basis for the use of OVC-methods (recording confidential communication, red.), like the Netherlands has”, said spokesperson Milton Ponson.

According to Rainbow Warriors, after September 11, 2001, the American Civil Liberties Union in the United States has been complaining for years against “illegal methods used against unsuspecting citizens and afterwards not dismissed by the courts for the supply of evidence”.

Rainbow Warriors wonder whether double standards are ‘officially’ being applied in the Dutch Royal Kingdom, because the EVRM (European Treaty for the Human Rights) and other treaties (that protects the privacy of the citizens, red.) also apply in Aruba.

The organization wonders what to expect after this: “(…) in custody without reason; unauthorized telephone tabs by Setar personnel – something that Diario claims and also we have the suspicion that this happens big time for quite some time already – (…); and the hacking of PCs and laptops of citizens in Aruba?”

Rainbow Warriors also criticizes the fact that there is still no privacy legislation in Aruba that protects the personal data of citizens.  The government announced in December of 2006 that in cooperation with the Neth.Antilles, Aruba is working on a privacy law, which is to this day not yet ready.  The OM acknowledged earlier in this paper that investigation methods are being used that are legally not laid down by law yet.  However, this takes place “open and transparent”, said chief public prosecutor Hans Mos at that time.  But laying down methods by law takes a long time, which limits justice in combating criminality.  These methods are being used in the Netherlands and other countries with a comparable legal system.

it's a damned shame the a.c.l.u. and rainbow warriors, and other like organizations can't devote their time and energy to protecting the innocent and defenseless people in the world instead of worrying about working to make l.e.'s job tougher than it all ready is.
dennisintn
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: May 29, 2008, 08:30:13 PM »

The "CUSS Program" in Aruba (this is for real) ~

Aruba is the first in the Caribbean that has Self Service Check-In” at the airport

Airlines     May 29th, 2008

AAA N.V. is proud to announce that now KLM and Martinair passengers can use the Common Use Self Service (CUSS) check-in kiosks to check in and print their own boarding passes.

AAA N.V.’s CUSS program is open to all airlines whose check in software is compatible with AAA N.V.’s CUSS kiosks. KLM and Martinair are the first that have signed up and AAA has placed four CUSS check-in kiosks in the Non-US check-in area. AAA N.V. expects to install similar kiosks in the US Check-in area as well. Several major US airlines are very interested to offer their passengers this service. When the first US airline will sign up, AAA N.V. will start a pilot with a limited number of hotels, placing these Self Service Check-In kiosks in the lobbies of these hotels, improving the airport product upon departure and reducing queuing time at the airport.
(snip)

http://www.aruba.com/news/airlines/aruba-is-the-first-in-the-caribbean-that-has-self-service-check-in%E2%80%9D-at-the-airport/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: May 29, 2008, 08:45:03 PM »

I've never seen this site before -

Embarrassing Ourselves In The Eyes Of The World
By DOMENICK J. MAGLIO
Neo Traditionalist

(snip)
We have punished Aruba for the "Natalie Holloway" debacle. We now know a token four chaperones were given the responsibility of supervising over 100 American high school seniors. Natalie Holloway was allegedly drunk and drugged the night she was last seen with three young Aruba men. There is ample evidence that the partying was voluntary.

There are people in all nations and social classes who will take advantage of a vulnerable person. Predators are waiting in the wings for these young girls. They are merely doing what they do best: prey on others. It is the parent's responsibility to keep their children's behavior under control and to let them know that evil is waiting for any person who loses his faculties or is in an altered state.

Natalie's parents and stepparents, with the help of the media, put the government of the small Caribbean island on trial for several years. America's power has devastatingly harmed Aruba's tourism by painting their judicial system as corrupt and incompetent. It may well be, although the root of the problem is our cultural naiveté of human behavior. Drunken boys do obnoxious things that often end in brawls. Young "loose" appearing girls are going to be sexually harassed by high testosterone boys and men in any culture.
(snip)

...Ignoring evil does not magically make it disappear.

(snip)

Americans are not inherently better or worse than other people from other nations. The majority of Americans who choose morally responsible lifestyles create safe and respectful environments. We must recognize that others live an undisciplined or even criminal lifestyle. We need to make our children aware that their stupid actions attract dangerous people who can harm them.
(snip)

Domenick J. Maglio, Ph.D., is the author of "Invasion Within" and "Essential Parenting." He is a psychotherapist and the owner/director of Wider Horizons School. Visit: www.drmaglio.com.
http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2008/may/29/embarrassing-ourselves-eyes-world/

I wonder if Maglio had words for the drunken males (young and old) he writes about?  What of them?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: May 29, 2008, 09:06:25 PM »

I've never seen this site before -

Embarrassing Ourselves In The Eyes Of The World
By DOMENICK J. MAGLIO
Neo Traditionalist

(snip)
We have punished Aruba for the "Natalie Holloway" debacle. We now know a token four chaperones were given the responsibility of supervising over 100 American high school seniors. Natalie Holloway was allegedly drunk and drugged the night she was last seen with three young Aruba men. There is ample evidence that the partying was voluntary.

There are people in all nations and social classes who will take advantage of a vulnerable person. Predators are waiting in the wings for these young girls. They are merely doing what they do best: prey on others. It is the parent's responsibility to keep their children's behavior under control and to let them know that evil is waiting for any person who loses his faculties or is in an altered state.

Natalie's parents and stepparents, with the help of the media, put the government of the small Caribbean island on trial for several years. America's power has devastatingly harmed Aruba's tourism by painting their judicial system as corrupt and incompetent. It may well be, although the root of the problem is our cultural naiveté of human behavior. Drunken boys do obnoxious things that often end in brawls. Young "loose" appearing girls are going to be sexually harassed by high testosterone boys and men in any culture.
(snip)

...Ignoring evil does not magically make it disappear.

(snip)

Americans are not inherently better or worse than other people from other nations. The majority of Americans who choose morally responsible lifestyles create safe and respectful environments. We must recognize that others live an undisciplined or even criminal lifestyle. We need to make our children aware that their stupid actions attract dangerous people who can harm them.
(snip)

Domenick J. Maglio, Ph.D., is the author of "Invasion Within" and "Essential Parenting." He is a psychotherapist and the owner/director of Wider Horizons School. Visit: www.drmaglio.com.
http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2008/may/29/embarrassing-ourselves-eyes-world/

I wonder if Maglio had words for the drunken males (young and old) he writes about?  What of them?

thank you for bringing this over.  i'm waiting now for my registration to be accepted to i can have a word for the edited  to gentleman.  i hope others of you will do the same.
dennisintn
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #197 on: May 29, 2008, 09:21:33 PM »

What about the ample evidence that A.L.E. & Hans Mos are in posession of,
proving that the three Aruban gang-raping maggots were actively hunting and
stalking American teen females for rape... (electronic data)  but these pigs refuse to release it to anyone to this day?

Hmmmm.... Dr. Maglio?

I just love these people who think they know everything...
when in REALITY... they know less than the dimmest of
dim light-bulbs, Mother Kalpoe, for instance.

How about a nice hot cup of STFU, sir? Your mouthwash seems to have expired.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: May 29, 2008, 09:31:55 PM »

Set him straight, Dennis!

ARUBA dug their on hole. They did it with lies, harassment of Natalee's family, and deceit.

This is why they cannot win for losin'.

This is why we stick it to them day after day.

...and there's more comin' tomorrow. Break out the Joran Vandersloot special helmets,

and dig your foxholes deep, fellas. You all have worked very hard for this!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: May 29, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.