April 17, 2024, 08:35:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 228402 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #200 on: May 29, 2008, 10:16:02 PM »

Diario on-line

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2752/30/

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: May 29, 2008, 10:24:07 PM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2008, 10:37:53 PM »

Well done Destiny and all that helped! Thank you Jossy! Is there a hero among the Aruban people? Now is the time to reveal yourself!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2008, 10:40:05 PM »

I get a message "you are not authorized to view this source"?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2008, 10:42:48 PM »

I was just about to post the same thing, Klaas! We both use deodorant and brush our teeth, so why us??? 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: May 29, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »

I was able to read the article but now it says the same thing as you Klaas.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: May 29, 2008, 10:44:18 PM »

The first time I clicked the link -- it went straight through. I clicked on the "next page" button and got the "need to log-in" page.
Now, I get the "need to log-in" all the time.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #207 on: May 29, 2008, 10:46:00 PM »

Good Luck trying to register! When I submitted my info, it said I need to log in first! 

Can someone just bring it here?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: May 29, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »

Darn...now I can't find it again...I think they are still updating for Friday...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 29, 2008, 10:48:25 PM »

I registered but still get the message not authorized to view.  My guess is they have temporarily removed it or maybe just added it to show Destiny.

Or, as Destiny just indicated, they may still be updating the site.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: May 29, 2008, 10:48:50 PM »

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 11:12:06 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #211 on: May 29, 2008, 10:50:22 PM »

I got to see it right before they yanked it. IT'S PERFECT!

I also blasted the link out to Greta On the Record with a letter.

I hope they put that exact link back online soon.

Congrats all! Job well done.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #212 on: May 29, 2008, 10:50:58 PM »

I was able to access a little more by going through my search engine and putting in Diario Aruba Newspaper. There's a pic of Jossy and an article entitled, "Cua Status Aparte?" under the "Local" tab.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: May 29, 2008, 10:52:09 PM »

I was just about to post the same thing, Klaas! We both use deodorant and brush our teeth, so why us??? 

CBB...we have to use deodorant...and brush our teeth?...nobody told me...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: May 29, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »

I registered but still get the message not authorized to view.  My guess is they have temporarily removed it or maybe just added it to show Destiny.

Or, as Destiny just indicated, they may still be updating the site.

My guess...updating site...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #215 on: May 29, 2008, 10:54:51 PM »

CBB...we have to use deodorant...and brush our teeth?...nobody told me...

Yep; once a month, whether we need it or not! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #216 on: May 29, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

Thanks, ******* for bringing it here! And thanks to all who were involved! Great job!

I love the lay-out!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 29, 2008, 11:00:01 PM »

I've never seen this site before -

Embarrassing Ourselves In The Eyes Of The World
By DOMENICK J. MAGLIO
Neo Traditionalist

(snip)
We have punished Aruba for the "Natalie Holloway" debacle. We now know a token four chaperones were given the responsibility of supervising over 100 American high school seniors. Natalie Holloway was allegedly drunk and drugged the night she was last seen with three young Aruba men. There is ample evidence that the partying was voluntary.

There are people in all nations and social classes who will take advantage of a vulnerable person. Predators are waiting in the wings for these young girls. They are merely doing what they do best: prey on others. It is the parent's responsibility to keep their children's behavior under control and to let them know that evil is waiting for any person who loses his faculties or is in an altered state.

Natalie's parents and stepparents, with the help of the media, put the government of the small Caribbean island on trial for several years. America's power has devastatingly harmed Aruba's tourism by painting their judicial system as corrupt and incompetent. It may well be, although the root of the problem is our cultural naiveté of human behavior. Drunken boys do obnoxious things that often end in brawls. Young "loose" appearing girls are going to be sexually harassed by high testosterone boys and men in any culture.
(snip)

...Ignoring evil does not magically make it disappear.

(snip)

Americans are not inherently better or worse than other people from other nations. The majority of Americans who choose morally responsible lifestyles create safe and respectful environments. We must recognize that others live an undisciplined or even criminal lifestyle. We need to make our children aware that their stupid actions attract dangerous people who can harm them.
(snip)

Domenick J. Maglio, Ph.D., is the author of "Invasion Within" and "Essential Parenting." He is a psychotherapist and the owner/director of Wider Horizons School. Visit: www.drmaglio.com.
http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2008/may/29/embarrassing-ourselves-eyes-world/

I wonder if Maglio had words for the drunken males (young and old) he writes about?  What of them?

Be sure to ask Maglio how he'd feel if Natalee was his daughter. I'm sure the hypocrite would be singing a different song.

Nice to know we have had an impact on Aruba's tourism though. Thank him for confirming that.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: May 29, 2008, 11:04:59 PM »

Thanks, ******* for bringing it here! And thanks to all who were involved! Great job!

I love the lay-out!

Ditto to that!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #219 on: May 29, 2008, 11:14:02 PM »

I've never seen this site before -

Embarrassing Ourselves In The Eyes Of The World
By DOMENICK J. MAGLIO
Neo Traditionalist

(snip)
We have punished Aruba for the "Natalie Holloway" debacle. We now know a token four chaperones were given the responsibility of supervising over 100 American high school seniors. Natalie Holloway was allegedly drunk and drugged the night she was last seen with three young Aruba men. There is ample evidence that the partying was voluntary.

There are people in all nations and social classes who will take advantage of a vulnerable person. Predators are waiting in the wings for these young girls. They are merely doing what they do best: prey on others. It is the parent's responsibility to keep their children's behavior under control and to let them know that evil is waiting for any person who loses his faculties or is in an altered state.

Natalie's parents and stepparents, with the help of the media, put the government of the small Caribbean island on trial for several years. America's power has devastatingly harmed Aruba's tourism by painting their judicial system as corrupt and incompetent. It may well be, although the root of the problem is our cultural naiveté of human behavior. Drunken boys do obnoxious things that often end in brawls. Young "loose" appearing girls are going to be sexually harassed by high testosterone boys and men in any culture.
(snip)

...Ignoring evil does not magically make it disappear.

(snip)

Americans are not inherently better or worse than other people from other nations. The majority of Americans who choose morally responsible lifestyles create safe and respectful environments. We must recognize that others live an undisciplined or even criminal lifestyle. We need to make our children aware that their stupid actions attract dangerous people who can harm them.
(snip)

Domenick J. Maglio, Ph.D., is the author of "Invasion Within" and "Essential Parenting." He is a psychotherapist and the owner/director of Wider Horizons School. Visit: www.drmaglio.com.
http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2008/may/29/embarrassing-ourselves-eyes-world/

I wonder if Maglio had words for the drunken males (young and old) he writes about?  What of them?

Be sure to ask Maglio how he'd feel if Natalee was his daughter. I'm sure the hypocrite would be singing a different song.

Nice to know we have had an impact on Aruba's tourism though. Thank him for confirming that.

To:    widerhorizon@bellsouth.net

Dear Dr. Maglio,

Sir, what about the ample evidence that Aruba currently possesses, and has been
viciously hanging on to, (electronic records) that demonstrate that Joran Vandersloot
and the Kalpoes were actively targeting American females for the purpose of rape?

Do you not think that has just a little something to do with why Aruba is getting the eternal shaft?

What if Natalee Holloway was your daughter, sir?

What if at every move you tried to uncover information on exactly how she died, you
were blocked by Arubian justice officials. Why do they need to lie, sir? Why do they continue to lie about case facts even today?

Why will they not put Joran in jail after he admitted on Dutch TV and ABC-TV that
he simply threw Natalee Holloway away not knowing if she was alive or dead?

Don't ya think that may have just a little accounting for what Aruba is currently doing to itself?

Look, you seem to have all the credentials of being a very smart man. People just don't hand out PHD's for cutting out and mailing in cereal box tops. However, I am scratching my head after your misinformed Aruba article!

There are many more facts that have been uncovered and not reported by the media. I think you need to fully look into those before you write another article.

A good website to look into would be www.scaredmonkeys.net. They are EXTREMELY devoted to this case and uncovering what happened to Natalee Holloway. They have uncovered a mountain of information about this case, and other criminal corruption activities going on in Aruba.

All is not what it appears to be in Aruba. They are as rotten
as a dumpster apple with a dirty worm in it!

Aruban "Officials" K-N-O-W this stuff is going on, they just DO NOT CARE.

I have a big problem with that! Do you?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.