March 28, 2024, 10:16:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227208 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #220 on: May 29, 2008, 11:19:02 PM »

I've never seen this site before -

Embarrassing Ourselves In The Eyes Of The World
By DOMENICK J. MAGLIO
Neo Traditionalist

(snip)
We have punished Aruba for the "Natalie Holloway" debacle. We now know a token four chaperones were given the responsibility of supervising over 100 American high school seniors. Natalie Holloway was allegedly drunk and drugged the night she was last seen with three young Aruba men. There is ample evidence that the partying was voluntary.

There are people in all nations and social classes who will take advantage of a vulnerable person. Predators are waiting in the wings for these young girls. They are merely doing what they do best: prey on others. It is the parent's responsibility to keep their children's behavior under control and to let them know that evil is waiting for any person who loses his faculties or is in an altered state.

Natalie's parents and stepparents, with the help of the media, put the government of the small Caribbean island on trial for several years. America's power has devastatingly harmed Aruba's tourism by painting their judicial system as corrupt and incompetent. It may well be, although the root of the problem is our cultural naiveté of human behavior. Drunken boys do obnoxious things that often end in brawls. Young "loose" appearing girls are going to be sexually harassed by high testosterone boys and men in any culture.
(snip)

...Ignoring evil does not magically make it disappear.

(snip)

Americans are not inherently better or worse than other people from other nations. The majority of Americans who choose morally responsible lifestyles create safe and respectful environments. We must recognize that others live an undisciplined or even criminal lifestyle. We need to make our children aware that their stupid actions attract dangerous people who can harm them.
(snip)

Domenick J. Maglio, Ph.D., is the author of "Invasion Within" and "Essential Parenting." He is a psychotherapist and the owner/director of Wider Horizons School. Visit: www.drmaglio.com.
http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2008/may/29/embarrassing-ourselves-eyes-world/

I wonder if Maglio had words for the drunken males (young and old) he writes about?  What of them?

Be sure to ask Maglio how he'd feel if Natalee was his daughter. I'm sure the hypocrite would be singing a different song.

Nice to know we have had an impact on Aruba's tourism though. Thank him for confirming that.

I registered and posted my comment...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #221 on: May 29, 2008, 11:20:16 PM »

I do hope Dr. Maglio does not turn out to be a whole butt.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 29, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »

Gloria Estefan and Reo Speedwagon have signed on for the 2008 Aruba Music Festival in October.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: May 29, 2008, 11:24:34 PM »

I do hope Dr. Magill does not turn out to be a whole butt.
why does the name "Dr. Maglio" conjure up images of one of Sgt. Schultz's colleagues?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: May 29, 2008, 11:26:23 PM »

I do hope Dr. Magill does not turn out to be a whole butt.
why does the name "Dr. Maglio" conjure up images of one of Sgt. Schultz's colleagues?
Nazi war criminal?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: May 29, 2008, 11:29:28 PM »

Are you referring to the I HEEEEEAR NOTHING.... I SEE
NOOOOOOTHING!  Schultz lines, Wreck? LOL

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: May 29, 2008, 11:29:31 PM »

By DOMENICK J. MAGLIO
Neo Traditionalist

(snip)
We have punished Aruba for the "Natalie Holloway" debacle. We now know a token four chaperones were given the responsibility of supervising over 100 American high school seniors. Natalie Holloway was allegedly drunk and drugged the night she was last seen with three young Aruba men. There is ample evidence that the partying was voluntary.

There are people in all nations and social classes who will take advantage of a vulnerable person. Predators are waiting in the wings for these young girls. They are merely doing what they do best: prey on others. It is the parent's responsibility to keep their children's behavior under control and to let them know that evil is waiting for any person who loses his faculties or is in an altered state.

Natalie's parents and stepparents, with the help of the media, put the government of the small Caribbean island on trial for several years. America's power has devastatingly harmed Aruba's tourism by painting their judicial system as corrupt and incompetent. It may well be, although the root of the problem is our cultural naiveté of human behavior. Drunken boys do obnoxious things that often end in brawls. Young "loose" appearing girls are going to be sexually harassed by high testosterone boys and men in any culture.
(snip)

(snip)

Americans are not inherently better or worse than other people from other nations. The majority of Americans who choose morally responsible lifestyles create safe and respectful environments. We must recognize that others live an undisciplined or even criminal lifestyle. We need to make our children aware that their stupid actions attract dangerous people who can harm them.
(snip)

Domenick J. Maglio, Ph.D., is the author of "Invasion Within" and "Essential Parenting." He is a psychotherapist and the owner/director of Wider Horizons School. Visit: www.drmaglio.com.
http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2008/may/29/embarrassing-ourselves-eyes-world/

I wonder if Maglio had words for the drunken males (young and old) he writes about?  What of them?

Be sure to ask Maglio how he'd feel if Natalee was his daughter. I'm sure the hypocrite would be singing a different song.

Nice to know we have had an impact on Aruba's tourism though. Thank him for confirming that.

To:    widerhorizon@bellsouth.net

Dear Dr. Maglio,

Sir, what about the ample evidence that Aruba currently possesses, and has been
viciously hanging on to, (electronic records) that demonstrate that Joran Vandersloot
and the Kalpoes were actively targeting American females for the purpose of rape?

Do you not think that has just a little something to do with why Aruba is getting the eternal shaft?

What if Natalee Holloway was your daughter, sir?

What if at every move you tried to uncover information on exactly how she died, you
were blocked by Arubian justice officials. Why do they need to lie, sir? Why do they continue to lie about case facts even today?

Why will they not put Joran in jail after he admitted on Dutch TV and ABC-TV that
he simply threw Natalee Holloway away not knowing if she was alive or dead?

Don't ya think that may have just a little accounting for what Aruba is currently doing to itself?

Look, you seem to have all the credentials of being a very smart man. People just don't hand out PHD's for cutting out and mailing in cereal box tops. However, I am scratching my head after your misinformed Aruba article!

There are many more facts that have been uncovered and not reported by the media. I think you need to fully look into those before you write another article.

A good website to look into would be www.scaredmonkeys.net. They are EXTREMELY devoted to this case and uncovering what happened to Natalee Holloway. They have uncovered a mountain of information about this case, and other criminal corruption activities going on in Aruba.

All is not what it appears to be in Aruba. They are as rotten
as a dumpster apple with a dirty worm in it!

Aruban "Officials" K-N-O-W this stuff is going on, they just DO NOT CARE.

I have a big problem with that! Do you?

Standing Ovation for Carpe!!!!  Well Done!!!!!!!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: May 29, 2008, 11:30:21 PM »

By DOMENICK J. MAGLIO
Neo Traditionalist

(snip)

(snip)

(snip)

(snip)

To:    widerhorizon@bellsouth.net

Dear Dr. Maglio,

Sir, what about the ample evidence that Aruba currently possesses, and has been
viciously hanging on to, (electronic records) that demonstrate that Joran Vandersloot
and the Kalpoes were actively targeting American females for the purpose of rape?

Do you not think that has just a little something to do with why Aruba is getting the eternal shaft?

What if Natalee Holloway was your daughter, sir?

What if at every move you tried to uncover information on exactly how she died, you
were blocked by Arubian justice officials. Why do they need to lie, sir? Why do they continue to lie about case facts even today?

Why will they not put Joran in jail after he admitted on Dutch TV and ABC-TV that
he simply threw Natalee Holloway away not knowing if she was alive or dead?

Don't ya think that may have just a little accounting for what Aruba is currently doing to itself?

Look, you seem to have all the credentials of being a very smart man. People just don't hand out PHD's for cutting out and mailing in cereal box tops. However, I am scratching my head after your misinformed Aruba article!

There are many more facts that have been uncovered and not reported by the media. I think you need to fully look into those before you write another article.

A good website to look into would be www.scaredmonkeys.net. They are EXTREMELY devoted to this case and uncovering what happened to Natalee Holloway. They have uncovered a mountain of information about this case, and other criminal corruption activities going on in Aruba.

All is not what it appears to be in Aruba. They are as rotten
as a dumpster apple with a dirty worm in it!

Aruban "Officials" K-N-O-W this stuff is going on, they just DO NOT CARE.

I have a big problem with that! Do you?

great job, carpe.  mine wasn't that good, but the best i could do as angry as i was.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: May 29, 2008, 11:31:38 PM »

I do hope Dr. Maglio does not turn out to be a whole butt.

Carpe...loved your letter to the Whole Butt....

Dennisten...your comment on the Butt's site was most excellent!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: May 29, 2008, 11:31:49 PM »

hey, thank you dennis!

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: May 29, 2008, 11:34:35 PM »

Are you referring to the I HEEEEEAR NOTHING.... I SEE
NOOOOOOTHING!  Schultz lines, Wreck? LOL
Actually, I LIKE Sgt. Schulutz!!! Dr. Maglio just sounds like a Nazi to me!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: May 29, 2008, 11:35:25 PM »

Gloria Estefan and Reo Speedwagon have signed on for the 2008 Aruba Music Festival in October.

Who cares? 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: May 29, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »

Who cares? 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: May 29, 2008, 11:40:43 PM »

Who cares? 
Are these the actual original band members ............. or their grand children????

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: May 29, 2008, 11:41:35 PM »

ty, Des. 

Maglio probably has a condo that he can't sell, and his sphinc is all in a puck!

Tough noogies, dude.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: May 29, 2008, 11:43:39 PM »

They sure love those eighties groups!

Lionel Richie, REO, Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine...

It's like K-TEL'S Greatest Hits down there.

------------------
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: May 29, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »

roflmao, oh yes, i have the choice of spending $20.00 at k-tel for everything all of them ever recorded or flying 2,000 miles in a sewer pipe and then fighting off pickpockets, drug dealers, and slapping the hell out of anyone who says anything off color about natalee and then wading around with the mosquitos, dengue fever, sandfleas, and drunks to listen to them from half a mile away while surrounded by screaming drunks.
decisions, decisions, there's just never an end to them.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 30, 2008, 12:00:02 AM »

Just pay shipping and handeling...we'll send a new CD, each and every month...for only shipping and handeling....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: May 30, 2008, 12:01:09 AM »

OK, it's back up now!!!  The Diario letter!

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2752/9/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: May 30, 2008, 12:01:56 AM »

roflmao, oh yes, i have the choice of spending $20.00 at k-tel for everything all of them ever recorded or flying 2,000 miles in a sewer pipe and then fighting off pickpockets, drug dealers, and slapping the hell out of anyone who says anything off color about natalee and then wading around with the mosquitos, dengue fever, sandfleas, and drunks to listen to them from half a mile away while surrounded by screaming drunks.
decisions, decisions, there's just never an end to them.
dennisintn

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha....oops wet me panties....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.