March 28, 2024, 10:33:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227166 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: May 30, 2008, 12:05:35 AM »

They sure love those eighties groups!

Lionel Richie, REO, Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine...

It's like K-TEL'S Greatest Hits down there.

roflmao, oh yes, i have the choice of spending $20.00 at k-tel for everything all of them ever recorded or flying 2,000 miles in a sewer pipe and then fighting off pickpockets, drug dealers, and slapping the hell out of anyone who says anything off color about natalee and then wading around with the mosquitos, dengue fever, sandfleas, and drunks to listen to them from half a mile away while surrounded by screaming drunks.
decisions, decisions, there's just never an end to them.
dennisintn

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha....oops wet me panties....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #241 on: May 30, 2008, 12:08:02 AM »

OK, it's back up now!!!  The Diario letter!

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2752/9/

Klaas....we couldn't have done it without you....Thank You for all your time...effort...and hard work...Bless Ya Girl!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 30, 2008, 12:11:29 AM »

Klaas....we couldn't have done it without you....Thank You for all your time...effort...and hard work...Bless Ya Girl!

Now we have to get someone to SCAN the hard copy paper article and send to us (if it's in the hard copy).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2008, 12:11:48 AM »

I never did have any luck registering, I'm blocked now! It says to contact administrator but I don't see how to do that!  But I got to see the article, and it's wonderful! 

Destiny, please thank them from the momma in Texas next time you talk to them and I won't worry about trying to work out the login problem!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2008, 12:13:41 AM »

Gloria Estefan and Reo Speedwagon have signed on for the 2008 Aruba Music Festival in October.

Who cares? 

This is when you know your career is down the tubes when you do a Music Festival in Aruba  .
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: May 30, 2008, 12:14:53 AM »

Klaas,
I sent an email yesterday and asked a friend to be sure to pick up a copy of tomorrow's issue, haven't heard back but hopefully he got the message; and will scan it for us!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2008, 12:14:57 AM »

Now we have to get someone to SCAN the hard copy paper article and send to us (if it's in the hard copy).

Was told it would be in hard copy in Pap...and English...is there a Monkey in Aruba...can you get a paper or two for us....pretty Please with Chocolate on top....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2008, 12:15:09 AM »

They sure love those eighties groups!

Lionel Richie, REO, Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine...

It's like K-TEL'S Greatest Hits down there.

roflmao, oh yes, i have the choice of spending $20.00 at k-tel for everything all of them ever recorded or flying 2,000 miles in a sewer pipe and then fighting off pickpockets, drug dealers, and slapping the hell out of anyone who says anything off color about natalee and then wading around with the mosquitos, dengue fever, sandfleas, and drunks to listen to them from half a mile away while surrounded by screaming drunks.
decisions, decisions, there's just never an end to them.
dennisintn

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha....oops wet me panties....

lol, poor baby.  that was a great job on the ad, and a really neat comment on the fool's article.  elegant, eloquent, and succinct.  damn, i wish i could do that.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: May 30, 2008, 12:16:19 AM »

Gloria Estefan and Reo Speedwagon have signed on for the 2008 Aruba Music Festival in October.

Who cares? 

This is when you know your career is down the tubes when you do a Music Festival in Aruba  .

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: May 30, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »

Klaas,
I sent an email yesterday and asked a friend to be sure to pick up a copy of tomorrow's issue, haven't heard back but hopefully he got the message; and will scan it for us!

Great!  Thanks Texasmom!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 30, 2008, 12:17:43 AM »

I guess it's time for all of us to start *plastering* this link on every media site we can think of....do we have an already compiled list-o-links in the cage...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: May 30, 2008, 12:19:51 AM »

I guess it's time for all of us to start *plastering* this link on every media site we can think of....do we have an already compiled list-o-links in the cage...

Klaas....do you think it could be posted on the Front Page of SM?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: May 30, 2008, 12:21:46 AM »

I'm SURE Red will post it.  I've sent it to him but haven't heard back yet.  If he doesn't post it in the morning I will.  I do have the ability to do front page posts, just don't often do it 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #253 on: May 30, 2008, 12:23:08 AM »

2009 ARUBA, Get READY...

Herbie Hancock, Sugarhill Gang, and Gary Numan...

all LIVE IN ARUBA!!!!

Book today... Celebrity Guest: Elvira - Mistress of the Dark

is standing by (in a walker) to take your calls.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: May 30, 2008, 12:25:00 AM »

2009 ARUBA, Get READY...

all LIVE IN ARUBA!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2008, 12:26:24 AM »

2009 ARUBA, Get READY...

all LIVE IN ARUBA!!!!

You're on a Roll Carpe!!!!....ROFLMFAO...

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2008, 12:44:15 AM »

2009 ARUBA, Get READY...

all LIVE IN ARUBA!!!!

lol, wait till they bring elvis back.  didn't you post a comment at that paper?
if you didn't post what i read a minute ago, please do it, it was fine.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2008, 12:54:28 AM »

you guys...errr girls!! lol ROCK!!!!
What a fantastic job you did!!!
So, so proud of you!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2008, 12:59:04 AM »

I'm SURE Red will post it.  I've sent it to him but haven't heard back yet.  If he doesn't post it in the morning I will.  I do have the ability to do front page posts, just don't often do it 

Chunkie rat, and one of his side kicks has been alluding to a comeback. Supposedly they are going to post in the "other paper" some of the angry posts that have been made towards Aruba to counter our Diario page. Did anyone else pick up on that?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2008, 01:01:13 AM »

lokk what was found on page 2   K SWISS SNEAKERS FOUND AT LIGHTHOUSE!

Diahuebs, 29 May 2008

KEDS K-SWISS HAYA NA LIGHT HOUSE       
Friday, 30 May 2008 
ORANJESTAD (AAN): Patras di Tierra del Sol cerca di e mastnan di cellular cu tin DIARIO a haya notificacion di un keds masha sospechoso benta den e barancanan. Caminda esaki tabata parce cu hendenan no ta yega.

Ainda por corda con tempo di e caso di Natalee Holloway cu net a cumpli tres aņa tabata papia di keds size grandi cu posiblemente Joran van der Sloot a perde of a kita benta afor.

E keds aki ta di marca K-Swiss. Algun persona cu a notifica DIARIO di e asunto aki a keda sorprendi di mira e keds. Sigur esnan cu a sigui e caso di cerca ta corda e famoso keds.

Berdad DIARIO a logra haya foto tambe di e keds cual siguiente dia autoridad cu tabata investiga e caso di e hoben Americano perdi a bay busca tambe riba e barancanan pazuid di e mastnan di Antenna di Setar y Digicel cu tin na Light House. Esaki ta e foto di e keds.

Set as favorite Bookmark Email This Hits: 1
Comments (0)

Write comment
You must be logged in to a comment. Please register if you do not have an account yet.

< Prev     Next > 
[ Back ] 

FrontCaricaturaChatters Online

COPYRIGHT:
Nada den DIARIO Online mag di worde copia sin permiso di Agencia Arubano di Noticia.
designed by Zutrix

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.