March 28, 2024, 05:24:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227188 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 30, 2008, 01:03:27 AM »

I've never seen this site before -

Embarrassing Ourselves In The Eyes Of The World
By DOMENICK J. MAGLIO
Neo Traditionalist

(snip)
We have punished Aruba for the "Natalie Holloway" debacle. We now know a token four chaperones were given the responsibility of supervising over 100 American high school seniors. Natalie Holloway was allegedly drunk and drugged the night she was last seen with three young Aruba men. There is ample evidence that the partying was voluntary.

There are people in all nations and social classes who will take advantage of a vulnerable person. Predators are waiting in the wings for these young girls. They are merely doing what they do best: prey on others. It is the parent's responsibility to keep their children's behavior under control and to let them know that evil is waiting for any person who loses his faculties or is in an altered state.

Natalie's parents and stepparents, with the help of the media, put the government of the small Caribbean island on trial for several years. America's power has devastatingly harmed Aruba's tourism by painting their judicial system as corrupt and incompetent. It may well be, although the root of the problem is our cultural naiveté of human behavior. Drunken boys do obnoxious things that often end in brawls. Young "loose" appearing girls are going to be sexually harassed by high testosterone boys and men in any culture.
(snip)

...Ignoring evil does not magically make it disappear.

(snip)

Americans are not inherently better or worse than other people from other nations. The majority of Americans who choose morally responsible lifestyles create safe and respectful environments. We must recognize that others live an undisciplined or even criminal lifestyle. We need to make our children aware that their stupid actions attract dangerous people who can harm them.
(snip)

Domenick J. Maglio, Ph.D., is the author of "Invasion Within" and "Essential Parenting." He is a psychotherapist and the owner/director of Wider Horizons School. Visit: www.drmaglio.com.
http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2008/may/29/embarrassing-ourselves-eyes-world/

I wonder if Maglio had words for the drunken males (young and old) he writes about?  What of them?

Be sure to ask Maglio how he'd feel if Natalee was his daughter. I'm sure the hypocrite would be singing a different song.

Nice to know we have had an impact on Aruba's tourism though. Thank him for confirming that.

I registered and posted my comment...

That is so wrong!! Give the guys a pass for harming, violating and /or raping and murdering a young girl because she was drinking???!!! Are you kidding me???!!! Just set us back about 30 years with this article!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2008, 01:04:29 AM »

I guess it's time for all of us to start *plastering* this link on every media site we can think of....do we have an already compiled list-o-links in the cage...

Klaas....do you think it could be posted on the Front Page of SM?

I'm SURE Red will post it.  I've sent it to him but haven't heard back yet.  If he doesn't post it in the morning I will.  I do have the ability to do front page posts, just don't often do it 

Chunkie rat, and one of his side kicks has been alluding to a comeback. Supposedly they are going to post in the "other paper" some of the angry posts that have been made towards Aruba to counter our Diario page. Did anyone else pick up on that?

Screw Chuckie...he's just got his widdle rat..tidy-whities in a wad..

He can't stand to see anything that even resembles compassion for Beth...all of Natalee's Family...he must be such a miserable empty person...to be filled with so much hate and venom....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2008, 01:06:06 AM »

I get a message "you are not authorized to view this source"?

I was just about to post the same thing, Klaas! We both use deodorant and brush our teeth, so why us??? 

roflmao!!!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2008, 01:06:50 AM »

something about white K-Swiss shoes being found near the Lighthouse??

also something about a mobile phone signal? can't read it.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2767/30/

Ainda por corda con tempo di e caso di Natalee Holloway cu net a cumpli tres aña tabata papia di keds size grandi cu posiblemente Joran van der Sloot a perde of a kita benta afor.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: May 30, 2008, 01:07:46 AM »

I guess it's time for all of us to start *plastering* this link on every media site we can think of....do we have an already compiled list-o-links in the cage...

I'm SURE Red will post it.  I've sent it to him but haven't heard back yet.  If he doesn't post it in the morning I will.  I do have the ability to do front page posts, just don't often do it 

Chunkie rat, and one of his side kicks has been alluding to a comeback. Supposedly they are going to post in the "other paper" some of the angry posts that have been made towards Aruba to counter our Diario page. Did anyone else pick up on that?

He can't stand to see anything that even resembles compassion for Beth...all of Natalee's Family...he must be such a miserable empty person...to be filled with so much hate and venom....

I agree!!! think we just have to be careful of what we post. Your article in Diario is going to draw new readers I am sure from Aruba. Have to make them feel welcome!!

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: May 30, 2008, 01:08:10 AM »

plaster this also page 2 diario K SWISS SNEAKERS FOUND AT LIGHTHOUSE BY CELL TOWER PHOTOS DIDNT COPY BUT LOOKS JUST LIKE JORANS SNEAKERS!
 Home Blog Radio Missing Persons 

Hello sandy leiva  May 30, 2008, 01:04:48 AM   
 Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 10 days, 12 hours and 25 minutes.

News: "STAND WITH THE GIRL" tee shirts available soon in the Scared Monkeys Online Store. Click here for more information.         

Home    Help  Search  Profile  Members  Logout   

Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum > Natalee Holloway > Natalee Holloway > Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 -
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down « previous next »
  Reply  |  Mark unread  |  Send this topic  |  Print   

Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 -  (Read 1556 times) 
sandy leiva, Destiny, ldstlou, Helen Back, jackb, caesu, crazybabyborg, klaasend and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. 

texasmom
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 -
« Reply #240 on: Today at 12:05:35 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Destiny on Today at 12:01:56 AM
Quote from: dennisintn on May 29, 2008, 11:58:17 PM
Quote from: carpe noctem on May 29, 2008, 11:43:39 PM
They sure love those eighties groups!

Lionel Richie, REO, Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine...

It's like K-TEL'S Greatest Hits down there.

roflmao, oh yes, i have the choice of spending $20.00 at k-tel for everything all of them ever recorded or flying 2,000 miles in a sewer pipe and then fighting off pickpockets, drug dealers, and slapping the hell out of anyone who says anything off color about natalee and then wading around with the mosquitos, dengue fever, sandfleas, and drunks to listen to them from half a mile away while surrounded by screaming drunks.
decisions, decisions, there's just never an end to them.
dennisintn

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha....oops wet me panties....

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAVE HOLLOWAY - ARUBA
  "We won't give up on you, Natalee. You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance."
  "God be with you, my Natalee!"

Destiny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: Today at 12:08:02 AM » Quote 

Quote from: klaasend on Today at 12:01:09 AM
OK, it's back up now!!!  The Diario letter!

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2752/9/

Klaas....we couldn't have done it without you....Thank You for all your time...effort...and hard work...Bless Ya Girl!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: Today at 12:11:29 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Destiny on Today at 12:08:02 AM

Klaas....we couldn't have done it without you....Thank You for all your time...effort...and hard work...Bless Ya Girl!

Now we have to get someone to SCAN the hard copy paper article and send to us (if it's in the hard copy).

~did i do something wrong again zoo geeper?~
 PLEASE HELP GET JUSTICE FOR BECCA
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2773.0

texasmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: Today at 12:11:48 AM » Quote 

I never did have any luck registering, I'm blocked now! It says to contact administrator but I don't see how to do that!   But I got to see the article, and it's wonderful! 

Destiny, please thank them from the momma in Texas next time you talk to them and I won't worry about trying to work out the login problem!

DAVE HOLLOWAY - ARUBA
  "We won't give up on you, Natalee. You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance."

San
Global Moderator
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: Today at 12:13:41 AM » Quote 

Quote from: klaasend on May 29, 2008, 11:35:25 PM
Quote from: ******* on May 29, 2008, 11:22:22 PM
Gloria Estefan and Reo Speedwagon have signed on for the 2008 Aruba Music Festival in October.

Who cares? 

This is when you know your career is down the tubes when you do a Music Festival in Aruba   .

texasmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: Today at 12:14:53 AM » Quote 

Klaas,
I sent an email yesterday and asked a friend to be sure to pick up a copy of tomorrow's issue, haven't heard back but hopefully he got the message; and will scan it for us!

DAVE HOLLOWAY - ARUBA

Destiny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: Today at 12:14:57 AM » Quote 

Quote from: klaasend on Today at 12:11:29 AM

Now we have to get someone to SCAN the hard copy paper article and send to us (if it's in the hard copy).

Was told it would be in hard copy in Pap...and English...is there a Monkey in Aruba...can you get a paper or two for us....pretty Please with Chocolate on top....

dennisintn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: Today at 12:15:09 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Destiny on Today at 12:01:56 AM
Quote from: dennisintn on May 29, 2008, 11:58:17 PM
Quote from: carpe noctem on May 29, 2008, 11:43:39 PM
They sure love those eighties groups!

Lionel Richie, REO, Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine...

It's like K-TEL'S Greatest Hits down there.

roflmao, oh yes, i have the choice of spending $20.00 at k-tel for everything all of them ever recorded or flying 2,000 miles in a sewer pipe and then fighting off pickpockets, drug dealers, and slapping the hell out of anyone who says anything off color about natalee and then wading around with the mosquitos, dengue fever, sandfleas, and drunks to listen to them from half a mile away while surrounded by screaming drunks.
decisions, decisions, there's just never an end to them.
dennisintn

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha....oops wet me panties....

lol, poor baby.  that was a great job on the ad, and a really neat comment on the fool's article.  elegant, eloquent, and succinct.  damn, i wish i could do that.
dennisintn

texasmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: Today at 12:16:19 AM » Quote 

Quote from: San on Today at 12:13:41 AM
Quote from: klaasend on May 29, 2008, 11:35:25 PM
Quote from: ******* on May 29, 2008, 11:22:22 PM
Gloria Estefan and Reo Speedwagon have signed on for the 2008 Aruba Music Festival in October.

Who cares? 

This is when you know your career is down the tubes when you do a Music Festival in Aruba   .

DAVE HOLLOWAY - ARUBA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: Today at 12:16:46 AM » Quote 

Quote from: texasmom on Today at 12:14:53 AM
Klaas,
I sent an email yesterday and asked a friend to be sure to pick up a copy of tomorrow's issue, haven't heard back but hopefully he got the message; and will scan it for us!

Great!  Thanks Texasmom!

Destiny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: Today at 12:17:43 AM » Quote 

Destiny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: Today at 12:19:51 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Destiny on Today at 12:17:43 AM

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: Today at 12:21:46 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Destiny on Today at 12:19:51 AM

carpe noctem
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: Today at 12:23:08 AM » Quote 

2009 ARUBA, Get READY...

Herbie Hancock, Sugarhill Gang, and Gary Numan...

all LIVE IN ARUBA!!!!

Book today... Celebrity Guest: Elvira - Mistress of the Dark

is standing by (in a walker) to take your calls.

Remember: Everytime you hear a bell, Anita Vandersloot has just called in an order of
chicken wings.

texasmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: Today at 12:25:00 AM » Quote 

Quote from: carpe noctem on Today at 12:23:08 AM
2009 ARUBA, Get READY...

all LIVE IN ARUBA!!!!

DAVE HOLLOWAY - ARUBA

Destiny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: Today at 12:26:24 AM » Quote 

2009 ARUBA, Get READY...

all LIVE IN ARUBA!!!!

You're on a Roll Carpe!!!!....ROFLMFAO...

dennisintn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: Today at 12:44:15 AM » Quote 

2009 ARUBA, Get READY...

all LIVE IN ARUBA!!!!

lol, wait till they bring elvis back.  didn't you post a comment at that paper?
if you didn't post what i read a minute ago, please do it, it was fine.
dennisintn

ldstlou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: Today at 12:54:28 AM » Quote 

you guys...errr girls!! lol ROCK!!!!
What a fantastic job you did!!!
So, so proud of you!!!

ldstlou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: Today at 12:59:04 AM » Quote 

Quote from: klaasend on Today at 12:21:46 AM
Quote from: Destiny on Today at 12:19:51 AM

sandy leiva
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: Today at 01:01:13 AM » Quote 

lokk what was found on page 2   K SWISS SNEAKERS FOUND AT LIGHTHOUSE!

Diahuebs, 29 May 2008

KEDS K-SWISS HAYA NA LIGHT HOUSE       
Friday, 30 May 2008 
ORANJESTAD (AAN): Patras di Tierra del Sol cerca di e mastnan di cellular cu tin DIARIO a haya notificacion di un keds masha sospechoso benta den e barancanan. Caminda esaki tabata parce cu hendenan no ta yega.

Ainda por corda con tempo di e caso di Natalee Holloway cu net a cumpli tres aña tabata papia di keds size grandi cu posiblemente Joran van der Sloot a perde of a kita benta afor.

E keds aki ta di marca K-Swiss. Algun persona cu a notifica DIARIO di e asunto aki a keda sorprendi di mira e keds. Sigur esnan cu a sigui e caso di cerca ta corda e famoso keds.

Berdad DIARIO a logra haya foto tambe di e keds cual siguiente dia autoridad cu tabata investiga e caso di e hoben Americano perdi a bay busca tambe riba e barancanan pazuid di e mastnan di Antenna di Setar y Digicel cu tin na Light House. Esaki ta e foto di e keds.

Set as favorite Bookmark Email This Hits: 1
Comments (0)

Write comment
You must be logged in to a comment. Please register if you do not have an account yet.

< Prev     Next > 
[ Back ] 

FrontCaricaturaChatters Online

COPYRIGHT:
Nada den DIARIO Online mag di worde copia sin permiso di Agencia Arubano di Noticia.
designed by Zutrix

Report to moderator    71.181.136.170 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up   Reply  |  Mark unread  |  Send this topic  |  Print   

Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum > Natalee Holloway > Natalee Holloway > Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 -  « previous next »

Jump to:  Please select a destination: ----------------------------- Missing, Exploited and True Crime ----------------------------- => Missing Persons Forum => Unsolved Crimes => Crimes Against Children ----------------------------- Current Events ----------------------------- => Monkey Musings / Open Discussion => News of the Day => Food and Product Recalls => Political Forum => Sports ----------------------------- Natalee Holloway ----------------------------- => Natalee Holloway => Shango/Simian and other Codetalkers => Important Case Documents => LCD Archive ----------------------------- The Monkey Lounge ----------------------------- => The Monkey Lounge => Games ----------------------------- Pop Culture ----------------------------- => Music => Movies and Television => Books => Scared Monkeys Radio with Dana Pretzer ----------------------------- Natalee Discussions (2005 ARCHIVE) ----------------------------- => Natalee Holloway => Theory and Speculation => Links and References Only => Natalee Breaking News Archive ----------------------------- General Discussions (2005 ARCHIVE) ----------------------------- => News Issues => Chit Chat