March 28, 2024, 05:42:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227191 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: May 30, 2008, 01:28:19 AM »

something about white K-Swiss shoes being found near the Lighthouse??

also something about a mobile phone signal? can't read it.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2767/30/

Ainda por corda con tempo di e caso di Natalee Holloway cu net a cumpli tres aņa tabata papia di keds size grandi cu posiblemente Joran van der Sloot a perde of a kita benta afor.

really???!!! from today's paper??!!!

YES it says FOund at lighthouse, Pair of kswiss size large found at the base of the cell tower of digicell by someone unnamed who found them and remembered that in the missing N.H. case there was something about search for K Swiss sneakers.  Diario was very much surprised about the found sneakers, as they thought that this area had been previously searched.   

I hope it was sent for forensic tests.  But they also look so clean for being out exposed to the elements for the past 3 years ?  Anyone else think so also?  Is this a joke or are they really JOrans.

they look also to me a bit too clean.

but it is a good thing that someone remembered that K-Swiss shoes are connected to JvdS.
that shows that it is not forgotten on the island.

combine that with your letter appearing today in the paper.
maybe more people remember details now.

Hope its not a prank.  is photo of 2 sneakers or one from different angle cause i cant tell if there is more than 1 used condom there.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #281 on: May 30, 2008, 01:29:11 AM »

OK, it's back up now!!!  The Diario letter!

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2752/9/

Klaas....we couldn't have done it without you....Thank You for all your time...effort...and hard work...Bless Ya Girl!

lokk what was found on page 2   K SWISS SNEAKERS FOUND AT LIGHTHOUSE!

Diahuebs, 29 May 2008

KEDS K-SWISS HAYA NA LIGHT HOUSE       
Friday, 30 May 2008 
ORANJESTAD (AAN): Patras di Tierra del Sol cerca di e mastnan di cellular cu tin DIARIO a haya notificacion di un keds masha sospechoso benta den e barancanan. Caminda esaki tabata parce cu hendenan no ta yega.

Ainda por corda con tempo di e caso di Natalee Holloway cu net a cumpli tres aņa tabata papia di keds size grandi cu posiblemente Joran van der Sloot a perde of a kita benta afor.

E keds aki ta di marca K-Swiss. Algun persona cu a notifica DIARIO di e asunto aki a keda sorprendi di mira e keds. Sigur esnan cu a sigui e caso di cerca ta corda e famoso keds.

Berdad DIARIO a logra haya foto tambe di e keds cual siguiente dia autoridad cu tabata investiga e caso di e hoben Americano perdi a bay busca tambe riba e barancanan pazuid di e mastnan di Antenna di Setar y Digicel cu tin na Light House. Esaki ta e foto di e keds.

Set as favorite Bookmark Email This Hits: 1
Comments (0)

Write comment
You must be logged in to a comment. Please register if you do not have an account yet.

< Prev     Next > 
[ Back ] 

FrontCaricaturaChatters Online

COPYRIGHT:
Nada den DIARIO Online mag di worde copia sin permiso di Agencia Arubano di Noticia.
designed by Zutrix

Beware of "bait and switch"  most likely trying to get your e-mail so they can hack you.    j/b

Holy shit theres a condom in that photo also!  DNA evidence

Thanks Sandy...I *hope*...that someone...who has been holding onto some evidence...placed it there, then called Diario...hoping really big time!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: May 30, 2008, 01:30:22 AM »

Sandy - one sneaker just two different pics of it from different angles.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2008, 01:31:45 AM »

YES it says FOund at lighthouse, Pair of kswiss size large found at the base of the cell tower of digicell by someone unnamed who found them and remembered that in the missing N.H. case there was something about search for K Swiss sneakers.  Diario was very much surprised about the found sneakers, as they thought that this area had been previously searched.   

I hope it was sent for forensic tests.  But they also look so clean for being out exposed to the elements for the past 3 years ?  Anyone else think so also?  Is this a joke or are they really JOrans.

but it is a good thing that someone remembered that K-Swiss shoes are connected to JvdS.

Hope its not a prank.  is photo of 2 sneakers or one from different angle cause i cant tell if there is more than 1 used condom there.

Just thinking out loud but it does seem to be 2 shoes top photo looks like right shoe with a condom on the upper side and the bottom shoe looks like a left foot with one condom at the bottom where it says swiss k logo is and the other to the top
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: May 30, 2008, 01:32:05 AM »

Yes and I do not think that is a condom. Appears to be just a plastic cup cut in half. I can't tell if that is blood or just dirt/mud on the front of the shoes.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:36:20 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 30, 2008, 01:35:16 AM »

Great condition for 3 years????
keds k-swiss achieve at light house friday, 30 may 2008 oranjestad (aan): behind tierra del sol close of the mastnan of cellular cu have daily paper owing to achieve notificacion of one keds very sospechoso throw in the barancanan. caminda this was seems cu hendenan do not arrive. still can corda con time of the caso of natalee holloway cu just owing to accomplish three year was talk of keds size big cu posiblemente joran van der sloot owing to lose or owing to less throw afor. the keds here is of mark k-swiss. some person cu owing to notifica daily paper of the asunto here owing to stay sorprendi of see the keds. assure esnan cu owing to follow the caso of close is corda the famous keds. berdad daily paper owing to succeed achieve photograph also of the keds cual next day autoridad cu was investiga the caso of the young americano perdi owing to bay busca also on the barancanan pazuid of the mastnan of antenna of setar y digicel cu have at light house. this is the photograph of the keds. come across
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: May 30, 2008, 01:35:51 AM »

Yes and I do not think that is a condom. Appears to be just a plastic cup cut in half. I can't tell if that is blood or just dirt/mud on the front of the shoes.

could be either to me...maybe I am just too tired!!! lol
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:37:08 AM by Observer » Logged

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: May 30, 2008, 01:36:29 AM »

I'm not sure what that is.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:37:46 AM by Observer » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: May 30, 2008, 01:37:09 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: May 30, 2008, 01:37:41 AM »

Just thinking out loud but it does seem to be 2 shoes top photo looks like right shoe with a condom on the upper side and the bottom shoe looks like a left foot with one condom at the bottom where it says swiss k logo is and the other to the top

I think it is one shoe...2 different angles. Gosh...if it really was THE shoe...and someone had found it 3 years ago and tucked it away...what a shame. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: May 30, 2008, 01:38:12 AM »

The rats have already started *vomiting* at Maglio's site...knew it was just a matter of time....Dennis...great Reply to Aruba....

Posted by ( Aruba ) on May 29, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ( Suggest removal  )

Thank you DOMENICK.

I agree that Natalee's mother should have thought twice before tossing her child into a bed of sharks... What a preventable shame and loss on her part. So far, Natalee is the only missing unsolvable teen missing from Aruba, hopefully parents will think twice about sending their children, who are not even old enough to drink in their own country, on an all-inclusive prepaid drinking trip to another country where it is allowed. And to top it off, without adult supervision or even a buddy system in place.

Odd how they blame the Aruban Athorities, when it was her friends and chaperones who fled the island before reporting her missing to the Police.

my gosh...what kind of person writes this stuff??? How awful!!!
Blame the victim!!! Blame a young girl WHO WAS HANGING OUT SAFELY WITH HER FRIENDS!!! having a good time on a SUPPOSEDLY SAFE vacation they paid for!!! Are you out of your mind???!!! I don't get it!!! Keep the damned predators out of the all inclusive hotels and maybe the tourists would all go home alive. Let them run around like wolves amongst sheep and someone is going to get hurt...namely Natalee did.
What a-holes!!!

lol, idstlou, i really hope you posted this in the comments at that site.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: May 30, 2008, 01:38:22 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL

Night Sweetie!!! Great job on the article!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 30, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »

The rats have already started *vomiting* at Maglio's site...knew it was just a matter of time....Dennis...great Reply to Aruba....

Posted by ( Aruba ) on May 29, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ( Suggest removal  )

Thank you DOMENICK.

I agree that Natalee's mother should have thought twice before tossing her child into a bed of sharks... What a preventable shame and loss on her part. So far, Natalee is the only missing unsolvable teen missing from Aruba, hopefully parents will think twice about sending their children, who are not even old enough to drink in their own country, on an all-inclusive prepaid drinking trip to another country where it is allowed. And to top it off, without adult supervision or even a buddy system in place.

Odd how they blame the Aruban Athorities, when it was her friends and chaperones who fled the island before reporting her missing to the Police.

my gosh...what kind of person writes this stuff??? How awful!!!
Blame the victim!!! Blame a young girl WHO WAS HANGING OUT SAFELY WITH HER FRIENDS!!! having a good time on a SUPPOSEDLY SAFE vacation they paid for!!! Are you out of your mind???!!! I don't get it!!! Keep the damned predators out of the all inclusive hotels and maybe the tourists would all go home alive. Let them run around like wolves amongst sheep and someone is going to get hurt...namely Natalee did.
What a-holes!!!

lol, idstlou, i really hope you posted this in the comments at that site.
dennisintn

not yet. Think you said it all though!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: May 30, 2008, 01:40:58 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL

Sweet Dreams Klaas....I think tomorrow is going to be very interesting...yep I do...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: May 30, 2008, 01:42:24 AM »

That shoe was obviously put there recently and I do not care,as long as though those are really Jorans shoes and they have forensic evidence on them. Appears these pics were taken in daylight and they were just posted now. There is no possible way they have been sitting there for 3 years and miraculously found on the same day Natalee dissapeared 3 years ago.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:45:22 AM by Observer » Logged

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: May 30, 2008, 01:43:51 AM »

There are two condoms!!  One on the top of the shoe, and one at the side.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: May 30, 2008, 01:44:12 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL

Sweet Dreams Klaas....I think tomorrow is going to be very interesting...yep I do...

I am going nighty-night too!
Sweet dreams all!!
Destiny...you may have really opened things up!! Did I tell ya how proud I am of you...ok...one more time...YOU ROCK!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: May 30, 2008, 01:45:24 AM »

Yep *******...plastic cup...the kind you take a to-go drink from a bar/club in...it's one left shoe...did we ever know which *one* shoe the ALE said was in Joran's home....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: May 30, 2008, 01:47:24 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL

Good Nite Idstlou...sending you Prayers for Serentiy....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: May 30, 2008, 01:48:33 AM »

I'm not sure what that is.

I don't know either but it appears to be transparent so probably not a leaf.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.