March 28, 2024, 06:46:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227196 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 30, 2008, 07:51:22 AM »

Unless, of course.... 

The shoe is the real McCoy -- as I believe Des might be theorizing about...

That someone has had this shoe all along and now, for whatever reason (revenge, fear whatever) has decided to unload it in such a way to make sure it got discovered...

After all -- IF this is the shoe and IF what looks like blood really is blood?  and that blood is Nats?  And if the analysis of the shoe also ties to Joran?  Then the case takes a very nasty turn back toward the sporter....AND, wasn't there an allegation recently from perhaps his ex girlfriend at the time (2005) that she was perhaps going to let some things go?  Could this be one of those "Things" or whatever it is?

Questions... Real McCoy?

I know what you are saying....that someone had the real shoe and planted it there to be found? Unfortunately, without the person coming foward to verbally confirm where the shoe was aquired it raises many more questions that it answers.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 30, 2008, 07:52:40 AM »

to Mum In Ohio, Crossbow was working with the psychic map by Karen that showed the telecommunication tower near the lighthouse..  It had a mine near it where "karen" said Natalee was placed.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: May 30, 2008, 07:56:41 AM »

Unless, of course.... 

That someone has had this shoe all along and now, for whatever reason (revenge, fear whatever) has decided to unload it in such a way to make sure it got discovered...

After all -- IF this is the shoe and IF what looks like blood really is blood?  and that blood is Nats?  And if the analysis of the shoe also ties to Joran?  Then the case takes a very nasty turn back toward the sporter....AND, wasn't there an allegation recently from perhaps his ex girlfriend at the time (2005) that she was perhaps going to let some things go?  Could this be one of those "Things" or whatever it is?
Questions... Real McCoy?

From RWV....I came here first...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: May 30, 2008, 08:00:24 AM »

Unless, of course.... 

Questions... Real McCoy?

I know what you are saying....that someone had the real shoe and planted it there to be found? Unfortunately, without the person coming foward to verbally confirm where the shoe was aquired it raises many more questions that it answers.

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2008/01/natalee-hollowa.html?cid=112375474#comment-112375474
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: May 30, 2008, 08:01:55 AM »

to Mum In Ohio, Crossbow was working with the psychic map by Karen that showed the telecommunication tower near the lighthouse..  It had a mine near it where "karen" said Natalee was placed.

Thanks always1...I will see if I can find it.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 30, 2008, 08:02:16 AM »

RE: tennis shoe, do you have picture of Jorans foot (side by side) to see if he double tied his shoes?  And how would a double tied shoe come off?  It was Crossbow who was talking about the area with the telecommunications tower near the lighthouse.  And Destiny, if I forgot to mention it-Good Job!!!

if it is jvds' shoe, and it's a size l4 as originally stated, it would have slipped off his foot rather easily.  klpd interrogators established while he was in jail that his proper shoe size is l0 1/2.
dennisintn
As you know
whatever the interrogators determined  still remains a  controversy to this day as his shoe size has been quoted in more sources than one as being a size 14.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: May 30, 2008, 08:07:26 AM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 30, 2008, 08:09:16 AM »

Good Morning *******...Can you please post this pdf. about Val going to college please? Page 1...TIA

http://www.isaruba.com/newsletter/breeze/March%207.pdf

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: May 30, 2008, 08:14:32 AM »

I think this is a piece of kelp.

And I do think it's the same sneaker from another angle... Klass got that right..

I'm back a few pages.. so if this has been clarified, please disregard.

++++++++++++

Des, great job to you and Klaas and all who helped on the letter.

Good Morning all.

I wish I had my laptop so I could mark out where the shoe was found, it seems to be near the cell tower found by blah in one of the Aru-bay videos.

Also, remember Dompig said they were looking for a matching shoe. So this could be intriguing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #349 on: May 30, 2008, 08:21:49 AM »

Unless, of course.... 

Questions... Real McCoy?

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2008/01/natalee-hollowa.html?cid=112375474#comment-112375474

Yep Mum -- You got it!  (I knew you  would) ... LOL...

Somehow my instincts are telling me this is really connected (the post and the plant)...

Of course the fact it is planted doesn't detract from the damaging consequences to joran if this is the real McCoy .... The eivence is still the evidence and a good crime lab can certainly date the blood (if any)... The Habious Corpus in this case could become a Corpus Delicti if, indeed, there is blood and that blood is Nats... (seeing as though this would be the presumed only remains [the blood]...of Natalee).  The fact that such blood could exist on a shoe of Jorans turns this case upside down (even under Dutch law, I presume)...

Please understand -- a legal argument could be made, in this case that the blood is the only remaining remains of Natalee...

Just some thoughts to stimulate your legal beagle inquisitiveness ... 

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #350 on: May 30, 2008, 08:26:02 AM »

...not tea cup , just your everyday 6 oz water cup. But what does the article say?

http://www.cupltd.com/plastic-cups.jpg

OMG it seems the article says some suspicious kswiss sneakers found could possibly belong to joran van der sloot......... So what are the chances after all this time the sneakers were actually where found? hmmmm not likely. So has someone planted false evidence? This is very confusing........

false evidence ! can be bleachedblack

But when it is true, who found the shoes ?
Is it 1 left shoe ?

Yep...ONE LEFT SHOE...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #351 on: May 30, 2008, 08:26:47 AM »

I think this is a piece of kelp.

And I do think it's the same sneaker from another angle... Klass got that right..

I'm back a few pages.. so if this has been clarified, please disregard.

++++++++++++

Des, great job to you and Klaas and all who helped on the letter.

Good Morning all.

I wish I had my laptop so I could mark out where the shoe was found, it seems to be near the cell tower found by blah in one of the Aru-bay videos.

Also, remember Dompig said they were looking for a matching shoe. So this could be intriguing.

Please also note the structure of the shoe in the photo.

Someone who wears shoes who are to big often sees a "curling" effect  in the shoe in the toe area...Hence a size 10+/- foot earing a size 14 shoe might give that sort of wear.... this shoe certainly fits that pattern...

From the psychological aspect consider the bizarre brain of Joran -- Passive Aggressive Sociopathic ... Some say Napoleon fit this personality time -- (Little big man syndrome) -- what about a big man with small feet?  Certinaly a ego deflator, right? Think about it... The shoe looks curled to me...

Maybe this comes from me wearing too many hand-me-downs as a kid 

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: May 30, 2008, 08:33:19 AM »

another thought -
this is the area where the cell phone was found a few months ago and one of de Sloots (Anita??) said it was Valentijn's.

so either someone is planting evidence collected previously and closing the door on Joran or this was all overlooked in the past.

As for the shoe, I guess it's theoretical that the shoe could have washed up, but that seems unlikely as the laces look undamaged by years in the sea. I guess someone at United Laboratories would know how long laces would last in the sea. Leather could last 3 years - but laces are generally made from cotton and I seriously doubt they could last even one year.

So, just looking at the laces, I would imagine that the shoe was not in the water this whole time and either were recently uncovered from the area it was buried or planted... or has nothing to do with the case.

also, it's interesting that everything is moving away from the Sloot home once again.

+++++++++++++

where the heck is Janet?

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #353 on: May 30, 2008, 08:36:28 AM »

I think he  double tie his shoes

here is  a part of a screen shot ( Jensen )

******* do you have larger pics from this series ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: May 30, 2008, 08:39:49 AM »

Good Morning *******...Can you please post this pdf. about Val going to college please? Page 1...TIA

Good Morning Mum!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 08:55:33 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 30, 2008, 08:41:49 AM »

Morning Smile Yup I do..I don't have time right now to post those though..When Klaas gets up Im sure she has some to post..

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: May 30, 2008, 08:44:48 AM »

no one wants to trip over the laces during a match.
tennis players are generally taught to double tie their shoes.

an idiot like Joran probably had to be told over and over and over again.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 30, 2008, 08:46:32 AM »

another thought -
this is the area where the cell phone was found a few months ago and one of de Sloots (Anita??) said it was Valentijn's.

so either someone is planting evidence collected previously and closing the door on Joran or this was all overlooked in the past.

As for the shoe, I guess it's theoretical that the shoe could have washed up, but that seems unlikely as the laces look undamaged by years in the sea. I guess someone at United Laboratories would know how long laces would last in the sea. Leather could last 3 years - but laces are generally made from cotton and I seriously doubt they could last even one year.

So, just looking at the laces, I would imagine that the shoe was not in the water this whole time and either were recently uncovered from the area it was buried or planted... or has nothing to do with the case.

also, it's interesting that everything is moving away from the Sloot home once again.

+++++++++++++

where the heck is Janet?   Probably sleeping!!! Wake up Janet!!!

IIRC it was Jaime who was asked if Joran gave him something to hold, then we have Deepak and Satish going back for the shoes, and also Sanches/Sanchez asking for something back from ALE...Hmmm...and I was just reading about 'deep throat'.....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 30, 2008, 08:52:56 AM »

Good Morning Mum!

Thanks *******...wanted that too...looking at Rika and the Zeolla girl!!!

The one I wanted was Val being accepted at two more schools...San Diego and Syracuse!!! Page before the pic!

Will have to dig for more Breeze to find out the others...second thoughts...send him here!!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 08:56:41 AM by Observer » Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 30, 2008, 08:59:25 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.