April 16, 2024, 02:44:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227935 times)
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #360 on: May 30, 2008, 08:59:35 AM »

Notice the curve of the shoe curl...Notice the circle I placed which appears at the bottom of the lace line -- see how it is "scrunched in"?  I bet from this point upwards fits a size 10 foot... the curl is caused by the shoe being too large...

Ha...

BIG MAN WITH SMALL FEET wears big shoes to appear normal... makes you wonder aobut his hat size...LOL...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #361 on: May 30, 2008, 09:08:21 AM »

The way I *see* it.....our Article...and the shoe article printed in the same edition...3 yr. anniversary...is a double edged sword for us...

Maybe...just maybe...it was put there by one of the *heroes* we pleaded for...maybe not...but you know it has to have a great impact in Aruba....I see it as only *good* in keeping this case in the light of day...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: May 30, 2008, 09:09:28 AM »

Thanks *******...Will try and find the others before they disappear!

Silverfox...had that saved...

Still wonder why Freddy was buying the new shoes??
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #363 on: May 30, 2008, 09:12:29 AM »

The way I *see* it.....our Article...and the shoe article printed in the same edition...3 yr. anniversary...is a double edged sword for us...

Maybe...just maybe...it was put there by one of the *heroes* we pleaded for...maybe not...but you know it has to have a great impact in Aruba....I see it as only *good* in keeping this case in the light of day...

All publicity is good publicity.  Anything that keeps Natalee's story in the news is great.  Great job on the Diario article, Destiny, I am impressed.  Yes,  I recognize it was a community effort and everyone is to be commended.  You really got the ball rolling and for that, I thank you.   

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: May 30, 2008, 09:17:13 AM »

Thanks *******...Will try and find the others before they disappear!

Silverfox...had that saved...

Still wonder why Freddy was buying the new shoes??

Well mum...speculation can run rampant here, but what the heck... perhaps someone on that fateful night wasn't quite with the program and stole the shoe -- and hid it -- just in case and perhaps Joran and Freddy panicked over it and sent Freddy to hurriedly replace it...

If so then we can take Destiny's hope that the ad helped flush this out -- that someone's conscience opened the door and brought the shoe out to save the day -- connect the dots -- break the case wide open...

perhaps the "First"?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: May 30, 2008, 09:18:48 AM »

...not tea cup , just your everyday 6 oz water cup. But what does the article say?

http://www.cupltd.com/plastic-cups.jpg

OMG it seems the article says some suspicious kswiss sneakers found could possibly belong to joran van der sloot......... So what are the chances after all this time the sneakers were actually where found? hmmmm not likely. So has someone planted false evidence? This is very confusing........

OR someone had it, and kept it for three years,  then just placed it there hmmm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: May 30, 2008, 09:18:56 AM »

Where is robots when we need him?

-----

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: May 30, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »

Looking for Janet!!!  Attention!!! Janet!!  I have a question that only you can answer...I need your amazing research abilities. Please check in.

That shoe is so clean on the inside...even my own shoes are not that clean after lying out exposed to the elements for 3 years...hmmmm.

I thought Val's cell phone was found in the sand behind the fisherman's huts...I didn't know it was the lighthouse area...am I mistaken on this?

More questions in a minute....Janet????  I need you!!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #368 on: May 30, 2008, 09:21:07 AM »

All publicity is good publicity.  Anything that keeps Natalee's story in the news is great.  Great job on the Diario article, Destiny, I am impressed.  Yes,  I recognize it was a community effort and everyone is to be commended.  You really got the ball rolling and for that, I thank you.   

TY Peaches...blush....We need to send links to both articles to US press, that has covered the story...we need to do this today....I have hospice people arriving here in about 45 mins...any volunteers...we need to strike while the iron is hot....Sorry to ask so much of everyone....but my gut feeling..is the driving force to even attempt getting an article printed  in Diario....and I feel that Greta...and Nancy Grace should get this info ASAP...and I don't have a lot of free time today...Love All You Monkeys....you *inspire* me...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: May 30, 2008, 09:23:09 AM »

I'm leaning towards a "plant" by a "hero". The plastic cup may be left as a "hint" about a "spiked drink" from C&C's. I can't tell what the strip is on top of the shoe. Everything left around the shoe may be telling us a story. -jmo 

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: May 30, 2008, 09:23:32 AM »

Blood = habeas corpus? (shh... if that is all that remains of a body?)... LOL... There is case law to this effect I believe....

IF this "shoe" has Natalee's blood on it then a forensic scientist and a good prosecutor could call it Habeas corpus -- or at worst -- corpus delecti...

IF this is the real McCoy then Joran could be screwed...

and, what we have seen of Joran probably indicates he will turn on everyone around him... the canary sings (ever wonder why coal miners love canaries?)....

-----

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: May 30, 2008, 09:24:40 AM »

Where is robots when we need him?

If that is indeed Jorans Shoe..Robots said he would eat spiders 

Have a great day everyone! Keep those fingers crossed and keep up the faith!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: May 30, 2008, 09:25:40 AM »

Looking for Janet!!!  Attention!!! Janet!!  I have a question that only you can answer...I need your amazing research abilities. Please check in.

That shoe is so clean on the inside...even my own shoes are not that clean after lying out exposed to the elements for 3 years...hmmmm.

I thought Val's cell phone was found in the sand behind the fisherman's huts...I didn't know it was the lighthouse area...am I mistaken on this?

More questions in a minute....Janet????  I need you!!!!

LOL...Lala's...It is not 6.30AM in the west....Don't yell so loud...you will wake her up! And Klaas too!!!

I thought the cell was found by the lighthouse, but don't quote me....

Thanks again Destiny...I find it difficult to send an email even...a computer dummy here...I am sorry!!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #373 on: May 30, 2008, 09:25:55 AM »

Notice the curve of the shoe curl...Notice the circle I placed which appears at the bottom of the lace line -- see how it is "scrunched in"?  I bet from this point upwards fits a size 10 foot... the curl is caused by the shoe being too large...

Ha...

BIG MAN WITH SMALL FEET wears big shoes to appear normal... makes you wonder aobut his hat size...LOL...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They use a 200 mm lens for the picture 
you see that  the left area on the pic  is unsharp
For this unsharp effect you need a 200mm and  2.8 of 3.5  (full Opening )
So i think they found the shoes somewhere deep down  in a reef

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: May 30, 2008, 09:26:28 AM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: May 30, 2008, 09:27:05 AM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #376 on: May 30, 2008, 09:28:43 AM »

Why is it, that I am loading the Diario website... and seeing absolutely
no full page layout for Nat...

...and seeing absolutely no mention whatsoever of a sneaker?

What am I doing wrong?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: May 30, 2008, 09:31:06 AM »

I'm leaning towards a "plant" by a "hero". The plastic cup may be left as a "hint" about a "spiked drink" from C&C's. I can't tell what the strip is on top of the shoe. Everything left around the shoe may be telling us a story. -jmo 

Lala's....You mastered Shango 101!!!

You could be right Wreck!!!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: May 30, 2008, 09:31:16 AM »

Inside Job?

Sorry, but I have to say this.

Destiny is indicating she feels the article might have helped flush this out -- if authenticated... and I agree... But that leaves a questions... The story of the shoe appears in the same paper as the article -- meaning both were simultaneous...So... if there is a connection here then someone was actively reading SM (Yeah gang) or, someone with Jossy's organization knows much more than we think and somehow connected the timing on this...

Either way -- IF this is the "Real McCoy" it is a MAJOR DISCOVERY  and NEWS EVENT!  -- Where is Geraldo when we need him? (Probably having tea with robots at a backyard barbeque at Jossy's villa, right?)

-----

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #379 on: May 30, 2008, 09:32:41 AM »

By the way RG  this is a camera 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.