March 29, 2024, 02:40:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227235 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: May 30, 2008, 09:33:19 AM »

Be sure to ask Maglio how he'd feel if Natalee was his daughter. I'm sure the hypocrite would be singing a different song.

Nice to know we have had an impact on Aruba's tourism though. Thank him for confirming that.

To:    widerhorizon@bellsouth.net

Dear Dr. Maglio,

Sir, what about the ample evidence that Aruba currently possesses, and has been
viciously hanging on to, (electronic records) that demonstrate that Joran Vandersloot
and the Kalpoes were actively targeting American females for the purpose of rape?

Do you not think that has just a little something to do with why Aruba is getting the eternal shaft?

What if Natalee Holloway was your daughter, sir?

What if at every move you tried to uncover information on exactly how she died, you
were blocked by Arubian justice officials. Why do they need to lie, sir? Why do they continue to lie about case facts even today?

Why will they not put Joran in jail after he admitted on Dutch TV and ABC-TV that
he simply threw Natalee Holloway away not knowing if she was alive or dead?

Don't ya think that may have just a little accounting for what Aruba is currently doing to itself?

Look, you seem to have all the credentials of being a very smart man. People just don't hand out PHD's for cutting out and mailing in cereal box tops. However, I am scratching my head after your misinformed Aruba article!

There are many more facts that have been uncovered and not reported by the media. I think you need to fully look into those before you write another article.

A good website to look into would be www.scaredmonkeys.net. They are EXTREMELY devoted to this case and uncovering what happened to Natalee Holloway. They have uncovered a mountain of information about this case, and other criminal corruption activities going on in Aruba.

All is not what it appears to be in Aruba. They are as rotten
as a dumpster apple with a dirty worm in it!

Aruban "Officials" K-N-O-W this stuff is going on, they just DO NOT CARE.

I have a big problem with that! Do you?

Great letter Carpe! LOL @ cereal box!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #381 on: May 30, 2008, 09:35:23 AM »

LOL! Dayhiker, thank you.

ok, I just reloaded Diario...

I have Nat  & the sneaker story now. WTF??? Do they start drinking the hiney
wine this early?

Maybe it's just me.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: May 30, 2008, 09:36:18 AM »

Here is my opinion of the sneakers.  Without any additional supporting evidence and forensics...which we know will not happen...those shoes are useless...if they have been there for 3 years...then it 's too late...again...to use them.  Those shoes are not even dirty on the inside...on an island like that...everything has sand and grit blown into them if they are exposed for 3 years to the elements.

If those shoes have been hidden all this time and kept secret...that is too bad too.  The person that had them would need to declare on record that they were Joran's and that they had held them all this time...not going to happen...they would implicte themselves in the crime. 

Remember this...."one witness is no witness" ...one piece of evidence is not evidence without proof.  My old adage creeping in again...prove it belongs to Joran...won't happen...not on Aruba.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: May 30, 2008, 09:37:57 AM »

I'm leaning towards a "plant" by a "hero". The plastic cup may be left as a "hint" about a "spiked drink" from C&C's. I can't tell what the strip is on top of the shoe. Everything left around the shoe may be telling us a story. -jmo 

Same here Wreck. Shoes are way too much in good shape to have been sitting there all this time, but if someone (Kalpoes) had been hoarding those puppies for three years and want to nail Joran (and help win a lawsuit) than this would make sense. Two DNA matchs would be all it would take and Joran is toast.

Us this what the Kalpoes have been holding over Joran's head? Is this the reason Joran backed off of blaming Deepak?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #384 on: May 30, 2008, 09:39:59 AM »

I'm leaning towards a "plant" by a "hero". The plastic cup may be left as a "hint" about a "spiked drink" from C&C's. I can't tell what the strip is on top of the shoe. Everything left around the shoe may be telling us a story. -jmo 

Lala's....You mastered Shango 101!!!

You could be right Wreck!!!

said Shango that ?

The plastic cup may be left as a "hint" about a "spiked drink" from C&C's. I can't tell what the strip is on top of the shoe. Everything left around the shoe may be telling us a story.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: May 30, 2008, 09:41:21 AM »

said Shango that ?

The plastic cup may be left as a "hint" about a "spiked drink" from C&C's. I can't tell what the strip is on top of the shoe. Everything left around the shoe may be telling us a story.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: May 30, 2008, 09:42:18 AM »

said Shango that ?

Oh I can see a story a mile long in that photo...things we already know...just pieced together in a neat little package.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: May 30, 2008, 09:44:09 AM »

Don't jump the gun too quickly, though... LaLa...

Remember how the lawyers had their asses in a pucker over planted evidence

when the PERSISTENCE was in the vicinity. People don't pucker up and prepare

for that kind of stuff, unless they are very worried...

(know evidence exists to be planted?)

The right person just could very well be sick of the War de Natalee,

and could be deciding it is time to end everything for everyone.

Wishful thinking on my part... probably.

The possibilities exist though.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: May 30, 2008, 09:44:39 AM »

Here is my opinion of the sneakers.  Without any additional supporting evidence and forensics...which we know will not happen...those shoes are useless...if they have been there for 3 years...then it 's too late...again...to use them.  Those shoes are not even dirty on the inside...on an island like that...everything has sand and grit blown into them if they are exposed for 3 years to the elements.

If those shoes have been hidden all this time and kept secret...that is too bad too.  The person that had them would need to declare on record that they were Joran's and that they had held them all this time...not going to happen...they would implicte themselves in the crime. 

Remember this...."one witness is no witness" ...one piece of evidence is not evidence without proof.  My old adage creeping in again...prove it belongs to Joran...won't happen...not on Aruba.

Morning Las! Two pieces of evidence would be. I like Johan's thinking on the cup. Would K2 have been smart enough to save evidence for fear the Sloots would try to frame them? Joran and Paulus started baming Deepak very early on and he may hve gotten wind of it from his lawyer. ALE is one leaky joint.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: May 30, 2008, 09:46:27 AM »

said Shango that ?

Oh I can see a story a mile long in that photo...things we already know...just pieced together in a neat little package.

Yep! That would be a slam dunk.  cheers cheers cheers

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: May 30, 2008, 09:47:07 AM »

me likes the way you think.

those cups, wreck, are floating all over the place. People get their drinks in them and the then blow into the ocean. So, I doubt that specific cups has anything to do with it... just debris that washed up.

also, because Aruba is so hot, there are water station areas near every bar that use those exact cups.... you fill up the cup with water and ice and after it is consumed - it will blow away as there is noting to hold it down once the water and ice are gone. People don't mean to let the trash fly all over, but there is little anyone can do about it unless they are already aware that's what's gonna happen.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: May 30, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »

OK then...I will keep my opinions to myself. LOL

Where's Janet?????  I can shout now, I see Klaas is awake.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 30, 2008, 09:48:12 AM »

Still behind a few pages 

2 NEW FRONT PAGE POSTS

www.scaredmonkeys.com
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: May 30, 2008, 09:48:39 AM »

Inside Job?

Sorry, but I have to say this.

Destiny is indicating she feels the article might have helped flush this out -- if authenticated... and I agree... But that leaves a questions... The story of the shoe appears in the same paper as the article -- meaning both were simultaneous...So... if there is a connection here then someone was actively reading SM (Yeah gang) or, someone with Jossy's organization knows much more than we think and somehow connected the timing on this...

Either way -- IF this is the "Real McCoy" it is a MAJOR DISCOVERY  and NEWS EVENT!  -- Where is Geraldo when we need him? (Probably having tea with robots at a backyard barbeque at Jossy's villa, right?)

LOL...Silverfox...don't scoff at some-one reading at SM...'These boards are being monitored'...LOL!

Seriously, Destiny did mention a week or so back that Diario had a witness...I thought it was a female...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: May 30, 2008, 09:49:17 AM »

...not tea cup , just your everyday 6 oz water cup. But what does the article say?

http://www.cupltd.com/plastic-cups.jpg

OMG it seems the article says some suspicious kswiss sneakers found could possibly belong to joran van der sloot......... So what are the chances after all this time the sneakers were actually where found? hmmmm not likely. So has someone planted false evidence? This is very confusing........

OR someone had it, and kept it for three years,  then just placed it there hmmm

In one of the Kalpoe's statements one of them told the interrogator, "Ask Joran where his tennis shoes are". You or some other Monkey may have this in your files somewhere Blonde.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: May 30, 2008, 09:52:20 AM »

Oh, no please... keep your opinions comin', Lalas...

That is what Monkeys are all about, right?

(provided it's not a Lie-Ruba 'PIN-YONE! LOL)

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: May 30, 2008, 09:52:38 AM »

Inside Job?

Sorry, but I have to say this.

Destiny is indicating she feels the article might have helped flush this out -- if authenticated... and I agree... But that leaves a questions... The story of the shoe appears in the same paper as the article -- meaning both were simultaneous...So... if there is a connection here then someone was actively reading SM (Yeah gang) or, someone with Jossy's organization knows much more than we think and somehow connected the timing on this...

Either way -- IF this is the "Real McCoy" it is a MAJOR DISCOVERY  and NEWS EVENT!  -- Where is Geraldo when we need him? (Probably having tea with robots at a backyard barbeque at Jossy's villa, right?)

he was freaking out yesterday over the barrel switch on Drew Petersen's MR-5 (at least that's what he called he weapon).

Petersen had the assault rifle for team swat and the barrel was not 'sawed off' according to his attorney, but merely switched to a smaller barrel.

So, Whoreldo is around.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: May 30, 2008, 09:52:46 AM »

Why is it, that I am loading the Diario website... and seeing absolutely
no full page layout for Nat...

...and seeing absolutely no mention whatsoever of a sneaker?

What am I doing wrong?

In the LOCAL section, both articles 

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/blogcategory/13/30/
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: May 30, 2008, 09:52:57 AM »

Pardon me if this has been posted, but did Diario mention where they got the photos, was it from a tip?

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #399 on: May 30, 2008, 09:55:42 AM »

I believe we all have to be worried that the shoe does not end up where the "belt" ended up... right?

Lala's is right about being cautious --

But I do disagree on the evidence point...

IF there is a dna match to Joran (His shoe) and IF there is a dna match to Natalee (blood if it exists) and IF a forensic lab determines it is vintage 2005 then this is enough to establsh not only habeas corpus (in the form of the blood) but also incriminating evidence that joran is involved (in the form of HIS shoe)... This, combined with the OTHER evidence ALE has in it's arsenal could hang him very very high... The shoe size, in my opinion, is no longer a defense because the shoe show curling... I am sure an expert can be called to substantiate what happens to shoes when they are too large...

Which leads us to this -- and I believe Lala's point:  Who?

Who had the shoe and why?

Certainly the case could conceivably be tried on the shoe alone if it matches the above criteria... but the chances of conviction are not as great... wjy?  The person who planted the shoe is a major witness... the "slam dunk" if it will... Joran is toast if all the conditions of the above are met AND the witness comes forward...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.