March 28, 2024, 12:30:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227174 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #400 on: May 30, 2008, 09:56:45 AM »

I am currently on Chapter 8 of Dr. Hodges' book "Into the Deep".  It's fascinating.  I totally "get" Dr. Hodges and his theory on thought prints.  It isn't an easy book to read but I'm on Chapter 8 so it seems to be holding my interest.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #401 on: May 30, 2008, 09:56:55 AM »

some older pics

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: May 30, 2008, 09:59:20 AM »

I believe we all have to be worried that the shoe does not end up where the "belt" ended up... right?

Lala's is right about being cautious --

But I do disagree on the evidence point...

IF there is a dna match to Joran (His shoe) and IF there is a dna match to Natalee (blood if it exists) and IF a forensic lab determines it is vintage 2005 then this is enough to establsh not only habeas corpus (in the form of the blood) but also incriminating evidence that joran is involved (in the form of HIS shoe)... This, combined with the OTHER evidence ALE has in it's arsenal could hang him very very high... The shoe size, in my opinion, is no longer a defense because the shoe show curling... I am sure an expert can be called to substantiate what happens to shoes when they are too large...

Which leads us to this -- and I believe Lala's point:  Who?

Who had the shoe and why?

Certainly the case could conceivably be tried on the shoe alone if it matches the above criteria... but the chances of conviction are not as great... wjy?  The person who planted the shoe is a major witness... the "slam dunk" if it will... Joran is toast if all the conditions of the above are met AND the witness comes forward...

Agree Silverfox. There is much other evidence, a confession, and statements from Joran and the Kalpoes about his missing shoes. Interesting this comes on the third anniversary.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: May 30, 2008, 10:00:38 AM »

I guess that the douchebags at RU were totally overcome with joy that Joran made it to the three year anniversary... and then that shoe popped up. 

interesting that it is a K Swiss. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: May 30, 2008, 10:07:54 AM »

I think we have a chance to pin Dompig's statement down even further. We could see if he was lying about draining the Marriott pond looking for a matching shoe.

if this shoe matches the control shoe he was referencing, he was telling the truth. They did have a shoe recovered from a closet at the Sloots (possibly had blood on it, but did not match Natalee IIRC) and it had no mate.

If the shoe is determined to be irrelevant right away, we will know the shoe DOES NOT MATCH THE SHOE FOUND AT THE SLOOTS AND THAT SHOE DOES EXIST.

If we do not hear anything about the shoe again, we could logically determine it is part of the investigation.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: May 30, 2008, 10:08:52 AM »

...not tea cup , just your everyday 6 oz water cup. But what does the article say?

http://www.cupltd.com/plastic-cups.jpg

OMG it seems the article says some suspicious kswiss sneakers found could possibly belong to joran van der sloot......... So what are the chances after all this time the sneakers were actually where found? hmmmm not likely. So has someone planted false evidence? This is very confusing........

OR someone had it, and kept it for three years,  then just placed it there hmmm

In one of the Kalpoe's statements one of them told the interrogator, "Ask Joran where his tennis shoes are". You or some other Monkey may have this in your files somewhere Blonde.
IF the shoe was left by the Kalpoes -- I retract the "hero" part.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: May 30, 2008, 10:15:39 AM »

I think we have a chance to pin Dompig's statement down even further. We could see if he was lying about draining the Marriott pond looking for a matching shoe.

if this shoe matches the control shoe he was referencing, he was telling the truth. They did have a shoe recovered from a closet at the Sloots (possibly had blood on it, but did not match Natalee IIRC) and it had no mate.

If the shoe is determined to be irrelevant right away, we will know the shoe DOES NOT MATCH THE SHOE FOUND AT THE SLOOTS AND THAT SHOE DOES EXIST.

If we do not hear anything about the shoe again, we could logically determine it is part of the investigation.

Good morning Bro! Dompig confused us all. First he were talking about "a shoe" then it changed to two. but there was scuttlebutt on the boards a couple or few weeks after Nat disappeared that Joran was trying to find a source to buy "one" shoe, a matching K-Swiss to one he lost from his previous pair.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: May 30, 2008, 10:15:40 AM »

Surely you did not use the word logic in conjunction with something happening on Aruba?     
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: May 30, 2008, 10:19:01 AM »

Important question is if there was one she taken from the residence does it still exist or did the corrupt cops and ALE destroy it with the belt and other evidence?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: May 30, 2008, 10:20:24 AM »

Surely you did not use the word logic in conjunction with something happening on Aruba?     

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #410 on: May 30, 2008, 10:23:02 AM »

Are these shoes tennis or running shoes ?

By the way, at KIA they have to register, as in the majority of prisons around the world, what shoes and other belongings each person comes in with, yes or no? On August 8, 2005, the same Dutch police officer asked Joran to take off his shoe, which was a K-Swiss brand running shoe.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/index.php?s=dialuna

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: May 30, 2008, 10:24:57 AM »

wreck, it would be our logic. Not Aruba's.

I just see a golden opportunity to nail these bastards even harder here.
see, when they drained that pond, Dompig said they were looking for a matching shoe so they had to have something to compare it with. If they found an espadrille, they could maybe link that to Guido  but how would they be able to link Joran to any shoe other than the one that was missing? follow me here?

I think I confused everyone, myself included.

Dayhiker, Dompig didn't confuse me. I followed him and he said he was looking for a specific shoe. There would be no need to spend the money or the time to drain that pond over three days if they weren't looking for something very very specific.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: May 30, 2008, 10:25:09 AM »

Are these shoes tennis or running shoes ?

By the way, at KIA they have to register, as in the majority of prisons around the world, what shoes and other belongings each person comes in with, yes or no? On August 8, 2005, the same Dutch police officer asked Joran to take off his shoe, which was a K-Swiss brand running shoe.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/index.php?s=dialuna

I am dying to know whether that K-Swiss in the photo is a size 10 1/2 or 14. 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 30, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »

wreck, it would be our logic. Not Aruba's.

I just see a golden opportunity to nail these bastards even harder here.
see, when they drained that pond, Dompig said they were looking for a matching shoe so they had to have something to compare it with. If they found an espadrille, they could maybe link that to Guido  but how would they be able to link Joran to any shoe other than the one that was missing? follow me here?

I think I confused everyone, myself included.

Dayhiker, Dompig didn't confuse me. I followed him and he said he was looking for a specific shoe. There would be no need to spend the money or the time to drain that pond over three days if they weren't looking for something very very specific.

LOL @ Guido's espadrille Rob.  But Dompig changed it to they "expected to find a pair of tennis shoes" (presumably Joran's) later on during his disastrous search at the dunes. That is what is confusing.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: May 30, 2008, 10:32:21 AM »

Dayhiker, we need a few statements from Dompig to put this thing in context.

I'm having a hell of a time with this laptop... all the keys are in the wrong place and some of them are the size of a chicklet.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: May 30, 2008, 10:36:03 AM »

I'm having a hell of a time with this laptop... all the keys are in the wrong place and some of them are the size of a chicklet.

I hear you on the lappy thing. Those keyboards are a PIA. Don't use mine unless I have to. We do need to put all of Dompig's statements together in one pile to get the full appreciation of them all.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: May 30, 2008, 10:38:45 AM »

ladies and gentlemen, remember when they drained the pond at the Marriott they found the machete, the purse filled with rocks and the dead guy who was missing for a few years. They seem to have stumbled onto all of those items.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: May 30, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »

I hear you on the lappy thing. Those keyboards are a PIA. Don't use mine unless I have to. We do need to put all of Dompig's statements together in one pile to get the full appreciation of them all.

I love my laptop. This is a friend's - I'm using until I get mine back from the fix it shop. And I have not used Vista before either...now I know why Angie hated it so much.

I'm not the best typist to start with....

these fingers are best used for crackin open a beer. 

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: May 30, 2008, 10:49:25 AM »

I love my laptop. This is a friend's - I'm using until I get mine back from the fix it shop. And I have not used Vista before either...now I know why Angie hated it so much.

I'm not the best typist to start with....

these fingers are best used for crackin open a beer. 
I hated Vista at first -- but after the first week it got much better once you reduced the annoying security pop-ups. It also improved speed wise after the SP1 came out. Just don't ever use Vista with less than 2 GB RAM.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: May 30, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »

Why is it, that I am loading the Diario website... and seeing absolutely
no full page layout for Nat...

...and seeing absolutely no mention whatsoever of a sneaker?

What am I doing wrong?

ssshhhhh, it's secret stuff.  only the ladies know.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.