March 28, 2024, 09:25:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227159 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: May 30, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »

Did Angie run off with robots?? 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #421 on: May 30, 2008, 11:08:47 AM »

Don't jump the gun too quickly, though... LaLa...

Remember how the lawyers had their asses in a pucker over planted evidence

when the PERSISTENCE was in the vicinity. People don't pucker up and prepare

for that kind of stuff, unless they are very worried...

(know evidence exists to be planted?)

The right person just could very well be sick of the War de Natalee,

and could be deciding it is time to end everything for everyone.

Wishful thinking on my part... probably.

The possibilities exist though.

I wonder if the new search of the *POND* ties into this too....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #422 on: May 30, 2008, 11:13:15 AM »

Another dead tourist last weekend??
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4831/8/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 30, 2008, 11:17:08 AM »

I don't think it's another one, think it's the same guy who was snorkeling at Baby Beach. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: May 30, 2008, 11:19:13 AM »

Hi Nut, I saw that... and of course was looking for the white van. Sorry to see anyone has died of a drowning.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 30, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »

Rosa Maria Perez found unharmed.  Amber alert cancelled.  Please mark found.  Thanks.

God is good!

O/T  Klaas, can you help?  Thanks.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 30, 2008, 11:36:22 AM »

Are these shoes tennis or running shoes ?

By the way, at KIA they have to register, as in the majority of prisons around the world, what shoes and other belongings each person comes in with, yes or no? On August 8, 2005, the same Dutch police officer asked Joran to take off his shoe, which was a K-Swiss brand running shoe.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/index.php?s=dialuna

I am dying to know whether that K-Swiss in the photo is a size 10 1/2 or 14. 

In the Diario article...it said *grande* iirc....that means large..

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 30, 2008, 11:42:43 AM »

This just arrived in my mail box....from Aruba...

Sorry can't tell you more about *the Lady*...yet...

Hi XXXXXXXX;

Yes I want to know more information about this lady.

Do you know her name. Then I go to check it out who she is.

Let me know.

And you already know about the k-swiss that was found. It was in today newspaper.

We gone to investigate this also.

Have a nice day

XXXXXXX

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: May 30, 2008, 11:46:22 AM »

This just arrived in my mail box....from Aruba...

Sorry can't tell you more about *the Lady*...yet...

Hi XXXXXXXX;

Yes I want to know more information about this lady.

Do you know her name. Then I go to check it out who she is.

Let me know.

And you already know about the k-swiss that was found. It was in today newspaper.

We gone to investigate this also.

Have a nice day

XXXXXXX

Has anyone translated the story about the shoe yet? (..... sorry about OT's earlier  )

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 30, 2008, 11:54:25 AM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:
Esther wrote:

I was in aruba 2 weeks ago…
The weird thing is that i talked to some dutch tourist who told me they found a k-swiss while on tour on the island with Eddy Croes..
I didnt believe them but to my surprise i saw the article in the newspaper…

So Katablog,the shoe as been laying there for a while so its not a hoax…

Have a nice day

May 30, 9:32 AM
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 30, 2008, 12:08:41 PM »

Thank you Destiny and ... all Monkeys who contributed to the Diario letter.

It was excellent!!!

Janet

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 30, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »

Jossy Mansur has been an advocate for the family of Natalee Holloway since day one in their contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation was preventing justice from prevailing.

LOVING NATALEE - Beth Holloway
ARUBA: CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - Dave Holloway

+++++++++++

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth.

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FPComments
December 5, 2005

6.  THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/05/jossy-mansur-the-return-of-the-jedi-tacopina-and-his-criminal-clinet-joran-van-der-sloot/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: May 30, 2008, 12:11:16 PM »

It was excellent!!!

Janet

Good Morning!  I told them not to wake you!  LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: May 30, 2008, 12:15:01 PM »

Hi Janet 

gotcha

salut

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 30, 2008, 12:20:53 PM »

It was excellent!!!

Janet

Mum ... I did not mind at all.  This letter was the best wake up call ever.  It cleared the cobwebs ... gave me a buzz and ... I have yet to have my first cuppa of coffee.

Now I better think about getting out of my flannel nighty and combing my bed head hair.  Not a pretty sight!

Janet
9:20 AM

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 30, 2008, 12:32:19 PM »

It was excellent!!!

Janet

Mum ... I did not mind at all.  This letter was the best wake up call ever.  It cleared the cobwebs ... gave me a buzz and ... I have yet to have my first cuppa of coffee.

Now I better think about getting out of my flannel nighty and combing my bed head hair.  Not a pretty sight!

Janet
9:20 AM

I have been up since 3 and haven't started my chores yet!!!!

Would Anita and Paulus send Val to the US to go to college????
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: May 30, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »

Wow!!!!!  Janet....so glad to see you!!!

I have a question...it concerns the ATM withdrawals again...I know it's not a good subject because we all argue over it...but I just recently read something that made me wish you were here to help me...

It said that Geraldo was the person that told us about the ATM transaction...do you by any chance have any proof of that from a media source?  I have wanted to prove that as being a legitimate statement for a while now.....Oh my!  Did I tell you I am glad you dropped in today? Thanks for any help.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: May 30, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »

...not tea cup , just your everyday 6 oz water cup. But what does the article say?

http://www.cupltd.com/plastic-cups.jpg

OMG it seems the article says some suspicious kswiss sneakers found could possibly belong to joran van der sloot......... So what are the chances after all this time the sneakers were actually where found? hmmmm not likely. So has someone planted false evidence? This is very confusing........

OR someone had it, and kept it for three years,  then just placed it there hmmm

In one of the Kalpoe's statements one of them told the interrogator, "Ask Joran where his tennis shoes are". You or some other Monkey may have this in your files somewhere Blonde.

<snip>Deepak Statement 6/11/05
After that he said that he was walking home barefoot. I then said, what do you mean, you are walking home barefoot, and I asked him where his sport shoes were. He answered that he had left his sport shoes at the beach. I had told him that at that moment I didn't understand what he was talking about, but that if he got home he should call me. After that I sent him a message via the M.A.S. System of SETAR. The message said: when you get home you should come online. I am waiting for you and after that I am going to sleep.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: May 30, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »

...not tea cup , just your everyday 6 oz water cup. But what does the article say?

http://www.cupltd.com/plastic-cups.jpg

OMG it seems the article says some suspicious kswiss sneakers found could possibly belong to joran van der sloot......... So what are the chances after all this time the sneakers were actually where found? hmmmm not likely. So has someone planted false evidence? This is very confusing........

OR someone had it, and kept it for three years,  then just placed it there hmmm

In one of the Kalpoe's statements one of them told the interrogator, "Ask Joran where his tennis shoes are". You or some other Monkey may have this in your files somewhere Blonde.

<snip>Deepak Statement 6/11/05
After that he said that he was walking home barefoot. I then said, what do you mean, you are walking home barefoot, and I asked him where his sport shoes were. He answered that he had left his sport shoes at the beach. I had told him that at that moment I didn't understand what he was talking about, but that if he got home he should call me. After that I sent him a message via the M.A.S. System of SETAR. The message said: when you get home you should come online. I am waiting for you and after that I am going to sleep.

also have to tell you that Joran was wearing white sport shoes that night. If you search his home then you will find that the shoes aren't there. He had told me that he left them on the beach.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 30, 2008, 12:44:55 PM »

Janet - good to have you back in the "cage" 

Posted at RU:

Quote from: Pragmatist
Looking into my crystal ball:

I'm saying that is Joran's shoe, but it has not been there the entire time. Someone was holding it and planted it there. <-- that part I didn't get from my crystal ball. The weathering is wrong for it to have been out there 3 years. Duh.

Now for a bit of Lighthouse speculative theory:

Why would Natalee want to go see the Lighthouse in the dark? Why would anyone? I know it's a tourist attraction, but damn! It's just a lighthouse and other than to swarmy in all the historical energy from it, what's the big deal? It look like any other lighthouse and in fact not as cool as many others.....UNLESS someone could take you inside it? No man's land where not just anyone can go because it's been locked up for years?

Lighthouses have basements and tunnels. What if Joran knew where to access this area and promised to take Natalee inside it? What if this 'way area' of which Jossy speaks is an area where the tunnels open out?

I'm not saying I believe Joran lost his shoe right there in between those rocks. But I am saying that after all this time someone may have planted it there because they know there is more evidence inside the lighthouse and are hoping for a search of the inside/basement/tunnels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.