April 20, 2024, 12:20:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 228860 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: May 30, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »

Hi all, I'm way behind on the tennis shoe. Has anyone checked when the tennis shoe was made? They have a stamp inside that identifies its production run. That would help prior to checking DNA.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 30, 2008, 01:38:31 PM »

While we are asking questions...can a techie please tell me what the MAS (SMS) system is that Deepak referred to in Blonde's post? I sent him a message via the M.A.S. System of Setar...TIA
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: May 30, 2008, 01:38:33 PM »

Julia Renfro (Glenda) at RU   April 13, 2008.  You be the judge of the "new" island story line.:

It was bad luck for the van der Sloots that Anita was in Holland that weekend and left her 17 year old son to make bad decisions at home with out her permission in his own country.

And worse luck for the Holloway family that Natalee's mother Beth made a very poor decision and signed a waiver releasing everyone she was with the responsibility of her minor daughter while Beth purchased and gave permission for Natalee to go on an all-inclusive all-the-alcohol-you-can-drink vacation to another country where the laws different. Shocked

In Alabama it is illegal to purchase alcohol for a minor. Beth Purchased 5 days of all her minor child could possibly drink which resulted in Natalee missing.

I am not into hitting women, but that bee aytch needs to be backslapped bad.  That Glenda is a disgrace to womanhood.  jackb
Nothing burns me up more than the "YOU screwed up ..... you trusted US" line!!

there is no telling how many tourists hear that line a day on the happy island. 
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: May 30, 2008, 01:39:49 PM »

Can Dana do a show and have Jossy on and ask
him about these tunnels and underground areas

great idea Sue!!!

Email Dana and Red:

dana@scaredmonkeys.com
red@scaredmonkeys.com

I just wrote to Dana!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: May 30, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »

I can’t help but be concerned in regards to Nelson Oduber’s reaction. Pray for the one publication in Aruba and it’s editor who is  willing to take a stand for freedom of expression … a right afforded to every Aruban citizen under Dutch law.

Janet

Amigoe, April 4, 2007: Diario turns to Queen

ORANJESTAD - In an open letter, staff and management of the morning paper Diario have asked the Queen’s attention for the commercial boycott called by the MEP and her leader, Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

MEP demanded the owner and also director and chief editor Jossy Mansur to publicly apologize to MEP and premier Oduber for all the articles he has published with the intention to damage the reputation of the government and MEP. Mansur has till last Monday to do this, otherwise, the MEP will announce a boycott against Diario.

Since Mansur ignored MEP’s ultimatum, the party decided on a total boycott of the newspaper. No information must be given to Diario. MEP-member had to cancel their subscription as per immediate.. They are also not allowed to buy the paper separately. They cannot place ads in the Diario That’s the reason for Diario’s letter to the Queen. He expressed his concern in this letter and asks the Queen to ’safeguard our constitutional rights’.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/06/aruba-hypocrites-mep-oduber-call-for-call-for-boycott-of-diario/

++++++++++++

Amigoe, June 29, 2007: Oduber looses case against Diario

“I have lost enough time in this case already. It has become clear to me that everybody can publish anything they want about the government, and not be prosecuted. We have actually been outlawed.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/29/aruban-prime-minister-in-defeat-still-does-not-understand-freedom-of-the-press-oduber-loses-to-diario/

I posted this from Wiki the other day in Shango...Almost sounds a little childish...

Newspaper editor Jossy Mansur

Mansur is known for his weekly editorials which are often critical of the local government of Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. The ongoing disagreement between Mansur and Oduber dates back many years. During the election campaign in 2001, Oduber's party even had stickers made stating "Don’t believe Diario."[17]

Mansur has strongly advocated a point of view in the cases of Eduardo Mathew and Natalee Holloway. He appeared regularly on Fox News and Nancy Grace's CNN Headline News show commenting on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba in 2005. Mansur formed his own "investigative team" and his newspaper repeatedly published new leads.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 30, 2008, 01:42:51 PM »

Julia Renfro (Glenda) at RU   April 13, 2008.  You be the judge of the "new" island story line.:

It was bad luck for the van der Sloots that Anita was in Holland that weekend and left her 17 year old son to make bad decisions at home with out her permission in his own country.

And worse luck for the Holloway family that Natalee's mother Beth made a very poor decision and signed a waiver releasing everyone she was with the responsibility of her minor daughter while Beth purchased and gave permission for Natalee to go on an all-inclusive all-the-alcohol-you-can-drink vacation to another country where the laws different. Shocked

In Alabama it is illegal to purchase alcohol for a minor. Beth Purchased 5 days of all her minor child could possibly drink which resulted in Natalee missing.

I am not into hitting women, but that bee aytch needs to be backslapped bad.  That Glenda is a disgrace to womanhood.  jackb

dennisintn
It should be their motto!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: May 30, 2008, 01:43:23 PM »

dennisintn

funny...just mentioned to someone I could hop a plane right now and knock her lights out. Yes chunkierat...more violence!! Sorry, that is one wench who deserves it!!

But then again...she HAS to defend one of the most horrible creatures in the world..joran...don't forget she is the star of the "documentary" and dammit, she wants her 15 minutes of fame!!!! Did her hair and make up and all...didn't help...but she tried!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 30, 2008, 01:43:53 PM »

Wow!!!!!  Janet....so glad to see you!!!

I have a question...it concerns the ATM withdrawals again...I know it's not a good subject because we all argue over it...but I just recently read something that made me wish you were here to help me...

It said that Geraldo was the person that told us about the ATM transaction...do you by any chance have any proof of that from a media source?  I have wanted to prove that as being a legitimate statement for a while now.....Oh my!  Did I tell you I am glad you dropped in today? Thanks for any help.

Thank you Lala'sMom.

From the getgo ... the "rumor" was that there was two ATM transactions at MacDonalds by Paulus between 3:00 AM and 4:00 AM on the morning that Natalee Holloway went missing.  I do not have any backup.

Janet

+++++++++++

The Deposit That Wasn't
What Was Paulus van der Sloot Really Doing at the Bank?

Natalee's Freebirds
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2561.msg336093#msg336093

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: May 30, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »

It should be their motto!!
....or on a sign at the airport for departing flights!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: May 30, 2008, 01:44:38 PM »

The old stone California lighthouse stands as a silent sentry in the area known as "Hudishibana," near the island's northwestern tip. The lighthouse is named for the U.S ship - the California - which sunk about two years previous to its construction in 1910. The site offers spectacular sunsets as the final shades of sunshine give way to a brilliant azure canopy. Perched on a high seaside elevation, the lighthouse has become one of Aruba's scenic trademarks and offers a picture perfect view of the island's western coastline of sandy beaches, rolling sand dunes and rocky coral shorelines.

http://www.aruba.com/whattodo/californialighthouse.php

++++

if built in 1910, and I see no reason believe it was not... I doubt it has a steel skeleton and most likely made from stone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: May 30, 2008, 01:45:15 PM »

Remember my vision about Natalee being buried under the Lighthouse steps which is why I came to post at Scared Monkeys.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: May 30, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »

I found a phone number - I calling now

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: May 30, 2008, 01:46:22 PM »

Mazes and tunnels....oh the tangled Shango web we weave. Mum and I have been in the Shango Maze too long now.   Rolling Eyes

Shoes...

ALE to Jaime....Did Joran ask you to hold something for him? 

Joran to Sander...what do you mean you lost your phone?  I just lost Val's phone too.  We are so screwed!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: May 30, 2008, 01:48:06 PM »

Wow!!!!!  Janet....so glad to see you!!!

I have a question...it concerns the ATM withdrawals again...I know it's not a good subject because we all argue over it...but I just recently read something that made me wish you were here to help me...

It said that Geraldo was the person that told us about the ATM transaction...do you by any chance have any proof of that from a media source?  I have wanted to prove that as being a legitimate statement for a while now.....Oh my!  Did I tell you I am glad you dropped in today? Thanks for any help.

Thank you Lala'sMom.

From the getgo ... the "rumor" was that there was two ATM transactions at MacDonalds by Paulus between 3:00 AM and 4:00 AM on the morning that Natalee Holloway went missing.  I do not have any backup.

Janet

+++++++++++

The Deposit That Wasn't
What Was Paulus van der Sloot Really Doing at the Bank?

Natalee's Freebirds
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2561.msg336093#msg336093

Thanks.  If you ever find anything concerning Geraldo stating the ATM transaction was reported to him...please let me know. I am eager to nail that one down.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: May 30, 2008, 01:49:54 PM »

ok, here's why it was locked... someone went up on top and jumped.

and they did dig underneath it, but the lady, and then the guy, I spoke to did not know how deep.

297-5860786

special on goat stew today 

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 30, 2008, 01:52:11 PM »

Remember my vision about Natalee being buried under the Lighthouse steps which is why I came to post at Scared Monkeys.

Yes Always 1 - you've been posting that "vision" on the front page of SM for as long as you have been posting.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: May 30, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »

Can Dana do a show and have Jossy on and ask
him about these tunnels and underground areas

great idea Sue!!!

Email Dana and Red:

dana@scaredmonkeys.com
red@scaredmonkeys.com
[/quote

okie emailed them both asking.. I think Jossy could anwer many questions we have about that area

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: May 30, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »

Here is my opinion of the sneakers.  Without any additional supporting evidence and forensics...which we know will not happen...those shoes are useless...if they have been there for 3 years...then it 's too late...again...to use them.  Those shoes are not even dirty on the inside...on an island like that...everything has sand and grit blown into them if they are exposed for 3 years to the elements.

If those shoes have been hidden all this time and kept secret...that is too bad too.  The person that had them would need to declare on record that they were Joran's and that they had held them all this time...not going to happen...they would implicte themselves in the crime. 

Remember this...."one witness is no witness" ...one piece of evidence is not evidence without proof.  My old adage creeping in again...prove it belongs to Joran...won't happen...not on Aruba.

You are totally wrong on this one.  One SNEAKER.  The evidence is more or less preserved.  His DNA will show up as well as NH if it is hers.  There needs to be NO witness for this to happen as the blood will cry out.  This could be something.  The other shoe is with NH most likely.  jackb
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: May 30, 2008, 01:57:04 PM »

ok, here's why it was locked... someone went up on top and jumped.

and they did dig underneath it, but the lady, and then the guy, I spoke to did not know how deep.

297-5860786

special on goat stew today 

In Plain View it says....

http://www.thejanskys.org/lighthouse/Other/calif.html

California Lighthouse
Aruba
In November on 1997, my new wife and I were fortunate enough to honeymoon in the tropics of Aruba. While enjoying the pleasures of the island, we made it a point to seek out and find the California Lighthouse. On a jeep tour of the island, we drove to the north western tip where we could drive up to the base of the lighthouse. The lighthouse was built between 1914 and 1916 on a small plateau named Hudishibana, and Aruban Indian name. The lighthouse was named after a steamship which wrecked just off the coast on September 23, 1891.

The lighthouse stands a couple of hundred yards from the Tierra del Sol Golf Course, in plain view of the town of Malmok. Adjacent to the tower are the famous California sand dunes.

The lighthouse is not open to the public, the massive door at the base is securely locked so as not to allow entry. On close inspection, one can see that the windows have been cracked and some have holes. There are streaks of rust that run down the sides of the tower from the lantern room that look like the tracks of tears from a run down tower.I think it would be great to see this tower refurbished and brought back to its glory.

Directions: the island of Aruba is 19 miles long by 6 miles wide. Take either 1B or 2B all the way to Malmok. From Malmok you will be able to see the tower in the north.

Click here for an interesting page that sells a collectible of this lighthouse
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: May 30, 2008, 02:00:51 PM »

Mum, not that it matters really, but the lady I spoke to first said that lighthouse had undergone several re-constructions... I did hear her say the date 1952 and a few others, but wasn't really paying attention as I was trying to find out about what is underneath.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.