March 28, 2024, 10:45:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227167 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: May 30, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »

Well, in my defense, Waterboy reported a tunnel under the lighthouse and Joran was supposed to have a key on that fateful nite, but I am fllattered you remember my posts in all your reading.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 30, 2008, 02:10:52 PM »

Unless, of course.... 

The shoe is the real McCoy -- as I believe Des might be theorizing about...

That someone has had this shoe all along and now, for whatever reason (revenge, fear whatever) has decided to unload it in such a way to make sure it got discovered...

After all -- IF this is the shoe and IF what looks like blood really is blood?  and that blood is Nats?  And if the analysis of the shoe also ties to Joran?  Then the case takes a very nasty turn back toward the sporter....AND, wasn't there an allegation recently from perhaps his ex girlfriend at the time (2005) that she was perhaps going to let some things go?  Could this be one of those "Things" or whatever it is?

Questions... Real McCoy?

I know what you are saying....that someone had the real shoe and planted it there to be found? Unfortunately, without the person coming foward to verbally confirm where the shoe was aquired it raises many more questions that it answers.

It very well could be the real mccoy, as you say.  Since there is one.
The other one is where NH is.  I believe that.  jackb

I think it is very telling renho is not announcing it is a fake. Even RU is speculating on the shoe.

I am leaning towards it was found long ago, tucked away, and just brought out and planted. If so, there may be a good chance any dna on the shoe is not too degraded.

We can only hope and pray this leads us to justice.

hmmm....maybe satish DID go back and collect the shoe? Kept it for safe keeping??!!

I think this evidence was some taken by the ALE.  Remember one shoe was picked up by ALE.  It looks quite preserved and either they brought it out and placed it or someone may have preserved it somewhat.  There is the question I have of what may be a brick of vaacum packed pieces of fabric just below the shoe to the readers right.  Sort of square and at first glance appears to be a rock.  jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 30, 2008, 02:11:43 PM »

ok, here's why it was locked... someone went up on top and jumped.

and they did dig underneath it, but the lady, and then the guy, I spoke to did not know how deep.

297-5860786

special on goat stew today 

In Plain View it says....

http://www.thejanskys.org/lighthouse/Other/calif.html

California Lighthouse
Aruba
In November on 1997, my new wife and I were fortunate enough to honeymoon in the tropics of Aruba. While enjoying the pleasures of the island, we made it a point to seek out and find the California Lighthouse. On a jeep tour of the island, we drove to the north western tip where we could drive up to the base of the lighthouse. The lighthouse was built between 1914 and 1916 on a small plateau named Hudishibana, and Aruban Indian name. The lighthouse was named after a steamship which wrecked just off the coast on September 23, 1891.

The lighthouse stands a couple of hundred yards from the Tierra del Sol Golf Course, in plain view of the town of Malmok. Adjacent to the tower are the famous California sand dunes.

The lighthouse is not open to the public, the massive door at the base is securely locked so as not to allow entry. On close inspection, one can see that the windows have been cracked and some have holes. There are streaks of rust that run down the sides of the tower from the lantern room that look like the tracks of tears from a run down tower.I think it would be great to see this tower refurbished and brought back to its glory.

Directions: the island of Aruba is 19 miles long by 6 miles wide. Take either 1B or 2B all the way to Malmok. From Malmok you will be able to see the tower in the north.

Click here for an interesting page that sells a collectible of this lighthouse

In PLAIN VIEW of MALMOK (where Koen and Sander lived) 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: May 30, 2008, 02:13:52 PM »

Well, in my defense, Waterboy reported a tunnel under the lighthouse and Joran was supposed to have a key on that fateful nite, but I am fllattered you remember my posts in all your reading.

I process most of the front page posts before they go through, so I at least have to "scan" them first prior to approving.  I do remember your posts about the lighthouse though because I've always believed they did go to the Lighthouse area and the Rock Area nearby. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: May 30, 2008, 02:19:15 PM »

I believe we all have to be worried that the shoe does not end up where the "belt" ended up... right?

Lala's is right about being cautious --

But I do disagree on the evidence point...

IF there is a dna match to Joran (His shoe) and IF there is a dna match to Natalee (blood if it exists) and IF a forensic lab determines it is vintage 2005 then this is enough to establsh not only habeas corpus (in the form of the blood) but also incriminating evidence that joran is involved (in the form of HIS shoe)... This, combined with the OTHER evidence ALE has in it's arsenal could hang him very very high... The shoe size, in my opinion, is no longer a defense because the shoe show curling... I am sure an expert can be called to substantiate what happens to shoes when they are too large...

Which leads us to this -- and I believe Lala's point:  Who?

Who had the shoe and why?

Certainly the case could conceivably be tried on the shoe alone if it matches the above criteria... but the chances of conviction are not as great... wjy?  The person who planted the shoe is a major witness... the "slam dunk" if it will... Joran is toast if all the conditions of the above are met AND the witness comes forward...

That is exactly what is likely to happen. Sorry for my pessimism, but how many times have we seen this happen before? If someone truly had evidence(sneaker) why would they leave it for ALE to find ?or for someone to find it and turn it over to ALE? Equusearch has been on the island for weeks, Tim again recently in Aruba........ 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: May 30, 2008, 02:21:16 PM »

ok, here's why it was locked... someone went up on top and jumped.

and they did dig underneath it, but the lady, and then the guy, I spoke to did not know how deep.

297-5860786

special on goat stew today 

In Plain View it says....

http://www.thejanskys.org/lighthouse/Other/calif.html

California Lighthouse
Aruba
In November on 1997, my new wife and I were fortunate enough to honeymoon in the tropics of Aruba. While enjoying the pleasures of the island, we made it a point to seek out and find the California Lighthouse. On a jeep tour of the island, we drove to the north western tip where we could drive up to the base of the lighthouse. The lighthouse was built between 1914 and 1916 on a small plateau named Hudishibana, and Aruban Indian name. The lighthouse was named after a steamship which wrecked just off the coast on September 23, 1891.

The lighthouse stands a couple of hundred yards from the Tierra del Sol Golf Course, in plain view of the town of Malmok. Adjacent to the tower are the famous California sand dunes.

The lighthouse is not open to the public, the massive door at the base is securely locked so as not to allow entry. On close inspection, one can see that the windows have been cracked and some have holes. There are streaks of rust that run down the sides of the tower from the lantern room that look like the tracks of tears from a run down tower.I think it would be great to see this tower refurbished and brought back to its glory.

Directions: the island of Aruba is 19 miles long by 6 miles wide. Take either 1B or 2B all the way to Malmok. From Malmok you will be able to see the tower in the north.

Click here for an interesting page that sells a collectible of this lighthouse

In PLAIN VIEW of MALMOK (where Koen and Sander lived) 

I saw that as soon as I hit post...Hmmmmm!!!! Koen has the alibi so tight!!!! (I think)!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 30, 2008, 02:23:49 PM »

ladies and gentlemen, remember when they drained the pond at the Marriott they found the machete, the purse filled with rocks and the dead guy who was missing for a few years. They seem to have stumbled onto all of those items.

I recall the first 2 but don't remember any dead guy? were these 3 thing found at the same time?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: May 30, 2008, 02:24:23 PM »

Crossbow has a great picture of the Lighthouse, the communication tower, and the mines near them.  Maybe there is a tunnel from the mines to the Lighthouse.  How do you find a good Italian when you need one?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #488 on: May 30, 2008, 02:34:47 PM »

I found a phone number - I calling now

You Go Rob....Klaas...I thoink Rob needs his own little switchboard...LOL

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: May 30, 2008, 02:36:51 PM »

Unless, of course.... 

The shoe is the real McCoy -- as I believe Des might be theorizing about...

That someone has had this shoe all along and now, for whatever reason (revenge, fear whatever) has decided to unload it in such a way to make sure it got discovered...

After all -- IF this is the shoe and IF what looks like blood really is blood?  and that blood is Nats?  And if the analysis of the shoe also ties to Joran?  Then the case takes a very nasty turn back toward the sporter....AND, wasn't there an allegation recently from perhaps his ex girlfriend at the time (2005) that she was perhaps going to let some things go?  Could this be one of those "Things" or whatever it is?

Questions... Real McCoy?

I know what you are saying....that someone had the real shoe and planted it there to be found? Unfortunately, without the person coming foward to verbally confirm where the shoe was aquired it raises many more questions that it answers.

It very well could be the real mccoy, as you say.  Since there is one.
The other one is where NH is.  I believe that.  jackb

I think it is very telling renho is not announcing it is a fake. Even RU is speculating on the shoe.

I am leaning towards it was found long ago, tucked away, and just brought out and planted. If so, there may be a good chance any dna on the shoe is not too degraded.

We can only hope and pray this leads us to justice.

hmmm....maybe satish DID go back and collect the shoe? Kept it for safe keeping??!!

I think this evidence was some taken by the ALE.  Remember one shoe was picked up by ALE.  It looks quite preserved and either they brought it out and placed it or someone may have preserved it somewhat.  There is the question I have of what may be a brick of vaacum packed pieces of fabric just below the shoe to the readers right.  Sort of square and at first glance appears to be a rock.  jackb
Unknown what that is. Do agree that the items look placed, rather than just fell there. Plus it doesn't look weathered enough. Still always hopeful that it belongs to Joran.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 30, 2008, 02:37:15 PM »

Thank you Destiny and ... all Monkeys who contributed to the Diario letter.

It was excellent!!!

Janet

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!!

Good Morning!  I told them not to wake you!  LOL

Mum ... I did not mind at all.  This letter was the best wake up call ever.  It cleared the cobwebs ... gave me a buzz and ... I have yet to have my first cuppa of coffee.

Now I better think about getting out of my flannel nighty and combing my bed head hair.  Not a pretty sight!

Janet
9:20 AM

Janets back ! Janets back!

Now where is Robots? Robots please get in here! Ok I will have to do my best impersonation. Come on Robots Robots Robots you know you want to tell us about those sneakers..........

i hate them all so much

i really do

and i dont ask for forgiveness from the man upstairs when it comes to hating JERK OFFS like these people

he will deal with me... in his way.. and i accept the punishment for hating them

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: May 30, 2008, 02:38:31 PM »

Crossbow has a great picture of the Lighthouse, the communication tower, and the mines near them.  Maybe there is a tunnel from the mines to the Lighthouse.  How do you find a good Italian when you need one?

I don't know of any mines near the lighthouse, would love to see a pic pretty please.....

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: May 30, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »

I don't know of any mines near the lighthouse, would love to see a pic pretty please.....

Don't see any cell towers either......http://iweb.tntech.edu/bmohr/lighthouse1.jpg

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: May 30, 2008, 02:44:38 PM »

ladies and gentlemen, remember when they drained the pond at the Marriott they found the machete, the purse filled with rocks and the dead guy who was missing for a few years. They seem to have stumbled onto all of those items.

I recall the first 2 but don't remember any dead guy? were these 3 thing found at the same time?

all found in that pond during that search after it was drained.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 30, 2008, 02:44:43 PM »

Here is one of the links Crossbow posted on the front page of SM (I don't see a mine):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/306521513/

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: May 30, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »

Here is one of the links Crossbow posted on the front page of SM (I don't see a mine):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/306521513/

Oh I see thanks Klaas it is on the Tierra del Sol side. Is that where the tunnel is?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: May 30, 2008, 03:02:29 PM »

BB - I don't know anything about the possible tunnel or mines 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: May 30, 2008, 03:07:05 PM »

The mines are just on the other side of the tower, not in that picture.  Remember when Marian said "look tomorrow for the palace will rumble.  Eyes burning in the Xenon. Well, I thought maybe Xenon gas came out from the mines, but now i remember Xenon lights are on most military vechicles.. And when they talk about the bird on the wire.  when I worked in communications at AA, we referred to a bird on the wire when the communication was garbled.  When Marian talks about the owner of the block and hammer, I thought she may have been talking about the owner of a very exclusive Jewelry store in Aruba not a blacksmith.  And when they said yellow jacket, I thought maybe Dirty Hand could belong to the Lions of The Netherlands, thus America would be so reluctant to make waves....Well, I could go on and on but make make lunch for mum....ttyl

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: May 30, 2008, 03:09:10 PM »

all found in that pond during that search after it was drained.
I read about 3 mos or so, plus or minus about a "tourist" finding a shoe.  I am thinking it is the same one.  If so this knowledge has been known for awhile.  Perhaps it is coming out because it will be announced there is evidence pretty soon.  Maybe, who knows?
Jackb

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: May 30, 2008, 03:15:38 PM »

BB - I don't know anything about the possible tunnel or mines 

Ok I'll keep digging (no pun intended).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.