March 28, 2024, 04:26:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227141 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: May 30, 2008, 04:09:57 PM »

Posted by Pita at BFN:

I wonder if this post has any relevance regarding the K-Swiss shoe?.......

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2008/01/natalee-hollowa.html?cid=112375474#comment-112375474

Destiny calling Melody, Destiny calling Melody, !!! (needs to happen)

Yes, I agree wreck!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: May 30, 2008, 04:10:31 PM »

Timing of the posting of the new statement is interesting, but I find nothing new in it really. If that one just srufaced I wonder how many more statements are actually in the possesion of someone who might be able to post?

I just want to remind everyone that the reason we are all here posting, searching is for justice for Natalee. Sometimes we all just need that reminder......letter to Diario (thank-you Destiny and others).....sneaker......Joran statement (thank-you Debbie). One big justice seeking mass..not separate. Thank-you all.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: May 30, 2008, 04:14:22 PM »

who was asked to hold something for Anita? I think there is a statement somewhere.

I think we were thinking camera at that time - but maybe it was the 'shoe'.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: May 30, 2008, 04:21:06 PM »

Does Melody still have a myspace site? facebook? tickle?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #524 on: May 30, 2008, 04:21:36 PM »

Posted by Pita at BFN:

I wonder if this post has any relevance regarding the K-Swiss shoe?.......

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2008/01/natalee-hollowa.html?cid=112375474#comment-112375474

Destiny calling Melody, Destiny calling Melody, !!! (needs to happen)

Anyone who has Melody's *full* name and phone # and address...get my email addy from Klaas and send ASAP...this is something I've been working on....TIA....Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: May 30, 2008, 04:24:50 PM »

So did the story in the paper say they have confiscated the shoe and are testing it?  When did that happen?  Where is the shoe now?  Another package from the Hague...waiting again...just waiting.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: May 30, 2008, 04:26:11 PM »

I do not know where that declaration surfaced but ... I am positive that it is not Joran's declaration of May 31, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++

CLOTHING

1.  There is nothing about the clothing which Natalee wore.  Joran declares in his suspect statement of June 14, 2005 .... that he was questioned about what Natalee was wearing and ... contacted Deepak for verification.[/b]

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

During the interview I called Deepak on his mobile. I had asked him what clothes Natalee had been wearing that night. He told me that Natalee was wearing a blue skirt and a blue top. I also said to Deepak that the police would come and pick him to so that he could give a statement. Deepak had told me that he would come to the police station on his own.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: May 30, 2008, 04:26:12 PM »

Excellent idea BB....does anyone have a *saved* tickle site of hers....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: May 30, 2008, 04:30:11 PM »

I do not know where that declaration surfaced but ... I am positive that it is not Joran's declaration of May 31, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++

FISHERMAN'S HUTS

There is nothing about being dropped off at the Fisherman's Huts by Deepak and Satish.  Deepak and Satish were both questioned about this in their May 31, 2005 witness statement ... statements that were taken following Joran's May 31, 2005 witness statement.

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had stepped from my car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I will answer you no.

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

At approximately 12.30 (May 31, 2005) my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. I might be possible that I stated that.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: May 30, 2008, 04:31:24 PM »

How many friends did Joran call while walking to McDonalds besides Deepak (& before his father picked him up)?....just not sure what's in statements at this moment....Jaime was another, right?

I guess I should have just researched before asking but have to go out in a bit and may not be able to stay on very long.....Been out of commission due to cable outage and then a bad modem, but have caught up, at least.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 30, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »

who was asked to hold something for Anita? I think there is a statement somewhere.

I think we were thinking camera at that time - but maybe it was the 'shoe'.

Lala's posted earlier that it was Jaime, Rob
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 30, 2008, 04:33:52 PM »

BB...IIRC...Melody...she is the girl that we were discussing if she had a son by Joran?

Damn...I've got notebooks stacked up all around me...yes...I still take hard copy notes....TIA  Des..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: May 30, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »

Janet

++++++++++

JORAN'S MAY 31, 2005 STATEMENT - NOT GIVEN TO ATTORNEYS

3.  If Joran's May 31, 2005 had not been destroyed why was John Q. Kelly, the Kalpoe attorneys and the Security Guard's attorneys not given access to it.  Deepak, Kalpoe and the Security Guard's were implicated ... the criteria that implies their attorneys should have access to it.  The prosecutors offices stated that the reason the attorneys did not have access to Joran's May 31, 2005 was because their clients had not been implicated.

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
February 20, 2008

KELLY:  Let me throw one more thing in on that Greta.  On May 31st, Joran was the first person interviewed by Jacobs when he's taking statements. Every police report subsequent to that, the statements made by Deepak, made by Satish, made by Beth that day, we have them all, there is no statement from Joran until June 9th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Twi7-8OqS4

Vivian van der Biezen
Nancy Grace
June 10, 2005

VIVIAN VAN DER BIEZEN, SPOKESPERSON FOR ARUBA PROSECUTOR: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/10/ng.01.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 76

The detective takes a seat at his desk and sorts through some papers before getting ready to type at his computer keyboard.  It's quiet.  I am very cold, waiting for him to begin.  As I stare at the torn documents on the table, the words Joran van der Sloot jump right off one of the ripped pager at me and pierce my eyes.  It's Joran's witness statement, torn up, lying in plain view.   So he has been here.  He has given his statement.  It has been destroyed for some reason.   Did he change his mind?   Can you even do that?  Did someone come along and decide it wasn't in Joran's best interest to go on record about what happened to Natalee?

_____

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: May 30, 2008, 04:35:02 PM »

Kalpoes still holding back...

Shocked...they say. Shocked and dismayed that Joran told Freddy the beach story. Their little secret had a leak and they were upset with Joran for telling Freddy. Yet they express no concern when ALE asks them about Joran and Natalee in the water at the FH's Huts on 5/31. ALE already knew the beach story. The lie safer in the hands of ALE than Freddy? Maybe...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: May 30, 2008, 04:36:29 PM »

Janet, there is also no reference to the "seizure" that Jug and Beth are / were adamant that the ALE was asking about.

I contend that the real statement makes those direct and specific references.

Something is not jiving. I'm not saying that it's not authentic, because I believe it is. I'm just saying that is not Joran's first witness statement... a statement that need to be disappeared due to Joran's own admissions.

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 30, 2008, 04:38:13 PM »

Klass, with the appearance of that declaration and the shoe and the pond search - I'm getting the feeling this is it.

ohhh dear Lord - let this finally be it.

now, who is going to translate that thing?

caesu ???

Johan ???

I meant to say - to make sure it's correct???

I keep hitting the wrong key.

the translation seems pretty much correct after quickly scrolling through the texts.

if there are specific sentences who are extra important please point to them, then i will have a better look if that translation is entirely correct.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: May 30, 2008, 04:38:53 PM »

So did the story in the paper say they have confiscated the shoe and are testing it?  When did that happen?  Where is the shoe now?  Another package from the Hague...waiting again...just waiting.

I called today...was told that someone sent those photos to Jossy...along with some other info...they can't share right now....only got *vague* answers regarding the location of the shoe....they would only say that Jossy is *investigating* the case...I've talked with them many times...I *feel* they are sitting on something and connecting the dots...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: May 30, 2008, 04:38:55 PM »

How many friends did Joran call while walking to McDonalds besides Deepak (& before his father picked him up)?....just not sure what's in statements at this moment....Jaime was another, right?

I guess I should have just researched before asking but have to go out in a bit and may not be able to stay on very long.....Been out of commission due to cable outage and then a bad modem, but have caught up, at least.

Hi 2NJSons...Jaime at 4PM...IIRC
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: May 30, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »

glad you're back 2NJ to help us here.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: May 30, 2008, 04:44:56 PM »

the translation seems pretty much correct after quickly scrolling through the texts.

if there are specific sentences who are extra important please point to them, then i will have a better look if that translation is entirely correct.

thank you caesu... you don't know the trouble we've had with translations... well, maybe you do.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.