March 28, 2024, 04:04:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227140 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: May 30, 2008, 04:45:25 PM »

who was asked to hold something for Anita? I think there is a statement somewhere.

I think we were thinking camera at that time - but maybe it was the 'shoe'.

I believe it was another teacher, however ALE did pick up one shoe in that picture is probably some more evidence.  Looks like part of a bone (could be a rock) up above the shoe on the reader's right.
This evidence may have come from an ALE source or even Jensen.  Maybe she is mad a Pvs.  Ha Ha.  Women scorned.   jackb
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: May 30, 2008, 04:45:30 PM »

I do not know where that declaration surfaced but ... I am positive that it is not Joran's declaration of May 31, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++

THE SEIZURES

Beth and Jug are convinced that Joran May 31, 2005 statement Joran declared that Natalee was experiencing seizure.  On June 1, 2005 ... Dennis Jacobs questioned them extensive regarding this issue.  Also, Freddy's June 12, 2005 witness statement claim that on May 31, 2005 ... Joran told him that Natalee had been left at the beach.

Beth Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
February 7, 2008

HOLLOWAY: I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 15, 2008

TWITTY: Well, I mean, I`ve said it several times, you know, to go over it again, but in the beginning, you know, they ask us questions about the epilepsy and everything, which you wouldn`t normally ask somebody that right out of the chute. So they knew like the second night that she probably wasn`t alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Beth Holloway
CNN - LARRY KING LIVE
February 7, 2008

HOLLOWAY: ... And, when he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
February 20, 2008

KELLY:  Let me throw one more thing in on that Greta.  On May 31st, Joran was the first person interviewed by Jacobs when he's taking statements. Every police report subsequent to that, the statements made by Deepak, made by Satish, made by Beth that day, we have them all, there is no statement from Joran until June 9th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch

Freddy Arambatzis
Witness Statement
June 12, 2005

The next day, Tuesday May 31st 2005 in the afternoon, I was with Joran at the raquetclub ...

After that Joran told me that Deepak, Satish and himself did not drop off the girl at the Holiday Inn Hotel, but that the four of them drove to the beach at the north side of the Marriot Hotel. The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: May 30, 2008, 04:46:44 PM »

Does Melody still have a myspace site? facebook? tickle?

BB...IIRC...Melody...she is the girl that we were discussing if she had a son by Joran?

Damn...I've got notebooks stacked up all around me...yes...I still take hard copy notes....TIA  Des..

Sorry Destiny all I have...Thanks Sunfreak...Aruban who's Who

GRANADILLO, Melody   – Joran’s second girlfriend. Melody, the girlfriend who went on the RWV website with Scubajap and Anita, defending Joran and who Julia helped to get an appearance on MSNBC with Rita.  Dutch. Born 1986. Claimed she was told by another friend of Principal Suspect J. Sloot that on 5-30 Principal Suspect J. Sloot called the friend from his tennis practice right after school. Principal Suspect J. Sloot stated concern about the girl he had been with 5-30 being missing.  They broke up because Joran was cheating on her with Karen, per Joran’s book, 2007.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: May 30, 2008, 04:47:10 PM »

who was asked to hold something for Anita? I think there is a statement somewhere.

Lala's posted earlier that it was Jaime, Rob

Mum -
ok... but I thought it was a friend of Anita's... not a friend of Joran's. I thought there was statement that was from a friend of hers that said she was asked to hold some personal items.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 30, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »

Aruba White pages list:

Granadillo Franklin E. Kurimiauw 5E              586-9869

Granadillo Mirto J   Seroe Blanco 51 F          583-8831

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: May 30, 2008, 04:52:25 PM »

So did the story in the paper say they have confiscated the shoe and are testing it?  When did that happen?  Where is the shoe now?  Another package from the Hague...waiting again...just waiting.

I called today...was told that someone sent those photos to Jossy...along with some other info...they can't share right now....only got *vague* answers regarding the location of the shoe....they would only say that Jossy is *investigating* the case...I've talked with them many times...I *feel* they are sitting on something and connecting the dots...

Des, so the person who sent the photos could know the size of the shoe????

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: May 30, 2008, 04:54:28 PM »

I believe it was another teacher, however ALE did pick up one shoe in that picture is probably some more evidence.  Looks like part of a bone (could be a rock) up above the shoe on the reader's right.
This evidence may have come from an ALE source or even Jensen.  Maybe she is mad a Pvs.  Ha Ha.  Women scorned.   jackb

I think you're right on this one Jack. That's kinda what I recall also.

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: May 30, 2008, 04:54:59 PM »

How many friends did Joran call while walking to McDonalds besides Deepak (& before his father picked him up)?....just not sure what's in statements at this moment....Jaime was another, right?

I guess I should have just researched before asking but have to go out in a bit and may not be able to stay on very long.....Been out of commission due to cable outage and then a bad modem, but have caught up, at least.

Hi 2NJSons...Jaime at 4PM...IIRC

Did he call for Jaime to go to HI?  If so , then maybe the 'I have school & she begged me, etc.' BS was BS...  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #548 on: May 30, 2008, 04:56:09 PM »

I do not know where that declaration surfaced but ... I am positive that it is not Joran's declaration of May 31, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++

THE SEIZURES

Beth and Jug are convinced that Joran May 31, 2005 statement Joran declared that Natalee was experiencing seizure.  On June 1, 2005 ... Dennis Jacobs questioned them extensive regarding this issue.  Also, Freddy's June 12, 2005 witness statement claim that on May 31, 2005 ... Joran told him that Natalee had been left at the beach.

Beth Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
February 7, 2008

HOLLOWAY: I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 15, 2008

TWITTY: Well, I mean, I`ve said it several times, you know, to go over it again, but in the beginning, you know, they ask us questions about the epilepsy and everything, which you wouldn`t normally ask somebody that right out of the chute. So they knew like the second night that she probably wasn`t alive.

Beth Holloway
CNN - LARRY KING LIVE
February 7, 2008

HOLLOWAY: ... And, when he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
February 20, 2008

KELLY:  Let me throw one more thing in on that Greta.  On May 31st, Joran was the first person interviewed by Jacobs when he's taking statements. Every police report subsequent to that, the statements made by Deepak, made by Satish, made by Beth that day, we have them all, there is no statement from Joran until June 9th.

Freddy Arambatzis
Witness Statement
June 12, 2005

The next day, Tuesday May 31st 2005 in the afternoon, I was with Joran at the raquetclub ...

After that Joran told me that Deepak, Satish and himself did not drop off the girl at the Holiday Inn Hotel, but that the four of them drove to the beach at the north side of the Marriot Hotel. The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach.

Damn...is good to have you back Janet!   Thanks!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: May 30, 2008, 04:57:01 PM »

Aruba White pages list:

Destiny...Hang on please...I think I saw an obit for a Franklin born in 1958!!!
Let me get the links and make sure!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: May 30, 2008, 04:57:18 PM »

Janet

++++++++++

THE SEIZURES

Beth Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
February 7, 2008

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 15, 2008

Beth Holloway
CNN - LARRY KING LIVE
February 7, 2008

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
February 20, 2008

Freddy Arambatzis
Witness Statement
June 12, 2005

YES!!!! this is it... thanks so much Janet. Busted in another lie.

Jacobs or Shikira cooked this statement. I'm sure.

as robots would say ~ take it to the bank

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: May 30, 2008, 04:59:04 PM »

Klaas ... please read my message prior to posting my last submission on the latest FP Blog ... the blog regarding Trinity United ... Obama's "former" church.

Thanks

Janet

I think I got it right, didn't I?  I posted the 2nd post and deleted the first and your request.

Perfect!

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 30, 2008, 05:00:36 PM »

maybe related..... maybe not ....... where has "Caps" been lately?...

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 30, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »

Lala's posted earlier that it was Jaime, Rob

Mum -
ok... but I thought it was a friend of Anita's... not a friend of Joran's. I thought there was statement that was from a friend of hers that said she was asked to hold some personal items.

Someone was holding Freddy's Camera.  Maybe Jamie.  Anita asked another teacher (male?/female?) to hold something for her.  Why would she involve someone else in this unless they were somehow linked?  It would be my best guess that someone in ALE would have access to this evidence.  Vand der Stratten? Dompig? Jansen.  Why would the family even hold on to the evidence?  jackb
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: May 30, 2008, 05:02:36 PM »

Aruba White pages list:

I think he is alive, some-one else wasn’t on the first link….I couldn’t open the second one…computer is too slow today!

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://unocaaruba.com/adt/files/bio.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DGRANADILLO,%2BMelody%2Baruba%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:rJkmTFcmXWIJ:solodipueblo.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_docman%26task%3Ddoc_view%26gid%3D65+GRANADILLO,+Melody+aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: May 30, 2008, 05:03:43 PM »

Aruba White pages list:

Hangin' in there...I wouldn't call anyone without a lot of verification that I was calling the *right* person....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 30, 2008, 05:03:43 PM »

Jamie Carrasquilia Caceres Statement 6/17/05

>>>>>SNIPPED

On May 29th 2005, between the hours of 16.00 and 19.00, I was called by Joran on my mobile phone with the phone number "*******". Sometimes Joran calls me on the mobile phone of my sister, her name is "Maria del Pilar CARRASQUIXIA CACERES". Her calling name is "Pilar". The mobile phone number of Pilar is "*******". The mobile phone number of Joran is "*******". Joran had asked me whether I wanted to go out with him that night. He told me that a few American girls would go to "Carlos & Charlies" and whether I wanted to meet up with him there. According to me I had said to Joran that I would let him know later that day whether or not I would go out with him that night. I had also said to Joran that I had to work the next day. According to me I was phoned later that day by Joran again but I hadn't answered my mobile phone. Because it is the vacation now I temporarily work in "Caribbean Overseas". I work in the big Poolkasten. On May 29th 2005 I stayed home and slept. I went to bed at approximately 22.00 hours.

On May 30th 2005, in the nightly hours, I had not talked to Joran. It is possible that Joran phoned me, but I didn't answer my mobile phone because I was sleeping. I am sure that Joran did not send me any messages with his mobile phone in the night of May 30th 2005.

On May 30th 2005, approximately 06.00 hours, I woke up. I went for a run. I ran to Wendy's Palm Beach and at approximately 07.00 hours, I returned home. I do not know how many kilometers that is. After I got home I went and showered and at approximately 07.45 hours, i went to work. Between the hours of 08.00 and 17.00, I was not phoned by Joran. After I finished work I went straight home and at approximately 17.30 I arrived home. After that I didn't go out that day. According to me I wasn't phoned that day by Joran. Joran had on that day also sent messages. It is possible he gave me an "missed-call" message on my phone but I am not sure about that. I at least did not call Joran because I had no money/minutes left on my pre-paid phone so I couldn't call him. At approximately 23.00, I had to pick up my father where he works. My dad works at the Wyndham Hotel. After I picked up my father from work we drove home. At approximately 23.20, we arrived home and I immediately went to sleep/bed.

On May 31th 2005, approximately 05.45 hours, I woke up and approximately 06.00 hours, I went and ran the same route.

On June 1st 2005, approximately 05.45 hours, I woke up. I did not go for a run that day. I stayed and watch sport news on TV. Approximately 07.45 hours, I left for work again and at approximately 17.30 hours that day, I returned home. According to me I stayed home again that day.

I do not remember with certainty what day it was or what time it was, when Joran called me on my mobile phone. Joran asked me whether I could remember that one day he had asked me to go out together with a few American girls. Joran told me that the girl that had gone out with him had gone missing now and that Deepak, Satish and he dropped off the girl at the "Holiday Inn Hotel". Joran said that he would talk to me about it later. I answered Joran that that was fine. (With Joran, Deepak and Satish is meant the suspects "Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT", "Deepak Sharma KALPOE" and "Satish Shanaa KALPOE; comment Croes).

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: May 30, 2008, 05:06:29 PM »

So did the story in the paper say they have confiscated the shoe and are testing it?  When did that happen?  Where is the shoe now?  Another package from the Hague...waiting again...just waiting.

I called today...was told that someone sent those photos to Jossy...along with some other info...they can't share right now....only got *vague* answers regarding the location of the shoe....they would only say that Jossy is *investigating* the case...I've talked with them many times...I *feel* they are sitting on something and connecting the dots...

Des, so the person who sent the photos could know the size of the shoe????

I would assume so....who knows....I don't know about you...but think it is Joran's shoe....hope so...wonder if Joran reads Diario online...or Anita and Paulus...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: May 30, 2008, 05:06:53 PM »

back in 05 I wasn't really sure that a camera could have been used to capture the whole horrible event, but after everything I have seen (I mean world wide) I give it a lot more credence today than back then. Just about everyday I hear of some moron doing the exact same thing... back then I didn't hear about it often or at all.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: May 30, 2008, 05:07:13 PM »

How many friends did Joran call while walking to McDonalds besides Deepak (& before his father picked him up)?....just not sure what's in statements at this moment....Jaime was another, right?

I guess I should have just researched before asking but have to go out in a bit and may not be able to stay on very long.....Been out of commission due to cable outage and then a bad modem, but have caught up, at least.

Hi 2NJSons...Jaime at 4PM...IIRC

Did he call for Jaime to go to HI?  If so , then maybe the 'I have school & she begged me, etc.' BS was BS...  

I think he called Jamie for C&Cs...I will look in Jaime PV...weather problems here too...LOL

YES Rob...Anita...Thanks for reminding me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.