April 18, 2024, 03:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 228414 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #560 on: May 30, 2008, 05:07:45 PM »

Aruba White pages list:

Granadillo Franklin E. Kurimiauw 5E              586-9869

Granadillo Mirto J   Seroe Blanco 51 F          583-8831

Destiny...Hang on please...I think I saw an obit for a Franklin born in 1958!!!
Let me get the links and make sure!!

I think he is alive, some-one else wasn’t on the first link….I couldn’t open the second one…computer is too slow today!

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://unocaaruba.com/adt/files/bio.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DGRANADILLO,%2BMelody%2Baruba%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:rJkmTFcmXWIJ:solodipueblo.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_docman%26task%3Ddoc_view%26gid%3D65+GRANADILLO,+Melody+aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us

Thanks Mum...You always go the extra mile.... Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: May 30, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »

I don't think I ever heard Satish's middle name: "Sha Na Na" 

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: May 30, 2008, 05:09:00 PM »

maybe related..... maybe not ....... where has "Caps" been lately?...

What would be significant about April 25?
An anniversary? Birthday?  Breakup date?  Arrest date? departure date?  Some significance to someone.  Also, it may be that someone wants us to think they have a child and do not. (Guido?)  A parent of someone who is peripherally involved, or even Anita getting her other children exposed because of what he is doing? (or keeping Pvs on the hook.  Some of PVs girl friends.  Wonder if that April 25 date is significant.   Jack b (just thinking out loud)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: May 30, 2008, 05:10:14 PM »

2NJSons...C&Cs

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/caceres617.htm

On May 29th 2005, between the hours of 16.00 and 19.00, I was called by Joran on my mobile phone with the phone number "*******". Sometimes Joran calls me on the mobile phone of my sister, her name is "Maria del Pilar CARRASQUIXIA CACERES". Her calling name is "Pilar". The mobile phone number of Pilar is "*******". The mobile phone number of Joran is "*******". Joran had asked me whether I wanted to go out with him that night. He told me that a few American girls would go to "Carlos & Charlies" and whether I wanted to meet up with him there. According to me I had said to Joran that I would let him know later that day, whether or not I would go out with him that night. I had also said to Joran that I had to work the next day. According to me I was phoned later that day by Joran again but I hadn't answered my mobile phone. I temporarily work in "Caribbean Overseas". I work in the big Poolkasten. On May 29th 2005 I stayed home and slept. I went to bed at approximately 22.00 hours.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: May 30, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »

I don't think I ever heard Satish's middle name: "Sha Na Na" 

weren't they both named Sherma? or something like that? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 30, 2008, 05:16:49 PM »

2NJSons...C&Cs

On May 29th 2005, between the hours of 16.00 and 19.00, I was called by Joran on my mobile phone with the phone number "*******". Sometimes Joran calls me on the mobile phone of my sister, her name is "Maria del Pilar CARRASQUIXIA CACERES". Her calling name is "Pilar". The mobile phone number of Pilar is "*******". The mobile phone number of Joran is "*******". Joran had asked me whether I wanted to go out with him that night. He told me that a few American girls would go to "Carlos & Charlies" and whether I wanted to meet up with him there. According to me I had said to Joran that I would let him know later that day, whether or not I would go out with him that night. I had also said to Joran that I had to work the next day. According to me I was phoned later that day by Joran again but I hadn't answered my mobile phone. I temporarily work in "Caribbean Overseas". I work in the big Poolkasten. On May 29th 2005 I stayed home and slept. I went to bed at approximately 22.00 hours.

"...Mary who is not a virgin..."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: May 30, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »

Jamie Carrasquilia Caceres Statement 6/17/05

>>>>>SNIPPED

On May 29th 2005, between the hours of 16.00 and 19.00, I was called by Joran on my mobile phone with the phone number "*******". Sometimes Joran calls me on the mobile phone of my sister, her name is "Maria del Pilar CARRASQUIXIA CACERES". Her calling name is "Pilar". The mobile phone number of Pilar is "*******". The mobile phone number of Joran is "*******". Joran had asked me whether I wanted to go out with him that night. He told me that a few American girls would go to "Carlos & Charlies" and whether I wanted to meet up with him there. According to me I had said to Joran that I would let him know later that day whether or not I would go out with him that night. I had also said to Joran that I had to work the next day. According to me I was phoned later that day by Joran again but I hadn't answered my mobile phone. Because it is the vacation now I temporarily work in "Caribbean Overseas". I work in the big Poolkasten. On May 29th 2005 I stayed home and slept. I went to bed at approximately 22.00 hours.

On May 30th 2005, in the nightly hours, I had not talked to Joran. It is possible that Joran phoned me, but I didn't answer my mobile phone because I was sleeping. I am sure that Joran did not send me any messages with his mobile phone in the night of May 30th 2005.

On May 30th 2005, approximately 06.00 hours, I woke up. I went for a run. I ran to Wendy's Palm Beach and at approximately 07.00 hours, I returned home. I do not know how many kilometers that is. After I got home I went and showered and at approximately 07.45 hours, i went to work. Between the hours of 08.00 and 17.00, I was not phoned by Joran. After I finished work I went straight home and at approximately 17.30 I arrived home. After that I didn't go out that day. According to me I wasn't phoned that day by Joran. Joran had on that day also sent messages. It is possible he gave me an "missed-call" message on my phone but I am not sure about that. I at least did not call Joran because I had no money/minutes left on my pre-paid phone so I couldn't call him. At approximately 23.00, I had to pick up my father where he works. My dad works at the Wyndham Hotel. After I picked up my father from work we drove home. At approximately 23.20, we arrived home and I immediately went to sleep/bed.

On May 31th 2005, approximately 05.45 hours, I woke up and approximately 06.00 hours, I went and ran the same route.

On June 1st 2005, approximately 05.45 hours, I woke up. I did not go for a run that day. I stayed and watch sport news on TV. Approximately 07.45 hours, I left for work again and at approximately 17.30 hours that day, I returned home. According to me I stayed home again that day.

I do not remember with certainty what day it was or what time it was, when Joran called me on my mobile phone. Joran asked me whether I could remember that one day he had asked me to go out together with a few American girls. Joran told me that the girl that had gone out with him had gone missing now and that Deepak, Satish and he dropped off the girl at the "Holiday Inn Hotel". Joran said that he would talk to me about it later. I answered Joran that that was fine. (With Joran, Deepak and Satish is meant the suspects "Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT", "Deepak Sharma KALPOE" and "Satish Shanaa KALPOE; comment Croes).

Thanks, BB....my point was that he planned on CnC's earlier that evening...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: May 30, 2008, 05:20:06 PM »

2NJSons...C&Cs

thanks, Mum....think I have to leave soon..dang.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 30, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

Jamie C.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: May 30, 2008, 05:29:37 PM »

I don't think Jamie said Joran asked him to hold something or keep something...it was someone else that made that statement...when I have time..I will look again...I don't want to be accused of misquoting Jaime...no way. 

Something like...did you hear or know or whatever that Joran gave Jaime something to hold for him?  That is what I remember...but then it has been 3 years.  And as Jackb told me today...I am wrong on this one...so who knows.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: May 30, 2008, 05:32:17 PM »

very busy in this thread. i can't keep up with everything.
so this is maybe old news:

Aruban OM says the shoes are NOT of JvdS.

they are of the same type.
but they are ladies shoes. and they were manifactured 3 years ago.
and they are not JvdS size.

http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/93217/-%5Bupd%5D-Jorans-verdwenen-gympen-gevonden?.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 30, 2008, 05:34:16 PM »

Good point of Pita's at BFN:

Hmmm....I'm thinking this is the second statement taken from Joran on May 31, 2005 .  Perhaps a cover for the torn up PV of the same date Beth saw on Jacob's desk?!

I agree. 

There was not a May 31, 2005 to give the Security Guard's attorneys or the Kalpoe's attorney.  The spokesperson for the prosecutor implied the reason was that their clients were not implicated in Joran statement.

That was a lie ... Deepak, Satish and the Security Guards are all implicated in this recently revealed statement.  Proof that the Prosecutors Office was in on the coverup.

John Q. Kelly stated that he had seen ALL the statements but ... there were no witness statements given by Joran.  The first statement was his June 9, 2005 suspect statement.

Why was Joran's May 31, 2005 witness statement never revealed or ... was it destroyed and another has now been created.

Something is not right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: May 30, 2008, 05:37:32 PM »

here an article about the upcoming Renee Giele documentary.
i'll do a full translation later.

On 30 May it is exactly three years ago Natalee Holloway without a trace disappeared on Aruba. The disappearance of this American has got an unprecedented media attention since then. According to the Curaçao film maker Renée Gielen the entire investigation team in the Holloway case is suffering from tunnel vision.
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080530_gielen-holloway

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: May 30, 2008, 05:38:06 PM »

2NJ wrote;
Thanks, BB....my point was that he planned on CnC's earlier that evening...

Yep that was why I posted Jamie's statement, sure seems like they had plans fairly early on that eve.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: May 30, 2008, 05:38:18 PM »

http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/93217/-%5Bupd%5D-Jorans-verdwenen-gympen-gevonden?.html
well, (1) "manufactured 3 years ago" part is when they WOULD have been manufactured!! (2)We have enough pictures of Joran wearing K-swiss to determine a match or not. (3) Aruban OM -- enough said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: May 30, 2008, 05:39:56 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM (this poster appears to be posting from the NL):

AP wrote:

He will get his punishment….
Nobody in Holland believes he is innocent…
Give it time, the truth will come out…

Then let him suffer in a USA cell….

He is Dutch, he is a dumb killer….and we hate him…

May 30, 3:35 PM
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: May 30, 2008, 05:39:58 PM »

Sorry I can't read what is posted at the link you provided, nor can I read where that info is from. Could you please tell me ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 30, 2008, 05:41:34 PM »

Not that I don't believe this but just WHO is reporting it?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: May 30, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »

well, (1) "manufactured 3 years ago" part is when they WOULD have been manufactured!! (2)We have enough pictures of Joran wearing K-swiss to determine a match or not. (3) Aruban OM -- enough said.

yes, depends of course for how long JvdS was wearing them.
a bit of an easy dismissal from the Aruban OM.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: May 30, 2008, 05:42:59 PM »

Klaas OT here, but if you can mark  BODY FOUND in missing persons for Officials search for missing diver near Little Gasparilla Island it would be appreciated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.