March 29, 2024, 01:45:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227228 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #600 on: May 30, 2008, 06:48:44 PM »

This just in from the Aruba OM -- "the world are flat" -- now move along, nothing to see here".

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

You slayed me with dat one.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #601 on: May 30, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »

very busy in this thread. i can't keep up with everything.
so this is maybe old news:

Aruban OM says the shoes are NOT of JvdS.

they are of the same type.
but they are ladies shoes. and they were manifactured 3 years ago.
and they are not JvdS size.

http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/93217/-%5Bupd%5D-Jorans-verdwenen-gympen-gevonden?.html

Sorry I can't read what is posted at the link you provided, nor can I read where that info is from. Could you please tell me ?

LOL -- I think that article is dated in March?

I think it is another pair of shoes (robots at work?)

If you look at the picture Destiny posted and comapre it to the size of the plastic cup (to put in perspective) -- then if that is a woman's shoe -- LOL -- then she must have elephantiasis of the feet... OOOOH, I hate that brain bomb image.... Maybe Renfrom lost a shoe on her last beach adventure?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #602 on: May 30, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »

http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/93217/-%5Bupd%5D-Jorans-verdwenen-gympen-gevonden?.html

It was ONE shoe, most likely, first of all.  OM are liars, secondly, and thirdly, according to Dario, the shoe is large.  Now, if there are any more lies, take it up with DARIO.  We are NOT as stupid as some would like to think.  Also, how would they know?  They only saw pictures, most likely as well, or they are lying through their teeth.
Jackb

Jack I'm with you on this.  I don't believe anything out of the OM office.

Would that not be the same office that Mos is in?  If we are to believe anything...that means they plan on doing nothing with this info...as usual.  Rolling Eyes

Lala's...I honestly think the OM office got their info from the article in the Diario...had to start fielding questions...Ya know...if you keep stuffing lies into that same old ratty judicial *suit*...it just starts coming apart at the seams...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: May 30, 2008, 06:52:13 PM »

This must be the fastest the OM ever denied anything. 

wow they sure picked up their response time... down from three years to only several hours. This is a remarkable development in itself. 

Now, if only we can get them to respond this fast to the next missing 12 year old it will be a miracle.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: May 30, 2008, 06:53:33 PM »

The mines are just on the other side of the tower, not in that picture.  Remember when Marian said "look tomorrow for the palace will rumble.  Eyes burning in the Xenon. Well, I thought maybe Xenon gas came out from the mines, but now i remember Xenon lights are on most military vechicles.. And when they talk about the bird on the wire.  when I worked in communications at AA, we referred to a bird on the wire when the communication was garbled.  When Marian talks about the owner of the block and hammer, I thought she may have been talking about the owner of a very exclusive Jewelry store in Aruba not a blacksmith.  And when they said yellow jacket, I thought maybe Dirty Hand could belong to the Lions of The Netherlands, thus America would be so reluctant to make waves....Well, I could go on and on but make make lunch for mum....ttyl

Not trying to be a PITA here but where is the yellow jacket reference from?  I would like to see it. TIA

Not sure but I think members of the Lions Club there might wear yellow jackets during meetings... perhaps?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: May 30, 2008, 06:55:34 PM »

The mines are just on the other side of the tower, not in that picture.  Remember when Marian said "look tomorrow for the palace will rumble.  Eyes burning in the Xenon. Well, I thought maybe Xenon gas came out from the mines, but now i remember Xenon lights are on most military vechicles.. And when they talk about the bird on the wire.  when I worked in communications at AA, we referred to a bird on the wire when the communication was garbled.  When Marian talks about the owner of the block and hammer, I thought she may have been talking about the owner of a very exclusive Jewelry store in Aruba not a blacksmith.  And when they said yellow jacket, I thought maybe Dirty Hand could belong to the Lions of The Netherlands, thus America would be so reluctant to make waves....Well, I could go on and on but make make lunch for mum....ttyl

Not trying to be a PITA here but where is the yellow jacket reference from?  I would like to see it. TIA

I agree.  I was just curious as to what was being referenced? such as a poster...news story...PV...etc. Still not sure where the info came from.

Not sure but I think members of the Lions Club there might wear yellow jackets during meetings... perhaps?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: May 30, 2008, 06:57:08 PM »

I always mess up your quotes...so sorry.  I meant it to say:

I agree.  I was just curious as to what was being referenced? such as a poster...news story...PV...etc. Still not sure where the info came from.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: May 30, 2008, 06:57:33 PM »

Unless, of course.... 

The shoe is the real McCoy -- as I believe Des might be theorizing about...

That someone has had this shoe all along and now, for whatever reason (revenge, fear whatever) has decided to unload it in such a way to make sure it got discovered...
After all -- IF this is the shoe and IF what looks like blood really is blood?  and that blood is Nats?  And if the analysis of the shoe also ties to Joran?  Then the case takes a very nasty turn back toward the sporter....AND, wasn't there an allegation recently from perhaps his ex girlfriend at the time (2005) that she was perhaps going to let some things go?  Could this be one of those "Things" or whatever it is?

Questions... Real McCoy?

That's my thought pattern at the moment.

But I have almost a whole thread to catch up to find out if we know more

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: May 30, 2008, 07:03:41 PM »

Sorry I can't read what is posted at the link you provided, nor can I read where that info is from. Could you please tell me ?

If you look at the picture Destiny posted and comapre it to the size of the plastic cup (to put in perspective) -- then if that is a woman's shoe -- LOL -- then she must have elephantiasis of the feet... OOOOH, I hate that brain bomb image.... Maybe Renfrom lost a shoe on her last beach adventure?

Pssssstt....Silver...I heard that Renho is into *midget* sex these days....that was a photo of her lost knee pad....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: May 30, 2008, 07:03:54 PM »

they don't call it openbaar[/b] ministry for nothing!!!!

clown

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: May 30, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »

LaLas mom- I find it handy when reading Shango or Marions post to keep copy of Urban Dictionery handy- for example when they say have to wait for Babylions to open coker-wasnt sure what that was-(I am old) but found it in the Urban Dictionery.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: May 30, 2008, 07:07:50 PM »

Silverfox wrote;

LOL funny visual....but they do appear to wear yellow vests...now if they only carried hammers

http://www.arubalions.org/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=55

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: May 30, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »

Pssssstt....Silver...I heard that Renho is into *midget* sex these days....that was a photo of her lost knee pad....

-----

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: May 30, 2008, 07:11:16 PM »

Silverfox wrote;

LOL funny visual....but they do appear to wear yellow vests...now if they only carried hammers

http://www.arubalions.org/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=55

Well actually...

Now that you mention it the President or Chairman of the Board would carry both a gavel and a block to meetings...

-----

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: May 30, 2008, 07:17:59 PM »

-----

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: May 30, 2008, 07:20:48 PM »

<snip>
Destiny posted:

ROFLMFAO   

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: May 30, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »

-----

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: May 30, 2008, 07:23:16 PM »

Greta Remembered.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: May 30, 2008, 07:28:21 PM »

I'll be damned...he's got a hammer...and...he's hitting a block with it...

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: May 30, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »

Well that shoe was either a sick prank or a hero did step forward only for the OM to try and cover it up. We saw a fast response on June 5th 2005 with the bloody mattress,within 3 hours they reported to the media that it had nothing to do with Natalee's case and it was only saturated with dog's blood.

MOS=FOS
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 07:30:47 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.