March 28, 2024, 05:51:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227192 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: May 30, 2008, 07:32:42 PM »

they don't call it openbaar[/b] ministry for nothing!!!!

clown

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #621 on: May 30, 2008, 07:34:20 PM »

Well that shoe was either a sick prank or a hero did step forward only for the OM to try and cover it up. We saw a fast response on June 5th 2005 with the bloody mattress,within 3 hours they reported to the media that it had nothing to do with Natalee's case and it was only saturated with dog's blood.

MOS=FOS

I can't help but believe, that there will be more *heros*...I think they will start to realize that it's not going away...it's like an evil spell has been cast over Aruba...only Justice for Natalee will break the spell...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: May 30, 2008, 07:46:01 PM »

It's hard to measure that cup compared to the shoe in the photo but I measured a similar cup vs my size 12 shoe and if I judged it correctly,that shoe appears to be at least my size if not bigger. If that is a womans shoe,then she has very large feet unless I am judging that photo all wrong.

Welcome back janet 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 07:51:39 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: May 30, 2008, 07:48:07 PM »

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: May 30, 2008, 07:49:54 PM »

The mines are just on the other side of the tower, not in that picture.  Remember when Marian said "look tomorrow for the palace will rumble.  Eyes burning in the Xenon. Well, I thought maybe Xenon gas came out from the mines, but now i remember Xenon lights are on most military vechicles.. And when they talk about the bird on the wire.  when I worked in communications at AA, we referred to a bird on the wire when the communication was garbled.  When Marian talks about the owner of the block and hammer, I thought she may have been talking about the owner of a very exclusive Jewelry store in Aruba not a blacksmith.  And when they said yellow jacket, I thought maybe Dirty Hand could belong to the Lions of The Netherlands, thus America would be so reluctant to make waves....Well, I could go on and on but make make lunch for mum....ttyl

Not trying to be a PITA here but where is the yellow jacket reference from?  I would like to see it. TIA

As I said OM are liars.  Also I will counter with:  Someone needs to prove Anita was out of town.  Any bloody shoes most likely came from the Sloots.  Joran was not the only one with bloody shoes.
Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: May 30, 2008, 07:54:22 PM »

It's hard to measure that cup compared to the shoe in the photo but I measured a similar cup vs my size 12 shoe and if I judged it correctly,that shoe appears to be at least my size if not bigger. If that is a womans shoe,then she has very large feet unless I am judging that photo all wrong.

Welcome back janet 

depending on the style:  Women's shoes would have less eyelets, recon?  Also one of the pics we were looking out was a bit warped.
Put up a good one.  I took one off page 17 the last time.  I believe it was 17.  There will be something in the pic to compare it to.
Jackb
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: May 30, 2008, 07:54:59 PM »

Thank You Klaas...so sad...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: May 30, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »

Well that shoe was either a sick prank or a hero did step forward only for the OM to try and cover it up. We saw a fast response on June 5th 2005 with the bloody mattress,within 3 hours they reported to the media that it had nothing to do with Natalee's case and it was only saturated with dog's blood.

MOS=FOS

[upd] Jorans verdwenen gympen gevonden?

Buitenlands - door Rick (GauloisesB.) op 30-05-2008 @ 19:27 - Laatste update: 30-05-2008 20:17

Mogelijk zijn de beruchte witte sportschoenen van Joran van der Sloot gevonden. Dat meldt de Arubaanse krant Diario. Joran houdt al drie jaar lang stug vol dat hij zijn schoenen achter heeft gelaten op het strand.

De twee schoenen, van het merk K-Swiss, zijn gevonden aan de noordkant van Aruba. Daar werd ook Natalee Holloway voor het laatst gezien. Volgens de Arubaanse krant zijn de schoenen "bewust tussen de rotsen" geplaatst. Tevens zouden de schoenen zijn herkend door diverse mensen die de zaak van dichtbij hebben gevolgd. Tijdens een verborgen camera-actie van Peter R. de Vries in januari, bekende Van der Sloot nog de schoenen in een greppel te hebben gegooid.

Het is opvallend dat de krant vandaag naar buiten komt met de vondst, aangezien het vandaag precies drie jaar geleden is dat de Amerikaanse studente verdween. Holloway was samen met klasgenoten een avondje gaan stappen aan de vooravond van hun vertrek naar Amerika, toen zij verdween.

Foto's van de gevonden schoenen zijn hier te zien.

Update 20.17 uur
De gevonden schoenen zijn volgens het OM niet van Joran van der Sloot. De schoenen zijn wel van hetzelfde model als de schoenen van Joran, maar het zou hier gaan om damesschoenen die drie jaar geleden gemaakt zijn. Daarnaast is de maat te klein voor de Arnhemse Van der Sloot.
stem (of voeg toe) op:   

Not sure but this artical could be old       

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: May 30, 2008, 07:59:48 PM »

MOS=FOS

[upd] Joran disappeared sneakers? (Translation)

Foreign - by Rick (GauloisesB.) on 30-05-2008 @ 19:27 - Last update: 30-05-2008 20:17

Possibly, the notorious white sports shoes of Joran van der Sloot. That indicates the Aruban newspaper Diario. Joran's been three years stug insist that he has left behind his shoes on the beach.

The two shoes, the brand K-Swiss, were found on the north shore of Aruba. There was also Natalee Holloway was last seen. According to the Aruban newspaper, the shoes' awareness among the rocks ". Similarly, the shoes are recognized by several people who have closely followed case. During a hidden camera-action of Peter R. de Vries in January, known Van der Sloot remains in the shoes have thrown in a ditch.

It is remarkable that the newspaper today comes out with the discovery, since today is exactly three years ago that the American student disappeared. Holloway was an evening together with classmates go steps on the eve of their departure to America when she disappeared.

Photos of the shoes are found here.

Update 20.17 pm
The shoes are found, according to the PPS not Joran van der Sloot. The shoes are of the same model as the shoes of Joran, but it would go to women's three years ago. In addition, the size is too small for the Arnhemse Van der Sloot.

voice (or add):
Edited to add translation
\

no this article is from today.

30-05-2008 dutch format
5-30-2008 USA format

source is De Pers newspaper who spoke to spokesperson from OM Aruba.

http://www.depers.nl/binnenland/207391/Schoenen-op-Aruba-niet-van-Joran.html

spokesperson OM said NOT JvdS shoes because:

+ too small
+ ladies shoes
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 08:03:04 PM by Observer » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: May 30, 2008, 08:01:45 PM »

MOS=FOS

Buitenlands - door Rick (GauloisesB.) op 30-05-2008 @ 19:27 - Laatste update: 30-05-2008 20:17

Mogelijk zijn de beruchte witte sportschoenen van Joran van der Sloot gevonden. Dat meldt de Arubaanse krant Diario. Joran houdt al drie jaar lang stug vol dat hij zijn schoenen achter heeft gelaten op het strand.

De twee schoenen, van het merk K-Swiss, zijn gevonden aan de noordkant van Aruba. Daar werd ook Natalee Holloway voor het laatst gezien. Volgens de Arubaanse krant zijn de schoenen "bewust tussen de rotsen" geplaatst. Tevens zouden de schoenen zijn herkend door diverse mensen die de zaak van dichtbij hebben gevolgd. Tijdens een verborgen camera-actie van Peter R. de Vries in januari, bekende Van der Sloot nog de schoenen in een greppel te hebben gegooid.

Het is opvallend dat de krant vandaag naar buiten komt met de vondst, aangezien het vandaag precies drie jaar geleden is dat de Amerikaanse studente verdween. Holloway was samen met klasgenoten een avondje gaan stappen aan de vooravond van hun vertrek naar Amerika, toen zij verdween.

Update 20.17 uur
De gevonden schoenen zijn volgens het OM niet van Joran van der Sloot. De schoenen zijn wel van hetzelfde model als de schoenen van Joran, maar het zou hier gaan om damesschoenen die drie jaar geleden gemaakt zijn. Daarnaast is de maat te klein voor de Arnhemse Van der Sloot.
stem (of voeg toe) op:   

Thanks Blonde...what little I can decipher...in the last paragraph...it's the same Klaas what posted here in english...that the Aruba Om office said it was a woman's shoe and not Jorans'...BS!!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #630 on: May 30, 2008, 08:03:52 PM »

Greta OTR

Natty girl update!!!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: May 30, 2008, 08:06:48 PM »

MOS=FOS

Update 20.17 uur
stem (of voeg toe) op:   

[upd] Jorans disappeared high school pen found? Foreign - Rick (GauloisesB.) on 30-05-2008 @ 19:27 - last update: 30-05-2008 20:17 Possibly the notorious white sport shoes of Joran of of the ditch have been found. That communicates newspaper dia Rio to the Arubaanse. Joran keep to for three years already stiffly full that he are shoes behind has gelaten on the range. The two shoes, of the mark K-Swiss, have been found on the North side of Aruba. There also Natalee Holloway for last were seen. According to the Arubaanse newspaper the shoes " are; consciously between the rotsen" placed. Also the shoes have been recognised by several people who have followed the matter of near. During a hidden camera action of godfather R. freeze in January, well-known of of the ditch still the shoes in a drain to have thrown. It is striking that the newspaper today comes to outside with the find, since the today exact three years are suffered that the American studente disappeared. Holloway were with classmates an evening will step on the eve of their departure to America, then she disappeared. Foto' s of the found shoes is see here. Update 20.17 The found shoes are not according to Public Prosecution Service of Joran of of the ditch. The shoes are, however, of the same model as the shoes of Joran, but it would concern here lady shoes which are made three years suffered. Moreover the half-measure is too small for the Arnhemse of of the ditch. voice (or joint) on:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: May 30, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »

Greta OTR

Natty girl update!!!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Obviously that is not me posting as ******* 

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: May 30, 2008, 08:08:04 PM »

Welcome back janet 

We know they are lying.  A man would have to have a 14 plus shoe if a woman had a 12 foot.  They need to be imploded before they eat crap and croak.   Jackb
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: May 30, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »

if the shoe is too small.
the OM should provide the size number against JvdS size number.
and show what different there is in men/women shoe for this type.

and/or do a DNA test on the shoes.

not just dismiss the shoes.

they obviously don't care.
or they actually do care, but to keep the cover-up in place, therefore the shoes needed to be dismissed by the OM ASAP.

maybe the shoes now are already in the garbage, or burned and gone forever.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: May 30, 2008, 08:09:59 PM »

We know they are lying.  A man would have to have a 14 plus shoe if a woman had a 12 foot.  They need to be imploded before they eat crap and croak.   Jackb

Jack,I am not a woman  Wink
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 08:14:15 PM by Observer » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: May 30, 2008, 08:10:21 PM »

caesu
Thank You I didn't know that

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #637 on: May 30, 2008, 08:14:17 PM »

Welcome back janet 

If those gun boats came from a woman, I want her number...

I have to move a dang couch this weekend.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: May 30, 2008, 08:17:53 PM »

Blonde Posted:

[upd] Jorans disappeared high school pen found? Foreign - Rick (GauloisesB.) on 30-05-2008 @ 19:27 - last update: 30-05-2008 20:17 Possibly the notorious white sport shoes of Joran of of the ditch have been found. That communicates newspaper dia Rio to the Arubaanse. Joran keep to for three years already stiffly full that he are shoes behind has gelaten on the range. The two shoes, of the mark K-Swiss, have been found on the North side of Aruba. There also Natalee Holloway for last were seen. According to the Arubaanse newspaper the shoes " are; consciously between the rotsen" placed. Also the shoes have been recognised by several people who have followed the matter of near. During a hidden camera action of godfather R. freeze in January, well-known of of the ditch still the shoes in a drain to have thrown. It is striking that the newspaper today comes to outside with the find, since the today exact three years are suffered that the American studente disappeared. Holloway were with classmates an evening will step on the eve of their departure to America, then she disappeared. Foto' s of the found shoes is see here. Update 20.17 The found shoes are not according to Public Prosecution Service of Joran of of the ditch. The shoes are, however, of the same model as the shoes of Joran, but it would concern here lady shoes which are made three years suffered. Moreover the half-measure is too small for the Arnhemse of of the ditch. voice (or joint) on:

Now the part I turned to red...as if by magic...it reads to me...that the shoe(s) were place there on purpose...and that several people who *know* what they look like...have identified them...by recognition...I know Jossy *is* holding back info on this matter, based on my conversation today with a friend at Diario....hmmmmmmmm

Destiny...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: May 30, 2008, 08:23:33 PM »

It looks like a size 14 woman's shoe would be a size 12 man's shoe USA.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.