March 29, 2024, 08:44:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227257 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: May 30, 2008, 08:25:23 PM »

I am very far behind but have been looking at the pictures of the shoe and I don't believe that is Joran's shoe.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: May 30, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »

Blonde Posted:

[upd] Jorans disappeared high school pen found? Foreign - Rick (GauloisesB.) on 30-05-2008 @ 19:27 - last update: 30-05-2008 20:17 Possibly the notorious white sport shoes of Joran of of the ditch have been found. That communicates newspaper dia Rio to the Arubaanse. Joran keep to for three years already stiffly full that he are shoes behind has gelaten on the range. The two shoes, of the mark K-Swiss, have been found on the North side of Aruba. There also Natalee Holloway for last were seen. According to the Arubaanse newspaper the shoes " are; consciously between the rotsen" placed. Also the shoes have been recognised by several people who have followed the matter of near. During a hidden camera action of godfather R. freeze in January, well-known of of the ditch still the shoes in a drain to have thrown. It is striking that the newspaper today comes to outside with the find, since the today exact three years are suffered that the American studente disappeared. Holloway were with classmates an evening will step on the eve of their departure to America, then she disappeared. Foto' s of the found shoes is see here. Update 20.17 The found shoes are not according to Public Prosecution Service of Joran of of the ditch. The shoes are, however, of the same model as the shoes of Joran, but it would concern here lady shoes which are made three years suffered. Moreover the half-measure is too small for the Arnhemse of of the ditch. voice (or joint) on:

Now the part I turned to red...as if by magic...it reads to me...that the shoe(s) were place there on purpose...and that several people who *know* what they look like...have identified them...by recognition...I know Jossy *is* holding back info on this matter, based on my conversation today with a friend at Diario....hmmmmmmmm

Destiny...

please, continue

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #642 on: May 30, 2008, 08:32:02 PM »

It looks like a size 14 woman's shoe would be a size 12 man's shoe USA.

Bearly,

I don't believe ONE word that comes out of the OM's office....I don't think they even have the shoes....I think someone read here today, what one of our Monkeys...(sorry can't remember who)...that someone needed to look inside the shoe, for the manufacterers lot number, to establish the time they were made...and forwarded that post to the *bad guys*...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: May 30, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »

Blonde Posted:

[upd] Jorans disappeared high school pen found? Foreign - Rick (GauloisesB.) on 30-05-2008 @ 19:27 - last update: 30-05-2008 20:17 Possibly the notorious white sport shoes of Joran of of the ditch have been found. That communicates newspaper dia Rio to the Arubaanse. Joran keep to for three years already stiffly full that he are shoes behind has gelaten on the range. The two shoes, of the mark K-Swiss, have been found on the North side of Aruba. There also Natalee Holloway for last were seen. According to the Arubaanse newspaper the shoes " are; consciously between the rotsen" placed. Also the shoes have been recognised by several people who have followed the matter of near. During a hidden camera action of godfather R. freeze in January, well-known of of the ditch still the shoes in a drain to have thrown. It is striking that the newspaper today comes to outside with the find, since the today exact three years are suffered that the American studente disappeared. Holloway were with classmates an evening will step on the eve of their departure to America, then she disappeared. Foto' s of the found shoes is see here. Update 20.17 The found shoes are not according to Public Prosecution Service of Joran of of the ditch. The shoes are, however, of the same model as the shoes of Joran, but it would concern here lady shoes which are made three years suffered. Moreover the half-measure is too small for the Arnhemse of of the ditch. voice (or joint) on:

Now the part I turned to red...as if by magic...it reads to me...that the shoe(s) were place there on purpose...and that several people who *know* what they look like...have identified them...by recognition...I know Jossy *is* holding back info on this matter, based on my conversation today with a friend at Diario....hmmmmmmmm

Destiny...

this comes re-phrased from the Diario article.

it says that shoes were placed there on purpose.

and people who are familiar with the case (like the Monkeys or people who watch Peter R. de Vries) recognized it as JvdS white K-Swiss shoes (because JvdS said he lost and later said he dumped his white K-Swiss shoes).

i don't think it means that these people have actually seen the shoes first hand.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: May 30, 2008, 08:35:44 PM »

I am very far behind but have been looking at the pictures of the shoe and I don't believe that is Joran's shoe.

Well he certainly laces them differently...... sneaker found is laced tight and doubled knotted. The ones he is  pictured wearing arelaced very loose and  not knotted at all.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: May 30, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »

Blonde Posted:

Destiny...

and people who are familiar with the case (like the Monkeys or people who watch Peter R. de Vries) recognized it as JvdS white K-Swiss shoes (because JvdS said he lost and later said he dumped his white K-Swiss shoes).

i don't think it means that these people have actually seen the shoes first hand.

Exactly...because I was told today that Jossy also recieved other info from the shoe source...but was told they could not talk about it now...that Jossy is actively investigating many aspects of the case....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: May 30, 2008, 08:40:24 PM »

Hey Klaas,
Haven't read back yet but I heard back from Dana...he is going to try and put a show together for next week. Do you have a link to the so called "documentary"?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: May 30, 2008, 08:40:26 PM »

It's hard to measure that cup compared to the shoe in the photo but I measured a similar cup vs my size 12 shoe and if I judged it correctly,that shoe appears to be at least my size if not bigger. If that is a womans shoe,then she has very large feet unless I am judging that photo all wrong.

Welcome back janet 

We know they are lying.  A man would have to have a 14 plus shoe if a woman had a 12 foot.  They need to be imploded before they eat crap and croak.   Jackb

If those gun boats came from a woman, I want her number...

I have to move a dang couch this weekend.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: May 30, 2008, 08:41:06 PM »

How about this one

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: May 30, 2008, 08:41:41 PM »

Email I posted when I got it this AM from Aruba.....

HiXXXXXX

Yes I want to know more information about this lady.

Do you know her name. Then I go to check it out who she is.

Let me know.

And you already know about the k-swiss that was found. It was in today newspaper.

We gone to investigate this also.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: May 30, 2008, 08:43:53 PM »

Well that shoe was either a sick prank or a hero did step forward only for the OM to try and cover it up. We saw a fast response on June 5th 2005 with the bloody mattress,within 3 hours they reported to the media that it had nothing to do with Natalee's case and it was only saturated with dog's blood.

MOS=FOS

[upd] Jorans verdwenen gympen gevonden?

Buitenlands - door Rick (GauloisesB.) op 30-05-2008 @ 19:27 - Laatste update: 30-05-2008 20:17

Mogelijk zijn de beruchte witte sportschoenen van Joran van der Sloot gevonden. Dat meldt de Arubaanse krant Diario. Joran houdt al drie jaar lang stug vol dat hij zijn schoenen achter heeft gelaten op het strand.

De twee schoenen, van het merk K-Swiss, zijn gevonden aan de noordkant van Aruba. Daar werd ook Natalee Holloway voor het laatst gezien. Volgens de Arubaanse krant zijn de schoenen "bewust tussen de rotsen" geplaatst. Tevens zouden de schoenen zijn herkend door diverse mensen die de zaak van dichtbij hebben gevolgd. Tijdens een verborgen camera-actie van Peter R. de Vries in januari, bekende Van der Sloot nog de schoenen in een greppel te hebben gegooid.

Het is opvallend dat de krant vandaag naar buiten komt met de vondst, aangezien het vandaag precies drie jaar geleden is dat de Amerikaanse studente verdween. Holloway was samen met klasgenoten een avondje gaan stappen aan de vooravond van hun vertrek naar Amerika, toen zij verdween.

Foto's van de gevonden schoenen zijn hier te zien.

Update 20.17 uur
De gevonden schoenen zijn volgens het OM niet van Joran van der Sloot. De schoenen zijn wel van hetzelfde model als de schoenen van Joran, maar het zou hier gaan om damesschoenen die drie jaar geleden gemaakt zijn. Daarnaast is de maat te klein voor de Arnhemse Van der Sloot.
stem (of voeg toe) op:   

Not sure but this artical could be old       

Thanks Blonde...what little I can decipher...in the last paragraph...it's the same Klaas what posted here in english...that the Aruba Om office said it was a woman's shoe and not Jorans'...BS!!!!

you are kidding me? Didn't look like a woman's shoe to me!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: May 30, 2008, 08:45:10 PM »

HiXXXXXX

Let me know.

And you already know about the k-swiss that was found. It was in today newspaper.

I guess they passed on doing a story on what you told me and klaas about Destiny? Thats a real shame because they could uncover the truth very quickly.MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: May 30, 2008, 08:48:24 PM »

HiXXXXXX

Let me know.

I guess they passed on doing a story on what you told me and klaas about Destiny? Thats a real shame because they could uncover the truth very quickly.MO

Nope haven't passed on it al all...just not telling me much except what you know...I don't *pry* to much...it's better to not be pushy...I'm still trying to get the last name for you...I think it will happen...I hope...

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: May 30, 2008, 08:51:03 PM »

Blonde Posted:

Destiny...

Exactly...because I was told today that Jossy also recieved other info from the shoe source...but was told they could not talk about it now...that Jossy is actively investigating many aspects of the case....

I am sure I will be flamed for this, but I am not feeling at all good about the fact that Jossy may be investigating aspects of this case. While one part of my thinking feels Jossy has wanted to help and been dedicated to the causes of finding Natalee and getting justice........there are the memories about the many witnesses, clues, sightings that have never  panned out. No answers to questions, no condoms with owners......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: May 30, 2008, 08:52:06 PM »

How did Julia see Natalee's Cell Phone Bill.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: May 30, 2008, 08:53:08 PM »

Hey Klaas,
Haven't read back yet but I heard back from Dana...he is going to try and put a show together for next week. Do you have a link to the so called "documentary"?

You mean Renee Gielen's?  There was a link posted the other day that talked about it but I don't think the actual documentary has actually been broadcast yet.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: May 30, 2008, 08:53:15 PM »

CHECK ONE TWO CHECK ONE TWO

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: May 30, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »

We luv ya Natalee and we all know what that they did to you and continue to do..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: May 30, 2008, 08:55:14 PM »

It looks like Renee has it as well.  Who knows how they got it??  I was told once that just about anything can be gotten from ALE for a price. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: May 30, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »

Several minutes doesn't mean squat!...I know sometimes I call my Daughter and leave a 5 min. voicemail...cuz I know how busy she is....Natalee could have left a voicemail saying See Ya tomorrow I've been having fun...and so on...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.