March 29, 2024, 03:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227238 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: May 30, 2008, 09:30:51 PM »

From today’s newsletter on the website of the International School of Aruba:
Valentijn van der Sloot
Future plans: Attend Emerson College
(in Boston)

Emerson College is for people who are into acting and broadcasting I believe.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: May 30, 2008, 09:31:32 PM »

Valentijn van der Sloot
(in Boston)

yea right...stay in Aruba...we don't want any sloots here in the US thank you!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: May 30, 2008, 09:32:12 PM »

How did Julia see Natalee's Cell Phone Bill.

I swear...it will have to be a race for who is the most stupid liar.

If someone calls my cell phone, the name that appears is NOT the name I gave them in my address book.  The caller's name is the caller's name.  It comes from the call generated...not the phone received. sheesh...

Hiya Monkeys
Buckeye, I may get banned for this but if you put Julia aka Glenda's brain in a jaybird's azz it would sit & do a tail spin. MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #683 on: May 30, 2008, 09:32:56 PM »

Valentijn van der Sloot
(in Boston)

Thanks Linda...love your AVI Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: May 30, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »

If someone calls my cell phone, the name that appears is NOT the name I gave them in my address book.  The caller's name is the caller's name.  It comes from the call generated...not the phone received. sheesh...

Hiya Monkeys
Buckeye, I may get banned for this but if you put Julia aka Glenda's brain in a jaybird's azz it would sit & do a tail spin. MOO

ROFLMAO!!!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: May 30, 2008, 09:35:11 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

banned? More like applauded!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: May 30, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »

Hi everyone, it appears to me that the found show is a different style than the shoe he is wearing in the interview.  The interview shoe has more of a cross-trainer type sole, while the found shoe has a flat sole.  Is this picture from the interview where he claimed he was wearing the same shoes that were lost?  Another thought, even though the shoes appear to be different styles, that doesn't mean the found shoe isn't his, he could have had more than one pair of K-Swiss.
BINGO! Come on people..... it stands to reason that Joran is NOT wearing the exact same shoe in the interview with Greta. He could not have LOST them and wear them to the interview as well. Comparing the 2 shoes is moot.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: May 30, 2008, 09:37:48 PM »

Valentijn van der Sloot
(in Boston)

ok...this is unnerving me...do those people really think it is ok to send one of their offspring to the US for school? Is it just me or are these people the most arrogant asses you have ever met???!!!

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: May 30, 2008, 09:41:15 PM »

ldstlou they are far worse than arrogant. the word UNTOUCHABLE comes to mind. I personally would like them to fall back into the ditch they crawled out of.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 30, 2008, 09:41:25 PM »

Valentijn van der Sloot
(in Boston)

ok...this is unnerving me...do those people really think it is ok to send one of their offspring to the US for school? Is it just me or are these people the most arrogant asses you have ever met???!!!

Yes I agree.  What bugs me is that we allow him in this country.  Throw them the hell out.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: May 30, 2008, 09:41:34 PM »

Valentijn van der Sloot
(in Boston)

Cmon Lisa..Of Course Val is coming to the U.S. for school...He's probably looking at 10 schools all in the U.S...I saw the schools making offers to his class and they were all mostly American. Yes they are arrogant asses as they pushed this all way over the top,they know they will never be tried so they are taking full advantage of it. Get ready for Anita's book after Patricks.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: May 30, 2008, 09:43:37 PM »

ldstlou they are far worse than arrogant. the word UNTOUCHABLE comes to mind. I personally would like them to fall back into the ditch they crawled out of.

man oh man...think they have done quite enough damage to the US...STAY HOME!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: May 30, 2008, 09:44:55 PM »

Valentijn van der Sloot
(in Boston)

Yes I agree.  What bugs me is that we allow him in this country.  Throw them the hell out.

think we should send letters to the Deans and hang 'BEWARE" posters!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #693 on: May 30, 2008, 09:45:08 PM »

Valentijn van der Sloot
(in Boston)

I'm sure there will be waiting in line to meet him, right at the airport gate.

WELCOME TO THE USA, SON.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: May 30, 2008, 09:47:43 PM »

Wow nice tribute!

The Enduring Tribute

As I ponder the last three years, three years since a Natalee Holloway disappeared while visiting Aruba, I wonder about the future.  How will Natalee Holloway be remembered in the years to come?  How many lives has she changed?  How many people, outside of those who actually knew her, will think of Natalee from time to time over the years?

I have never met anyone named “Natalee” nor do I think I ever met anyone named "Natalie”.  It’s never been a popular name to my knowledge.  I did some research on the Social Security site to check the popularity of the name.  Names seldom move up or down in popularity by more than a few places over several years.  ‘Natalie’ went from 23rd most popular in 2003 to 16th place in 2006; ‘Elizabeth’ from 9th to 11th; ‘David’ from 14th to 13th over the same period.

The name ‘Natalee” was the 915th most popular name for girls in 2004.  It jumped up to  506th place in 2005, and continued its rise to 497th place in 2006.  I can think of no other reason that the name “Natalee” became so much more popular over the past few years than Natalee’s case.

Interest in this case ebbs and flows; websites come and go; but these little girls will be an enduring tribute to Natalee Holloway.   

I truly believe that some day at least one little girl will be told – “You were named after a beautiful, intelligent, outstanding young woman from Alabama”.  Perhaps this little girl will change the world. Natalee Holloway, a young woman that I never had the privilege of meeting, certainly changed my world.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 09:54:33 PM by Observer » Logged

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: May 30, 2008, 09:50:41 PM »

Valentijn van der Sloot
(in Boston)

Thanks Linda...love your AVI Wink

Maybe the FBI can question Val once he is in the US of A.  Needs to be done I would think.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: May 30, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »

So let me get this straight...Diario did not say what or where the shoe came from and they did not say that it is in possession of ALE or OM?  As of right now...we have no idea who has possession of that shoe?  Is this correct?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: May 30, 2008, 09:59:45 PM »

So let me get this straight...Diario did not say what or where the shoe came from and they did not say that it is in possession of ALE or OM?  As of right now...we have no idea who has possession of that shoe?  Is this correct?

Correct and would it be any other way? Maybe they brought back the man in charge of all the evidence from 2005-2007 dennis jacobs to add to his collection?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 10:01:22 PM by Observer » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: May 30, 2008, 09:59:51 PM »

Correct

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: May 30, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »

You will see this kind of thing in many of the south american/central american and carribean countries

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.